Brownies and Kisses

Brownies and kisses.

Pairing : HadesxLucifer

After what seemed like an eternity, Hades finally reached his palace. The sight of the familiar glimmering lights overhead greeted him and he sighed in relief.

It was an exhausting day, to say the least. Not only did he have a UP meeting to attend but he also had to make visits in all his hospitals. So, travelling from Atlantis to Duat, Hell to Olympus, and back home, it was safe to say he was tired.

He went to his room to wash up and get some well deserved rest when he saw it.

A plate of freshly baked brownies laid in front of him, making him cock his head. He went to the bed and held the plate in front of his face, smelling the brownies.

And His lips curled in an amused smile when he smelled the weed. He knew who could have been so stupidly brave enough to break into his room, without alerting anyone and leaving pot brownies on his bed.

His little demonic shithead had a habit of trying to piss him off. Theo, despite not being the youngest anymore, was still the baby of the family. He liked playing pranks on everyone, especially Hades, which pissed him off but his love for the kid overruled his anger.

It didn't help that most of the time, Theo's pranks were extremely creative, which seemed to amuse the lord of the underworld more than anything else.

"My demonic little ginger, what do I do with you." He shook his head while laughing quietly, when he felt a fissure of power in the room.

He turned around, and his heart fluttered at the sight.

Lucifer stood before him in all his angelic glory, with his blonde hair tied in a loose ponytail by his shoulder. He was dressed in a loose white sweater that hid the gorgeous set of muscles underneath, paired with faded blue jeans. The moment his sapphire eyes landed on Hades, they lit up and a huge smile overtook his face.

And Hades had to avert his eyes because even after all this time, he still couldn't fathom the absolute love and adoration overflowing those eyes.

Lucifer found Hades's bashfulness absolutely precious. He couldn't stop himself from reaching out and kissing him smack on the mouth. Hades's eyes widened as he felt Lucifer's needy lips suddenly, before he relaxed and kissed him back.

They broke apart a few moments later with Hades still encased within Lucifer's arms.

"Great, Now I am going to smell like fucking vanilla for the rest of the day. What did you do, bathe in it?" Hades said dryly, making his lover smile.

"You know you love it." Lucifer replied with a smirk, while tightening his hold on Hades who didn't deny it and simply attacked Lucifer with his mouth again.

"Yup, I got my answer alright." He laughed gently, against his lips and Hades rolled his eyes and broke away from the hug.

"What's that?" Lucifer asked when he saw the plate laying on his lover's bed. Hades smirked as a brilliant idea came to his mind. He picked a pot brownie and held it in front of Lucifer's mouth.

"Try this, they are amazing." He said and beckoned the edible close to his lover's mouth. Lucifer frowned but when he received only an innocent smile from the latter, he took a tentative bite.

"A little weird but they are delicious." He thought.

He took the whole thing from Hades's hand and ate it, licking his lips after, making Hades look at him with amusement.