The Witches Curse / George We...

By jai_trista

"I solemnly swear that I am forever in love with you." "I solemnly swear that I am forever in love with you... More

Chapter 1
Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 23

147 5 2
By jai_trista

The next morning, Tris was up at 6 once again. Before everyone else woke up, she decided to look through her potions book to see if she could find out what Rose had put into George's potion. But so far, no luck. She then decided to read over her 3rd-4th year books before she headed down to breakfast at the Great Hall with her group of friends.

George was still in the hospital wing so she didn't sit next to her normal person. She sat next to Harry instead. She didn't bother questioning him about whether or not he put his name into the Goblet of Fire. She knew he would never do such a thing. She felt bad for Harry. Everyone was against him, even his best friend. Ron sat a few seats down from Harry next to Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas.

"Has he even tried hearing your side of the story?" Tris said to Harry. "No. He thinks I did it on purpose, because all I care about is fame and glory." Harry said as he ate the eggs from his plate. "Well, I believe you Harry. I know you wouldn't do that." Tris said putting a hand on his shoulder.

He looked over at her and gave her a smile. Sitting at the Professor's table, was Professor Moody. Tris just happened to look up and she noticed he kept looking at her and Harry. Something was off about this professor, Tris thought in her mind. He would look over at the two Gryffindors and drink from his little bottle. Tris found him creepy, but he moved her up in her classes so she wasn't mad about that.

Tris looked over at Fred and nudged him getting his attention. "Have you seen George this morning?" she asked. "Yeah, he's in hog heaven. He's getting to skip classes and he gets food taken to him. Of course he's doing great." Fred said rolling his eyes sarcastically and filling his mouth full of the yummy foods that was prepared each morning for the students.

Breakfast was now over and all of the students went to their appointed classes. Tris went to every class and each Professor kept her over, to train her and test her capabilities. She passed all of the assignments like last time and each Professor agreed to move her up.

Professor Dumbledore had pulled her to the side and took her into his office. He had told her that she was now moved up to 5th year classes. That would be her final move up, and she is now a 5th year student with the twins and Edmund.

After all of her classes were over that day, she went to go see George. She was just about to turn the corner to enter the room until she heard what sounded like a fist hitting a table. She stopped cold in her tracks and pressed her back up against the wall. She listened carefully to see what was going on in there.

She heard George's voice and he sounded upset. But she also heard another familiar voice. It was Susan Pevensie. "Why would she be seeing George after what she did?" Tris thought to herself.

"If you so much as touch a hair on her head I will kill you." George said in a harsh tone. Tris then turned the corner and peeked into the room. She saw Susan take a step closer to George. "And if you don't give me what I want, then I'll turn her in to the Dark Lord, and he'll be the one to kill her. After all, she's the number one on his kill list. He wants his sister back and he'll do anything he has to. Remember Georgie, Merida is only dead until Trista is killed, and by the looks of it, that won't be too hard to do." Susan said with an evil grin plastered on her face.

George then clenched his fists and took a deep breath. Tris knew what Susan was up to. She was trying to blackmail George by using her as an advantage to get George to do whatever she wanted. "Bye, now." Susan said as she headed to the doorway. Tris then bolted to the nearest room and ran in closing the door behind her. Susan proceeded to walk out of the room and Tris let out a sigh of relief.

Tris then walked out of the broom closet and headed back to the hospital wing. When she walked in, she saw a frustrated George pacing around the room while running both hands through his ginger hair. He saw her walk into the room, and he speed walked to her. When he got close enough he pulled Tris into a tight hug. She was so confused at first but she then hugged him back.

He sighed deeply into her hair and then pulled himself back letting her escape his tight grasp. "I'm happy to see you to, but what's going on?" she said smiling up at him. "Pevensie. She's threatening me and trying to blackmail me." George said as he continued his pacing. "What, why? What does she want?" Tris said.

"The elder wand. I think she's working for You-Know-Who. Her and the Malfoys. She wants the Elder wand, and she says that if I don't give it to her, then she's gonna hurt you and she's gonna turn you in to the Dark Lord." George said with a tone of worry in his voice.

Tris then made her way over to the pacing ginger and grabbed his arm gently pulling him to a stop. "Hey, look at me. It's gonna be fine. I'm not gonna let that evil twat blackmail you like that. I know how to defend myself now. Dumbledore moved me up to 5th year today so I can defend myself from that snotty little brat." Tris said trying to relieve George.

He then looked down at her and gave her a slight smile. "Well, I'm still gonna protect you. Think of me as your personal bodyguard." George said giving her hand a tight squeeze. She laughed and looked at him once again. "Hey, I'm serious, you don't know this, but I made a promise to myself that I would do anything and everything I could to keep you out of harms way. I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you,. Not Susan, or Rose, or any of those filthy Deatheaters." George said.

Tris then felt her cheeks light up. Never in her life has someone told her that they care about her. She became speechless and just hugged him instead. His cheeks then glowed as bright as his hair. He felt protective over her since he first met her, and now it was time to put his protection skills to use and to see if he was actually paying attention in DADA.

They both then pulled away from one another and decided to change the topic from a depressing subject to a more happy subject. George was cleared by Madame Pomfrey and the two Gryffindors then headed to the common room before dinner. They both decided to keep the whole Pevensie and Snape situation to themselves. They knew they could handle it on their own and they didn't feel the need to drag anyone else into the mess.

When they arrived to the common room, everyone asked how George was feeling. He was very sarcastic with his answers so everyone knew he was back to his normal self. The attention was now turned on Harry.

Everyone could tell that he was very nervous about the tournament. Harry was only 14. All of the other competitors were 17 and up, and he stood out like a sore thumb. Some of the Gryffindors headed to the Great hall for dinner except for Harry and Tris. They talked with each other for a few minutes after the others had left.

Harry felt betrayed by some people, including Ron, and he was glad that Tris believed him and understood. As the conversation began to die down, they heard a strange noise coming from the common room's fireplace. They both walked over and saw a face starting to form in the ashes from the fire.

"Sirius?" Harry called out. Sirius Black had found a way to speak to Harry using the ashes of the fire. "You couldn't have just written a letter?" Tris said sarcastically. Sirius laughed and moved on with his conversation with Harry. "Did you or did you not put your name into the Goblet of Fire?" he asked Harry. "No!" Harry shouted. "Shhh." Sirius remarked.

He then asked Tris about how school was going for her. Turns out Remus and Tonks were listening in on the conversation as well. She told them everything. From moving up to 5th year level, and making some enemies. The two Gryffindors then talked a few more moments with the three Order members and caught them up on some things.

Harry and Tris then noticed sounds coming from behind them. They turned around and saw shadows of someone coming into the common room. "Keep your friends close you two!" Sirius said before his face disintegrated into the ashes.

The two teens then jumped up from the floor and noticed who was now in the common room. "Who were you both talking to?" Ron snapped. "Each other, who were you talking to?" Tris said as she walked away from Ron. "Yeah, what she said." Harry said as he followed off behind her. Ron then stood there, but then turned around and headed back out of the common room.

When they made their way back to the Great Hall, Edmund and Lucy were sitting at the Gryffindor table. Tris and Harry then walked over and sat next to them.

"Hey Lucy, hey Edmund." Tris said as she sat down on the bench. "Hey guys. Oh, Tris, congrats on moving up to 5th year." Edmund said over to Tris. "Thanks Ed. Now I can help you keep an eye on the two troublemakers over there." Tris said motioning her eyes over to the twins.

Fred then looked over to Tris with a mouth full of food. George knew what she meant by that, but he played along with it. He knew she meant keeping an eye on them protection wise, but he went along with her sarcastic remarks anyways.

As the students were still eating in the Great Hall, Professor Dumbledore spoke about the first task of the Triwizard Tournament. He said it was going to be extremely difficult and dangerous to perform and he told the 4 champions to make sure they get a good nights sleep.

Within the next hour or so, all of the students headed to their common rooms. All except two that is...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 22.8K 28
"i don't think i can imagine promising to love someone forever." h. potter / oc x james potter UNFORTUNATELYOURS • 2016
173 20 30
"ill love you forever."
65.8K 888 27
Moving is hard until you find the love of your life. Adventures await for you and him, what can go wrong? smutty y/n X Ron
69.2K 1.9K 39
A holiday at the burrow with the Weasley's and the golden trio. You've fancied Ron for a while but after some drama something sparks between you and...