Just Breathe

By PhanOnIce

Okay so we are back with another phanfic after finishing our first one! This one is different from Catch Me B... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 28

145 4 0
By PhanOnIce

-3 weeks later-

*Dan's POV*

The night before my court date I was freaking out, I was tossing and turning in bed having a difficult time falling asleep, I don't know why I was so nervous I mean this isn't a serious trial its just to clear things that's all but I couldn't help but be terrified.
I woke up quite early the next morning saying I slept really late, it was 9 am and I didn't have to be there until 3. Phil was still asleep so I got up and freshened up a bit and headed downstairs to feed the kitten, looking at the time an hour had passed and assuming that Phil is probably awake by now as usual I went upstairs but he wasn't awake or at least I think he wasn't. "Phil? Its time to wake up" I whispered moving his hair from his face, he just groaned and opened his eyes "Are you okay babe?" I asked worried, he didn't seem himself this morning "I don't feel well.." He muttered closing his eyes again, I put my hand on his forehead he was warm "I think you might have a fever, let me get a thermometer to make sure" I said pulling it out from the drawer, he definitely had a fever, I can't just leave him alone at home especially because of the condition he's already in. "Yup you have a fever, you're staying in bed and I'm taking care of you" I ordered tucking him in and heading down to the kitchen to get something to eat for him after debating for a while I decided to bring cereal up for him. Setting it aside on the table I helped him sit up "My entire body is aching.." He groaned "You need to eat something before I can give you any medicines babe" I said holding the spoon up to his mouth, he ate the cereal without complaining and then his medicine.
I should really inform my lawyer about what's going on there's no way I'm leaving Phil alone. I pulled out my phone and sent her a quick text "Phil isn't well, I can't leave him I need to take care of him. I'm sorry" I set my phone to the side and turned the volume down so I didn't have to deal with her constantly calling because I honestly didn't give a fuck all I care about is Phil, I'll deal with whatever later.
I got into bed putting the blanket over the both of us and pulled him closer to me "Don't you have your trial today?" He asked "Don't worry I dealt with it, I'm staying home to take care of you" I whispered as he snuggled closer to me. Whatever the consequence is, I'll take it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 145 14
Phil has a massive crush on Dan, and it keeps getting bigger with every passing moment of his life. Phil is always envious when Dan gets in a relatio...
651 104 18
It's my first ever phanfiction please go easy on me, and I'm not the best with Grammer and punctuation so please don't bash me. Also here the accual...
2.2K 85 17
Phil just graduated from university and is off to start his new life. He bought a house for him and his girlfriend to live happily in-or at least tha...
340K 21.7K 72
"Hey PJ, how've you been?" "Who's PJ? • Bad grammar and such intended • Trigger Warning: depression, mentions of suicide ### -completed as of 3/1/16-