GIRL OF HIS DREAMS- R RATED

By officialgoldenbae

From Compton too Los Angeles Amor'e is a hood beauty ,doing very well for herself in both the fashion industr... More

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
Chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Loving ADG 2
Attention
chapter 51.
chapter 52.

chapter 33.

474 22 5
By officialgoldenbae

“ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪɴᴋs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴏʏ ɪɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ’s ʟɪғᴇ.”
                                      – ʀɪᴄʜᴀʀᴅ ʙᴀᴄʜ

|omniscient|

3:15 pm

Social media was in a frenzy in the midst of the viral videos that were circulating of Da baby kicking Dani Leigh and their three months old baby out of his home.

Honestly, amor'e felt bad for her because despite any beef that they had with each other she was still a human being.

The mother of his child...she nor any of her friends could wrap their heads around what was happening.

Now seeing that dani was being charged with simple assault made the crew aware of how severe the situation was.

While some felt remorse, other's felt that is was karma because of the racial yellow bone song and how she been picking fights with da baby's first baby's mother meme.

Amor'e had the biggest heart anyone whom was human could have.

She knew that she needed too reach out too dani to let her know that she'd be an ear anytime she wanted too talk or if she needed anything.

Nine month pregnant amor'e was thrillrd when dani replied with an '❤' emoji and a 'thank you'.

There was hope for them after all.

She never liked fighting with these women, she never saw the point in it or engaging in the unnecessary drama of it all

But she did however, find it a tad bit funny that shyla, dani's friend, wasn't jumping too her friend's rescue like dani did in the situation with herself and her ex-friend.

Isn't it funny how friends be? She thought as she sat with her friends outside by the pool.

She decided too post a picture from her date night with chris last night.

Of course the pictures with edited too look like she wasn't pregnant, the couple had decided that they weren't going too post anything about a pregnancy until after their bundle of joy arrived.

@yourfavebaddieamore

••

••

liked by @chrisbrownofficial, @lorihavrey and 360,000 others

- That girl, online and in real life🥴

Comments are turned off.

And next too kylie's jenner keeping her pregnancy a secret there was amor'e or maybe she kept it a better secret.

"That hair looks sooooo cute on you baby" jayda ran her hands through the long jet black bundle or silky straight pressed hair with bangs.

Seeing that her love was the first person too like her picture made her smile, feeling all warm inside.

No matter how long they'd been together she felt butterflies when she saw his text or felt his presence around her and not in a bad way.

And there was no doubt his girl looked damn good, even while pregnant she had thickened up in all the right places still maintaining that bad gyal body she had before.

Amor'e: thanks mamas

She loved the way her friends hyped her up all the time even when she had bad pregnancy days and it was quite often, being pregnant was a hassle.

They were having a little saturday barbecue, that was filled with good vibes and no drama.

That's what she loved about this group of friends she had in her life. They loved her with all their hearts, wasn't the type of people too pray on her downfall.

Niyah and Kaya had been there from the start.

Jayda, laylay and dess were like her long lost sisters in a sense.

Not forgetting about Al and Tokyo. The fabulous hairstylist had been booked and busy but came around too visit and do his girl's hair when he could manage too.

This would be one of the last functions for a bit until she gave birth which was at the ending of the month, which was a couple of days away.

She wasn't nervous because of the energy she had surrounded herself with made all of her nerves melt away.

She'd gotten the beat advice from her mommy friends, jayda and niah made it their duties too teach her everything they knew how to do.

Her pregnancy had been smooth sailing once the morning sickness had died down and chris had his part to play as well.

He'd never gotten the chance to be involved in the actual process like he was with amor'e, it made him happy getting too experience this with his girlfriend.

He showered her in gifts, his love and affection and he was of personal use being her personal masseuse.

She hadn't been under have stress, everything for her brand was finished and would be laughing soon.

Dess: so guys, our wife is going to be giving birth too our child very soon...hmm so we thought that since you'd be busy in the next coming week we'd all give you your push presents now!

Amor'e: awe you guys...please don't make me cry right nowww!

Laylay: okay mine first!

Laylay hyped handing her an black bag that was from chanel, inside there was a lovely custom pink bag with the name of the baby on it.

She looked over at lay who sat not too far from her and pouted.

Amor'e: thank you lay, i love you

Lay lay: i love you more girl

Jay da: alright,alright my gift next bitch!

She smiled handing her friend two bags.

The first one was a smaller bag and it had a jewelry box inside it.

Opening it, amor'e literally felt her heart stop.

It was a custom iced out bagget necklace with her son's name on it.

She couldn't grasp how good her friends were too her.

She'd never had support like this from anyone.

The other bag had some designer clothing pieces from her successful merch line, waydamin.

Amor'e: oh- bitch waydminute, i got some waydamin merch, jaydaaaa

She dragged out her name smiling holding up the pieces of clothing she held in her hand.

She thanked her friend and then opened the other presents.

She was showered in Hermes,Cartier, Chanel, Tom Ford, Wadamin she was overwhelmed with all the love that was behind it all.

Her friends really,really loved her.

Kaya: bitch there's one more gift!

Kaya said handing amor'e the box.

Dess: whose it from?

Amor'e: it doesn't say, hold on

The box was jet black with nothing on the front of it.

She took the top off the box and immediately threw it down getting up from her seat, holding her stomach.

Niah: oh my god!

Jayda: who the fuck sent this shit!?

Inside the box was a voodoo doll, that looked pregnant and had taped too it's face a picture of the pregnant beauty.

Dess and kaya comforted amor'e because she was definitely spooked.

Halloween was tomorrow and she had no plans on celebrating it because of things like this.

Amor'e: can someone please get that shit out of here!

She couldn't understand why someone would do this to her.

And who could do this too her?

But it's obvious someone wanted too harm her.
______

5:20 pm

Once Al got it out of the backyard, amor'e could finally breathe and relax a bit.

Baby boy was kicking the hell out of her.

Amor'e: when he knows something's wrong he'll start kicking and boy he's kicking up a damn storm!

Dess and Jayda helped her sit down onto the pool chair, amor'e rubbed on her belly too calm her baby boy down.

Kaya: who the fuck could possibly be wanting too pull that voodoo shit on amor'e. She's like the nicest person in the world!

To say that everyone was pissed off was an understatement.

Niah: that's the thing, they don't care if she's nice. Neither makes you an easy target and this is worse because she's pregnant, getting ready to give birth anything could make her go into labor right now

Jayda: as long as we keep her calm that's all we need too worry about right now. But y'all know who did this shit just like i do

Shyla was going too far with this revenge stuff on amor'e and the people whom loved and she was getting on their last nerves.

Chris was informed of the situation by niah because she felt like he needed too know.

Chris immediately texted amor'e asking if they were okay.

She let him know that both her and their child was fine and that there was no need too worry about anything.

Deep down inside no matter how much backup she has from her family she prayed too god that this was the last harmless prank that shyla was pulling on her.

Because she almost lost her shit when she saw the gift.
______

Did shyla go tooo far this time or do you guys wanna keep seeing her?.

Thank you guys so much for ready, i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please don't forget too vote, comment your thoughts on this chapter or the entire book and add it too your libraries.

Also please let me know what ideas you guys have for the birth of the baby, how should baby brown be delivered!?

Xoxo- junie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 8 1
When they love him, but he's in love with his bad boy ways. (Want the entire 700 pages of this series in 1 book? Go online to Apple Itunes, Barnes...
924K 42.6K 44
āš THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNDER EDIT. I APOLOGIZE IF YOU COME ACROSS MISTAKES, BUT DO KNOW THEY ARE SLOWLY BEING FIXED. ENJOY READINGāš  Independent, ha...
3.3K 95 20
Both growing up within a few miles of one another in their youth. And just a little further apart later on in life. Hollywood A lister Chris Evans...
271K 5.1K 104
"I didn't want a fight." I look down in my lap sadly, "That's one of the reasons why I didn't want to tell you." Chris walks over and sits...