F.L.A.W Series Book 3: RUBY

Door mimzee23

Warning: SPG / R-18 /Mature Content Female League of Assassins and Weapons F.L.A.W Series Book 3: RUBY "I am... Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Final Chapter
Special Chapter
Bonus Chapter (Book 4-Preview)

Synopsis

1.4K 56 9
Door mimzee23

Having a responsible and good-looking husband plus two lovable kids is every woman's dream. Indeed, Vixyn Isolene Torrejon-Montenegro is living an 'almost' perfect life. But the only thing that is stopping her from having it all is her condition- she is suffering from amnesia.

She's doing fine living with her family until she began to have strange dreams, memories of unexplained violence, and discovering that she has a deadly set of skills that she never imagined.

Losing all her memories from the past is either a blessing or a curse for her. And her mysterious past is holding a threat to her family's safety and it's driving her insane.

What will she do if her true identity resurface?

Can she control and hide it from everyone's eyes?

Will she be able to erase it in her system?

Or will she let the other side of her take control, freeing the untamed monster who once was a part of the most dangerous elite female assassins in the whole world and who has a tremendous thirst for blood spill and brutal killings that her mind has forgotten?

This is the Action-Love story of one of the Cardinal Gems of FLAW- Ruby and her oh-so-perfect and protective husband- Perseus.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

54K 2.1K 34
Dylan Sullivan | Lani Sandoval Dylan thought that after marriage, he will have a happy family, but to his disappoinment, he was wrong. He witnessed w...
232K 4.3K 46
Numb. That was the proper word to describe Nicholas Blackwood after killing his fiancΓ© because of her infidelity, his friends try to bring the old N...
8.4K 503 56
They're childhood bestfriends, pero nagkahiwalay nang manirahan ang mga Samonte sa Amerika. Raine Zynah is very pretty during their childhood, pero h...
24.4M 713K 34
She was kidnapped by the mafia prince, Lander Montenegro, at the age of five. He stole almost half of her life, so it's only fair that he repays her...