Abhigya Stories Collection

By lazyakabookworm

anuanantha had asked me to post all of my Abhigya stories here, though I've posted the same stories with Rish... More

One-Liners of Each story
A Love So Pure
A Night Like This (OS)
All Roads Leads to You (OS)
Anchor
Andekhi Anjaani
Andekhi Anjaani : Epilogue
Arranged Marriage (OS)
Baaware Se Iss Jahaan Mein Baawara Ek Saath Ho
​Baby Series 1 - Always & Forever
Because You Are Mine (Adult 18+)
Being Yours...
Best Friend's Sibling Duology 1 - Wings Of Love
Best Friend's Sibling Duology 2 - Winds of Love
Bhabhi
Canvas & Notepad
Child Marriage 1 - Jab Miya Biwi...
Child Marriage 2 - Balika Vadhu/ Child Bride
Child Marriage 3 - Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Cinderella
Destined To Be Yours... (OS)
Destiny
Dewar-Bhabhi Duology 1 : No Choice But Seduction
Dewar-Bhabhi Duology 2 : Gentle Rogue
Diamonds In The Sky
Dor
Dreaming of You
Dude & Beauty Series 1 : The Dude & The Ordinary Girl
Dude & Beauty Series 2 : The Beauty & The Admirer
Dumb & Dumber
Engagement Trilogy 1 : Mohabbat Ho Na Jaye
Engagement Trilogy 2 - Raabta
Engagement Trilogy 3 : Thode Badmaash
Enigma
Every Wish
Fallen
Fire & Ice (OS)
Forbidden Love
Give Me Tonight
Handcuffed!!!
He Said He Loved Me
Hearts Aflame
Hijack
Hooks & Crooks
Humsafar
In Her Love
Insane Hearts
Intezaar
Just A Kiss Away
Let Love Find You
Lollipop
Lonely Hearts
Lost & Clueless
Love Actually
Love Game
Love Trilogy 1 : Silent Love
Love Trilogy 2 : Sudden Love
Love Trilogy 3 : Stubborn Love
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Mangetar
Married To A Stranger
Messages In A Book
Mills & Boons Series 1 : Indecent Proposal
Mills & Boons Series 2 : The Mrs.
My Adorable Darling
My Adorable Weirdo
My Husband... My Boss
My Village Bella
Nanda
One Dark Night
One Night...
Pehla Nasha
Pirates of the Caribbean
Professor Student Series 1 - Mere Humsafar
Professor Student Series 2 - Woh Humsafar
Professor Student Series 3 - Ban Gayi Woh Humsafar
Punar Vivaah
Rishta
Rooth Na Jaana
Say You Love Me
Secret Admirer
Someone To Watch Over Me
Stranger in My Arms
Suddenly You
Sundara & Sundari
Suhag Raat
Sweet Talk
Tere Liye.../ For You...
The Elevator
The Ex
The Fake Girlfriend
The Hired Wife
The Long Way Home
The Magic Of You
The Moon Series 1 : Lonely Moon
The Moon Series 2 : Sun & Moon
The Office
The Proposal
The Stranger in My Life
Tu Hi Tu / You & Only You
Twin Series 1 : Sum of All Kisses
Twin Series 2 : Sweet Nothings
Twin Series 3 : Sangemarmar
Twin Series 4 - Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na The
Unakkenna Venum Sollu/ Tell Me What You Need
Undeserving Love
Valentine's Day
Wedding Vows
Wet Dreams, Naked Thoughts & Dirty Talks
When Love Awaits
You & Me
You Are Mine

Jaan-E-Mann

3.3K 223 55
By lazyakabookworm

Hello everyone...

How are you all?

I missed you all.

I am not back to writing, I just had this idea and since it is just two small scenes, I thought I will again attempt another drabble. And I am quite proud that this time I ended this story with 2348 words, I am getting there. one day, I will hopefully write a proper drabble.

This is just a stupid writing with no story, just two scenes.

And I am not back to full fledge writing. Inn Shaa Allah will soon get back to writing.

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story.

Previous Story : Tere Liye... (posted on 30 – Sep – 2021)

"Abhi bhaiyya! Abhi bhaiyya! Open the door." Disha excitedly bangs on the bedroom door.

"Coming!" Purab calls out as he opened the door. "Stop shouting!" Purab says in exasperation. He opens the door to find Disha with her gang of friends including their neighbor, Pragya.

"Move, where is Abhi bhaiyya?" Disha asks as she excitedly hopped to see behind him.

Purab rolls his eyes as he stepped aside and his eyes catches Pragya. His heart went out to her as he saw her eyes scanning the room for Abhi.

"Abhi bhaiyya!" Disha calls out to him as she ran in.

Abhi who was standing by the window smiles lovingly and says as he walked to her. "I reached last night and you are coming to see me now?"

"It is my wedding, I need my beauty sleep." Disha tells him as she hugged him excitedly.

Abhi chuckles as he hugs her. "Hi girls, hello Pragya, long time. How are you? And how is uncle?" Abhi asks.

Pragya shyly smiles at him as she walked forward and stood next to Disha.

"What am I hearing? That you told Dadi you are in love and wants to get married." Disha asks him with her hands on her hips.

Purab quickly looks at Pragya and sees her looking at Abhi in shock. He wanted to whack his sister. How could someone be so blind? It had been obvious to him for years now that Pragya was in love with Abhi. When he had spoken to Abhi about it, his reply was that even though he did like her he didn't think he should act on it as Pragya being deaf and dumb, she needed someone who would treat her with patience and he was too impulsive and short tempered to be her life partner. He didn't think he could be a good life partner for Pragya and decided not to act on it.

"Ha... ha... yeah!" Abhi excitedly says with a chuckle.

"Wow.. you are in love and you didn't tell me? Not fair, bhaiyya!" Disha sadly pouts.

"Don't you have other things to do?" Purab asks in a bid to stop that conversation as Pragya was visibly getting uncomfortable with the conversation.

"You shut up!" Disha tells him and turns to Abhi. "Tell me.... Did you meet her in US? Is she from there? Or here?"

"She is from here only but I got close to her when I was in US."

Purab worriedly looks at Pragya and sees her gulping as she watched both Abhi and Disha, to follow the conversation.

"Who is she? How long has this been going on? Why didn't you tell me?"

"How long?" Abhi asks grinning. "Too long. She made me run in circles till she said yes."

"Wow."

"And she is the best. The best thing that happened to me." Abhi says, smiling dreamily.

"Awwww what love!" Disha teases him.

"She is my jaan."

"When do I get to meet her? Will she come for my wedding?"

"I have asked her to come, let's see."

"Let me talk to her! Call her." Disha says excitedly.

"Not now." Abhi says, shaking his head.

"Why? Please?"

"It's your wedding. You should be the center of attention. After your wedding, I'll bring her home."

Disha sighs sadly. "What's her name?"

Abhi turns to look at Pragya and says excitedly as he pointed at Pragya, "her name is also Pragya."

Pragya's eyes widened in shock hearing that.

"Wow... Pragya Abhishek Mehra." Disha says excitedly. "Nice."

"Isn't it?" Abhi asks grinning excitedly.

"You guys talk about this later, we need to get ready for the evening function." Purab says.

"It's just afternoon." Abhi reminds him confused.

"Guests will start to come soon." Purab replies in a bid to stop the conversation.

"Ah okay." Abhi nods.

"Purab! Disha!"

Hearing their mother call them, Purab quickly hurries out.

"I want to hear your full love story, Abhi bhaiyya!" Disha excitedly tells him and quickly hurries out of the room.

Her friends start to follow her out, Pragya also starts to leave with them when Abhi quickly holds her hand.

Pragya turns to him in panic. Abhi grins at her. Pragya starts to pull her hand free from his hold as she worriedly looks at her friends and sees them hurrying down the stairs.

"You didn't answer me." Abhi reminds her.

Pragya looks at him in confusion.

"Why didn't you come to see me sooner, Jaan-E-Mann?" Abhi asks her as he pulls her close to him.

Pragya gulps in panic as she turns to look out to see if anyone was around.

Abhi leans down and kisses her cheek. Pragya turns to him in shock, her cheeks turning red with blush.

"Was tired of flying kisses through video calls." Abhi cheekily tells her.

Why did you tell Dadi about us? Pragya signs to him with a frown. I told you not to tell anyone!

"She was telling me about some proposal."

You shouldn't have. They will never agree. Pragya worriedly tells him.

"I know." Abhi agrees sobering down. "I can understand too. Even, I was thinking about a practical life but when I went away from here and I realized how life is going to be when you are not near me, when I can't see you daily... I couldn't run from my truth then. they will come around, Pragya."

They won't. Pragya sadly signs.

"I convinced you. I'll convince them too." Abhi tells her with a grin.

Pragya sadly shakes her head.

"Anyway, I will tell them it is you after Disha's wedding. I don't want any kind of tension for her function."

Pragya nods.

"But Pragya, I have decided." Abhi gently tells her.

What?

"It might take them time to give us their blessings but I don't want to waste all that time being away from you. We will get married as soon as possible."

What? Pragya looks at him in shock.

"Anyway, your father will agree to our wedding. And my family, once we have a baby they will also come around." Abhi tells her.

Seeing her frowning in confusion Abhi realizes that she wasn't able to lip read properly and he quickly signs to her the same.

Pragya gives him an exasperated look.

Abhi cheekily grins at her then turning serious, he tells her. "I can't stay away from you anymore, Pragya. I want you with me always. You will come with me even if our families don't agree to our wedding, right?"

Pragya looks at him and seeing his worry, she gently nods in yes.

Abhi's face breaks out into a big smile and he leans down and kisses her forehead.

Pragya shyly smiles at him.

"Can I kiss you?" Abhi asks her.

Pragya's eyes widen and she shakes her head in no as she looks down nervously.

"Why?" Abhi asks her then noticing that she was looking down and she isn't aware that he asked her that, he gently caresses her cheek.

Pragya looks at him blushing profusely.

"Why?"

Pragya shyly blushes at him. seeing that, he leans down and gently keeps his lips on hers and Pragya shyly kisses him.

"I love you." he whispers against her lips.

As if sensing what he had said through the feel of his lips, Pragya takes his hand and holds it against her chest over her heart.

Abhi smiles as he pulled her close and kissed her hungrily.

"PRAGYA! Abhi bhaiyya is Pragya there?" Disha calls out to her.

Hearing that, Abhi sighs against her lips. Pragya curiously moves back and looks at him.

What happened?

"Disha is calling you down." Abhi informs her.

Pragya's eyes widen in panic realizing that her friends might coming looking for her. Pragya quickly turns to run out when Abhi holds her hand. Pragya turns to look at him.

"Now you go, but once I tell everyone that we love each other, I won't let you go off like this leaving me." Abhi tells her.

Pragya gives him a you-are-impossible look and lightly hits him on his head.

"I am serious." Abhi tells her.

Pragya waves a good bye to him right in front of his face cheekily.

Abhi scowls at her and seeing her about to run off, he quickly holds her again. "Give me a kiss and go."

Blushing happily, Pragya kisses his cheek.

"Bhai, is Pragya ther..." Purab stops in shock seeing Pragya in Abhi's arms.

Abhi looks at Purab in shock and then he quickly looks at Pragya. Pragya who was happily smiling at him, seeing his shock starts to get confused.

"What the...?" Purab whispers in shock.

"Purab is here." Abhi gently informs her.

Pragya turns around in shock and sees Purab looking at them in shock.

"You both?" Purab asks in shock. "She is your Pragya?"

"Yeah." Abhi informs him with a smile.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me?" Purab asks him in shock.

"I wanted to tell you, she wouldn't let me tell anyone." Abhi informs him.

"But why?" Purab asks confused. "And I was so damn pissed with you thinking you broke her heart."

Abhi chuckles hearing that.

Please don't tell anyone.

Abhi shakes his head and he gently caresses her cheek. Pragya turns to look at him. "You go, Disha is looking for you."

Pragya nods and leaves the room.

"Why is she not telling anyone about you both?" Purab asks him confused.

"She is worried that Dad and Mom won't agree." Abhi tells him as he watched Pragya hurrying down.

"Hmmm yeah... even though everyone loves her here, they might not be very excited about this." Purab agrees sadly as he walked to Abhi.

"It doesn't matter. She said she will marry me even if the family won't accept us."

"Wow, she did?" Purab asks shocked and surprised.

"Yeah."

"But how? Whenever we talked about this, you were against it." Purab asks still unable to believe it.

"That time, I was thinking that I am not mature or patient enough to be her life partner." Abhi admits regretfully.

"Then what changed?" Purab asks him.

"When I went to US, I started missing her. I was away from you all and it was her, that I missed the most. She was constantly in my thoughts and I realized that if I let go off Pragya because of my insecurities and fears then I will regret it all my life. I couldn't even stay a week without talking to her. I couldn't imagine a life where she was not a part of."

Purab smiles hearing that. "I kept telling you."

"I know... And Pragya was more stubborn than me. she didn't want to hurt our family as she knew they will never accept a girl who couldn't speak or hear as their daughter-in-law. I actually had to threaten her that I will quit everything and come back as I couldn't stay without her. And she finally agreed."

"Would you have done it?" Purab asks him curiously.

"Pragya and I belong together, and I will fight everything and anything that says otherwise."

Years later

Abhi who was lying on Pragya's lap, takes the remote and rewinds the movie a bit. Pragya hits him on his hand angrily.

"What?" Abhi turns to her.

Stop rewinding.

"I missed the dialogue."

Can't you hear?

"Sorry, I got distracted in between."

Pragya glares at him and turns to look at the TV.

Hearing loud footsteps, Abhi groans in dread. Few seconds later, Swayam runs into the room.

"Get up! I want to lie on Mama's lap." Swayam orders as he ran to their couch.

"Get lost." Abhi replies.

"That's my Mama, get up!" Swayam tells him as he jumped on to the couch and squeezes in behind Abhi.

"We are watching movie!" Abhi tells him irritated.

Noticing her son, Pragya smiles happily.

Swayam tries to push Abhi out of the couch and tries lie on Pragya's lap.

"Stop being a baby!" Abhi says as he stays put.

"Move, otherwise I will put lice on you." Swayam warns him.

"What?" Abhi turns to him in shock. "You have lice on your head?"

Swayam puts his hand on his head and starts searching then he brings his hand towards Abhi. "Here, I'll put lice on your head."

"NO!" Abhi screams as he jumps out of the couch.

Swayam smirks and puts the imaginary lice back on his hair. "Remember, it is here only."

Abhi glares at his son while Pragya chuckled.

Swayam turns to Pragya and hugs her lovingly. "Mama."

Pragya hugs him and kisses him. Swayam happily lies on her lap while Abhi scowled at him.

"Mama... play with me."

Pragya smiles and she takes his hand and writes P and H on his palm.

"Place with H... hmmm... Hungary." Swayam says excitedly.

Pragya claps softly as she proudly smiled at her son. then she writes A and S.

"Animal with S, Squirrel!" Swayam quickly says.

Pragya claps for him and writes B and T.

"Bird with T?" Swayam asks her thoughtfully.

Seeing his son thinking, Abhi says with a smirk. "I know."

"Of course, you will know. You are not five!" Swayam tells him with a frown.

Abhi makes a face at him then hearing Pragya's watch vibrating with alarm, he tells him as he stood up. "Go get ready, time for your swimming classes."

"Mama, we will play this later, okay?"

Pragya nods. Swayam runs off to get ready.

Abhi turns to Pragya and tells her. "We should tell him about the baby. He is going to have a hard time sharing you with the baby. we should teach him to share you."

Even you.

Abhi frowns at her offended. "Why should I share you? I am your only husband. He is not your only child. Soon, we are going to have another baby. so, he should learn to share his mother. I don't have to share my wife."

Pragya's mouth drops open at that and she gapes at Abhi while Abhi hurries off after their son, calling out, "Swayam, don't forget your goggles!"

*** The End ***

I know this story had nothing in it, it is just that, I just wanted to write something on, when one cousin is in love then the other cousins would hound him/her asking about their love and I wanted to write something on that scene. I thought of just writing a drabble with Abhi talking about just Pragya, then I thought it would be nice if Pragya is among the people who are listening to it then I don't know I couldn't come up with much and changed the story.

Hope you guys enjoyed this small writing.

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 14K 37
After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Madhubala is back in India with Sultan and Sahasra after her 5 long years of exile, hoping that h...
32.3K 719 1
Journey of a couple from marriage to love to their newborn baby. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
30.6K 1.1K 3
RK is in love with the girl he has been seeing near his friend's house. Now it is time for him to go home for 2 months summer holidays and he has jus...
82.9K 2.6K 4
When his brother runs away, RK has to step in as the groom and marry Madhubala. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya