Always There

By alexis_s_moore

Three best friends are at it for a birthday party until their original plans were cancelled. What's on the pa... More

Insight
Chap 1
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16

Chap 2

49 2 1
By alexis_s_moore

Britt's POV

We took our eyes off of Blake and Alexis for one second and they were gone. "Hey, where'd our little crazy love birds go?" I asked. Kelsey walked back out of the house with Devin. "Hey, is your sister in the room?"

"No, she didn't even enter the house," Kelsey replied. She scanned the yard. "She went somewhere because her SLS isn't here."

"Let's go," I replied. "I have a feeling I know where they went."

"Anyone know how to get to the mall?" asked Drew.

"I got you guys a gig at the mall," Jonnie replied opening the van door.

"Blake just sent us a text," TC replied. "They're at the mall."

"Alright," Kelsey said. "I'll drive Devin there."

"I'll take TC," I replied. "Ericka, just follow me. Jayk, you can ride with me."

"Alright," Jayk sighed. Jayk, TC, and I got into my Nissian Versa and I started driving. I made sure Ericka was following us. "Why a performance on a Sunday?"

"Well, either way, Brittany, Alexis, Ericka, and possibly Kelsey are performing Thank You tomorrow to close our concert," TC responded.

"We're what now?" I asked as I found a parking spot at the mall. "We're performing?"

"Yeah," TC replied.

"I'm seriously going to kill her," I replied as we got out of the car. "Alexis, I did not want to perform."

"It's Drew's idea for you guys to," said TC. "So you can't kill her."

"Drew, seriously?" I asked. "We're performing?"

"Fort Smith, it's your home town," Drew replied. We walked into the mall and sure enough, Blake was on the stage with Alexis teaching her a dance. "What do you little love birds think you're doing?" We got onstage too. "What dance are you teaching her?"

"I'm getting a head start on learning the dance to Thank You," Alexis replied. "Everyone else should too. Since we are performing it tomorrow because of Drew."

"Excuse me," said a girl stopping at the front of the stage. "What's going on here?"

"There's going to be a concert here tomorrow starting at one," Blake replied. "You should attend. Be here early for good spots."

"You're going to be in the audience to start out with," Jayk replied. "The guys and I just talked about this but Alexis, Ericka, Kelsey, and Britt, you girls are going to be our Song About You and Wanted girl. We just gotta find a Juliet for me." I nodded. "Sorry. If we knew you were coming, we would've invited a Jayk Juliet for you."

"I'm sure some will show up tomorrow," Alexis smiled.

"Most likely," I sighed. "Okay. Let's learn this dance and get the song organized."

"Is there any way I can sleep at your place tonight?" Blake asked.

"Yeah, but you're going to have to take the couch," Alexis replied. "Unless you meet my dad and all that stuff, you know."

"I'll take my chances with your father," Blake replied.

"Awe! You're just too sweet," I replied. "Hopeless romantic acts." I smiled. "Do you need a place to lay your head tonight, Teec?"

"Yeah," TC responded. "Your place?"

"Definitely," I smiled. Two hours had passed. Us girls were tired. "We...are...never...doing...that...again."

"That was a lot more work that I thought," Ericka replied. "Next time, give us a week notice. I think we'll be better off by then."

"Definitely," Alexis replied. "Kelsey over here took it like a breeze." I looked at Kelsey and she was still practicing. "How are you doing that?"

"It's dancing," Kelsey responded. "It's a passion."

"Yeah, well, I am going to go home with TC and we are going to go get ready for tomorrow," I said. "We need some sleep. What colors are us girls wearing?"

"The guys are wearing red and black for their performance," Alexis said. "I think we should go with that but we change after we get serenaded so make sure you wear something for that too."

"Yeah, okay," I sighed. "I got it."

"Ericka, you okay to find the way back to your hotel?" Alexis asked.

"Yeah and I'll take Drew with me," Ericka sighed.

"I can take Jayk too," Alexis sighed. "I got enough room."

"Okay," I smiled. "You guys have fun. Bye."

"Bye," everyone else replied.

TC and I walked around the mall a bit to cool off. We even bought some clothes. "So, are you ready for tomorrow's performance?" asked TC.

"I don't think we're even close to perfect," I sighed. "Let alone learning it in two hours."

"Hey, just improvise if you forget the choreo," TC smiled. "You know the song perfectly. I mean, the guys and I sometimes don't dance and it's because we improvise." I looked at TC. "Hard to believe Blake improvises?"

"Kinda," I replied. "He's the choreographer."

"We tell him to chill," TC stated.

"Okay but other than that, why Thank You?" I asked. "Out of all the songs, we have to sing Thank You?"

"Well, everyone's been through bullying in their lifetime and it's a good way to end the performance," TC replied. "It is the Bully Proof Tour so you know. It's kinda implied that we sing that song."

"Yeah, I understand," I said as we got into my car. "It's definitely understandable." I drove us to my mom's place and she was home. "Okay. Can I just say one thing?"

"Shoot," TC stated.

"Okay, well, my mom, she's a little cray sometimes," I sighed. "She will try to act cute and all." I looked at TC. "Just be you and try to ignore her craziness."

"Brittany, I've handled over a thousand fan girls," TC assured. "I think that I can handle your mom."

"Okay," I nodded. "Let's go." TC followed me into the apartment. I closed the door. "Hm."

"Hey Brittany," Mom responded. "Who's the cutie?"

"Mom, this is TC Carter," I replied. "TC, this is my mom Lauren Pruitt."

"Hi," Mom smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Pruitt," TC smiled shaking her hand.

"TC's spending the night because he has a concert tomorrow," I stated.

"I thought you said Alexis told you that they weren't going to be able to make it here," Mom replied.

"She wasn't lying Mom! She sent me the email," I assured. "It said that After Romeo won't be able to make it because they will be on tour. Unfortunately...Well, I'm not sure why they are here." I looked at TC. "Do you know why?"

"Yeah. Blake wanted to surprise Alexis so we came here," TC replied. "Seemed like even thought Jonnie didn't want us here, we came anyways." I smiled at TC. "Seems like Blake just couldn't stay away from Alexis."

"Considering that they're together, that's going to be a lot harder for her," I smirked. "Mom, we're going to turn in. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, don't have too much fun now," Mom laughed.

"MOM!" I exclaimed. I pulled TC in my room and closed the door. "I warned you."

"I've been through worse," TC replied. "If that helps any."

"Well, somewhat," I sighed.

"Well, I'm going to take the floor," TC smiled. "You can have your bed."

"You're not sleeping on the floor, dork," I replied. "You can sleep on the bed."

"I'll stay on my side," TC smiled.

"Okay," I smiled. "Bathroom is right there next to the big mirror by the way."

"Well, I needed to use that anyways," TC sighed. "Thank you."

"No problem," I sighed. I quickly changed into shorts and a t-shirt. TC walked out wearing shorts and no t-shirt. I caught myself from letting my eyes drop down to his abs. "Uhm, yeah, we should get to bed for tomorrow."

"Okay," TC replied.

We got in bed and dozed to sleep. I woke up the next morning at nine and TC's arm was around me. I didn't want to get up but I did anyways. TC's eyes fluttered opened. "Sorry," I sighed. "Did I wake you?"

"I was already awake," TC replied. "I just didn't want to wake you."

"Well, we gotta get ready," I smiled. I took a shower and got dressed in jeans, my favorite tennis shoes, and my spiderman t-shirt I bought just for the concert. "TC, you ready?"

"Just let me shower," TC replied getting into the bathroom.

"Okay," I smiled. I got on my bed and grabbed my phone. I can't believe TC Carter is at my place. "Hm. This is the best."

"Brittany!" Mom yelled snapping me back into reality. "I'm headed to work."

"Okay!" I shouted back. I didn't need to know you're going somewhere. TC walked out of the bathroom dressed. "Hey, you ready?"

"Yeah," TC replied.

"Wait, let's take a selfie first," I smiled. We took a selfie but this one was different. TC did his little lip-bit. That made me melt. "I'm going to post that on Instagram."

----------

INSTAGRAM

36 likes

brittanyyy23___: hanging with @tccarter23 and the rest of the guys today along with @alexisinthavong and @milwaukeejuliet at the mall. The guys are having a free concert at Fort Smith's Central Mall starting at one. Come out and have a good time

alexisinthavong: where are you? you're late

brittanyyy23___: we're on our way now. be there in a sec! @alexisinthavong

----------

"Come on," TC replied. "Blake's already texting me."

"Alexis just commented on my post," I sighed. I grabbed my bag with the clothes I am going to wear for the performance. "Let's go and get this concert over with."

"Then have the whole day to just hang out together," TC replied. "I wish there was a way to take you with us on tour."

"Yeah, but I gotta stay here and go to work," I sighed. "Also, Ericka heads back to Milwaukee."

TC's POV

"I'm sure we'll find a way," I smiled. "Let's go." We got to the mall. "You go find the girls. I gotta go to the guys."

"Okay," Brittany replied.

"Be out soon," I stated. I gave her a kiss and she went to find Alexis and Ericka. I found the guys in a room. "Alright, I'm here."

"Let's get started," Drew replied.

I nodded. "Alright," I sighed. We got onstage and started our performance. We went through more than half of the concert. We have four more songs left. It was time for us to choose our Song About You girl. "How's everyone today?" The crowd screamed. "Okay. We're about to choose our Juliet." I looked at Brittany and I saw Marisela. "Alright. Looks like we have more than just Fort Smith Juliets with us."

"Alright, I am going to choose my Juliet first," Drew smiled. "Okay, so I bumped into this girl just yesterday and she told me that I never been to Milwaukee." I saw Ericka smiled. "We need to make plans to get there guys but since she came all the way to see us, I choose Ericka Skowronski." Ericka got onstage and they hugged. "Thank you for coming all this way."

"No problem," Ericka replied.

"My Juliet is a Fort Smith born and raised natural," I replied. "Brittany Ruth." I helped her onstage. "I know she's waited a while for this to happen to her."

"Well, just like Drew, my Juliet came all the way from Vegas," Jayk smiled. He pointed at Marisela. "Come here." Jayk grabbed Marisela's hand and helped her onstage. "All the way from Vegas. Wow."

"Devin," I responded.

"My Juliet is Miss Inthavong," Devin replied.

"What?" I asked.

"Kelsey," Devin smiled as he grabbed her hand and got her onstage. "I just met her yesterday and she's actually a great girl. Our Rave Kitty is the last one to choose." Alexis was smiling. "Blake English!"

The girls went wild. "Okay. So I heard that it was a Juliet's birthday two days ago and I know for a fact she's my Juliet," Blake stated. "I did serenade her back in Dallas about ten months ago but as a birthday gift, I want it to be more special." The girls screamed. "So Miss Alexis Inthavong, will you please come up here and be the girl I serenade for a third time?" Alexis handed her camera to someone and got onstage. "I got to see her again yesterday and I sang to her. But today, I hope it's a lot more special."

"These girls were chosen for a reason," Drew responded. "They're going to be serenaded with Song About You and Wanted."

"We're going to bring Todd Austin back on the stage," I replied. "It gives the song a whole new feel so, our first song is called Song About You."

Todd started playing. "Oh, oh, ho oh," Drew harmonized. "Ohhh..."

"So, here I am just waiting for the right time," Devin sang as he held Kelsey's hand. "But every time I try to talk," he hugged her and then sat on her, "I'm tongue tied."

"Going through a dozen other obvious lines. Hey, what are you doing for the rest of your life?" Drew sang kneeling in front of Ericka. "I know it sounds corny when I think to myself. I gotta try something else 'cause..."

"Maybe I would get the message through, if I write a song about you," we sang. "Maybe it would be enough to prove, if I write a song about you-oo-oo-oo-oo. Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah." I held Brittany's hand. "Ye-eah. Maybe you would feel the way I do, if you heard this song about you."

I got Brittany to stand up. "A silver moon and a table for two, so poetic," I sang. "But I don't care that stuff won't help me one bit." I put my arm around her and she smiled. "And I get it. Oh."

"Going through a dozen other typical plans," Blake sang as he got Alexis up and held her hand. "Looking at the sunset while I'm holding your hand. Still sounds corny with I think to myself." He sat down in her chair and sat her in his lap. "I gotta try something else 'cause..."

"Maybe I would get the message through, if I write a song about you," we sang. "Maybe it would be enough to prove, if I write a song about you-oo-oo-oo-oo. Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah." Brittany and I were swaying side to side. "Ye-eah. Maybe you would feel the way I do, if you heard this song about you."

Jayk started slow dancing with Marsiela. "And I will never ever, ever be a smooth talking player," he sang. "But I could show you just how I feel, with pen and paper." Jayk got down on one knee. "Maybe I would get the message through, if I write a song about you." He looked at Marisela as he stood up and hugged her. "Maybe you would finally hear the truth, if the lyrics were about you."

I got Brittany and walked with her to the front of the stage. The guys followed with their girl. "Maybe I would get the message through, if I write a song about you.Maybe it would be enough to prove, if I write a song about you-oo-oo-oo-oo," we sang. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah. Ye-eah. Maybe you would feel the way I do...

"So here's a song about all of you," Drew sang and I gave Brittany a huge hug.

We sat our girl back on their chair. "Okay," I smiled. "Next is our song, Wanted."

"We love to hear you guys sing along," Jayk smiled. "It makes us really happy that we have such a huge impact on you."

Wanted started playing. "This is Wanted," Devin responded.

"You know I'd fall apart without you, don't know how you do what you do," Blake sang as he clasps hands with Alexis and put his arm around her. "'Cause everything that don't make sense about me." Alexis hugged him. "Makes sense when I'm with you."

"Like everything that's green girl I need you," sang Devin as he put his arm around Kelsey. "'Cause there's more than one and one makes two. Put aside the math and the logic of it." He swayed side to side with Kelsey. "You gotta know you're wanted too."

"'Cause I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips. I wanna make you feel wanted," we sang. I put my arm around Brittany. "And I wanna call you mine, wanna hold your hand forever. Never let you forget it. Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted."

"Anyone can tell you you're pretty," sang Jayk. "And you get that all the time. I know you do." Jayk held Marisela's hand. "But your beauty's deeper than the makeup. And I wanna show you what I see tonight!"

"When I wrap you up, when I kiss your lips," we sang as I hugged Brittany from behind. "I wanna make you feel wanted. And I wanna call you mine, wanna hold your hand forever. Never let you forget it. Yeah, I wanna make you feel..."

"Wanted!" Drew over powered us. "As good as you make me feel, I wanna make you feel better." He stood Ericka up and held her close by the waist. "Better than your fairytales. Better than your best dreams. You're more than everything I need. You're all I ever wanted." Drew looked at Ericka and smiled. "All I ever wanted."

"And I just wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips. I wanna make you feel wanted," we sang as stood Brittany up. "And I wanna call you mine, wanna hold your hand forever. Never let you forget it. Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted."

"You know I'd fall apart without you, don't know how you do what you do," I sang as I hugged Brittany close.

The music ended and the fans screamed. "Thank you," Drew replied. The girls got off stage. I watched as Ericka, Alexis, and Brittany grabbed a bag. They left with Kelsey to a bathroom. "We have one more song before we have a surprise for you."

"This song is called Love On Lock," I replied. "It's our second single. We hope you enjoy it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
151K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
195K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...