Wonder World

Oleh haZ_quad

Inspired by RotXinXpieces. This is a fanfic, written in appreciatation of the Underworld chronicles. It's a o... Lebih Banyak

Introduction and Credits.
Brownies and Kisses
Family trip
Family trip (part 2)
Date night
Surprise
Dinner
Hollow
Picnic!
Love
Lazy day
Making memories.
Green
Birthdays and surprises
Sick
Family
Road trip
His Reality
Father
Key

Double date

343 10 436
Oleh haZ_quad

Pairing : RowanxYiuwa and TheoxAdonis

The clock struck noon and as if called upon by the power of time itself, there was a knock at the door, disturbing Rowan's peaceful time that he reserved solely for procrastination. He frowned at the sudden disturbance.

As far as he was aware, nobody was scheduled to meet him right now but then again, there were many people in his life that vehemently refused to follow the basic protocol of announcing their arrival plans.

He heard another particularly loud knock- no, knock was putting it mildly, It sounded as if it was the hulk trying to break his door.

"Oh fucking hell, open up already, will you? Or are you getting that old now?!" A familiar voice sounded from behind the door and he sighed, a wave of irritation flowing through him.

Of course, it was him.

Rowan stood up from the couch where he was lying lazily, and moved towards the front door, proceeding to stand there idly, for the sole purpose of making the person on the other side wait outside.

"You know, I can feel your presence, asshole. I am this close to blasting this sorry excuse of a door and maybe I will miss and hit you, oops."

Rowan bit back an amused smile and shook his head, before opening the door and there he was.

Glaring from behind the curtains of crimson, one hand placed on the hip of a sexy, lean body, bright red eyes regarding him with amusement, a cocky smirk framing that beautiful feminine face was none other than, the ever so dangerous lord of Styx.

Theo. The one and fortunately only, for the source knew they couldn't handle another.

"Oh look who finally made it to the door, only a million years later. You deserve a cookie." Theo said with a beaming smile, so incredibly fake and mocking, that it made Rowan smirk.

"Thank you." He replied with a genuine smile, holding out his right hand, waiting for the said cookie. Theo looked like a cross between amused and annoyed. He smacked Rowan's hand away and entered the house with a huff, with Rowan trailing behind the god.

"Why did you do the courtesy of knocking anyway? You usually just teleport inside, as a childish attempt to scare us." Said Rowan, his eyes following Theo who had already plopped his butt down on the couch, where Rowan was sitting previously. Theo, then laid down, his arms going behind his head, with the authority of someone who not only owned this place, but the whole damn realm.

"You obviously gave me trauma after the last time I was here." Theo said dryly, grimacing as if looking back to that day.

It was a beautiful Sunday morning and Theo had no one to bother, considering Adonis had gone off to finish some extra work. So the prince decided to have some fun with Yiuwa and Rowan. He planned to scare the two of them by popping inside randomly, their surprised faces a definite source of entertainment for him but alas, it didn't go as planned.

Upon teleporting inside, the sight that greeted him was nothing short of an uno reverse card, for it took Theo by surprise instead.

Out of all the things he could have graced with his presence, seeing the two of them engaged in ravenous sexual activities on the dining table was not something he was particularly keen on staying for. Theo groaned and let out a sea of curses at the sight, vanishing on the spot, leaving behind the shocked participants that were caught in the act.

"It wasn't that bad." Rowan's voice broke him out of the unwanted memory in his head and Theo made an expression of disbelief.

"It wasn't that bad? You weren't the one subjected to unexpected kitchen porno now, were you?" Theo asked with a glare, and Rowan blinked, giving the latter a deadpan stare.

"Once upon a time, yes I was." He replied casually, shrugging and moving to the kitchen, catching Theo off guard for a second before he relaxed, and his usual cocky smirk graced his lips.

"Okay, old man. Considering that you are as old as time itself, it's not hard to believe that you did experience it. No need to flex." Theo said, his bright red eyes shining with amusement, successful in making Rowan irritated. The deity of night moved from the kitchen, having a drink in his hand and settled next to Theo, after kicking his legs away from the couch, making the latter sputter at the suddenness of the uncharacteristically sharp kick.

Rowan began sipping on his drink, while Theo regarded him with a questioning look.

"Where's mine?" He asked with a frown.

"I didn't bring you any."

"Why the fuck not?"

"Oh my sincerest apologies, as you said, I am getting really old these days, I may have forgotten about your presence." Rowan said with an expression of a wounded man, holding his heart as if in pain at his totally not so deliberate act.

"Asshole." Theo huffed and lifted himself up from his resting position, to steal a big sip from Rowan's glass, and returned to his original place, maintaining the perfect equilibrium, all before Rowan could even process what happened, let alone react to it.

"Hmm it's good." Theo complimented, licking his lips and Rowan frowned, shifting the glass from his right hand to his left hand, so as to increase the distance between the drink and Theo, who laughed seeing the action.

"So why are you here? Were you bored again?" Rowan asked after a while, and Theo blinked, before realization spread across his face.

"Oh shit, I forgot the whole reason why I was here in the first place. You distracted me! Anyway, get dressed, we are leaving." The prince ordered, sitting up now, taking his phone out to check the time.

"Theo, if this is another one of your endeavors to scare the tourists in the city, I will have to bail this time." Rowan replied calmly, making Theo snort.

"Okay, first of all, you had just as much fun as me last time, so don't fucking pretend." Theo replied while pointing accusingly at Rowan who rolled his eyes.

"And secondly, it's not the reason why. Your book husband told me to pick you up and meet him there. Adonis is on his way there too, it's apparently a double date." Theo finished and shrugged, while Rowan frowned.

"Yiuwa called you?"

"No, he sent me a letter with the help of a carrier pigeon that took a million years to reach me, however it was still faster than your lazy ass opening the door." Theo deadpanned and Rowan gave him an irritated look, making the latter roll his eyes.

"Well shit, Nobody appreciates my immaculate humour anymore. Well, their loss." He shrugged and continued "And to answer your very obvious question, yes Yiuwa called me and we are getting late, so you should really put your big boy pants on and fucking hurry."

As much as he wanted to ask more questions, he knew he wouldn't get any answer from Theo so Rowan simply nodded and stalked towards his room to dress up for the alleged date. Yiuwa hadn't informed him about any of this so he was honestly surprised. They often went on dates and even double dates with Theo and Adonis, so that wasn't particularly hard to comprehend but the fact that he didn't tell him was slightly surprising.

He shook his thoughts away and focused on dressing up quickly, before Theo decided to get impatient and cause a ruckus in their house. Twenty minutes later, he was all freshened up and ready. He took one last glance at the mirror and finally went outside, only to pull up short at the sight of a smiling Theo. Not an arrogant sneer or a cocky smirk, that he seemed to have inherited from his father but a genuine soft smile.

Rowan's lips quirked up involuntarily at the sight and he cleared his throat, making Theo blink up at him, away from his phone, and it didn't leave Rowan's eyes that Theo hurriedly put the phone back in his pocket, meaning whatever the content was, he didn't want anyone else to see it, which spiked Rowan's interest.

"So can we leave now or you wanna put makeup on too? I mean, we'd have to call Akin or even that bitch Cain cuz I can't do shit when it comes to that. I will probably just make you more ugly but if that's what you-"

"I am ready. Now shut up and let's leave." Rowan said rather rudely, cutting Theo off who only shrugged in return, before making his way to Rowan.

"Give me your hand, oh great one." He said dramatically, making dreamy eyes at Rowan who rolled his eyes and placed his hand over Theo, with calm indifference but his eyes brightened with amusement and Theo could see that too, making him smirk. He loved breaking masks of stoicism. He could either make the other person amused or annoy the shit out of them to get a reaction, both worked fine for him.

"Let's go, then."

And with that they teleported away to the mysterious date venue.

_________________________________

After what felt like only a mere second, they reached the place and Rowan opened his eyes, only for them to widen at the sight before him. To say he was surprised, was definitely putting it mildly.

Laying before him was a big entrance which had a huge welcome sign board that was written in big bright letters, leading to a vast land adorned with numerous rides, from carousel to giant ferris wheel, towering over everyone, aiming towards the sky. There were definitely about a hundred more rides like the Rotor, bumper cars, scrambler, tilt-a-whirl and looking closely, Rowan could even make out a ridiculously long roller coaster trail.

Before he could get even a single word out, he heard a low whistle from his right, making him turn his attention away from the amusement park to his side, where Theo stood, gawking at the place with the brightest eyes.

"Why the fuck have I not been here before?!" Theo exclaimed, his eyes looking at Rowan incredulously.

"Maybe because it's fairly new and you practically forgot about this, after giving your permission to build it here in the first place." A familiar voice answered from behind and they whirled around to come face to face with Adonis...and Yiuwa.

It happened within a blink of an eye and suddenly Rowan couldn't see anyone other than his husband, couldn't hear anything other than the sound of Yiuwa's heartbeat. He found himself...enthralled at the mere sight of the latter.

Warm yellow eyes looked at him with a softness that made him shiver, with a gentleness that pierced right into his soul, caressing his heart, and he felt himself deflate when those beautiful pink lips tugged upwards, gracing him with a warm dazzling smile.

Gods, his husband was bewitching.

Yiuwa walked towards him and cupped Rowan's face, before he reached down and kissed his mouth, as if he owned it.

Which he does.

His own voice reminded him at the back of his mind, as his mouth was being dominated effortlessly. They broke apart a few moments later.

"Hello." Yiuwa murmured against his lips and Rowan smiled, mumbling back a small

hello in return, before the sound of bickering coming from the couple next to them, broke him away from his reverie and made him tune in the world once again.

Theo and Adonis looked like they were in the middle of a banter, which made Rowan throw a questioning look at Yiuwa who only smiled in return, shaking his head.

"Are you two going to exchange conversation here all day now? I believe we have a park to explore." Yiuwa pointed out gently, his sexy accent slipping in, making Rowan fight back the urge to have that voice reverberating in his ear, feeling that breath fanning on his neck, as they fucked right there, right now.

"Oh yeah! I will come back to you later, you fucker." Theo told Adonis, who looked like he was fighting back a smile.

"Time to have fun!' The prince continued, practically yelling, dragging the latter after him, almost running inside.

Yiuwa smiled at that and turned to look at Rowan again, taking his hand in his, holding it firmly.

"I truly apologise for the sudden plans Rowan. The day took a surprising turn of events, for me as well." He started apologetically, starting to enter the park while caressing Rowan's hand.

"What happened? I thought you were sorting some things at the palace with Theo." Rowan asked, thinking back to the morning when Yiuwa had told him about being at work today.

"Well, that was the idea, indeed but when I reached Theo, and we started with the work, it took only a few hours to finish it. As I found myself with quite a few hours to spare, I decided to look around and well, stumbled across this. And I was instantly hooked. I have never been to an amusement park...?" Yiuwa frowned, appearing confused near the end, looking at Rowan for help for he was unsure if that was what this place was called.

"Amusement park." Rowan confirmed, nodding and squeezed his husband's hand.

"That's a fitting name, I suppose. So yes, I wanted to see what this was like and obviously you were the first person I was about to call but then I remembered Theo might like to be here too, so I called him. I didn't ask you beforehand...are you angry?" Yiuwa asked with a sheepish look, making Rowan blink.

"It's not a problem. Why would it be? Honestly, I have never been to this sort of place either so I am more than happy to assist you in this. And it's not the first time we are on a double date with Adonis and Theo, I happen to enjoy their company. So I have no reason to be angry." He replied calmly, making Yiuwa smile and peck his lips quickly.

They had reached the interior now and Rowan found himself impressed at the whole place. It was meticulously spacious and he could see a lot of rides spread like a sheet before him. On his right, there were ample shops selling a variety of items from flavoured candies to snacks and beverages.

"Yo, you wanna just gawk or have some real fun, come on! Let's start already." Theo shouted from a few metres away, standing before the roller coaster trail.

Of course he chose that first...

From that point onwards, their time was consumed entirely, Experiencing the mighty force of the wind on their faces, as they went up and down on the long complex trail set for the roller coaster, while hearing Theo shout at the top of his lungs, not because he was scared in the slightest but because it was just exciting, apparently.

Adonis sat next to him, laughing, holding Theo's hand and joining in on the screaming every now and then, while Yiuwa sitting on the back seat, looked all too frustrated as his hair kept getting in his face, and mouth, making Rowan chuckle.

They went to the carousel next, followed by almost all the other rides. They laughed and they screamed and they cursed, their voices echoing in the otherwise silent place, making memories that they already should have had when they were children, but were robbed of. The fates cursed them all, one way or another, but they were here, with loving eyes and smiling hearts, and they wouldn't have it any other way.

The next stop was the haunting house, which was something they were thinking of skipping but had to see upon Theo's insistence. To nobody's surprise, Theo was unimpressed at the whole thing, and straight up insulted the runners of the place for the lack of creativity, proceeding to give them a ton of ideas that "would make this atleast remotely scary."

The said ideas were actually the opposite of remotely, the better word for them was traumatizing.

Theo and Adonis decided to eat something after leaving the haunting house whereas Yiuwa held Rowan's hand and started dragging him away, to some corner.

"If you are fucking in one of the rides, better clean that shit up later and be safe children!" Theo yelled from behind, making Yiuwa blush and shoot him an annoyed look, while Rowan laughed.

"I am more worried about you, in that matter, wee one!" Yiuwa replied and ran ahead, disappearing from Theo's line of sight, only hearing Adonis's fading laughter.

Before Rowan could ask where they were going, his husband halted and Rowan realised that they were now standing in front of a little booth that had a curtain on it and Yiuwa looked excited to be here.

"I didn't know you were actually taking me to have sex. I mean, sure. I am craving you right now, let's go." Rowan said seriously, moving his hand on Yiuwa's chest and pressing himself against the latter, making Yiuwa's eyes widen.

"That is not why we are here." He said incredulously, and Rowan blinked, murmuring a small oh, before going back to his initial place, making Yiuwa laugh.

He leaned in close to Rowan's ear and whispered "Not just yet, anyway."

And bit his earlobe, making Rowan smirk.

Yiuwa broke away from Rowan and opened the curtain, before stepping inside and pulling Rowan inside too, making Rowan finally understand what this was.

A photo booth.

It was small and slightly cramped but that's what made it cozy and perfect. The walls were covered with beautiful graffiti and there was a camera placed in the middle, an automatic one so it could click multiple pictures together and give their Polaroid versions out.

He looked at Yiuwa who was looking at him with a hopeful look, so pure and innocent, that it reminded him of a child..or a dog. Rowan grimaced.

"You know I am not good with pictures.' Rowan started firmly, and Yiuwa frowned pulling him closer to himself, his hands encasing Rowan's waist comfortably.

"Just this once, please? You look so handsome today, Rowan." Yiuwa whispered against his lips, and Rowan quirked his eyebrows.

"Don't I look handsome usually?" he asked with a straight face, though his eyes were teasing.

"You look beautiful every day. So gorgeous, especially when you smile. When your magical green eyes are glowing with warmth, when your devastatingly alluring lips are tugged up, gracing me and this whole world with the most precious smile." Yiuwa murmured with the utmost sincerity, a small smile playing on his lips and his eyes, those golden eyes shining with love.

The words and the simple reality made Rowan smile and he rested his forehead against his husband's, the two of them gazing at each other, with their faces lit up, smiling and flushed. And just then, a flash echoed loudly, and before Rowan could say something, his mouth was being attacked by Yiuwa, instantly stealing his attention from anything and everything that wasn't his husband's lips, that wasn't Yiuwa's hands touching his body and setting it on fire.

He lost himself in the perfect blend of love and passion, and didn't hear the shutter of the camera going off around them. They broke apart a few moments later, with Yiuwa smiling and tucking a strand of Rowan's hair behind his ear, making the latter wrinkle his nose, successful in making his husband laugh and kissing Rowan's nose.

Rowan heard a ping sound and turned to look at the source, only to pull up short when he realised that it was coming from the camera, which had clicked 10 pictures and asked them to choose four that they wanted. Yiuwa looked like he was on top of the moon after seeing the pictures and selected four of them, which then came out in printed polarised form.

He took them out and stared at them with an air of pride and utmost joy, looking as happy as a child who had won a lottery.

"Rowan look!" He exclaimed with joy, turning to smile at Rowan but stopping when he saw the look on his face.

"Uh...?" He blurted out sheepishly, rubbing his neck and averting his eyes away from Rowan's glowing ones.

"You tricked me."

"No, I just applied a dual strategy...I really wanted to kiss you and capture it too and this served the purpose." Yiuwa laughed awkwardly and Rowan rolled his eyes, walking outside the booth.

"Rowan, wait!" He heard from behind and made a point to walk ahead without looking back, making Yiuwa groan, who managed to catch up to him, and stopped him, by holding his arm and turning Rowan around.

"Okay, I am sorry. I apologise for tricking you but it was for a good cause, see." He said and showed the pictures to Rowan, who stared at them, his eyes softening.

There were four of them before him, the first one had the two of them looking at each other like they were each other's whole world, nothing existed other than them. The second picture had the two of them kissing each other like they were deprived, with an intensity that shocked Rowan, with a frivolous need.

Looking at the third picture made him smile, for it was the one where Yiuwa was laughing brightly, his eyes crinkled while just like he was doing presently, Rowan in the image was also staring at the latter with a hidden smile. Finally came the fourth image where Rowan had wrinkled his nose as Yiuwa placed a kiss on his nose.

His heart skipped a beat and Rowan let out a breath, a smile overcoming his lips. They looked beautiful. Happy and in love.

He smiled and looked at Yiuwa who was observing his reactions all along, and leaned closer to kiss the latter's cheek.

"I love you." Rowan declared softly and Yiuwa's face brightened, his eyes darkened at the whispered confession.

"I love you too. So much, Rowan." Yiuwa replied, before kissing him passionately, which Rowan returned more than happily.

Hands wandered and breath quickened with the sheer intensity of arousal and need.

"I need to have you." Yiuwa declared, his eyes flashing from yellow to red and back again and Rowan nodded with a shiver.

"Then take me." He purred, licking Yiuwa's lips who growled and held Rowan's hips possessively now.

"Let's go home, then." He said roughly, and they teleported away, only hunger for each other running in their mind, making them lose all other conscious thoughts.

As the two left to feed on each other, sitting on the other side of the park were Theo and Adonis, actually eating together. They had already munched on a lot of snacks, and were currently eating cotton candy, sitting next to each other on a bench, overlooking the ferris wheel which was now lit up with lights, as the evening set in. The whole place was decorated with numerous colourful lights, giving it a whimsical look.

"Yiuwa and Ro are taking a lot of time, do you think they are okay?" Adonis asked suddenly, looking for them in the distance.

"They are probably gone already. Didn't you see Yiuwa looking at Rowan like he wanted to eat him. My bet is that they are making kitchen porno 2.0." Theo answered, taking a big bite of the sweet candy, pausing to moan at the taste as Adonis grimaced.

"Good for them, I guess..." he replied warily, and Theo nodded.

"Did you have fun?" Adonis asked, looking at Theo, who turned his eyes away from the candy to look at the latter.

"Yeah this was fun. I haven't been to someplace like this before, so I guess it was a new experience that I appreciate, or some other shit Joxeia would probably tell me in tomorrow's session." Theo replied, before shrugging and laying his head on Adonis's shoulder, who smiled and rested his head against the latter, loving the softness of Theo's hair.

"What about you? Have you ever been to one before?" The prince asked, playing with Adonis's fingers absentmindedly.

"No. I have been too busy getting fucked since I was a child." He answered, before wincing at what he just said. Theo stilled at that and Adonis cursed himself mentally.

"I have no idea why I just said that. Literally forget the last minute." He said, holding Theo's hand tightly now, his eyes wide, feeling a sense of panic which subdued but only a smidge when Theo turned his head and kissed his neck gently, squeezing Adonis's hands.

"What I meant was, that yes. I enjoyed being here very much. I am glad Yiuwa called us."

"Yeah." Theo replied quietly, staring blankly into space, and Adonis felt a lump in his throat, his heart feeling a physical ache. He ruined the whole thing now. He just had to open his stupid mouth and deflate the mood. Now Theo was quiet, probably thinking about how disgusting he was.

How pathetic and used he was.

He wouldn't want me...he will leave me. He should leave me.

He was pulled out of his self loathing thoughts when Theo stood up, and started dragging him somewhere abruptly.

Adonis followed quietly, his anxiety spiking even more. He was about to open his mouth and apologise, when they suddenly stopped in front of the ferris wheel, where Theo instructed something to the operator who nodded with a smile.

He pulled Adonis to one of the passenger cars of the wheel so they were now both seated together.

"What are you doin-" before Adonis could finish his sentence, there was a rumbling sound and a sudden movement, catching his attention. The wheel started moving up, as Adonis sat there, startled.

Slowly and gradually, it started moving up and Adonis blinked, processing everything. As they moved higher, he could see it.

The bustling city twinkled like infinite little stars in the night sky, glowing and dancing in the moonlight. A sudden sense of calm spread over him as he rose higher and higher, and watched the scenery before him. They stopped as they reached the top, overlooking the whole of Styx, soaking in the comfortable silence, basking in the tranquil atmosphere.

He turned to his side to look at Theo, only to find the prince staring at him already, his red eyes emitting warmth, and Adonis felt his heart sour at the look.

Theo scooted closer to the latter and wrapped his arms around Adonis's neck, their faces only a few inches apart.

"I am right here Adonis. Not going anywhere for as long as you don't get tired of my annoying ass. I am here, now and always because I fucking love you." He whispered firmly, his words bleeding honestly and Adonis felt like he could weep. It was as if Theo knew exactly what was going on in his head, his fear and his insecurities, the nerve wrecking thoughts that liked to remind him of his past, making him feel unworthy of the prince.

It was not a regular occurrence fortunately, but he fell victim to those vicious thoughts, occasionally especially when he remembered his life before Theo.

But now as he was sitting here, on the top of the world with the one person he loved more than anything, and who somehow, some way managed to love him too, he felt happy. Theo was his person.

He chuckled tearfully and cupped Theo's face, who nuzzled into his hands, making Adonis smile and kiss the latter's forehead. He looked into Theo's eyes lovingly before whispering softly,

"You scare the crap out of me when you actually get serious."

Theo blinked once before his face broke into a wide smile, which was followed by the sound of roaring laughter.

"Idiot." Theo said affectonaley, rubbing his nose with the latter's.

"Says you." Adonis replied with an innocent smile, making Theo laugh.

"Rude bitch."

"Bratty baby."

"Handsome jerk."

"Pretty menace."

Theo groaned and finally kissed Adonis, who melted against his prince.

"I love you." Adonis whispered, breaking apart for a moment before kissing Theo again. Their lips met in a symphony of intimacy, touching each other's souls which intertwined as if part of one.

There they were with their hearts beating as one, playing the melody of healing love, as the moon danced in the glimmering infinity.

_______________________________

This was initially going to be just Yiuwa and Rowan but sue me, I missed my baby Theo. It's been a while since we saw Adonis and him, so double date it is.

The last segment about Adonis feeling that sting of fear and insecurity comes from my interpretation as to how his past could have impacted him. The thousands of years worth of trauma doesn't just go away, so I wanted to explore this.

Alright!! This is it. Sorry if this was a bit crusty, it's been a while since I wrote so yeah.

Vote and comment, you lovely people and I wish you a very good night/ day <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.4K 152 23
This is a book of one-shots involving Draco Malfoy The first couple are really bad so I'm sorry in advance. All rights go to"you know who", but we al...
One shot bbrae Oleh ^_^

Fiksi Penggemar

35.1K 561 33
Bbrae one shot stories Proclaimer: very soft and lots of fluff (I wrote this a looong time ago so yeah)
472 2 29
BDSM, fluff, one shots or whatever SMUT!!! Yeah I think that's the word for whatever this is I havnt gotten this far. Right now im just raging Jotti...
Drarry Oneshots Oleh jaz

Fiksi Penggemar

96K 2K 31
A collection of oneshots to portray the l o v e between Draco and Harry :) I hope you all enjoy! In this collection we have some ~angsty~ and FLUFFY...