My Idol

By jendeuki_23

My No.1 fan is the Idol of Everyone More

Alpha Aces
Wonder Angels
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

5

2.9K 77 3
By jendeuki_23

Jennie POV
We are now heading to the airport, I'm so excited to be in United Kingdom. We are going to stay in United Kingdom for 2 weeks, I already told to Unnie about Lisa and she's so happy for me. Anyways my boyfriend still not sending a message to me, he didn't even answered my call I wonder why.

Irene: girls we are going to the VIP entrance since there's a lot of Paparazzi are waiting for us in the front, we will be late if we are going to face them 

Nayeon: I'm not in the mood to face the cameras eaither

Jennie: same here (pout) 

Sana: that's good then 

*FAST FORWARD*

3rd Person POV
They were now inside of the plane with their bodyguards and managers, they keep on asking their manager if who are going to fetch them but even their manager was wondering about it. 

Jennie: Unnie 

Irene: hmm (look at Jennie) 

Jennie: can we watch Tangled instead of Action movie? (pout) 

Irene: aigooo of course (chuckled then search for the Tangled) 

Jennie: much better (she comfortably lean her head into Irene's shoulder) 

Irene: are you happy? 

Jennie: hmm super Unnie 

Irene: is it because of Lisa right? (smirk) 

Jennie: ani~ 

Irene: don't deny, I know Kai still not contacting you so don't deny it Jendeuk (chuckle) 

Jennie: because you are going to tease me if I tell the truth 

Irene: ani~ (softly tap Jennie's head) 

Lisa POV
It's already 5 o'clock in the morning that's why I immediately go to the bathroom to take a bath, I hope Jisoo is already awake or else I'm going to leave her. After 20 minutes of taking a bath I immediately wear my clothes, I'm going to wear a coat too since it's freaking cold. Once I'm done with everything I get my phone, wallet and the paper where a Korean letters were written. I guess our guests is Korean, I hope they can understand English or else I'm not going to talk to them since I'm not going to understand their language hehehe. I immediately go to Jisoo's room and thank God she's already done and just playing some games on her phone.

Lisa: Jisoo it's freaking early for you to play 

Jisoo: don't mind me dumbass and let's go, we might be late

Lisa: fine (shake her head then started to walk) did they left already? 

 Jisoo: yes (still looking on her phone) 

3rd Person POV
Once they arrived to the M Entertainment they saw their CEO with his friend were already waiting for them, they immediately get out from the company van and walk to their CEO. 

LiSoo: Good morning Mr. CEO and Minho 

Minho: good morning too girls (smile) 

Liam: Minho will go with you guys to the airport since he's a Korean 

Lisa: that's fine with us (smile)

Liam: you guys should go now and just use that bus (point to the limousine bus) 

Lisa: no way

Jisoo: we never ride that bus right? 

Lisa: yeah, they must be a special guests (look at Liam)

Liam: of course they are (chuckle) go now (go inside of the building) 

Minho: let's go girls? 

Jisoo: yeah (smile then they entered to the limousine bus) 

Lisa POV
After 30 minutes we finally arrived to the airport, we immediately get out from the limousine bus and I was shocked to see a lot of paparazzi in here. They must be know that some Korean artist will be arrive in here, once they noticed us they immediately crowding us to the point that its hard for us to walk forward. But didn't take too long when at least 8 bodyguards from our company came to help us to get rid from the crowd, when I look at Jisoo she was fixing her hair. 

Jisoo: they really love to ruin my hair huh (mumbled) 

Lisa: (chuckle) I didn't expect this 

Minho: me too, but it's fun (shrugged)

3rd Person POV
We are now in the entrance of the gate where our guests were going to exit, Minho is in the front of us holding the paper that they gave to us and Jisoo is just playing on her phone beside me. Didn't take too long when a 4 guys with 2 girls came out with the 5 beautiful ladies on their back oh shit am I dreaming? the hell! When they saw Minho's holding they immediately walk to us and when they notice me they were shocked just like me.  Ghadd I didn't imagine I'm going to meet Wonder Angels today! oh Ghadd they were so beautiful but geez Jennie Kim is more beautiful though. I suddenly get back to my senses when Minho secretly elbowed me. 

Minho: you should greet them Lis (whispered) 

Lisa: a-ahh yeah (walk in front) Hello I'm Lisa and Welcome to United Kingdom ladies (smile nervously) 

Managers: nice to meet you Ms. Lisa (bow) 

Lisa: o-oww (bow too) hello girls (wave at them) 

Wonder Angels: (blush but they immediately bow) 

Lisa: ahmm (look at Minho) 

Minho: (chuckle) I'm Minho and I'm sorry if Lisa is acting so weird, she must be nervous (look at Lisa teasingly) 

Lisa: (immediately look away that find them cute) 

Minho: anyways let's go now so you guys can take a rest (smile) 

Lisa: a-ahmm let us help you girls with your luggage (smack Jisoo's head) 

Jisoo: awww what's wrong with you dumbass? (look at Lisa annoyed) 

Lisa: (point to the wonder angels) 

Jisoo: (look at them then she widened her eyes) o-oww hi there (smile shyly then put her cellphone on her pocket) a-ahhh I'm Jisoo (bow) 

Minho: (shake his head) 

Manager 1: don't worry we can handle this (smile) 

Minho: you sure Sir?

Manager 1: yes, thanks for the offer though 

Lisa: a-ahmm Minho I think the managers should go to the bus fist 

Manager 3: why? is there something wrong?

Jisoo: as you can see Sir (point into some scratch on Lisa's arms) paparazzi are kind a crazy today, they even pulled my hair accidentally 

Them: (look at the 2 worriedly) 

Manager 2: are you guys ok? 

Lisa: yes Ma'am we are fine (smile) we used to it though 

Minho: ok then we are going to meet you at the back 

Manager 1: at the back? 

Minho: you will find out later (smile) let's go (look at the bodyguards) boys get the girls luggage 

Bodyguards: yes Sir (get the wonder angels luggage) 

Manager 2: girls take care of them ok? 

Lisa: we will Sir (bow) 

3rd Person POV
When Minho with the bodyguards and the managers left Lisa suddenly felt nervous. 

Jisoo: ladies let's go? 

Lisa: (smack Jisoo's head) behave chu 

Jisoo: (pout) 

Lisa: ahmm Jisoo go lead the way, I'm going to stay at the back 

Jisoo: are they having a field trip and we are the tour guide? (chuckle but still lead the way) 

Lisa: (sigh) I'm sorry for her but you can follow her, she's not going to bring you somewhere (said shyly and walk at the back) 

Wonder Angels: (just chuckle then they walk after Jisoo while Lisa walk after them) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 808 51
β–Ό "π‘†β„Žπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑖𝑛 π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘Ž π‘ π‘›π‘Žπ‘ π‘œπ‘“ β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘“π‘–π‘›π‘”π‘’π‘Ÿ" ꨄ "π•Šπ•™π•– π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•˜π•π•¦π•– π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕�...
146K 4.7K 35
always for you. #6 in stray kids 2021; copyright -solsticersΒ© all rights reserved
166K 6.1K 60
One decision from their company, two fluttering hearts, millions of fans and one dangerous situation is where it all starts. Rankings: #1 ➑ Jinrene...
11.3K 162 35
Girl Groups x Male Reader One-Shots. That's basically it.