Dream SMP age regression one...

ThisIsWater00

Just a bunch of sweet stuff, give requests if you want to! Еще

What is age regression?
Request page
Slipping during a stream (Dreamnotfound)
Stressed (Skephalo)
Prison makes little ones sick (Tommy & Dream)
Thunderstorms and home alone don't make a good compilation (Karlnap)
Exile is hard (Tommy & Ranboo)
Playdate with cousins (Fundy)
"You don't have to regress alone" (Purpled and Punz)
Attention for the little panda (Dreamnap)
"You don't have to be embarrassed" (Tommy and Sam +Tubbo)
Authors note, please read
Movie night gone wrong (Techno and Wilbur)
Sometimes you need your big brother (Tommy and Techno + Tubbo and Ranboo)
Dresses and stuffies (Tommy and Wilbur)
Family of three (The Dream Team)
Help from the unexcepted (Dream and the Sbi)
"I'm not even that short!" (Tommy & Tubbo + Ranboo)
Not a fan of yelling (Jack & Tubbo)
Enemies to... littles? -Part 1- (Tommy, Dream, Ranboo & Tubbo)
The Blade and his soft side (The sbi)
Mission paper towels (The Dream team)
Oh no gluten! (Skephalo)
Baking muffins with a little muffin (Skephalo)
"You're the most useless maid ever!" (Fundy & Maid HBomb)
"You being a little doesn't ever bother me Techie" (Ranboo & Technoblade)
Enemies to... littles? -Part 2- (Dream, Tommy, Ranboo & Tubbo)
Bringing back memories (Karl Jacobs & Ranboo)
Caregiver swap (Dream & Purpled, Tubbo & Awesamdude)
Fear of heights (Dream & Tommy)
Cookies make grumpy littles happy (Niki & Wilbur)
Hurt and little (BadBoyHalo, Fundy & Wilbur)
Careday for the independent little (Philza & Ghostbur)
Picnic with a moody baby (Niki & Wilbur)
FACE REVEAL
Bath time helps you forget mean friends (Skephalo)
Woken up by a nightmare (Quackity, Karl & Y/N)
Taking care of himself -Part 1- (Philza)
Taking care of himself -Part 2- (Philza, Wilbur & Tommyinnit)
The little slime boy (Slimecicle & Quackity)
Thunderstorms scare little babies (Ponk & Awesamdude)
Little meetup (Tommy & Dream)
"Piss baby" Dreamnotfound
Stress, editing and a little (Purpled, Awesamdude & Ponk)
Tantrum at the park (Dream, George & Sapnap)
Little princess's rough morning (Wilbur and Nikki)
Hurt little sunshine (Tommy and Badboyhalo)
A/N
Pandas and storm flowers (The Dream team)
Meet up with a friend and get a carefiver (Dream and Karl)
A/N
Rest in peace Technoblade.
A/N

Lil sister with her three big brothers (Lani, Tubbo, Ranboo & Tommy)

2.4K 65 54
ThisIsWater00

Request by: KazanKos

Little: Lani (1-4) CG's Ranboo, Tommy & Tubbo

A/N: Say hi to my cat (I promise he loves me)

Idk really what nicknames to give the caregivers bc they are all just like big brothers to her.

If you ship any of the people in this story or romanticize their relationships, you are going straight to my block list.

Plot: Ranboo and Tommy are living with Tubbo and Lani. Lani is streaming with the three of them and people start saying bad things about Lani, her ruining the bench trio and stuff. Lani ends up slipping and the other three take care of her because she's their little.

-Lani's POV-
"PG FRIENDLY TOMMY!" I yelled when Tommy cussed again. "Sorry sorry!" Tommy laughed and hit my Minecraft character, making me fall from the parkour course we were doing. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I yelped in shock. "Tommy, don't be so mean" Ranboo said. I had to climb all the way up from the bottom of the course to where Ranboo and Tubbo were waiting for me, Tommy had already continued his way up.

A 10 dollar donation came through. "Ugh why are you trying to the part of the bench trio, it's so annoying" the text to speech read out. That made me frown, I wasn't trying to be a part of the bench trio. I was just trying to have fun with the theee guys. That comment made me feel bad and I went quiet. "Lani, hurry upp" Tubbo groaned when they were waiting for me at the checkpoint.

"'M comin'" I mumbled tiredly, it was getting late and I was really fussy. Another donation ;"stop being such a baby, let the boys play in peace" I looked at the donation with sad eyes, some people in the chat were defending me but some people were agreeing with the donation. My head was full and I turned my camera off with sloppy hands. Chat was asking me what was wrong, I rested my chin on my hand and had a pout on my face.

       I let out a soft whine when I fell from the parkour course again. "DID YOU FALL AGAIN?" Tommy laughed and tears collected under my eyes. Why was everyone being so mean? Even Tommy... TomTom... That's what I called him when little. Ranboo was Boo or even Bunny sometimes, he didn't like it that much but he couldn't say no to me. And Tubbo was always just "bwothew" or Tubs (or Toby, pronounced Tobi) 

       "Why u bein so mean" I whimpered and my lower lip trembled. Gosh darn it, I was already deep in little space, baby space even. "Sorry sorry" Tommy giggled, still not taking me seriously. How doesn't Tommy notice me being small?

-No ones POV-
Lani was left feeling angry, sad and tired. She was craving attention and comfort. With quick thinking, Lani ended her stream without any words. The three boys didn't notice that she had ended the stream and just continued with the parkour. Lani got up from her seat with a hesitant whine and stumbled to her closet.

She grabbed a paci and a stuffie, she stuffed the paci in her mouth and sniffled. Lani felt so alone, she got up on unsteady feet and started making her way to his brother's room. "Lani are you coming?" The older brother asked, thinking Lani was still streaming. "Bwothew" the teenager whined and grabbed onto his brother's arm. Tubbo turned to look at her, turned the mic off and picked her sister up. "Hi Lani darling, did you end the stream?" The brunette smiled and stroked Lani's hair.

"Mhm, chat was bein m-mean" the girl sobbed and hugged her brother tightly. "What were they saying?" Tubbo asked quietly as she stroked up and down Lani's back. "Dey... Dey said I was wuinning da bench t'io an'- an' callin me mean names" The little hiccuped. Tubbo felt rage grow inside of him when his sister told what people were saying. "That's very mean of them, don't believe anything they are saying okay?" Tubbo spoke softly. Lani just nodded.

     "An' TomTom was bein' mean too..." the girl mumbled behind her paci. Tubbo raised his eyebrows. "I don't think he meant it that way darling, you know how Tommy can be, loud and obnoxious. He says things that he doesn't think truly sometimes" Tubbo said smiling and made eye contact with Lani. "Otay..." Lani murmured quietly. "Do you want me to go and get Boo and Tommy here?" The brunette asked, his sister nodded. Tubbo set Lani down and started making his way to the room where Tommy and Ranboo were playing.

"Where did the two of them go?" Tommy groaned in annoyance as he was squatting in front of Tubbo's frozen Minecraft character. "Tommy, Ranboo, to my room, now" Tubbo said quietly and pointed to the hallway. "What it is?" Ranboo asked confused as he got up and followed his friend to Tubbo's room. "It's Lani, she's little" Tubbo said as the trio started making their way to the brunette's room. "Oh... I was kind of mean to her earlier, now I feel really bad" Tommy frowned.

     "Just apologize to her now" Ranboo smiled and patted the shorter man's back. The three of them got to Tubbo's room, Lani was sitting on Tubbo's gaming chair her legs crossed babbling to her llama stuffie. "Hi Lani, are you small?" Tommy spoke softly and kneeled in front of the little. Lani turned to look at one of her caregiver's with a little pout. "Look, I'm sorry buddy. I didn't mean what I said to you earlier" Tommy said with a sad smile.

      Lani looked like she thought about it for a bit, then she opened her arms asking for a hug. Tommy's face melted into a smile when he hugged the little. "I love your paci" Tommy smiled and booped Lani's nose, making her giggle a bit. Lani just smiled as an response, not feeling like talking. "Is the princess a bit quiet today?" Ranboo asked softly and came to pick the little up. Lani wrapped her arms and legs around Ranboo's body.

She nodded "no mu'h talkies" Lani whispered when he was carried to her own bedroom. Ranboo smiled. "That's okay, you don't have to talk much if you don't want to" Tubbo said and ruffled Lani's hair.

Lani's room ^
Ranboo placed Lani on her bed, she rocked herself back and forth. "What would you like to do now bb?" Tommy asked smiling. Lani scrunched her nose while she was thinking. She patted her tummy, meaning she was hungry. "Oh you're hungry? What if brother goes to make you a bottle so me and Tommy can get some activities for the little princess" Ranboo spoke and looked at Tubbo.

"Okay, I'll go get you something to eat" Tubbo smiled and left to the kitchen. Tommy sat next to the little. "What would you like to do?" Tommy asked. Lani pointed at the little basket in the corner, fillers with coloring books. "Oh coloring? That's it then" Ranboo smiled and went to grab Lani's coloring books. He laid them out in front of the little and let her choose.

Lani looked at all of them with a scrunched nose, having a trouble in choosing. She reached for the "Care bears" one and held it in front of her caregiver's. "Oh Care Bears? That's a wonderful choice darling" Ranboo smiled and rubbed Lani's cheek with his thumb. Lani's smile could be seen behind her paci. "Cwayons, cwayons" the teenager mumbled and pointed at the box of crayons on her table.

    "What's the magic word?" Tommy asked with a bit of an mischievous smile. "Pwease" Lani said quietly, not wanting to talk more than needed. "Tommy don't make her talk if she doesn't want to" Ranboo scolded Tommy when Lani couldn't hear. Tommy's mouth formed into a frown. "God damn it, I just keep making mistakes. I'm such a bad caregiver..." Tommy murmured sadly as he picked up the box of crayons.

     Tommy was the last person to become Lani's caregiver, first was Tubbo and when Ranboo came to live with him, he almost naturally became the teens caregiver also. When Tommy moved in too, Lani fell in love with the youngest boy (platonic) and asked him to be her third caregiver. Tubbo was okay with her having many caregivers because he knew how attention sick Lani could get, it was just easier for him so he could have his hands free sometimes.

     Ranboo gave Tommy a sympathetic smile. "Hey, you're not a bad caregiver, you're just new to this stuff. Lani understands I promise" the tallest said smiling. Tommy looked a bit more convinced. They turned their heads to look at the whining baby, she was pulling on her clothes with uncomfortableness in her eyes. "Oh that's right, you're still in your big girl clothes. I'll pick something out for you while Tommy gets some coloring started with you" Ranboo smiled and walked up to Lani's closet.

     Tommy sat next to the little. "Here's your crayons, pick a page you want to color" The blonde guy smiled. Lani bounced a bit in excitement. She flipped through the coloring book until she found something she wanted to color. Lani reached into the box of crayons and gave a blue crayon to Tommy and grabbed a pink one herself. "Oh is this for me? Thank you!" Tommy smiled happily. "Is there where I start coloring?"

"Here you go Lani, is this something you would like to wear?" Ranboo asked as he held the outfit in front of the little. Lani nodded with a smile and she took the outfit from her caregiver. "Can you change by yourself?" The tall man asked. Lani nodded and shuffled to her bathroom to change (let's give her some privacy okay?) While Lani was changing, Tubbo had came back with a bottle for his sister.

"Where's Lani?" Tubbo asked and looked around for his lil sis. "Changing" Tommy answered as he kept coloring his spot on the coloring book. That made Tubbo laugh. "So is the coloring book yours or Lani's?" The brunette giggled. Tommy looked up from the book and raised his eyebrow. "This is actually fun, you should try sometimes" the blonde answered sassily. Ranboo rolled his eyes.

    Just then the bathroom door opened and Lani stumbled right into Tubbo's arms. "Tobi!" She squealed in excitement as she was picked up by her brother. "That's such a cute outfit you got going on there, did you pick it yourself" Tubbo asked smiling. "Boo!" Lani said happily and pointed at Ranboo. "Oh did Ranboo pick it out for you? I didn't know he had a sense of style!" Tubbo said, acting shocked. Ranboo put on a hurt face.

     "Ugh, I take that as a personal attack!" Ranboo said. That made both Lani and Tommy laugh. "But now let's continue on with our coloring, now that Tubbo has brought your snack" Tommy smiled and invited the little to sit with him. Lani ran to her caregiver excitedly and sat next to Tommy. They continued coloring while Lani kept drinking her bottle filled with strawberry milk. The other two boys also sat next to them, maybe it wasn't a bad day after all.

A/N: My other cat (she likes puzzles)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

165K 1.1K 26
➪ 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨. ➪ 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩. ➪ 𝙭𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. ➪ 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!
274K 11.1K 28
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭�...
178K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...