Married To My Chairman | Taeh...

By Cuteztae

First Work and Extreme Fetus Writing (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠) Kim taehyung who is a successful businessman is obsessed w... More

Sudden visit
The new chairman
Lost at the Han river
Do you call this fate?
New employees
First Day at work
Change of plans
met at the hospital
Is he the chairman?
Evening Hangout
Soju or Vodka?
Worst hangover
We had to walk, but it was good
Back to the office
wait, I have an idea 💡
Will you be my secretary?
Two choices, one decision
New appointment 🌸
First Day as new Secretary
Traditional shopping day
A 300 dollar handbag???
Ooops. I am late
New apartment
Momma comes with me
Dinner with the chairman
You looked cute though
Surprise Visit
Let's go to a meeting
He protected me
What am I feeling right now?
Where is he?
It's been almost a week!
Did you miss me?
I like you
First Day
Why are we like this 😂
Getting ready to the visit to UK
Interrogation 😂
ready to visit UK
The view is AMAZING!
Met with Namjoon hyung
Business trip completed
It's time to travel
I love you ❤️
One heavenly night
Back to seoul
She is my girl
Why is he here?
The hardest decision
For the one last time
First to Ilsan
To Tae who will always be mine,
I feel Lost 😔
Ilsan?
How much I missed you
Name this chapter
Back to Seoul with my girl
New plan
Lets go learn how to drive
Father ?
Coming to an end
On the way to be her husband
The planning and the D Day
I said "YES"

He is here?

2.4K 97 4
By Cuteztae

Y/n s pov

I was literally tearing up seeing how my baby was sleeping on the couch. I was so happy and excited that he was here for me even though he was tired after a long flight.
I slowly walked back to my room and took my most comfortable blanket and came back near the couch where my Tae was sleeping and I covered him with it trying my best not to wake him up.
He murmured something once he was under the blanket and settled comfortably making me smile after seeing his adorable actions.
I turned to go back to the kitchen, then suddenly I was dragged on to the couch by Tae.

He made me lie next to him on the couch and put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.
" It's bad to leave someone who is sleeping " He whispered to my neck making butterflies dance in my tummy.
I smiled and even though he couldn't see my face, I felt him smiling too. " I missed you " Tae told me pulling me to him more.
" I missed you too " I replied and turned to face my boo.
He was still closing his eyes while wrapping his arm around me. I slowly pressed my lips on his with so much love and slowly pulled away looking at his gorgeous face. Once I pulled away , Tae slowly opened his eyes and looked at me

" I love you .. you know that right?" He told me looking into my eyes. I nodded with a smile and cuddled into him keeping my head on his chest and I felt him place his chin on my head and relax. I felt my eyes closing and I fell asleep comfortably in between his arms.

Time Skip

I woke up after sometime and I found that Tae was not there next to me.
I turned around and found him staring at me sitting on the couch which was infront where we were sleeping before.

"Whaaaaat?" I asked while laughing a little.
" Nothing. You look so cute when you sleep." He told me not taking his eyes off my face.
" Don't lieee... You look super cute when you sleep though " I said with a smirk and sat on the couch.
" Nope. It's not me. The cute one is always you. " Tae told me and walked to me and made me stand up by holding me from my hand.
" Come let's go eat " he told me while leading me to the dining table.
" Mrs. Lee packed these for us. Let's have them " Tae added with a smirk.
" I know you love the combination of jajjangmyeon and kimchi " he told me again with a proud smile on his face.

" Awww thank you so much boo. It's so sweet of you. And I love it. It means so much to me. " I told Tae looking into his eyes and he smiled shyly.

" All I want is for you to be happy " he told me while caressing my head.
I pouted with a touched face and made Tae sit in the dining table.
" Sit and wait will you. I ll bring the jajjangmyeon boxes, kimchi jars and chopsticks 🥢" I said and walked towards the kitchen to bring them.

Taehyung s POV

We enjoyed our time together to the fullest while eating and after we were done eating, I suggested my girl to watch a movie together.
" Sweetie. How about a movie?" I asked her with a convincing face
" Really? Can you stay that long?" She asked me while widening her pretty eyes.
" Yess. Duh obviously. I came here all for you " I said while rolling my eyes.
" Yayyy. Then come boo. Let's watch...mmm... What do we watch?" Y/n asked me while making a questioning face.
" You suggest anything baby. I m totally in. " I said giving her the chance to suggest a movie.
" Okay then.. mm.. let's watch five feet apart. I haven't watched it before. Shall we? " she asked me
" Okay but it has a sad ending. I have seen the trailer." I said because I knew that she will end up crying once the movie finishes.
" Stop... No spoilers. Let's watch. We don't know what will happen." My girl told me and put Netflix on TV and started to play the movie.

I loved to watch my girl's reactions more than watching the movie. To be completely honest, I hardly watched the movie. All I was doing was staring at my girl.
She laughed when the scene was funny and she was sobbing when it was sad.
I didn't like her getting hurt but her reactions were priceless.
At the end when the guy dies, y/n cried so much hiding her face in my chest because it was swollen due to crying.

We spent an amazing time together at her apartment and each and every moment I spent with her was so precious to me. It was always special and wonderful and it made me so happy and I didn't even know that I could be this happy with someone else.

Time Skip

Y/n s POV

Tae was at my place for two days Straight saying that he can't go back  home and to work.
We literally skipped work for two days after we arrived from UK. Even though I tried to convince him that we should go to work, it was useless. All he wanted was to stay.

Even today , he wanted to skip work saying that he is still tired but I was able to convince him that we should definitely report to work.
So, early morning I woke him up and sent him home to get dressed . He was whining continuously for about 10 minutes but after I asked him to come to pick me up on the way to work, he went back without complaining much.

Once Tae left to home, I called Mrs. Lee and informed her that Tae will be coming back and I went to the bathroom to have a wash.

I did my morning routine and got dressed to go to work. 

Once I was ready I checked the time on my phone and grabbed my hand bag and went down the elevator to wait for Tae.

When I reached the entrance of the apartment, Tae was already there waiting for me in his car. Mr. Yang has drove him and I got on to the car once Mr. Yang opened the door for me to get it.

" You look ABSOLUTELY gorgeous baby " Tae told me while placing his hand on my thigh making shivers go down my spine.
" Thank you " I told him back while laughing .

Time Skip

After a short ride, we reached the company building and we got down near the entrance when Mr. Yang stopped the car for us to get down.

We got down and walked together to the office and when we were walking through the lobby, the new secretary of CEO Bogum, Rosé came running to us.
" Good morning sir. It's better if you come soon to your office " she told Tae while breathing heavily. It must be her first time meeting Tae, because she was nervous to talk infront of him.

" Did bogum asked me to come?" Tae asked with a curious look
" Yes sir. Bogum sir told me to ask you to come to the chairman s office as soon as you come to the company. "
Rosé said and Taehyung nodded.
" Okay . We shall go. Thank you " Tae told her and we went to the chairman s office soon to check what is going on.

When we reached the floor where the our offices were located, we saw CEO Bogum coming out of the Chairman's office.
As soon as he saw us, bogum sir came running to us .
" What is it bogum shi. What's this chaos?" Tae asked CEO Bogum with a curious look.
" It's the former chairman sir. Mr. Kim came here in the morning and he is waiting for you in your office. " CEO Bogum said looking at Tae.
" Oh okay. It's not a big deal calm down " Tae said looking at bogum sir's serious face.
" No sir. The former chairman is not in a good mood. Something is off. I feel it. You better go meet him now " CEO Bogum said.
Tae looked at me in my eyes and I mouthed  " EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY "
He nodded and started to walk towards his office and turned back to look at me. I was super worried as well but I managed to smile at him and give a reassuring nod and Tae smiled at me and opened the door and walked into his office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 13.5K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
763K 41.7K 45
"Rule number one: Don't fall in love. Rule number two: Under no circumstances will you ever break Rule number one." -Kim Taehyung His career is eve...
17.5K 928 24
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
380K 14.5K 27
Genre: Romantic Comedy This story revolves around a perfect boss and his not so perfect secretary. Both of them find each other very annoying and int...