Married To My Chairman | Taeh...

By Cuteztae

First Work and Extreme Fetus Writing (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠) Kim taehyung who is a successful businessman is obsessed w... More

Sudden visit
The new chairman
Lost at the Han river
Do you call this fate?
New employees
First Day at work
Change of plans
met at the hospital
Is he the chairman?
Evening Hangout
Soju or Vodka?
Worst hangover
We had to walk, but it was good
Back to the office
wait, I have an idea 💡
Will you be my secretary?
Two choices, one decision
New appointment 🌸
First Day as new Secretary
Traditional shopping day
A 300 dollar handbag???
Ooops. I am late
New apartment
Momma comes with me
Dinner with the chairman
You looked cute though
Surprise Visit
Let's go to a meeting
He protected me
What am I feeling right now?
Where is he?
It's been almost a week!
Did you miss me?
I like you
First Day
Why are we like this 😂
Getting ready to the visit to UK
Interrogation 😂
ready to visit UK
The view is AMAZING!
Met with Namjoon hyung
Business trip completed
It's time to travel
I love you ❤️
One heavenly night
He is here?
She is my girl
Why is he here?
The hardest decision
For the one last time
First to Ilsan
To Tae who will always be mine,
I feel Lost 😔
Ilsan?
How much I missed you
Name this chapter
Back to Seoul with my girl
New plan
Lets go learn how to drive
Father ?
Coming to an end
On the way to be her husband
The planning and the D Day
I said "YES"

Back to seoul

3K 97 0
By Cuteztae

Y/n s POV

After spending one amazing week in London, Tae and I came back to Korea.  Once the plane landed we came out of the airport with our luggages and Mr. Yang was waiting for us near the exit.
" Sweetie. Mr. Yang is here. Come let's go. " Tar told me and walked with me to the car holding my hand. Mr. Yang greeted us and put our luggages in to the car and started to drive
" Where to sir? " He asked Tae looking at us from the rare mirror.
"Let's go to Ms. Y/n shi s place first yang. " Tae said and looked at me.
After a long flight I was feeling so tired and sleepy. I hardly kept my eyes open. Seeing me like that Tae smiled and made me rest my head on his shoulder
" Just rest baby. Don't sleep now. I ll get you home soon. Go home and have a good sleep. " He told me with his caring voice while resting one of his hands on my thigh.
" Mmmhmm.." I nodded and closed my eyes

Time Skip

I opened my eyes feeling that Mr. Yang has parked the car. Tae got down  and opened the door for me and helped me get out of the car because I was dozing off. Mr. Yang offered to bring my luggage but Tae kindly refused it and took my luggage himself.
He took my luggage by one hand and  put the other hand around My waist and lead me to my flat. I leaned on to him and went near my home and Tae opened the door and lead me inside and closed the door.
" Wait. " Tae said and removed my heels after bending down.
" Now come. " He took me to my bedroom and kept the luggage aside.
Tae made me lie on the bed and put the blanket over me.
" Have a very good sleep my girl and call me when you wake up okay?" He told me pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear 
" Mmmhmm " I nodded with my eyes barely open and I heard him giggle perhaps seeing my sleepy behavior.
After few seconds I felt his warm lips on my forehead.
" See you later sweetie. I love you "  heard him say and tae left me to sleep in my bed room closing the door behind him.

Taehyungs POV

Mr. Yang drove me home and once he parked the car I got down and quickly walked inside the house. Mrs. Lee was eagerly waiting until I come home.
She hugged me as soon as I stepped inside the house and I hugged her back returning her affection.
" Taehyung ah. I missed you so much..how was your trip? Was it good? Did you enjoy with Ms. Y/n? Did you drop her at her place ?" Mrs. Lee started to ask so many questions after pulling away from the hug.
I smiled at her stretching my arms. I was so tired as well even though I didn't show it to y/n before.

" Oh my god aunty. So many questions. I m so tired. Shall I answer all of them later? " I asked while yawning .

" Oh okay son. Go have a wash and sleep for sometime. I ll make something for you to eat when you wake up" she told me with a caring look.
" Okayy thank you aunty. " I said and headed to my room. " Ah and yes I did drop y/n at her place " I added and turned to go and I heard Mrs. Lee saying " of course you DID drop her " with a giggle.

I came to my room and headed into the bathroom and had a refreshing hot water bath. I came back after the wash and changed into a comfy dress.

I sat on my bed and took my phone.
" I came home and had a wash baby. Now I am gonna have a nap too. Miss you already 🥺. See you soon. I love you"  I texted my girl and lied down on my bed to have a good sleep.

Time skip

I woke up after having a very good sleep. I checked my phone and since there were no messages from y/n , I put the phone in my pocket and went downstairs to eat something.
" Oh you woke up at the right time taehyung ah. I just finished making food for you. " Mrs. Lee said as soon as she saw Me in the kitchen. " Go wait in the dining table. I ll bring food for you with the maids." She added and then I headed to the dining table to get my food.

Mrs lee brought food for me and kept them on the dining table and sat next to me.
She has made jajjangmyeon with kimchi. As soon as I saw the food I remembered y/n because she loved to eat jajjangmyeon and kimchi.
I looked at Mrs. Lee thinking of asking her to pack some for y/n . She was already looking at me with her smile.
" Aunty.. can.." I couldn't finish my sentence she started to speak while smiling at me. " Yes yes taehyung ah. I already packed jajjangmyeon and kimchi for Ms. Y/n too. " She said while laughing " I knew what you are thinking. You don't have to thank me. I have packed two portions you can eat again with her when you take those to her " she added making me smile with appreciation.

" Thank you so much aunty. You really are the best. I ll just eat a little here and I ll eat more with y/n shi. " I thanked her and started to eat while Mrs. Lee was watching me in a caring look.

Y/n s POV

I heard my phone ring next to me and the ringing tone woke me up from my sleep.
I grabbed my phone hardly opening my eyes and answered the call. .
" Hello.." my voice was very sluggish because I was still sleepy and when I heard my momma's voice from the other end, my sleepiness went away.
" Why didnt you at least send me a text saying that you arrived?  I was worried sick until son taehyung called me a little while ago. He remembered to call and tell me that you guys returned but all you do is sleep." Momma was yelling at me and it was so clear that she was mad at me for not calling her when I came back
" I was too tired momma. I hardly kept my eyes open until I came home. I slept as soon as I was on the bed. That's why I couldn't Call you. I am sorry okay?" I apologized to her because I felt bad for worrying her too
" Yeah yeah son taehyung told me that you were so tired. That's why I didn't yell at you" momma said with an irritated voice.
A laugh escaped my mouth when I heard her saying that she didn't yell at me . But I didn't want to argue with her .
"Okay okay eat something. Then call me back later okay?" Momma told me and disconnected the call
I stood up from the bed while rubbing my eyes from one hand while taking the phone from the other. I saw a notification from tae . He had texted me once he went home. It was so sweet of him. " I just woke up boo. Received a earful from momma as soon as I woke up. By the thank you for calling her and covering up for me. I miss you more. I love you " I texted him back and walked to the kitchen to make something to eat

When I went to the kitchen there were two boxes and two jars on the kitchen table. I kept the phone on the table and opened the boxes to see what's inside. I was so amazed to see what was in the boxes.  It was jajjangmyeon!!!!

And in the other two jars, it was kimchi inside.

I tried to dig up my memory and tried to remember whether we bought these on the way home from airport. I couldn't remember it. Jajjangmyeon was still hot. I slowly walked to the living room. I was so perplexed until I saw my Tae sleeping peacefully on the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 7.1K 40
[ COMPLETED ] [ !! Fetus Writing !! ] In which Kim Taehyung is the CEO of Kim Enterprise . But other than that he has a daughter and wounded (long f...
209K 11K 55
Kim Taehyung. The number one CEO of South Korea, who Strict and cold as a ice cube. The person who doesn't believe in love had slowly fall in love w...
336K 14.1K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
342K 25K 49
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...