Love in The End Zone| Spencer...

By trillest_lvhh

End Zone "For those who daringly make it out of the friend zone, a task for only few people. If they make it... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
๐ŸšจNEW BOOK UPDATE๐Ÿšจ
Michael B Jordan Book Out Nowโ€ผ๏ธ
60. (The Start of Part 2)
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
70.
71.
72.
No strings attached 2 preview MBJ
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
No strings attached 2 (MBJ 2nd preview)
Power Book II: Cane/Tariq sneak Peek

69.

1.2K 79 14
By trillest_lvhh

Y/N

It's been two weeks as I was in my room alone and finally decided to listen to the voicemail Spencer left for me when we left Vegas.

"Listen to me. You coming here was not a mistake, me kissing you was not a mistake and us last night wasn't a mistake" He admitted. "Us being together would not be a mistake" he stated "so please don't leave things like this Y/N?" He asked as it ended and I just closed my eyes and leaned my head down.

I started getting dressed as I was getting ready to go see nurse Joy. My natural hair was out and up due to me getting my hair done tomorrow for a birthday shoot my mother set up for me since I was the big eighteen.

I slipped on a pair of sandals, grabbed the keys to my mothers Benz and took it to the therapist office. I walked in as she greeted me. "Happy early birthday" she wished greeting me with a small cupcake and a candle that was lit.

I just smiled "thank you" I thanked "make a wish sweetie" she said as I sat on her couch and she sat on hers. "I wish my mind would stop getting in the way when it comes to Spencer" I thought to myself before I blew my candle out. "So did you go to Vegas like we talked about?" She asked as I nodded. "It was a whole lot" I admitted.

"Talk I'm your therapist that's what I'm here for" she said as I placed my cupcake back in its container for later. I explained to joy what happened as she just listened she didn't say anything until I was finished.

"You let your head get in the way again and he told you the truth" she admitted as I sighed "I just don't want for my cousin to be hurt and I feel like we're into deep and someone is going to end up hurt." I started off "whether its him and me or Olivia but someone is going to be hurt" I said. "Like Spencer said all of that happened for a reason. You need to come clean like I've been saying and tell that boy you love him, the reason why you're over thinking and you're so hard on yourself is because you won't fess up" she admitted.

"Everything he's saying about you that you keep denying is true. I know that you have a good heart which is a great thing. But you're breaking your own heart trying to have a good heart to others" she said as I looked at her. "What?" She asked confused. "What you just said" I started off.
"You're breaking your own heart trying to have a good one towards others?" She asked.

"Spencer said the same thing to me in Vegas" I admitted. "Then I think you need to talk to him and don't talk with your head do it with your heart" she started off. "Talk to him face to face when you're ready too. Make sure it is just you two and you're ready because then you pull what you pull in Vegas" she teased the last part as I giggled.

"Don't over think it he already loves you, now you just need to give him the verbal confirmation and go on from there" she said as I faintly smiled and looked down at my Apple Watch. "Oh I got to go" I started off. "Have a good birthday sweetie" she said as I got my cupcake and hugged her. "Thank you" I thanked as I walked outgoing to the car.

I drove to get me some fries from Rescue Smoothie. I walked inside seeing Spencer at the counter and the only worker out on the floor right now. "Fuck" I said to myself freaking out. I was about to turn around but then he seen me and went back to doing what he was doing. I immediately pulled my phone out calling Serenity.

"You need anything?" I asked as she laughed "I'm out with Jordan what's the problem?" She asked. "I'm at the uh rescue smoothie and Spencer's working today" I whispered. "Girl get the hell off my phone and talk to him." She said before hanging up. I tried calling my mother as she answered.

"What Y/N?" She answered "ew don't be rude" I said walking towards the counter. "What do you want I'm in the middle of something" she started off. "No you're not you were laying on the couch when I left" I said. "Almost two hours ago. I am minding my business what do you want?" She asked. "I told you to call me when you were on your way back" she brought up.

"I am somewhere about to pick my food up and I'm scared" I admitted finally as she sighed some. "Baby you got to get out of that, just a small walk and talk for your fries and then you come home." She said. "Well can you at least stay on the phone?" I asked "you're going to be eighteen tomorrow" she said as I frowned. "You can pretend that you're not there and just stay on the line I suggested" I said as I walked up to the counter and Spencer turned. I then heard her hang up and I kept the phone to my ear.

"Hey" he said looking at me "hey" I answered and he looked at me.

"You do know whoever you were on the phone with hung up on you" he brought up as I just took the phone from my ear. "Thanks I didn't notice" I said as he just looked at me "really?"he asked then laughed.

"What?" I asked "you ordered you some fries?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah" I said "that's all you had to say. You didn't have to be with people on the phone to approach me" he said before walking off as I instantly felt bad. He then brought Me my bag that contained my fries. "You need anything else?" He asked "no I'm okay" I said as he was about to walk off.

"Spence" I let out as he turned to look at me. "What are you doing tomorrow? Because I wanted to talk to you" I finally said. "I'm busy tomorrow" he simply said. "Saturday?" I asked "I'm busy this weekend. You honestly got to catch me when you can. It seems like that's the only time I can catch you" he expressed before walking off.

I just looked at him walk away before I walked out of the building. I got into the car as I started calling my mother "I'm on my way back" I simply said as I then hung up. I just pulled into the driveway of the house as my mother got into the car on the passengers side. She just smiled at me as I looked at her crazy. "I thought we were-" I started off. "Yeah but I need to run an errand" she started off as she pulled her phone out.

"Just listen to the GPS and drive" she said while holding her phone in her hand. "Okay?" I said a bit confused. I pulled out as it told me to go to the left and straight. I soon ended up on the highway as it was silent. "What's going on with you?" She questioned as I just shook my head. "Nothing" I lied.
"Storm still isn't coming to spend my birthday with me is she?" I asked. "No she wanted to stay in myrtle beach with her friends and family on her dads side" she informed.

"You don't have anything planned anyway" she joked as I just nodded. "Yeah I thought at least one person wanted to spend time with me and celebrate my birthday" I said a bit down. "Where all your friends you just went to Vegas with?" My mother asked. "Patience and coop are still on tour, I don't like Layla, I don't Care for Liv, kia is in Atlanta, serenity and Jordan are boo'd up everywhere" I explained.

"And Spencer?" She asked "Spencer is mad at me" I admitted. "Why what'd you do?" She asked as I sighed. "Caring about other people feelings instead of my own" I mumbled. "It's okay to be a little selfish sometimes" I heard my mother say. "For the right reasons" she added as we got off the highway and I pulled into a Mercedes Benz Dealership. "You getting yourself a new car?" I asked parking into a parking spot.

"Yeah go inside and tell them you're picking up under my name" she said as I looked over at her. "By myself?!" I asked. "Yeah" she answered as I noticed she was recording me. "Ma come on and stop playing" I said getting out of the car going towards the building realizing she warned behind me. I turned and looked back at her as she rolled the window down.

"Tell them you are coming to pick up a car under Y/M/N Baker." She instructed. "Ma" I said. "You're eighteen, if you can dance in front of thousands you can say those simple words. I started heading towards the building again and ended up right back talking to my mother through the window.

"Ma seriously I'm shaking right now" I admitted. "Baby girl go get the car" she said as I felt myself about to cry. "Don't cry" she started off as I chuckled some. "You're eighteen and a strong black girl. Go tell them what you want" she said as I turned back and went into the building saying my mothers exact words that I needed to say.

I waited outside as I watched them pull out a white G wagon with a pink bow on top.

I just looked over at my mother as she was recording me from the car. The guy then handed me the keys as I thanked him. I opened the door being greeted with the interior which went crazy.

I then opened the door to the back as I looked at the ceiling and it had stars.

All I could think to myself was road trips serenity, Jordan, Spencer and I could go on. I closed the door then got in on the drivers side adjusting my seat immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...