Silent Love, Silent Pain [Lev...

נכתב על ידי Madaleena97

"There's a thin line between love and hate" Hange said looking at Levi and Sophie. They were standing close... עוד

Information
1. Girl with green eyes
2. Tangled paths
3. New boss, same tasks
4. Burn it down
5. Perfect wear
6. Bloodstained
7. Sound 🔥
8. Re-encounter
9. Truce, not trust
10. Unemployment
11. Hunting
12. Leaving the Underground
13. Welcome to the Scouts
14. Stargazing 🔥
15. Behind the wall
16. Rainfall
17. Pain
18. Silence
19. Rotten Kingdom
20. Increasing distance
21. Helping each other
22. Miserable
23. To blend in
24. Fear
25. The Fall of Wall Maria
26. Reconciliation
27. Time of a change
28. Promotion
29. Running out of pills
30. Drunken state
31. Struggle
32. First attempt to retake Wall Maria
33. Not yet
34. 34th expedition
35. Permission 🔥
36. Talking with everyone else
37. Painful vision
38. Confession
39. Ilse's notebook
40. Jealousy
41. Hurt
42. Comfort
43. More than friends
44. Cold night, heated bodies 🔥
45. Back and forth
46. Don't fear it
47. Family
48. Need 🔥
49. Trial
50. Believe
51. 57th expedition
52. Solace 🔥
53. Freed
54. Impulse 🔥
55. Tormentor
56. Overthrown doom
57. Abnegation 🔥
58. Noble families
59. Selfish
60. True colours
61. Audience
62. Historia's coronation
63. Experiments
65. Wedding 🔥
66. Blood tests
67. Sea
68. Captives
69. Interrogation
70. Unreliable ally
71. Marley 🔥
72. The Burgesses
73. Eric Leitz
74. Timelines
75. Eldian rights movement
76. Hidden in the shadows
77. The key to happiness
78. True ally
79. The unexpected
80. Apart
81. Too late
82. Bloodthirst
83. Harm
84. Enough
85. On the verge of madness
86. Reunion
87. Breaking the vows
88. Inaccessible
89. Two broken souls
90. Selfish or selfless?
91. Back in your arms
92. Fragile
93. One step closer 🔥
94. Test of the bond
95. Poisonous relations
96. Anticipation 🔥
97. The Temple of Ymir
98. Spellcasting's hazard
99. Shocking news
100. Sophie's choice
101. Paternity test
102. Trepidation
103. Good things require time
104. Change of a heart 🔥
105. Sour 🔥
106. Hope
107. Parenthood
108. Evolvement
109. Intimacy reclaimed 🔥
110. Blood ties part I
111. Blood ties part II
112. Regrets
113. The weight of life
114. The final day
115. The boy with grey eyes

64. Frustration 🔥

222 1 0
נכתב על ידי Madaleena97

Sophie fell asleep quickly as she was still under the influence of a calming serum that Hange gave her, but she woke up earlier than usual, still feeling sick from what she did yesterday.

But oh, she woke up next to Levi. Her beloved Levi, who always believed in them. Who was always there to comfort her. Who didn't push her away once. And what was she doing in return? Trying to kill him and then urging them to drift apart. She was terrible. Heartless bitch, the only words that she found right to describe herself. What did she do to deserve this angel of a man? What did she do to deserve his patience? Nothing.

She turned to another side and faced him. She leaned closer and gently grabbed his hand, throwing it on her so she could be wrapped by him. She bit her lip as she watched his face. He was tired, she could tell by the dark circles under his eyes that didn't vanish despite the fact that he was sleeping. How long did he stay awake? Was he watching her for the whole night? Was it because he was worried about her or of her? She really couldn't tell at this point.

She rubbed his cheeks softly, making sure that it wouldn't wake him up. It was too tempting to resist the ability to touch him, to feel him. Oh, she missed his touch so much. Yet she was the one to tell him to not touch her, to stay away last night. She was a goddamn fool. She was ruining everything. Her genes, her blood, her self pity - if she didn't want to make more damage she had to stop. Maybe she really pitied herself too much. Maybe Levi had a right to be frustrated with her. No, not maybe. He had the right to do so. She had to get her shit together and try better. Be a better woman for him as he deserved it. He deserved to be happy and she had to do everything she possibly could to make that happen. She had to try harder and stop complaining. She had to accept her limits and embrace her flaws. Otherwise they would be damned. With that thought on her mind she tried to fall asleep again, it was easier this time as she calmed down and had her beloved so close to her body.

When Levi woke up later in the morning he was actually surprised to find Sophie being so close. He wasn't going to complain though. Instead he buried his face in the crook of her neck and sighed deeply, exhaling the air just to breathe in her sweet scent. His hands wrapped involuntarily around her and he pulled her even closer. She was his. No matter how hard it was sometimes he wasn't going to give up. It wasn't an option, it never was. It was completely off the table. Sophie belonged with him. He belonged with her. Nothing was going to change that and the whole world could go fuck itself. Sometimes it hurt like hell, but it was all worth it. She was worth it and he knew that she would always be.

"Love?" she called him that and his heart immediately stopped for a moment. She opened these beautiful emerald eyes that matched the ring on her finger and smiled at him. It was messing with his head. Last night she was all shaky and lost, for valid reasons of course. It made him anxious and scared for their future. It made him angry and annoyed as well as they have already been through this. And now she was all calm with joyful sparkles in her eyes. It baffled him, the rapidness of that change. He wasn't going to complain though. On the contrary. He was going to cherish that change and thank all the gods that were there for that positive turn of events, for a hope.

"Yeah?" he replied quietly, waiting for her to say something more. He was rubbing the small of her back, sending chills all over her spine, making her need for him only increase.

"Let's get to work," she finally said and much to his surprise she got up quickly and started putting her clothes on. Usually he was the first one to care for duties. "What are you waiting for? Come on," she smiled at him again. It wasn't a sad smile or fake one. No, it was completely genuine. It caught him off guard, he didn't know how to react, but he played along and acted as if the last night didn't happen.

When they put on their uniforms they went downstairs to eat their breakfast. Sophie still kept on acting as if nothing happened. She took her bowl with food and even prepared Levi's favourite tea for the whole table. "Why are you making so much of it?" he asked.

"Hange might join, right?" she shrugged her shoulders. "And even if she's not there's going to be more for us," she reasoned. For a moment he started to think that maybe there was nothing wrong in her acting like this, but when Hange and Moblit came downstairs and joined them at their table he realised how odd it was.

"Are you feeling okay?" Hange asked her, carefully choosing her words. She was kind of afraid of her now, wasn't she? Both Levi and Sophie thought of it, but they didn't let her know about it. It seemed that they were all playing a game of pretend now.

"Why wouldn't I?" she asked carelessly, causing the three of them to cringe a tiny bit, much to her discontent. "It's not like it happened the first time, isn't it?" she shrugged again. Her attitude was so different today. "It'll most likely happen again," she chuckled and it was bitter, Levi could sense it right away even though she did her best to hide it from Hange and Moblit. "Anyways, do you have any tests planned for today?"

"N-no," Hange mumbled. Levi noticed how Moblit got closer to her and put his hand on her waist, almost in a protective way. He wasn't there when Sophie attacked her and now he was willing to do everything he could to protect Hange from getting attacked again. Even such strong people like her needed extra help from time to time, especially when they were dealing with a person that somehow managed to fight with her, Erwin and Levi at the same time. "It's been only one day, Sophie. You should take a rest and we should prepare a safe environment for that,"

Levi was worried that she would take it badly. That she would start crying or blaming herself for people acting like this, but nothing happened. She didn't react in any way! How?! Why?! It was confusing the shit out of him and actually making him scared as he felt that it was all peaceful for now, but the storm was soon to come.

"I see," she said eventually and sipped on her tea.

"I hope that you're not mad, Sophie," Hange said as she reached for her hand, trying to prove that she was still trusting her. Sophie smiled at her and squeezed her hand, causing Hange to smile as well. She wouldn't forgive herself if yesterday's slip up ruined their friendship.

"Why would I?" she said and Levi almost growled at her, but he forced himself to be silent. There was no way that her rapid change of attitude was normal. But how the hell was he going to approach the subject? He didn't know yet, thus he decided to wait. Maybe she would drop that attitude and show her real emotions soon? He certainly hoped for that. Before they got a chance to say anything more Erwin approached the four of them, making them focus on him. He was having that smug, slight smile on his face that Levi hated to see. He also hated to know that he was the only one reacting this way.

"Sophie, how are you?" he asked, ignoring the rest for now. Of course he was the most interested in her. She possessed the power that was still very enigmatic for them, it made sense that he was going to focus all of his attention on her.

"Alright, I guess," she shrugged, keeping up with the nonsense. Levi hoped that Erwin would at least react somehow to this, that he would get confused by it too, but no. He seemed pleased to know that she was most likely willing to cooperate.

"Good, I want to do two things with you," he said, catching more of Levi's attention. He sent him a warning glare which Erwin completely ignored. "We're going to do a small expedition soon as you know. We're going to send you ahead to check if your skills are showing even without Levi's blood," he explained and Levi cringed as he said that, though Erwin and Sophie stayed unbothered. "But first - we're going to check how you would react while exposed to Mikasa's blood. She's an Ackerman too. We need to know if you can be triggered by any Ackerman or only by Levi,"

"It's nonsense," Levi opposed. "No need to play like this with that brat. Leitzes have a rough path with Ackermans not an Ackerman,"

"Still, we should check if the reaction would be exactly the same," Sophie cut in. He felt as if she stabbed him with her words. Did she think that her reaction around him could be worse than with others? No, she probably meant the other way, right? Right?! "Why don't we try to do it now?" she asked, this time even Erwin was surprised, but undoubtedly content.

"That's a good idea,"

"Both Sophie and Mikasa are part of my team," Levi said, crossing arms on his chest. He and Erwin kept on staring at each other, both not willing to give up on this, determined to force their opinion on one another. It seemed like they were going to stay like this for the entire day, but suddenly Erwin backed off. Maybe it's better to not refuse Levi's every single request, he thought.

"I'll have you two fighting, but no blood tests for now. Warn Mikasa to make sure that she's not cut or anything for that. Will that work with you?" he said to Levi and he nodded after a few seconds. He still wasn't happy about that, but at least they weren't going to fuck with her rage again. "Good, I'll see you on the training ground," with that being said he left.

"Woah, Levi! You convinced Erwin?! You should put it in your résumé after you get too old to be a soldier," Hange giggled.

"Why did you do it?" Sophie huffed out of nowhere. She was angry. She wanted to get over it as soon as possible. To do all the tests that they could think of and get rid of all the obstacles that could possibly come their way. She wanted to do it all for him and he was suddenly blocking her efforts?! What the hell?! Did he want her to suffer longer? Did he want to keep her at the constant edge for her whole life? No, no. Don't think like this, she tried to reason with herself yet found it hard to, especially seeing how unbothered his face was.

"You don't need to risk your life every goddamn day," he said calmly, even though he wanted to scream it right into her face as he was getting angrier every time she was acting oblivious like this.

" My life?" she raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms as well. "I can be the strongest here,"

"And then at night you weren't, remember?" He tried to reason with her, but of course the result was quite the opposite. She got up and stormed out of the canteen, heading outside. His eyes widened for a brief moment and then closed. He was goddamn tired. He needed her to listen , to talk. Heck, he needed her to cooperate with him. They were supposed to be a team, weren't they? But now it seemed that they couldn't find the same rhythm. It was driving him crazy, pushing his thoughts to the dark and sad place that he thought he escaped for good when she kissed him. When she made love to him. When she said she loved him. When she looked at him as if he was the only man in the entire universe. Now all these gestures seemed insignificant.

He didn't even want to go to that training ground. He didn't want to get involved in this and be stressed as fuck, wondering whether she'll hurt Mikasa and rage. He didn't want her to cry afterwards and break down. He didn't want to collect the pieces of her broken soul and fix them. He was going to do it, of course he did. He goddamn loved her. But he didn't want to expose her to those feelings if it wasn't necessary. They should work on her strong will at first and only then try to test her abilities more.

She had her blades fully sharpened now, waiting patiently for Mikasa to join her outside. Moblit was sent to bring her here. She wanted to get over this training quickly. She wanted to check how much worse it was with Mikasa. If it was worse. If it turned out that she was reacting to her the same way as she was to Levi... oh, it would make her want to shove a dagger into her heart. She needed her will to be stronger than genes. She needed her love to be stronger than rage. And she wanted to check it as soon as possible, but Levi was keeping her away from that. She gritted her teeth as she thought about it and didn't even relax when Mikasa joined her outside.

"I was told to...be careful around you," she said slowly.

"Precisely," she nodded. "You need to watch out to not get cut by me, because I won't be careful," she warned. She didn't want to hurt Mikasa, of course she didn't. But she wanted to check how she would react way more. She could cut her with her blade by accident, right? "Ready?" She asked and when Mikasa nodded Sophie pushed her blade to the front, almost cutting her hand, but she quickly doubled up.

Mikasa tried to run and attack her from the back, but Sophie grabbed her by her leg and knocked her on the ground, ready to toss the blade at her, but Mikasa got out of her range again, causing Sophie to grunt. The two were fighting rampantly. It felt like Mikasa had to fight for her life in there and it was supposed to be a simple training to check Sophie's abilities. Well...not for Sophie.

Levi's face grimaced as he saw how she was trying to cut Mikasa with her weapon and how she was beating her off whenever she tried to counter attack. "We should stop this," he said after a quarter.

"Do we?" Erwin asked. He wasn't smiling this time. His eyes were focused almost as if he was remembering every move they were making for later use. "They're both doing really well,"

Levi looked as Sophie almost shoved the blade into Mikasa's arm and how she tried to return the favour. Each time she almost hit her, Sophie was getting more upset and determined to actually cut Mikasa. He could tell it by the way she was looking at Mikasa. "There's plenty of rookies here. We had trouble calming her down when she raged. There are two Ackermans here right now and Hange's lab is too far from here to bring the serum on time. Are you ready to take the responsibility for that? I thought we had a war to win?" he said coldly and Erwin pursed his lips. He hated that Levi gaslighted his enthusiasm, he hated that he was right. Usually he was the one that was right about things.

"Alright," Erwin said loud enough for everyone to hear. "Let's stop it here. You both fought well," he said as he got between them to make sure they would obey. Both Sophie and Mikasa stopped right away, breathing heavily due to the immense effort they put into their fight.

Sophie gritted her teeth more and threw her blades on the ground, heading back inside. "Who do you think will put them in place for you?" Levi asked and she stopped. She got back to face him.

"You told Erwin to stop this fight?" she asked, crossing arms on her chest. He pursed his lips instead of saying anything.

"What is going on with them?" Mikasa asked Hange as she got both hers and Sophie's blades to the storage room. "I get that they learned this whole thing about their families, but seriously,"

"There's a thin line between love and hate," Hange said looking at Levi and Sophie. They were standing close, but the look on their faces was telling that they were far from each other emotionally. "And it seems like these two can't decide which side they prefer to stand on," she added. "It feels like we're back to the year they entered our unit," she chuckled bitterly, actually sad to see her two friends fighting like this. "Let's go, Mikasa. These two...need to figure it out in private," she urged the girl to get inside, leaving Sophie and Levi on the training ground, hoping that they would get to some understanding eventually.

But they didn't. They were having a constant battle for more than a week now. Each one of them looked exactly the same - they were grumbling at each other at the smallest things and trying to soothe things at night, just to be able to get some sleep. And it was repeating right in the morning. They were unbearable these days. It was a day of the small expedition prepared by Erwin. It's only purpose was to test Sophie's combat skills in a fight with titans. Her fight with Mikasa and her endurance during that proved that her skills got better, thus they wanted to check if she would kill titans easier now without any trigger. She did it once, in the Utgard, but they didn't know whether it was a one time desperate awakening or was it a permanent ability.

They were putting on their harnesses in silence. She was still enthusiastic about all of these little experiments they were making on her, much to Levi's hatred. "Fuck, it's irritating," he growled at her suddenly, causing Sophie to look at him confusedly.

"What do you mean?" She asked, annoying him further.

"You're acting so careless recently," he explained.

"Well, it's wrong when I care. It's wrong when I don't care. What do you want me to do, then?! Sit on my ass and wait for you to give me orders?!" she yelled, her frustration really started to show.

"Of course not!" He yelled as well. She was pissing him off so much right now. "I...," he stopped as he didn't know what he wanted to say. "Fuck," he growled and punched the wall, making a hole in it.

Sophie was shocked and didn't know what to say nor how to react. It was all so new. His anger. The last time she saw him acting this way was in the Underground when he was far different than now. Maybe he didn't change at all? No, he changed. He changed a lot. He was probably just frustrated. But so was she. "Do you think that it's easy?" she asked. "Constantly worry that I'm going to hurt you? That I'm going to wake up in our bed flooded with your blood?"

"Soph-" he tried to say, suddenly coming back to his senses. Her response caught him off guard. He didn't see that coming at all.

"Tell me, Levi," she continued, not giving a damn to him trying to make peace. "Do you think it is?!" she asked again, yelling one more time. He gritted his teeth, because of that attitude. He felt helpless and that only increased when he saw how shiny her eyes were, tears already gathering in them.

"Well, do you think it's easy living with you?" He snapped. "Trying to fix you?"

"Fix me?" She was dumbfounded. She didn't believe he actually said that. Yes, she thought that herself - that she needed exactly that, but not even once she thought that Levi felt the same about it all. Why...why was he even bothering to be with her then?

"I try so hard. I do everything I can to make you feel loved, to help you, to be there for you. What else should I do to make you love me? Why can't I get the same in return? Why are you doing everything to destroy this?" He kept going, his voice trembled. He was desperate to find the answer. He...he was so confused with her new behaviour. She was either crying and self pitying or trying to do everything she could to bring herself at the edge again.

"I...I'm not doing that," she shook her head, completely shocked by that sudden burst of his.

"Yeah," he sobbed a bit, averting her eyes. "You fucking do. Always making me feel like I'm the only one that tries," he said. All of his anger got out of him. He wasn't controlling himself at the moment. He was so caught up in his own sorrows that he didn't even notice how heartbroken she was to hear all of this, to find out how shitty she was to make him feel like this. He only snapped back to reality when he saw tears flowing down her face. "Soph, I...I didn't mean to-" he shook his head, realising what he had actually said, seeing how hurt she was. Fuck, it was cruel. He was cruel to the only person he had ever loved. He was the one destroying it, wasn't he?

"Don't," she just mumbled, leaving the room as she heard that other soldiers were heading outside too.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. He messed up bad. Maybe he wasn't supposed to show his feelings at all? He could do that, there wasn't a thing that he wouldn't do for her. Yet he chose to cause her pain, didn't he? With that thought on his mind he followed her outside. This expedition was small. They were supposed to let her fight with some of the titans alone and only follow her for support if the situation really needed that. Quick fight and they had to go back. Nothing they hadn't done before, but Levi was still worried. Especially knowing that he couldn't be by Sophie's side during that fight. Heck, she wouldn't even let him now judging by the way she kept on avoiding him outside. Whenever he tried to approach her, she was heading in the opposite direction, engaging in a conversation with one of the 104th.

She stayed away from him even when they entered the area of Wall Maria. They suspected that most of the titans were already there, waiting to be killed as they plugged the hole in Shiganshina. They let Sophie canter forward and Levi watched how she was fading in the distance with his heart painful beating. "She'll be fine," Hange reassured him and he nodded, holding back his tears. What was she doing to him? He never cried in his life, but ever since they got together he could count already a few times when he was sobbing like a little brat.

"We can go forward," Erwin said after about five minutes that felt like hours. No, centuries actually. He didn't have to repeat himself. Levi urged his horse to canter into the exact direction where Sophie did and the rest of his squad followed him there. They met on their way three titans that laid limply on the ground, the steam already making their bodies to vanish. His heart skipped a beat due to worry and he rushed even more. Yes, these titans were killed, but how many of them did she meet on her way? Where was she?! He kept on looking in all the directions possible, searching for her.

"Captain! She's here!" Connie said, pointing to the left and there she was. Dealing with three 12 meters high titans and two more laying on the ground, clearly killed. Levi kept on urging his horse to speed up. His gut was telling him that she needed help and unfortunately it was right. One of the titans almost grabbed her. It was enough to make her lose her balance for a moment which caused her to get trapped by one of the other titans. He saw how she was pulled by that shithead and getting close to its mouth. He wasn't going to allow it.

He glanced off his horse and cut the titan's hand into pieces. He was in a full rage mode as he kept on chopping titans limbs off, freeing Sophie of its hold. He finished them easily, all those years of experience weren't for nothing after all.

Was she surprised to see him coming to save her? Not at all. He loved her. She knew that. Even when he was hurting her as hell she knew that. And somehow...somehow he didn't think the same about her. He didn't believe that she loved him as much as he loved her. She was still baffled, knowing that he thought it. Maybe that's why she didn't say anything when he grabbed her and put her on her horse. Maybe that's why she kept on staring at the front blankly. Her own stupidity paralyzed her, forbade her from any reaction towards him.

When they got back to the HQ she slowly started to wake up from that weird state. She wanted to talk with him. She had to talk with him, to apologize for making him feel like this. For doing all of this damage to their relationship.

Ever since they returned they kept on being silent. As soon as they entered their room Sophie wanted to say something, start a conversation, but when she opened her mouth Levi prevented her from talking.

He pushed her against the wall and kissed her roughly. She was surprised, but returned the gesture and let him slip his tongue into her mouth, making their tongues lap against each other. She let out a quiet sob. Not because she didn't want to kiss him, but because she wanted it so bad. She missed him so goddamn much and now that his lips crushed her own she felt at home, at peace. A few teardrops ran down her face and he felt the salty liquid on his lips. His thumbs rubbed her cheeks, wiping tears away.

He hurt her. He was well aware of that. Maybe kissing wasn't the greatest way to apologize but it was certainly a much needed one for both of them. His tongue pressed on her lower lip and she allowed him to slip in. She moaned as soon as his tongue lapped against her own. She searched for his face and cupped it, pulling him even closer. She wanted to have more. God, she was desperate for it. His skin was smooth and his hair silky exactly as she remembered.

He kept on pressing his body against her own, making her back hit the wall while he was cutting the distance between them. She was warm and he needed to feel it more. He wanted to devour her, to have her wholly. "Levi," she gasped out, causing him to wrap his fingers around her neck. He didn't hear her say his name so blissfully for a long time now. She tried to take a deep breath, but it was hard with his fingers clenching on her, cutting her access to air. "Levi," she slightly choked. His name sounded so good in her mouth, with her voice hitting the submissive tone he never heard before. He loosened his grip a bit and kissed her firmly again.

She bit his lower lip and chewed on it for a brief moment before his one hand moved all the way down to her thigh, causing her to whimper. His hand kept on exploring her body, finding its way to her already heated core. She gasped again as she felt his hand dangerously close to the part where she needed him the most. He retrieved it suddenly, much to her displeasure. She nearly cried out, but his hand was already on her hip.

"You annoy me so much," he growled between their kisses and his hand clenched on her waist. "With that goddamn attitude," his other hand slipped underneath her shirt and moved up, finding her bra. The material was soft, allowing him to sense her nipple and circle around it with his thumb. "Maybe I should teach you how to listen," that was it. He was asking her for permission. If she was going to deny it, she knew that he would let her go. But if she was going to give it to him, oh. Just the thought of it was making her wet.

"Yes," she whispered, her voice already raspy from all the kissing. "Please," she added submissively, causing his cock to get harder. He pressed it more to her core and she could feel how big his bulge already was.

Her nipples were hard now thanks to his fingers playing with them. He pinched one of them and she moaned lingeringly, tilting her head back. He used that as an opportunity to kiss her neck. He sucked on it roughly, causing her to bite her lower lip due to pain that mixed with arousal. Her fingers dug deep into his neck and shoulders, causing him to growl and nibble on her sensitive skin. His lips were wet, living wet traces of saliva all over her neck, soothing the pain created by his teeth.

Suddenly he grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head, surprising her completely. He kissed her lips one more time, tongues lapped against each other in a rough dance. It lasted until she bit his tongue by accident, all thanks to their rapid pace. That one thing caused him to release her hands only to grab her shirt and rip it, causing the buttons to fall down.

Buttons kept on landing on the ground, making a loud sound, but they didn't care. She needed him too much to worry about her shirt being ruined and he wanted her too much to worry about the mess on the floor. He picked her up with one swift movement and she wrapped her legs around his waist. They both moaned as their bodies pressed. His cock met her core and she couldn't help but clench her hands on his shoulders, biting his lower lip and sucking on it aggressively.

He pushed her against the other wall, still holding her tight. All that while he pulled back from her lips only to kiss her again and take control over the pace and style of it. He was rough, his tongue lapping sloppily against her own, exploring her mouth and causing her to whimper time after time.

She pulled him by his hair causing him to hiss quietly. Their bodies were wrapped tightly. He tried to search for his desk to put her on it and when he finally did his hands pulled her bra down, revealing her boobs. His lips found its way down from her lips, through her neck, to her nipples. She caught one in his mouth and used his tongue to circle around it. "Fuck, Levi," she moaned. He started sucking on it, while rolling her other nipple with his fingers, pinching it every now and then.

She was already wet, both her underwear and pants soaked when she felt his fingers wandering down to the buttons of her pants. His hand slipped under the material and pulled her knickers to the side. This time they both moaned as his fingers got coated in her excitement. His digits met her clit, stroking it firmly before they slid down to the even wetter area. He found her entrance at ease and shoved his one finger inside, causing her to yelp and clench her legs around his waist even more. She pulled back from their kiss just to look at him. She wanted to sink in the deepness of his eyes, filled with emotions. Her own eyes were hazy, hungry for him in a way that he loved. With every single thrust of his finger her facial expression was getting more submissive and eager for him.

She searched with her hands for the belts of his harness, trying to unbuckle them in order to free him from his pants. Her own were already off as it was destroyed outside the walls. He had such easy access to her because of that. And yet he was taking his time, making her more and more desperate. "You're so eager for my cock that you can't keep your hands to yourself?" he asked, catching her off guard. He never acted like this before. She loved his gentle side, but right now, oh. Right now she loved that new side of him just as much.

She gulped as he said that and moaned right after that as his finger sunk deeper inside, her greedy walls were sucking him in and her hips rocked slightly. Without any warning he slipped his second finger inside, fucking her with it fast. Each time his fingers tapped on her favorite spot it was creating a wet sound mixed with her high pitched moans.

"I asked you something," he said as he took his fingers out of her, causing her to cry out desperately. He was talking fast, way faster than usual. All about it was different, but they couldn't stop. They were yearning for each other for a long time now.

"I can't," she admitted, whispering. Her hands finally took his harness down and pulled his pants as well along with the underwear, revealing his cock. It was hard and throbbing, a single bead of precum at the tip. He took his shirt off and looked at her. His eyes were calm just as she liked, but the sparkles in them were telling her how eager he was. "I fucking want you," she groaned.

"Take me then," he said as he pulled her by her head and urged to get close to his cock. She felt how the tip pressed against her lips and she opened them immediately, sucking on the head. Her tongue lapped against his shaft and licked the length, all that while staring at him. He saw devotion in her eyes, something he really longed to see in her eyes.

He gasped as she wrapped her mouth around him, wet sounds coming from the lips that he adored so much. Lips that were now drooling with her head bobbing on him. As much as he loved the feeling of her tongue, he decided to urge her to stop. He picked her up again and moved to the bed, throwing her on the mattress. She spread her legs seductively, inviting him between them, but he had a different plan. With one slick movement he flipped her on her stomach, surprising her completely. "Levi?" She asked.

He didn't say anything. Instead he set her ass up and pressed on her neck, urging the upper part of her body to stick to the mattress. Her legs were still spreaded wide and soon her eyes widened as she felt his cock entering her like this. "Fuck," she moaned and he yelped. He never had her in that position before. His hands found her hips and clenched on them, while his cock slipped inside as easily as his fingers before.

"So wet for me," he mumbled, causing her juices to flow down her thighs. He gathered some of it on his fingers and smeared it on his shaft before he shoved his whole length inside. "So fucking good," he groaned and started moving. He was doing it fast and she loved every second of it, moaning every time he thrusted in. His pace was rough to take, pain mixing up with pleasure and she gritted her teeth on the pillow while he sped up, his balls slapping against her bare skin.

Her cries out became a one, high-pitched moan and she stuck her ass up even more. "That's what you like?" he asked, he couldn't help himself.

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes, yes. I do," she nodded. Everything about that was only increasing her excitement. Soon she felt how her walls clenched around him, almost milking his cock. Her whole body started to tremble and her toes curled up. He had great access to her favorite spot in this position and he was taking advantage of it, hitting it every single time. She squirmed, even though he kept his hands on her hips. At least one of his hands, as the second one landed on her clit, playing with it, making her see the stars when she came.

He didn't stop there. Of course he didn't. How could he? He hasn't had her in such a long time. Her body was already tired, yet her mind was still willing to please him. She wanted to cherish him, warship him. He continued on fucking her, only increasing his pace and chasing his own orgasm. Her inside was all stretched and sensitive, but she kept on moaning, feeling his throbbing veins pressing on her walls. Walls that were wrapped so nicely around his cock, making him want to cum. He spilled himself into her, pumping every single drop of his seed into her hole that was taking all of it greedily.

He gasped and buried his face in the crook of his neck, trying to catch a break. He was all sweaty now, but she didn't mind. She was sweaty as well. They didn't care about that. Their heads completely empty, bodies satisfied after such a long time. He pressed a kiss on her shoulder blade and slowly pulled out. He laid on the mattress next to her and with his heart beating fast he waited for what she was going to do.

Sophie rolled to his side and urged him to wrap his arm around her body. She threw her leg on his own and showered his chest with kisses that caused him to smile slightly. His fingers were skimming her waist, making her feel like in heaven. It didn't take them long to start kissing feverishly again. Their hands were moving desperately, exploring each other's bodies and making small breaks as they were still tired. They also had to talk and they were both aware that it couldn't be stalled for long. Levi cleared his throat as he decided to say something first. "I'm sorry," he simply said. "I didn't mean it, Soph. I...I was feeling bad and I took it out on you and I shouldn't have,"

"Levi," she sighed deeply, shaking his head. "Just tell me...don't you feel...loved?"

He got silent for a while and that hit her hard. She felt pain in her chest as she waited for the answer that she was desperate to get. "Of course I do," he finally replied, but she didn't seem to be convinced. "It's just...I don't get why you are acting like this," he shook his head. "You're willingly throwing yourself to their experiments. I feel like...like you want to push yourself right into guilt for being with me and each time you do..." he took a deep breath before he was able to say something more. "Each time you do it, I feel scared that you're going to break," he confessed. "And I love you way too much to watch it fall apart. I simply cannot allow it,"

"I don't want to push myself into it," she reassured him. "Levi, I...I do this for us," she said and when he frowned ready to say something she silenced him with her finger. "I really do. I don't want to break down every time. I act like this now simply because I try to get my shit together and...I'm desperate to find everything we possibly can about my genes. I don't want to hurt you. I'm doing this only because of that," she promised. "I love you," she whispered, causing his heart to skip a beat. "When I was almost eaten by a titan I wasn't thinking about my life. I was thinking about you," she confessed. "About all these good moments between us. How I wouldn't be able to hug you again and see you smile. How I wouldn't be able to fix it" her voice was shaky now, but he kissed her and suddenly it was all better. She was melting in his arms.

"It doesn't require fixing," he said. " You don't require fixing," he added, knowing exactly what was bothering her. "I'm sorry, Soph," he whispered and this time she was the one to lean for a kiss. They had trouble pulling away from each other, yet they did as she initiated it. "Is something wrong?" he asked, confused by her doing it.

"On the contrary," she smiled slightly, cupping his face. Levi deserved way more than she was giving him. He deserved to not have any reason to doubt her intentions, her love. And she knew what she had to do. No, what she wanted to do ever since he asked. "Marry me, Levi. Do it tomorrow," she whispered her plea, hoping that he would say yes.

He was surprised. He didn't expect that at all. He wasn't really bringing the subject up recently and he thought that maybe she wanted to wait a little longer. That maybe she changed her mind. But now when they finally talked he believed her. He believed that she believed in them, that she wanted all of the things that he wanted for them. He gifted her with the warmest smile he could and kissed her softly. "I will marry you tomorrow, Sophie," he promised and she wrapped her hands around his neck. Her head was still empty, all the worries vanished for now.

"Tomorrow," she repeated contently and kissed him one more time, sealing the promise.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

227 1 22
Ace Matsuri went to join the Survey Corpse when her parents died to titians awhile back. She wanted to avenge their deaths. She never had an issue wi...
463K 11.7K 19
Y/n finds an injured Levi in the forest and takes him into her cottage where they get intimate with each other. "𝘚𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦... 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯...
773 31 19
[Levi Ackerman x Reader] They were separated by loss and were brought back together by fate. One a wounded girl with a hardened heart; the other a ma...
11.2K 387 67
‼️I do not own any of the attack on Titan characters just the plot and the OC's‼️ MODERN AU ⚠️this sorry contains mature themes⚠️ Smut Violence Abuse...