Double date

Pairing : RowanxYiuwa and TheoxAdonis

The clock struck noon and as if called upon by the power of time itself, there was a knock at the door, disturbing Rowan's peaceful time that he reserved solely for procrastination. He frowned at the sudden disturbance.

As far as he was aware, nobody was scheduled to meet him right now but then again, there were many people in his life that vehemently refused to follow the basic protocol of announcing their arrival plans.

He heard another particularly loud knock- no, knock was putting it mildly, It sounded as if it was the hulk trying to break his door.

"Oh fucking hell, open up already, will you? Or are you getting that old now?!" A familiar voice sounded from behind the door and he sighed, a wave of irritation flowing through him.

Of course, it was him.

Rowan stood up from the couch where he was lying lazily, and moved towards the front door, proceeding to stand there idly, for the sole purpose of making the person on the other side wait outside.

"You know, I can feel your presence, asshole. I am this close to blasting this sorry excuse of a door and maybe I will miss and hit you, oops."

Rowan bit back an amused smile and shook his head, before opening the door and there he was.

Glaring from behind the curtains of crimson, one hand placed on the hip of a sexy, lean body, bright red eyes regarding him with amusement, a cocky smirk framing that beautiful feminine face was none other than, the ever so dangerous lord of Styx.

Theo. The one and fortunately only, for the source knew they couldn't handle another.

"Oh look who finally made it to the door, only a million years later. You deserve a cookie." Theo said with a beaming smile, so incredibly fake and mocking, that it made Rowan smirk.

"Thank you." He replied with a genuine smile, holding out his right hand, waiting for the said cookie. Theo looked like a cross between amused and annoyed. He smacked Rowan's hand away and entered the house with a huff, with Rowan trailing behind the god.

"Why did you do the courtesy of knocking anyway? You usually just teleport inside, as a childish attempt to scare us." Said Rowan, his eyes following Theo who had already plopped his butt down on the couch, where Rowan was sitting previously. Theo, then laid down, his arms going behind his head, with the authority of someone who not only owned this place, but the whole damn realm.

"You obviously gave me trauma after the last time I was here." Theo said dryly, grimacing as if looking back to that day.

It was a beautiful Sunday morning and Theo had no one to bother, considering Adonis had gone off to finish some extra work. So the prince decided to have some fun with Yiuwa and Rowan. He planned to scare the two of them by popping inside randomly, their surprised faces a definite source of entertainment for him but alas, it didn't go as planned.

Upon teleporting inside, the sight that greeted him was nothing short of an uno reverse card, for it took Theo by surprise instead.

Out of all the things he could have graced with his presence, seeing the two of them engaged in ravenous sexual activities on the dining table was not something he was particularly keen on staying for. Theo groaned and let out a sea of curses at the sight, vanishing on the spot, leaving behind the shocked participants that were caught in the act.

"It wasn't that bad." Rowan's voice broke him out of the unwanted memory in his head and Theo made an expression of disbelief.

"It wasn't that bad? You weren't the one subjected to unexpected kitchen porno now, were you?" Theo asked with a glare, and Rowan blinked, giving the latter a deadpan stare.