Haunted (Alastor x OC)

By whatevers_whatev

Moving into a new house on your own is never easy. Aria moves away from the city into a new home, deep withi... More

A\N
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69
Ch 70
Ch 71
Ch 72
Ch 73
Ch 74
Ch 75
Ch 76
Ch 77
Ch 78
Ch 79
Ch 80
Ch 81
Ch 82
Ch 83
Ch 84
Ch 85
Ch 86
Ch 87
Ch 88
Final Notes
UPDATE!
UPDATE: NEW STORY.
New cover!

Ch 30

5.3K 200 51
By whatevers_whatev

Alastor's POV

I kissed her...

I don't know what came over me...but I kissed her, and now I can't take that back.

But she kissed me back...

She didn't pull away or slap me. She kissed me back...actually, she kissed me, too. I pulled away when I realized what I'd just done.

But she pulled me back down...

Now that feeling I get whenever I'm with her is stuck in my stomach and it won't go away. She was curled up against my side, her hand on my chest.

We're still in the park.

We've been here for hours...after we kissed, she went back to her place on the blanket, but stayed close to me.

I can't get these butterflies to leave my stomach.

No creature, dead or alive, has ever made me feel this way. I've never been so compelled to protect something in all my life.

I had one arm behind my head, the other one was holding her. Her head was rested just by my shoulder, and I think she's asleep...

I checked her breathing...yea, she's asleep.

I took in a deep breath and held it.

Ok...so what now...?

I did something I can't take back...I have feelings I don't know what they mean...and a woman curled up next to me.

By the looks of the sky, it's about dinner time already. I should probably wake her up...

Suddenly she made a soft noise and her fingers curled around the fabric of my shirt. She pressed her nose further into the side of my chest and I blushed.

I shifted, turning my body to face her a bit more. Now her head is on my bicep.

Her face is relaxed, peaceful.

I sighed, then reached forward and brushed her hair back before I rubbed my thumb over her cheek.

"Aria..." I said softly, and she stirred.

"Mmnnm..."

My eyelids lowered and I tapped her cheek with my fingers. She squinted her eyes shut and swiped at my hand before burying her face further into my arm, hiding.

I chuckled, then shrugged.

"Ok, if you're not going to get up I guess we'll have to do this..." I said, and then moved, bringing her with me.

Her eyes opened up and she quickly grabbed my shirt, her other hand going around my neck as I picked her up.

"But I was comfy..." she pouted and I clicked my tongue.

"It's late, dear, we need to get home," I said back and she sighed softly before laying her head against my chest. Her eyes fell shut again.

"Ok..."

I smiled softer and then snapped my fingers, making the picnic setup disappear.

With that same snap I took us home.

She gasped, and her eyes opened, looking around.

"Don't do that without warning me..." she grumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"You're alright," I chuckled and she mocked me. I squeezed her slightly and she made a little squeak noise.

My eyes lit up...dear Lucifer that was cute.

I did it again, and she produced the same noise.

Hehehehehe...

"Stop that!" She whined, a small laugh bubbling through her words. Then she started wriggling.

"Put me down," she requested and I walked her over to the couch. I tossed her onto it and she landed with a little bounce.

Her hair fluffed around her and she blew it out of her eyes, glaring up at me.

I gave her a smug smile then let it soften. Sighing softly, I looked down at my hands.

I suppose I should stop pretending, now.

I morphed back into my demon appearance, allowing my clothing to change back as well.

"Ah, boooo, you could've kept the outfit," came Aria's voice and I shot her a glare.

"I'd rather that outfit come burn in hell with me," I shot back and she stuck her tongue out at me.

Then she looked thoughtful for a moment and met my eyes, "speaking of hell, when can you go back?" She asked and I raised my eyebrows.

I hadn't really thought about it, but I suppose my power is back to its full potential. I chuckled, "damn, you want me gone that badly?" I said and her cheeks lit up.

"N-no! I was just wondering," she defended and I laughed.

"No, no, I see how it is darling. You've wounded my feelings," I said, mocking a pained expression. She rolled her eyes.

I walked over and sat next to her on the couch, then.

She immediately shifted to be closer to me, nearly touching me but not quite.

"But, to answer your question I can go back whenever I feel like it..." I said, but then I shrugged, "but fortunately for the denizens of hell, I currently do not feel like it."

"Fortunately?" She asked and my smile stretched.

"Last night I told you I only kill those who deserve it, you remember?" I asked her, looking towards her. She nodded, and I lowered my eyelids.

"They all deserve it." I said darkly, thinking about my rampages.

My, it's been a minute since I've done one, I should drop by soon and...shall we say...keep up my reputation?

Her eyebrows furrowed slightly and I quickly replaced the wicked smile on my face with a more gentle one.

"Enough of that, dear, is there anything you want to talk about?" I asked her, and she pulled her legs up onto the couch, facing towards me a bit more.

"Um...yea, actually..." she said, her voice sounding small suddenly. She cast her eyes down and bit her lip.

I was confused a moment, but her next words made me freeze.

"E-earlier...d-did you...did you mean that...?" She asked, keeping her eyes down.

"Or...was it just...was it a mistake—"

Immediately I tilted her head up to look into my eyes. Now, I'm not saying it was smart to kiss her, I'm not saying this is smart by any means...

But god dammit, that was not a mistake.

"No." I said firmly.

Her face shifted into a surprised expression, a soft blush dusting over her cheeks.

Oh Lucifer, help me...

I was careful with my claws, my fingers brushing over her cheek. She blinked and her lips parted.

"So...y-you meant it...?" She asked and slowly her expression became brighter. I smiled softly down at her, and nodded.

Suddenly I found myself tackled into a hug, my eyes shooting open in surprise. My arms fell around her and she ended up on top of me, her body laid out across me and the couch.

...okay...um...

I returned her hug, and her face squished into my chest.

After a moment I let my body relax, losing the tension in my muscles. She's warm...

I closed my eyes and pressed my nose into the top of her head, tightening my hold on her. My smile widened and I felt...

Happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 364 7
Ever since Aria Lee rose up to become the newest Overlord of Pentagram City, many new challenges have entered her life, as well as things that she ha...
3.6K 170 7
AppleRadio story - Lucifer and Alastor are a married couple that ended things badly and were seperated taking one kid with them, they met again at Ch...
43.6K 1.6K 28
After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel he's staying at. Here, you find a man th...
113K 2.7K 20
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ An alternat...