Lazy day

Pairing: HadesxLucifer

Body shifted and hands moved sleepily, as his ears welcomed the sound of chirping that felt like music to his ears. He cuddled closer to his source of heat, and inhaled a long breath, a smile automatically overtaking his features.

Smoke and ash.

The one scent he could recognise anywhere in the world. If he was blindfolded and had a thousand people in front of him, he would still be able to seek it. It was engraved in his mind and carved into his soul.

Lucifer opened his eyes slowly, and deemed himself the luckiest man alive when he saw the sight before him.

There he was, a beautiful display of masculinity dozing off on the silk sheets. His enthralling black hair fell like waves down his side, a few stray strands falling over on the right side of his face. Those gorgeous electric eyes that Lucifer loved so much, were currently shut closed. His face free of the adorable frown that he seemed to have most of the time.

Hades.

The lord of the Greek underworld which bore his name. A menacing force to be reckoned with. He was clever, strong, powerful, intelligent and beautiful.

So fucking beautiful. Lucifer thought, admiring his husband, his fingers feeling a magnetic pull towards Hades, aching to touch him. To feel him.

And so he did. Lucifer lifted his hand and used his thumb to touch the underside of Hades's chin. His thumb moved back and forth, caressing the latter's skin gently. His hand started its journey upwards, moving from Hades's chin to his pretty pink lips. And the feeling of his thumb against Hades's pouty lips, made him sigh contentedly and a possessive streak ran through him.

Nobody could do this other than him. Noone else could touch Hades like this, not now, not ever. He would be the only one to see this vulnerable side of Hades, he would be the only one to feel the latter's skin against his own, hear his moans and cries of ecstasy.

Hades was his. Now and forever.

"You look like you are planning a murder. And if that's the case, let me know the plan so I can improvise and make it a hundred times better." A low husky voice broke Lucifer out of his thoughts, a voice he could identify even in a horde of many, and it made him smile. He blinked and lifted his gaze, only to be greeted by the sight of a smirking Hades, looking down at him with glowing blue eyes.

"No, I am not planning a murder." Lucifer replied with an amused smile and Hades pouted, a wounded expression on his face as if the revelation saddened him to the depth of his soul, making the angel laugh loudly. He rose slowly and kissed Hades's forehead with a smile.

"Good morning." He whispered and Hades wrinkled his nose at the greeting.

"There is nothing good about mornings."

"Not even waking up to my handsome face?" Lucifer asked teasingly, making the latter snort and shift himself a little so he could get more comfortable under the covers, clearly not planning to get out of bed anytime soon. Speaking of covers, it looked like his husband had hogged most of them, Again.

"You hogged my blankets again." Lucifer deadpanned and Hades didn't even bother to peek his eyes open, only turned sideways so his back was facing the angel now, cocooning himself further into the said stolen blankets and Lucifer stomped the urge to forcefully rip the covers back from his big baby.

"Hades?" He questioned and the latter laid as still as a rock, pretending to be asleep but not convincing anyone, and Lucifer stifled a laugh at his antiques.