[BL] The Big Fox is Fluffy an...

By Erishi_An

The Big Fox is Fluffy and Cute 大狐狸毛茸茸可爱 Author: 灰剑如羽 Status: 110 Chapters (Completed) Description Lin Su, who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chaptet 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8
Extra 9

Chapter 83

1.6K 80 10
By Erishi_An

The news of Mu Yin's cubs came suddenly, and it also sounded a wake-up call for Lin Su, making him suddenly aware of a problem that had been ignored all the time.

    Waking up in the morning, Lin Su lay in bed and asked William next to him in a daze: "Did something happen last night?"

    William tilted his head to look at the little female with a confused expression: "What are you referring to?"

    "I seem to vaguely remember that my eldest brother sent you a newsletter saying that Brother Mu has a cub, and I am not sure if I am dreaming."

    Knowing that Lin Su was probably awakened last night, he was dimly aware that he might be dreaming. The lovely William reached out and held him in his arms: "Well, it's not a dream. You also said congratulations and promised. Come with me today to see them."

    Lin Su: "...It seems that there is such a thing."

.William gently rubbed Lin Su's soft hair: "What are you thinking about?"

    Lin Su rolled over and hugged William's waist, buried the whole person in the opponent's arms, and shook his head.

    He couldn't help but yelled in his heart, well, he almost forgot that females in this world can give birth to cubs.

    so……

    After breakfast, Lin Su and William went to the palace together, and the palace became very lively because of the news that there were cubs in the pastoral voice.

    One night because of the good news, Will was so excited that he cried and laughed and didn’t rest much. His eyes were red but he was still excited. He changed everything in the room early in the morning to make it harmless to Cubs and Mu Yin. In terms of material, I bought a cabinet for Muyin that may be used in clothes, as well as Zai Zai's daily necessities.

    He even wanted to go to the college where Mu Yin teaches to ask him for leave.

.Mu Yin, who had been annoyed all morning, finally couldn't stand it. He pointed to Will, who was standing aside chattering and expressing his own opinions: "Shut up and sit down."

    Will: "..."

    Closing his mouth, obediently sitting on the sofa with his hands on his knees, changing from the excitement he had before, Will, who became quiet, still looked a bit innocent.

    But Mu Yin, who was pained by his noisy brains, knew very well that this was Will's habit of making him angry. If he didn't believe him, he would show his ears and tail if he was not "deceived".

    Sure enough, just when Mu Yin thought this way, a pair of black pointed dog ears appeared in Will’s black hair and shook them slightly. The next second, a big fluffy black tail appeared. Pretending to play around in front of him unintentionally.

.Mu Yin held back a smile in his heart, and said pretendingly: "I don't care what you toss about at home, but if you dare to reach out to school, you can just wait for the sleeping room."

    After finishing talking, he stretched out his hand and slapped his big soft and smooth tail.

    Now that they are all exposed, of course it is neither white nor white.

    So when Lin Su and William came in, they saw Will sitting on the sofa in the same semi-animalized state as William, with Mu Yin holding a big black tail and slapped it with love.

    Looking at the black dog ears on Will's head and the big black fluffy tail, Lin Su: "!"

    Unexpectedly, the two brothers William and Will were actually black and white!

    Seeing a familiar expression in Mu Yin's eyes, Lin Su understood in an instant that this was a fellow man.

    "Xiaosu, why did you and William come here so early? Is there anything wrong?".Mu Yin put Will's tail aside, the semi-animalized Will coughed slightly, glanced at his own brother, and silently retracted the tail.

    My brother's appearance is because of mental disorder, and his appearance is to coax his little female, so it seems to be unsound at first sight.

    William sat on the side with a calm face, but the big white tail hanging behind him swayed, betraying his true feelings. I don't know how Lin Su felt when he saw Will just now.

    Would you like black more than your own white?

    The golden beast pupils swept across Will's black dog ears that could disappear in the future without a trace.

    "Brother Mu, of course we are here to congratulate you and your majesty. Congratulations that you are going to be male fathers and female fathers!"

.When Brother Mu heard this, there was nothing else that he didn't understand. Will must have told them when he didn't know it. Otherwise, the news that he had a cub hadn't been announced yet, how did William and Lin Su know about it? .

    Will coughed again, hoping that Lin Su would stop talking, and it would be exposed if he continued.

    Mu Yin threw an eye knife and said, "Aren't you going to have a meeting? Why aren't you leaving?"

    Will stood up hesitatingly: "I'm going now. Since you are here, William Lin Su, don't rush back. Stay a while, and I will come when I'm done."

    Watching Will leave, Mu Yin took Lin Su's hand and said, "Let's go to the garden and sit and chat. In the past two days, I tried to bake some small biscuits using the method you taught me. Try it."

    William knew that the two of them might want to speak a little bit of a whisper, and wisely did not follow.

.Lin Su and Mu Yin came to the garden, and the palace people presented biscuits and flower tea.

    Lin Su took a bite of Muyin’s own baked biscuits. They were moderately crispy and had a pure milky fragrance. He nodded, “You’re making a lot of progress, and it tastes great.”

    "Yes, I'm also going to the Aisu Cooking Dessert Academy to observe a few classes, and it has already been arranged."

    Obviously, Mu Yin is really ready to learn, so that when the little cub is born, he can prepare good food for his little one.

    "By the way, Xiao Su, when are you and William going to have a cub, but you are not in a hurry at a young age."

    Unexpectedly, Mu Yin would suddenly mention this topic. Lin Su felt nervous. Can he say that he only realized this morning that females give birth to cubs?

    He is not ready yet.

    The point is that he never thought about it!

.Not to mention the issue of rejection, but in his cognition, he has never brought himself into the role of female, and now suddenly has the cognition, he feels that he has to adapt to accept it.

    It's just that this kind of thinking is not good to say to Mu Yin. After all, Mu Yin, as a person in this world, has become accustomed to such things and will not empathize with him.

    Seeing Lin Su didn't speak, Mu Yin only regarded him as young and thin-skinned, and smiled and said: "Since you are embarrassed, then don't talk about this topic. You can't force things to come, just let it go. "

    He was very anxious before, because Will, as the king of a country, had been married for many years and had no cubs, and he was under a lot of pressure.

    It's finally all right now.

    Lin Su looked at the gentle pastoral sound unconsciously, and felt a little shock in his heart.

.Regardless of gender, Mu Yin gave him a beautiful and gentle feeling, which gave him a feeling at this moment. It seemed that it would be nice to have a child of the same blood of him and William.

    In this way, the relationship between two people can be completely tied together.

    Sometimes blood ties are really wonderful things.

    Returning from the palace, William found that the little female seemed a little different.

    Gently hugging the person in his arms, William said softly: "Lin Su, what are you thinking?"

    Lin Su looked at William, whose eyes were full of worry. His big fox was so keen, he could always find him strange in the first place.

    Reached out and hugged William, with his chin resting on the opponent's shoulder: "I didn't think about anything, why do you always ask like this?"

    William tightened his arms: "Are you worried about the cubs?"

.The canine ears on William's head shrugged, as if he was in a bad mood.

    Lin Su curled up his cat's eyes, pretending to fall to the ground, and said, "Yeah."

    William's heart tightened: "What are you worried about, can you tell me?"

    And Lin Su, who rarely showed depression, made him worry.

    "If you don't like cubs, we don't need to. It's okay for the two of us to live together all the time."

    After knowing that Mu Yin had a cub last night, Lin Su's behavior in the morning made William vaguely feel whether Lin Su was worried about this.

    I have to say that his big fox heart is very delicate, he asked himself not to be very resistant, and he felt it all.

    Lin Su felt warm and soft in his heart.

.Lin Su reached out and poked his heart: "In the morning, I was a little worried. I never thought about it. Today I suddenly realized that I might also experience something like this. I was a little nervous, but I just saw it in the garden. When Mu Yin was happy and contented because of this cub's arrival, I was a little envious again."

    Lin Su grabbed William's hand and raised his head to face William's golden beast pupils: "It would be very happy to have a child with someone you like?"

    William was quietly watching Lin Su's eyes, and there was a thick, unshakable tenderness and admiration.

    Lin Su chuckled lightly and stretched out his hand to hug William: "Let's let the flow take its course."

    If one day he really had a cub that belonged to William and him, he wouldn't be too resistant. After all, it was their cub, and it was a different existence.

    "good.".William hugged him tightly, his voice dumb and restrained, his little female always made him extraordinarily soft-hearted.

    The mood of wanting to love him and spoiling him will never change.

    He really felt that if there were no offspring in this life, as long as he could always hug the little female in his arms like this, he would be very satisfied.

    This was the best gift the beast god gave him, and he was grateful.

    Coming back from the outside, Lin Su planned to take a good rest. Recently, he said he was not busy, and he said he was busy, and he and William hadn't lived in the two-person world for a long time.

    After filling the food box with delicious food, Lin Su was going to go to Xinghai Beach with William to relax. This time he didn't ask for Xingbai, but the two of them had an appointment on a private beach.

    Take a good sunbathing and take a sea bath.

    Date William!

.Speaking of which, he hasn't made a special appointment with William, and now think about it, it really shouldn't be.

    Hurry up.

    William looked at the excited little female, smiled and hooked his finger to her lips and kissed: "Is that so happy?"

    Lin Su smiled and leaned over to kiss his lips: "I am happy when I am with you, I love you, William!"

    Facing the sudden confession of the little female, William kissed him with emotion. Lin Su, who had just eaten strawberries, had a sweet strawberry fragrance in his mouth, which made the kiss that had been tasted and stopped more ambiguous.

    The date between the two lasted until the night was full of stars.

    When Su Jin came back, it was rare for Su Jin to be at home. Seeing her little female nestling in William's arms with a happy smile on her face, Su Jin didn't bother her in the past.

.This morning the empire announced the news that the queen was pregnant. It would not be long before the empire would welcome the little prince.

    Thinking of their cubs and William being together for so long, he can't be a grandfather any day!

    Su Jin couldn't help being happy when he thought of this.

    He must take good care of him when he has a little cub.

    Lin Su didn't know that just now he and William just came back from the outside, and Su Jin could make up so many things in his head. If there really are cubs in the future, I am afraid that this family still doesn't know how to spoil them.

    After a day of enjoying the world of two people, Lin Su and William’s relationship has heated up a lot. The two people were sweet enough before, but now they have a casual look between them, which reveals a blushing heartbeat of intimacy. .

    Lin Yue was sleepy in the gym for nearly half a month, and finally lost weight back to what he was like before.

.The agent is a bit worried. Lin Yue has been cured of mental disorder and has no news for half a year. For the stars in the entertainment circle, if there is no news for a week, the popularity will recede a lot. Location.

    Besides, Lin Yue can only be regarded as a general red.

    After cooling down for half a year, he has hardly received any news, and he has not received very good announcements.

    Just when he was sad, Lin Yue changed his clothes and came out: "Let's go."

    The agent blinked: "Where?"

    He didn't remember that he had arranged an itinerary for Lin Yue today, besides, there is no itinerary for Lin Yue to arrange now.

    Lin Yue walked over and looked at him quietly. He had to say that whenever Lin Yue stood still and looked at people with such affection, it made people feel an illusion, as if he had fallen in love with him.

.The cold white skin and the delicate and profound facial features gave Lin Yue a noble and inviolable temperament. Of course, all of this must be based on the premise that he did not speak.

    Once you open your mouth, it makes people feel that it's good for this person to be a vase quietly.

    The temperament really doesn't match the cold and expensive beauty.

    "Aren't you worrying about not being able to receive too good commercial endorsements recently, let's go and take you to sign the contract."

    Lin Yue raised his eyebrows at him after speaking, with a look of sadness on his face.

    Let the ripples that just came out of the agent's heart be broken into pieces.

    Fortunately, he has become accustomed to it, and he was only surprised: "Did anyone take the initiative to contact you? Please tell me about the endorsement. I will check it for you. If it is not good, let's not pick it up."

    "Ai Su, is that okay?"

.Agent: "... Aisu, is that the Aisu I know?"

    Lin Yue nodded: "Otherwise, who else?"

    The agent slammed his mouth and sighed fiercely, "The Aisu of Your Excellency Lin Su, ah!"

    Lin Yue was pleased by his expression: "That's it, have you forgotten? He is my little brother."

    The agent suddenly remembered the news announced not long ago, his eyes widened, and it was full of surprises: "So you asked for it personally?"

    Lin Yue snorted: "How could it be that my younger brother wanted me to help him. He wanted to recommend a few famous ones to him, but my younger brother said that he doesn't want anyone but me!"

    The agent stared at Lin Yue's white teeth, and only felt that he had said so many things before, but in fact, the focus of this guy is on this last sentence!

.The agent who understands nodded: "It's nice to have a younger brother, I want to have a younger brother too."

    Lin Yue arrogantly snorted again: "Don't think about it, my uncle is so old, there is a little brother, how old is he than you? Besides, not all brothers are as caring as Xiao Su!"

    The agent continued to nod, "San Shao, you are absolutely right!"

    After speaking, he gave him a thumbs up in a perfunctory manner!

    Lin Yue didn't care about him, he just felt happy.

    The two and Lin Suyue were in the dessert shop.

    The two came in from outside, Lin Su had arrived early, ordered something to eat, and beckoned them to come.

    Even if Lin Yue had been cold for half a year without notice, his face was still there, and as soon as he entered, he attracted customers in the store.

    "Look at Lin Yue!"

."It's really Lin Yue, he hasn't heard from him for half a year, why is he here suddenly?"

    "I think he looks better!"

    "Ahhhhhhh, brother look here!"

    In order not to cause a sensation, Lin Yue and his agent quickly entered the box where Lin Su was. After closing the door, he breathed a sigh of relief and rested for half a year. Suddenly facing these enthusiastic fans, Lin Yue was still a little uncomfortable.

    Lin Su smiled and said, "Three brothers, you can be popular!"

    Lin Yue humbly coughed: "It's okay, not too angry yet."

    Lin Su handed him a cup of scented tea: "This is the new tea in the store, try it."

    Since Muyin’s contract plants had natural elements, Lin Su bought some peony tea from him, and all the prices offered went into Muyin’s own private library.

.The strong scent of peony flowers is thicker than the light camellia, and I just feel that it will be full of fragrance after drinking.

    Lin Su has prepared the contract in advance. Lin Yue will act as the sole official ambassador of the Aisu brand and will endorse all the brands of Aisu.

    Lin Su not only gave him a generous reward he wanted to be, but also distributed dividends to him.

    It can be said that this contract, showing it to anyone, is enough to shock their jaws.

    After reading the above rules, the agent really envied such a brother at this moment.

    "Don’t think that the conditions are very good, brother, after signing this contract, you will not have the opportunity to sign other endorsements in the future. You have to consider it. I belong to a lifetime buyout contract. All your future commercial value can only be left to Ai. Su is a brand."

.Lin Su said it seriously. After his consideration, Ai Su needs an exclusive spokesperson, and this spokesperson cannot have too many labels.

    Because what he wants is the kind that when everyone sees him, they can associate him with Ai Su. If there are too many tags, it will be distracting.

    Such a request is indeed very demanding, but Lin Yue directly responded without even thinking about it: "No problem, you are my brother, let alone give me the money, it's free, and the third brother agreed!"

    The agent looked at Lin Yue and wanted to say, do you know how much Lin Su gave you!

    Even if you sever all the commercial endorsements behind you, and you will be tied up with Ai Su for the rest of your life, you can earn blood!

    What's more, Aisu has never looked for an endorsement before, and in the future, there will be only you as the only endorsement. The brand has its own traffic reputation, and it will only get better in the future.

.Really just don't give money, the agent feels that they must agree to it, as long as the signing of Ai Su, the benefits are not known.

    After the contract was signed, Lin Su directly let someone publish the news on Aisu's official platform.

    For the next publicity, Lin Su discussed with Lin Yue. His idea was to open a company in this area and let Lin Yue take care of it. After all, there will only be a lot of this kind of publicity in the future, and he doesn’t know much about this aspect. Therefore, it is most appropriate to give it to the third brother who has experience in this field.

    As for the company's other business projects, Lin Su said that they can handle it all.

    When Lin Yue left the dessert shop with his agent, the agent was in a trance holding the briefcase.

.He used to think that his celebrities could not receive good endorsements and became angry and worried. Now he has not only received the Aisu brand that most people in the circle wanted to receive but had no way to receive, but also became the person in charge of a brokerage company.

    And it only took a few hours to settle down.

    It's just like dreaming.

    Your Excellency Lin Su is indeed not an ordinary person.

    Looking at the indifferent Lin Yue next to him, he had to admire, but he came out of Lin's family, and he was more calm than ordinary people in this kind of thing.

    "Lin Yue, what do you think now?"

    "I'm wondering if I want to retreat and focus on managing the company in the future, and only endorsing the Aisu brand is enough."

.Lin Yue changed his previous excuses and said solemnly: "I was only curious when I promised you to join the circle. I have average talent in singing and acting. I can still see this face. If it weren't for Lin Su's request. , I will gradually retreat myself, and now the time is just right, I will retreat, and you can bring new people."

    The economic man looked at Shang Lin Yue’s frank black eyes, knowing that he had already decided, and sighed slightly. He felt that he had a fateful life at first sight when he saw Lin Yue, but even though Lin Yue was in the circle, his heart But not, maybe from the Lin family. He has seen too many things and has not been fascinated by the illusion shown in the entertainment circle.

    I have always been sober to know what I want.

    In fact, he had already foreseen that there would be such a day.

.It's just that the time is right now: "The company you signed for, I will help you, and I will go with you, in the future you will be the boss, I will help you make money, Lin Yue, we will work hard together to make it look like."

    Lin Yue smiled and patted him on the shoulder: "Okay, you won't suffer!"

    The economic man smiled and hugged the briefcase in his arms: "It's mainly Lin Su that is reliable!"

    Lin Yue didn't get annoyed when he heard the words, and said with a smile: "Then you don't see who it is!"

    The news that Lin Yue became the spokesperson of the Aisu brand immediately caused shock.

    Many fans of big stars have expressed incomprehension that their elder brothers and younger brothers are a hundred times more popular than Lin Yue, so how come it is his turn to be a person of average fame!

    Although Lin Yue is well-known, he also has fans.

.After Lin Yue disappeared for nearly half a year, the news of such a sensation was released as soon as he appeared, which can be said to completely make them exhilarated!

    "Why, do we have to remind you that Lin Yue comes from the Lin family, and the fact that Your Excellency Lin Su is his own younger brother!"

    The fans who posted their dissatisfaction suddenly woke up: "..."

    This kind of good thing does not seem to be justified for my brother.

    Realizing this, they don't seem to be so angry anymore, after all, the real opponent didn't get it, right?
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.2K 129
Title: 恶毒男配在线养崽 Author: Grapefruit Cat (柚子猫) Status: 127 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: Tan Qing, the last nine-tailed fox in the world. The calamity...
1.3M 32.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.1M 29.3K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
31.2K 896 66
Title: 渣攻,你爹来咯! Author:不吃姜糖 Status: Completed Description: Qi Qingyun encountered his wife's dystocia in his previous life and was killed by a car on...