Anonymous Dark Britain (A Wat...

By HARDWARE027

8 months after the events in Chicago, Anon and the others leave to London fora trip only for it to get cut of... More

Welcome to London (Ft Bagley the DedSec A.I.)
1. Wolfe
2. Party
3. Aftermath
4. Recruiting
5. Welcome to DedSec
6. Islington
7. Chase
8. Disruption
9. Additions
What the phones look like
10. Camden's defiance
Masks
11. Crystal Gems
12. Surprise guests
13. Heroes and hackers
Theme for this book
14. Training & Reuniting
15. Reporting For Duty
16. Digging up the past
Other hackers in this book and what they look like
Gems
17. Digging up the past part 2
18. Double Trouble...
19. Recruiting Eddie
Does anyone want to add their OCs
20. Anarchists
21. Lost in the process
22. Clan Kelley's New Export
23. Faqueed
For those who want to know what Eddie Green looks like
24. More surprise guests
25. Bloody Mary Kelley
26. Liberating Westminster
27. Big surprise
28. Wild, wild friends
29. Derek Monroe
A/N 1K READS!!!!
30. 1-B
31. Re-encounters
Last call to add your OCs into this book!
OC for a fan of my book!
32. Battle of Camden
33. Gap In The Armour
34. Inside Albion
35. Liberating Tower Hamlets & Protest of Trafalgar Square
36. Sly & Cheeky
New series joining the resistance coming soon!
37. Initiate Sequence & 404 Not Found
38. Red & Blue
Red & Blue's appearance
39. Coming Home
40. Hot time
41. Zoisite
42. Into The Void
43. Stealing Schemes
44. In The Belly Of The Beast
45. Strange Visitors in London
46. Bakusquad & Crashing The Auction
47. Tea & biscuits
48. Market closing
49. Falling From Grace
50. Quite the rescue
51. The Whistleblower
52. Recruiting Sandhya Nair
53. Espionage 101
54. Eddie Green's day
55. Family
56. Honey trap
57. Hunting Zero-Day
58. Smoking Gun
59. Kill Box
60. Run
61. Malik dossier
62. Barbarians at the gate
63. Night together
This guy looks like Anon in Watch Dogs Legion
64. ???
65. Day off
66. Clan Kelley's Jewels
67. Arts Of Vandalism
68. Fight Violence With Violence
69. Green
70. Euphoria
71. Clan Kelley's Knuckle Sandwich
72. Eddie's reward
73. Angels & Demons
74. Fall On My Enemies
Drawings?
75. The jerk in the red
76. Control
Coming soon when this book is finished
77. Chocolates
78. Faith
80. Fists & Booze
81. Recruit Emmett Kehoe & Joe Papadopoulos
82. Punks & Pigs
83. Jessica's Rescue
84. Simon's Old Friend
85. DJs & Officers
86. The Fox
87. Kirishima's Suspicions
88. Jessica's Task
89. Fear
90. Truths
91. Payback Part I
92. Payback Part II
93. Lucia
94. Interrogation
95. Grey Onyx
96. Legends
On November...
97. Liberating The City Of London
98. Liberating Nine Elms
99. Liberating Lambeth
1 year
100. Another Task for Declan
I made a mistake, thankfully I fixed it.
101. Memories
102. Liberating Islington & Hackney
103. Liberating Southwark
104. Assassins
105. Declan's Good Night
106. Unite & Conquer
108. Nigel's Close Shave
109. Defanging The Flock
110. #Justice4Claire
111. London's Protectors
112. Face Of The Enemy
113. Hard Reset
114. Finding Bagley & Epilogue
THANK YOU!!!
A rewrite is coming...

107. Restoking The Fire

30 1 1
By HARDWARE027

(Time to focus back on the story missions!)

The next day...

After playing a song to all of London last night, Anon and Erin are now on the streets and are heading down the road to McDonald's to eat a McMuffin. As they walk down the road, Erin wraps her aright arm around Anon and he smiles.

Erin: "So, may I guess what my handsome rockstar wants to eat at McDonald's?"

Anon: "Go on. Hehe."

Erin: "Egg McMuffin."

Anon: "Guessed correctly."

Erin laughs and smiles and the 2 keep walking down the bridge of Lambeth bridge to get to Lambeth's Waterloo Station. On their way, however, they then get a call from Bagley.

Bagley: "Hello, hello. You'll like this. Got word from Hamish that Nigel Cass is planning to unveil some nasty project at a press conference."

Anon: "Huh? Why the hell would I like whatever that S.O.B. does? Let's not forget how totalitarian Albion are. They're literally INGSOC from 1984 in reality."

Bagley: "Because Hamish has convinced his Albion contact to talk to us. Apparently, it took some doing since "Radu's a squirrelly sort". He's been especially agitated lately. But he has insider information we could use. The meeting's at the Drowning Post."

Anon: "A pub? Huh, I guess a drink would do nicely while we're planning on how to kick Nigel's arse."

The call ends and then, Anon and Erin look on the bridge for a hackable car and then the 2 find one and it's a black cab. Anon hacks it to have it stop and the 2 of them get inside and Anon takes the wheel and drives off to Tower Hamlets to get to the pub as it's located there. He drives through the City of London borough and Tower Hamlets and makes it to the other side to get to the pub. He arrives and he heads inside the pub and there, he doesn't see the informant anywhere.

Anon: "Bagley, Erin and I are here but I don't see the informant anywhere."

Bagley: "Bad news from Hamish. His contact is running late. May as well make yourself comfortable."

Anon then asks for a drink of diet coke while Erin asks for a glass of water. Then, Anon sees Joe Papadopoulos, Emmet Kehoe and Jessica Ossei come in.

Anon: "Hey you 3!"

Emmet: "You were top notch last night. I and my mates loved it!"

Jessica: "It was brill, fam!"

Then, Joe orders a can of beet and Bagley speaks up and it makes everyone laugh.

Bagley: "Impairing our frontal lobe again, are we?"

Joe: "Bags, don't disturb me in my natural habitat."

Then, everyone looks up at the TV screen to see news about Nigel Cass' conference attack.

News Anchor: "...the attack occurred just as Albion CEO Nigel Cass was announcing a new security initiative."

Then, another woman in the bar asks to have the volume turned up.

Woman: "Turn up the telly, mate."

The bartender turns up the volume and everyone watches the TV closely.

News Anchor: "Our cameras captured video of the attack, which some viewers may find disturbing."

Then, it plays footage of Nigel Cass speaking in front of a crowd of like 30 or 50 people at the Finsbury Circus Gardens.

Nigel: "--Without their tireless work, we couldn't have rolled out these checkpoints..."

Before he can speak up again, he hears the sounds of a vehicle driving up and he looks over the crowd and sees something which surprises him.

Nigel: "WATCH OUT!"

Then, a large Albion truck is seen driving toward the crowd and it capsizes after hitting a small ramp and many people begin to run away as Nigel and some Albion officers with him move in to contain the situation.

Nigel: "43C engage contact right! Aimed fire, aimed fire!"

He gets off the stage and he grabs out his pistol and aims at a man who crawls out of the capsized truck and he scowls at Nigel.

Man: "YOU LIAR! YOU F*CKING LIAR! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US ALL--

*BOOM*

Then, the truck explodes, knocking everyone including Nigel Cass over. Then it cuts back to the news anchor.

News Anchor: "Government officials have yet to issue the statement, but Cass had this to say..."

Then it cuts back to Nigel Cass who's now got 2 Albion captains behind him armed with ARs.

Nigel: "An attack on me and my men is one thing. We are trained to handle these monsters. But I will not abide civilian casualties. This city deserves peace!" And I promise you, London...we carry on as we are, these attacks will continue. We don't need to live like this, scared to leave our homes. Criminals, terrorists, like these, can be stopped before they even start. And I have a plan to do just that. Your police and politicians may have stopped fighting for you. But I will never stop. Thank you."

Anon shakes his head and he frowns knowing that Nigel Cass is clearly a liar and an oppressive tyrant. However, one man views him differently.

Man: "This is what I'm talking about! Cass ought to be in charge of things."

However, the woman who asked for the volume to be turned up differs from him.

Woman: "The hell he should! He's just another greedy b*stard!"

Man 2: "Nigel Cass is the only one who gives a f*ck about this city!"

Then the woman shoves the second man and she calls him a twat and the 2 are then shoved away by the other man.

Man: "Oi! Break it up. Keep it civil."

Then, Anon walks back over to the bar with Joe, Emmet, Jessica and Erin. The 2 then look at the 3 ex-Kelleys.

Anon: "We'll be off now, ok?"

Joe: "Take care, mate."

Emmet: "Good luck."

Anon & Erin leave the pub and once they walk out, Hamish is on the line.

Hamish: "F*cking hell! Tell me you lot met with my contact and he had nothing to do with this!"

Then, Sabine is on the line.

Sabine: "Your man never showed up, Hamish. But come on. This was a show. It has Cass written all over it."

Anon: "Now hold on, don't you start a conspiracy theory. But I'm getting a feeling that this kind of went off like as if it was some kind of play at a theatre."

Hamish: "No, no, you don't get it, fam. Radu's been seriously unbalanced lately. Talking all sorts of rubbish about someone having to stop Cass no matter the cost."

Sabine: "Timing's too pat. Cass announces this "new security initiative" and then he's attacked in public? No way."

Hamish: "Hope you're right and it's not Radu gone off the deep end."

Anon then walks over to the cab they used and he and Erin get inside. Then, Anon drives to the City of London borough to check out the site where Nigel Cass had a meeting. They arrive there to see it all blocked off with Albion cars and Albion officers stationed there. Anon and Erin get out of the cab and they walk over to the site.

Bagley: "This is the site where Nigel Cass was attacked but, surprise, surprise, his personal goon squad has already scrubbed the area for evidence."

Anon: "Hm...too clean at a fast rate. Looks like it's a cover-up, no doubt."

Bagley: "Yes. If you search for the clues I may be able to reconstruct the attack in augmented reality."

Anon: "Good thinking Bagley."

Bagley: "There is a ctOS data relay nearby. That will have the data I need."

Anno: "Got it, Bagley."

The call ends and he looks for a way in where he can be undetectable only to see nothing. He sighs in annoyance but looks up to see some ctOS drones. He hacks one and he takes control of it.

Anon: "Let's do this."

He gets it to hover over the site and looks around and he hovers over a small building in the area which is a small bar and he then he zooms in through the bar's windows and sees the ctOS AR panel.

Anon: "Hmm...I see the panel and it's in the bar. If we get in, we're dead and we'll also get caught in a firefight or just a regular brawl."

Erin: "Hm. Try looking around for one of those spiderbot boxes."

Anon: "Huh, never thought of that. Good thinking, Erin."

He flies the drone around the area and he spots a small spiderbot dispenser just outside the bar. He hacks into it and he manages to take control of a spiderbot which is then connected to his phone and he stops controlling the ctOS drone.

Anon: "Right, time to use one of these freaks again."

He controls the spiderbot to get inside the small bar and in there he gets the spiderbot to crawl up to the ctOS AR panel and he plugs the spiderbot in where it then begins to download some AR footage and it then transfers the information to Anon's phone where Anon can activate the ctOS AR.

Bagley: "That should do it. Go back to the location of the incident to view the reconstruction."

Anon: "Right. Let me get out of this little freak."

He gets the spiderbot outside where he sees the same drone he used earlier still in the air. He hacks into it again and he flies it over to the middle of the park where the incident took place.

Anon: "Let's do it, Bagley."

Then, the ctOS AR activates and Anon activates the AR reconstruction.

AR: "ctOS AR data reconstruction in progress."

There, Erin is watching through Anon's phone and the 2 of them see the holograms of the car arrive and it topples over and crushes 2 people. Then it explodes.

Anon: "Christ."

Erin: "Jeez..."

Then it replays and Bagley is on the line.

Bagley: "This does look like pro-terrorism. In the sense that it's both professional and in favor of terrorism."

Anon: "Hm...I'll see what I can find, Bagley."

Anon flies the drone around the area and he scans the gunman who crawled out the capsized Albion truck and called Nigel Cass a liar. Then, Bagley speaks up as he searches for the man's identity.

Bagley: "Searching facial recognition databases and...here he is: Radu Florin. An Albion employee in good standing until he tried an exploding truck into his boss."

Then, Hamish speaks, sounding shocked.

Hamish: "Radu?! Ah, shit! Fam, that's the bloke put me on to THEMIS. My contact inside Albion."

Anon: "So that talk about all this being orchestrated earlier was false. Shit, this really was some kind of attack, he wanted Cass dead on the spot."

Erin: "Bloody hell."

Hamish: "What the f*ck did he find to make him desparate enough to do this?... Roll it, Bags."

Bagley: "Look at that: Albion trucks have black boxes on the undercarriage, just like airplanes."

Then, the hologram pauses at the part where the Albion truck is about to flip over. There, Anon flies the drone below the truck and he sees the holographic outline of the box below the truck. There, Anon scans it and Bagley speaks up.

Bagley: "I can track down the black box, which should lead us to the truck's current location."

Anon: "If you can, Bagley, check the lisence plate on the truck."

Bagley: "Of course. I'll also monitor Albion communications and a thousand other little things you won't appreciate."

Erin: "Hm...never on Earth have I seen such a thing of from an employee. Nigel must've done something to piss Radu off."

Then, Aventurine's on the line.

Aventurine: "If there's some kind of internal conflict in Albion, I say we use it as leverage. Go on and look at the truck 'cause I'm out eating McDonald's at the moment. Damn, these McMuffins are good."

Then, Anon stops hacking the drone and Bagley uploads a map on Anon's phone where the truck is located.

Bagley: "According to Albion radio chatter, they've moved the truck to teh TOAN bombing site. And here's something even stranger; they've moved Radu Florin's body along with it."

Anon: "The TOAN site-- wait, wait, isn't that's one of the bombing sites? Why there?"

Bagley: "Albion has been "coordinating" recovery efforts at the site, which is rather vague."

Hamish: "It's a dumping ground, innit? For problems they like to see disappear. If we find the truck, we find Radu."

Anon: "Hm, I agree with you there, Hamish. Let's do this, Erin."

The call ends and the 2 of them then leave the area and they head back to the cab. They get inside and they drive away to find Radu's corpse at the TOAN bombing site.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 34 14
Alex Rubium is a normal teenager who goes to college. He is dealing with the stress of work, all cramped up, not to mention how much he and his best...
687 60 18
. ˚✧ "You hit me in the helm with a mic stand?!" "You...You're a Royal?!" 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 a soon-to-be high priestess returns after a royal ret...
32.3K 1.2K 28
❝𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦❞ In which Clementine and her friends find themselves mixe...
19.5K 445 12
(Y/N), after getting fired from her last job at a radio station, didn't know what to do. After getting a new job as a First Class Spy for Boss Enter...