Family trip (part 2)

Part two

Hades's palace, that usually stood like a foreboding shadow, towered over everything and everyone was a sight to be reckoned with. It was quiet and deadly, in all sense of the words.

But today, as the sounds of laughter along with the occasional frustrated cursing resonated the place, it was safe to say that 'quiet' was not how you could describe it.

The usually silent hall was now crammed up with numerous powerful entities.

Standing in one corner was Charon and Alexion having a pleasant conversation with the commander and chief of the Hellion army, Raven who was accompanied by his husband, the deadly sin of lust, Deveraux. On the other side, Zelios and Noe were exchanging pleasantries with Bali and Wednesday.

Abel talked animatedly with Adrian, who was very engrossed in the conversation, watching the latter with attentive wide eyes while Malachi watched them with a smile on his face. To their right, Alaric and Dania were hugging each other while Stanton regarded everyone in the room with a bored stare.

The main source of noise however, was the group in the middle.

Theo stood in the centre with a smirk, alongside Cain, who by the looks of it was five seconds away from bashing the latter's head against the wall, indicating that the red-head had definitely said something to piss him off, while Adonis tried to hide his laughter.

Cerberus, however, who stood near the vexatious lot, was not so subtle and straight up laughed loudly, making his husband roll his eyes who was talking to Nikias and Demetrius nearby.

Before Cain could retaliate by punching Theo in the face, a fissure of power pierced the air, making everyone stop and turn around.

Lucifer entered the room with powerful strides and a stunningly handsome face followed by Hades, who looked just as beautiful, if not more, even though he was currently scowling at his phone.

And the angel broke into a smile when Dania ran up to him and hugged him tightly followed by all his children who clinged onto him one by one, making him laugh.

The girls, after breaking apart from their father, jumped on Hades, who grimaced at the impact and almost dropped his phone.

The god looked all too uncomfortable but tolerated the hug with silent annoyance. Finally, as the girls released him, he sighed with relief, only to pull up short and groan, as he felt another body crash into him.

His youngest had always been affectionate and as much as Hades was proud of the fact that Nikias was not emotionally constipated like him, sometimes he severely wished that he hadn't used Lucifer's DNA because the kid was like a fucking puppy, just like the angel himself. He rolled his eyes and hugged him back, before breaking away and moving a whole foot back.

Not that it made much difference because no sooner had Nikias moved away, Abel launched himself at the God, who actually stumbled back from the impact of the embrace.

"Gods, I almost miss the time you all hated me." Hades grumbled, while squeezing Abel back gently, who rolled his eyes while smiling and moved away.

"Ew, would you all stop already? All the love is making me gag." Cain said, when it didn't look like the whole loving greeting would end...ever, making Hades nod in agreement.

"Yeah? Why don't you do everyone a favour and choke on it Cain" Theo piped in snidely, sticking his tongue out making the latter's eyes darken.

He took a step forward but Cerberus moved to stand in between them and spoke,