[BL] The Big Fox is Fluffy an...

By Erishi_An

The Big Fox is Fluffy and Cute 大狐狸毛茸茸可爱 Author: 灰剑如羽 Status: 110 Chapters (Completed) Description Lin Su, who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chaptet 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8
Extra 9

Chapter 45

2.5K 125 23
By Erishi_An

William's words made Lin Feng and Su Ge's heart beat wildly, and neither of them was stupid and naturally understood the meaning of these words.

    Lin Su's ability is obvious to all. It is very important to the empire that it can completely heal mental disorders. Once the news spreads, it will cause a sensation that is unpredictable.

    Before that, they must have a detailed plan to deal with all possible events in the future.

    Rao is that Lin Feng is a person who is obsessed with research, and knows the importance of this matter at this time.

    "His Royal Highness, we understand." Lin Feng knew in his heart that William suddenly spoke, protecting Lin Su, "If this matter can be done, let us do it."

    According to seniority, no one is more suitable than the Lin family, which is why William suddenly spoke to them.

."Wooth is parked outside the North Star Territory. You can contact him if you have something to do." After William said this, he didn't mean to speak anymore. He turned to support the wall and walked back. Su Ge wanted to help him when he saw it. be rejected.

    Su Ge had to retreat and watched William leave.

    "Lin Feng, isn't Wu Si the guard captain of His Royal Highness?" Since the person is already outside North Star, why is there no news.

    "Have you seen everything about Su Ge? Lin Su can really treat mental disorders!"

    Lin Feng suddenly turned his head and his eyes were full of excitement. Su Ge was staring at him like this, his scalp numb: "Didn't you just react to it?"

    "No, I'm just too shocked, I can't calm my emotions for a while, you don't need to pay attention to me, I'll be fine."

.After Lin Feng finished speaking, he hurried into the room. Genn had already started snoring, Zhao An stood by, and the remaining two people also kept quiet.

    Lin Feng suddenly appeared, and the three of them got up subconsciously. Before they spoke, they listened to each other's words: "Sorry to interrupt, can you let me have a look at his situation? I promise not to interrupt him to rest."

    After all, Lin Feng is not an ordinary person, Zhao An is not easy to refuse: "Please."

    Lin Feng came to Ge En lightly.

    Gern slept too soundly, his purring was not loud and it went very long.

    People with mental disorders can sleep so sweetly, who can believe it?

    Even if he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he wouldn't believe that Gern was a D-class mental disorder patient.

.Listening to Zhao An’s introduction of Gern’s initial situation, it was a typical D-grade mental disorder patient, and there were already signs of upgrading. Later, after eating fruits and vegetables cultivated by Lin Su, he could return to work in a miraculous way. I thought it was already the best. the result of.

    Fortunately, they saw Kane, who was out alone, and asked Lin Su if he could treat the mental disorder, and they got an accurate answer.

    After completing the first repair, Gern's situation improved significantly.

    This second time I think it will be better.

    After Lin Feng heard what Zhao An said, he admired their luck a little.

    Even more shocked by Lin Su's ability.

    Only one thing puzzled him, if Lin Su really had the ability to heal mental disorders, why Prince William was still semi-beastized.

    Will this ability be effective for everyone?

.It seems that you still have to wait for Lin Su to take a rest and ask carefully before you know it, but I don't know if he wants to say it or not.

    Lin Su is so good, he should be willing.

    When he got what he wanted, Lin Feng didn't stay too much. He returned to the laboratory and wanted to send a message to the father and mother who was far away in Capital Star.

    As soon as the video was connected, a female with black hair and black eyes asked suspiciously: "Where are you?"

    In the video, Lin Feng’s room is cramped and small, and it is full of various experimental equipment. It is messy and can’t be cleaned up. For Qin Yi, who likes to be tidy and can’t be seen, it is extremely painful, and he is preparing to teach Lin Fengji. Sentence, just listen to Lin Feng with a silly smile: "Father-father, father-father, I want to tell you a good news!"

."What good news? You go to North Star to rush the review team back and take over for them yourself. This is the good news you said?" Obviously, he sent the video this time because of this matter.

    In Qin Yi's mind, Lin Feng should not stay in the Capital Star Laboratory and seize the time to do research. It would be a waste of time to go to North Star.

    "Of course not. Father, the data reported by North Star is all true. The 69% natural elements contained in fruits and vegetables are also real. Moreover, Lin Su owns 10 fruit trees in the yard behind me. Can you believe it? ?"

    "These 10 trees were all spawned by him. I have seen them with my own eyes. Of course, these are not the main points. Father, what I want to say next may subvert our past perceptions. I hope you can listen calmly. After I finish speaking, I promise that every sentence that follows is absolutely true and I have seen it with my own eyes."

.When Lin Feng said this, he took a deep breath.

    It was the first time that Qin Yi saw him so solemnly, and his curiosity couldn't help being raised: "You said, I can't help but see what point of view can subvert my cognition."

    "Have the father ever thought that the animal patterns on our bodies are incomplete, and the root of the mental disorder is that our animal patterns are incomplete and cannot be in perfect communion with the contract beasts, which then leads to the disease? I never doubted it before. , After all, we all saw this animal pattern when we were born, and there has never been any mention of this in various materials in the past."

    "But today I saw Lin Su repair it with my own eyes, so that patients suffering from mental disorders can sleep soundly after the repair, and the father, the patient whose animal pattern was repaired, looks like a normal person."

.Qin Yi was not an impatient person. After listening to Lin Feng patiently, the expression on his face gradually became more and more serious. He didn't suspect that Lin Feng was lying, after all, it was unnecessary.

    If it is not a lie, then it is real, and the animal pattern is incomplete. If this is true, then their past research direction is fundamentally wrong, isn't it?

    Negated it all, and lose all the game.

    Does he lose? He loses.

    Compared with his reputation, the health of the tens of billions of people in the empire is of paramount importance.

    "Talk to me in detail."

    Lin Feng knew that the greatness of his father and mother was great, and he had never cared about the vague things like fame.

.I finished talking with Qin Yi about everything I have seen and heard in Lin Su these days, and finally paused for a moment: "Father, there is another thing I only recently learned. Lin Su's partner is Prince William. "

    Qin Yi, who was carefully recording what Lin Feng said, suddenly raised his head: "Prince William will actually be in North Star, how about him?"

    Only a few people know that William suffers from mental disorders. He was once Prince William’s attending doctor, and has been at a loss for his condition. There has been no news of Prince William during this period, and he has even made the worst preparations.

."Prince William’s situation is not known as good or bad. He is half animalized, which means that his current mental disorder is at least S grade. According to our experimental data, this level of mental disorder is impossible to survive, but he Not only can you talk, but you can even walk freely. Of course, this is also related to your Excellency Lin Su."

    Qin Yi heard that William's current situation is not bad, and his hanging heart dropped a point. At the same time, he became more and more curious about the female Lin Su: "It seems that I need to go to North Star."

    "Father, you still don’t want to come here for the time being. Your Excellency Lin Su’s abilities are too special and very important to the empire. Today Prince William has handed this matter over to me and Su Ge. I need my father to be here. Capital Star provides us with help."

.Even if Lin Feng didn't elaborate on what task William gave them, Qin Yi knew Lin Su's ability.

    After calmly thinking about it, there are still many things to do. This matter is of great importance and we must be prepared: "I understand, you can rest assured to do it, I am here."

    "I will report to you in time if my father finds something new." Lin Feng said with a smile, suddenly frowned, and said tentatively, "Is there any news from the father and the little brother?"

    "Not yet." When Qin Yi mentioned this matter, Qin Yi's eyes were lonely, "You take good care of your body over there."

    "Father I know, so are you, little brother, no news is good news." At least until the news arrives that the family is unwilling to accept, no news is good news.

.In his sleep, Lin Su felt a familiar breath, and instinctively leaned forward, his frowning brows opened lightly, and he slept peacefully.

    William curled the little female under the big tail and gently hugged it into his arms, satisfied.

    Jumping around and sleeping on the edge of the bed, the whole rabbit looks a little funny with the dots of white hair.

    Lin Su slept into the middle of the night, and the heat in his body made him uneasy. William, who had been holding him halfway in his arms, opened his eyes, and the golden beast pupils glowed in the black.

    There was a sweet and greasy fragrance in the air, revealing some indescribable temptation.

    William felt the hot temperature of the little female in his arms, and the fragrance came from Lin Su.

    The frowning little female was sleeping like she was not comforting, she seemed to be trying her best to endure something.

."Hmm..." Lin Su felt as if he was roasting on hot coals, and the constant heat waves from his body melted him.

    Instinctively looking for a place that makes him feel cool.

    The moment he was hugged, William stiffened, and suddenly rolled into a small fragrant coal in his arms, causing the string in his heart to tighten unconsciously.

    Females have a fixed estrus period after they reach adulthood.

    This is why they are required to get married after they reach adulthood.

    But no one has ever told him that females in estrus will be so sweet and greasy.

    Lin Su’s estrus may have just begun, and the turbulent enthusiasm hasn’t really come yet. William gently pressed his lower lip. If Lin Su wants to, he can...

.Lin Su opened his eyes, he felt uncomfortable when his body was hot, he couldn't sleep well at all, and even reacted uncontrollably in some places that he shouldn't have.

    Obviously he didn't have colored dreams, why is that so?

    Is it because I haven't been relieved since I came here?

    Carefully glanced at the person he was holding, let go of his hand with a guilty conscience, and prepared to go to the bathroom to solve it.

    In the end, I don't know if I got up a little anxiously. When I got out of bed, I tripped on the quilt. I was about to touch the ground as soon as I saw it. My waist suddenly tightened, and then I fell into a warm embrace.

    The big fox had a broad chest and was warm and cool, Lin Su couldn't help but sigh again, William was really very nice to hug.

    The hot air exhaled by the little female is hot, and the sweetness that lingers in her breath becomes more and more intense.

    "Lin Su..."

.Suddenly being called by name, Lin Su's heart trembled, and his drowsy brain became clearer, thinking with a guilty conscience that his reaction would not be discovered.

    Although everyone is a man, it's normal to react a little bit, but in the middle of the night he falls asleep and goes into estrus. Does he lose face?

    Struggling lightly, wanting to get out of William's arms, and then find any reason to prevaricate.

    Feeling the movement of the little female in his arms, William let go of his hand, rolled his Adam's apple, and said restrainedly: "Lin Su, are you in estrus?"

    Lin Su, who was looking for a reason with a guilty conscience, suddenly stiffened. He suddenly raised his head to look at the big fox holding him. He saw the dog's ears hidden in the white hair falling backwards, looking soft and easy to touch.

    It's just that it's not the time to think about this, what did William just say?

    Estrus?

.How can he have an estrus period... he...

    He is not in heat, but this body has it!

    After a female reaches adulthood, whether the body matures or not is mainly manifested in whether there is a sign of estrus, and once such estrus occurs, it will come every once in a while in the future, which is really dying.

    The problem that he had completely ignored was now before his eyes, and Lin Su was relieved after a moment of entanglement.

    What are you afraid of during estrus? Doesn't he have a big fox?

    After William said these words, he has been carefully observing the expression of the little female. Seeing him tangled for a moment, his black eyes lit up. Before he asked, Lin Su grabbed the skirt of his shirt, and he heard it in the next second. The other party said: "Yes, so William, you have to help me!"

.William, who was still struggling with how to persuade Lin Su to help him through the estrus, suddenly broke the string in his heart when he heard this sentence.

    "You should know what to do?"

    In the current situation of William, he didn't expect to mark him completely, but a temporary mark shouldn't cause any problems with William.

    Facing the straightforward Lin Su, William suddenly found that the question he was considering seemed a bit redundant. The little female in his arms was always so direct. She rolled her throat and responded dumbly: "Um..."

    However, before he could say anything, Lin Su suddenly hooked his neck, pulled the person down, his warm and soft lips pressed against him, his black eyes appeared a little sly, and he kissed him lightly, then stepped away and blinked at him. He blinked, it seemed to be encouraging.

    "boom!"

.The big white fluffy tail was wrapped around Lin Su's waist, completely taking the person into his arms, and kissing him.

    The next morning, Lin Su woke up three poles in the morning. The heat that had tormented him for half the night subsided. Lin Su blinked, thinking of the hot kiss that was too hot in the middle of the night last night, and his cheeks were a little hot.

    But it worked, at least he slept peacefully afterwards.

    Seeing him awake, William loosened the tip of his tail that was wrapped around his ankle: "Is it still uncomfortable?"

    Lin Su sat up, raised his eyes to meet the opponent's golden eyes, and looked down, looking at William's broken lower lip, which he bit last night.

    "Well, it's not uncomfortable, thank you yesterday." Lin Su said with a guilty conscience and staggered his eyes. He didn't dare to look directly at the messy clothes, his face was pale and his lips were torn, like a big fox that was ravaged.

.This kind of William not only won't make him feel guilty, but on the contrary he has the mind to dare to do so next time.

    Sure enough, he has already taken the first step on the road of not being a human being, and there may be countless steps waiting for him.

    It happened that he was still looking forward to a new life, and it was dying, dying.

    "Oh, what time should I get up." Lin Su got off the bed and noticed the jumping on the ground, and said in surprise, "Jumping, why are you on the ground?"

    Yesterday, I slept well in the middle of the night, but I was suddenly kicked out of the bed with a grieving "squeak".

    Lin Su reached out and patted its little head: "It's cool underground, isn't it? Then you can sleep on the ground."

    Long-eared rabbit: "..."

    Lin Su, who thought he was very considerate, turned around and walked out of the room.

.William sat up with his big tail hanging beside him, shaking in a good mood.

    Lin Su came out of the room, Su Jin had already prepared breakfast, and saw him: "Are you doing well?"

    Lin Su nodded with a guilty conscience: "It's okay, are Brother Zhao and the others going back?"

    "I got home early, and their family left last night."

    "That's good."

    After breakfast, Lin Su looked at Lin Feng, who was wandering outside the yard, and knew what he was doing. Lin Su walked over and said, "Go next door and talk."

    Lin Feng hurriedly followed after hearing this.

    The two came to the next door, Lin Su sat down and said directly: "What do you want to ask?"

    Lin Feng pulled the chair and sat next to him: "Yes, there are many, do you really have a cure for mental disorders?"

."Yes, repair the animal pattern. You should have seen it yesterday. The animal pattern is incomplete. As long as the animal pattern is repaired, the mental disorder can be cured fundamentally."

    Lin Su's tone is determined, which is based on Kane's success.

    Even if Lin Feng, who had already figured out the cause and effect of the matter before, heard Lin Su's answer, he would still be shocked in his heart.

    The empire looked for a long-term cure for mental disorders, and finally had hope.

    At this moment, Lin Feng's breathing became cautious: "Can anyone repair it?"

    "At present, my ability is barely able to treat levels below A level."

    Lin Feng looked at Lin Su anxiously and expectantly: "Can you take a look at me, I am an S-rank contract orc."

    S grade?

    Lin Su hasn't seen the S-class beast pattern so far, and nodded slightly: "Okay."

.The S-level animal pattern grows on Lin Feng’s shoulder, half of his clothes are removed, and the purple animal pattern that appears appears to be surging with light, and the mystery is deeper. It contains more energy than the A-level contract animal pattern, but I don’t know how much. Compared with William's red animal pattern, it is much worse.

    Sure enough, William's animal patterns were more advanced.

    A beast pattern that is much higher than the S grade, what level will it be?

    Lin Su stretched out his hand to cover it, and the ability that turned into a thread infiltrated the moment, and he was taken away by half of the life. If he hadn't been prepared for it, I'm afraid he would be emptied in an instant.

    If the A-level contract beast pattern he can barely divide it into 10 times to repair, then the S-level contract beast pattern is an existence that he has not been able to conquer so far.

    Withdraw his hand: "No, your beast pattern level is temporarily too high for me."

.Lin Feng did not show any disappointment on his face, because Lin Su was talking about the temporary, which means that in the future, he is very likely to repair the S-level contract beast pattern, or even a higher level.

    Realizing this, Lin Feng's enthusiasm and expectations were even higher.

    "Lin Su, your ability is too important to the empire. I also know that this request is too much for you, but I have to ask you again, can I be the subject of my research? I promise not to hurt you. But your ability is the only hope for healing mental striae at the moment."

    Lin Feng said that his voice became dry when he talked about it. After spending so long with Lin Su, he became more fond of the little female in front of him who had a principled work and was so friendly with people and things.

.This kind of request is no longer as calm as when he first put it forward. In his own heart, he feels even more that Lin Su exists like his younger brother. If his younger brother is asked to be an experimental subject because of his ability, he will definitely treat people as an experiment. Have a fight.

    But now he is doing such an excessive thing.

    Lin Su smiled and said: "It is no problem to be your research object, but my ability may not be enough to be representative, and the research results may not be what you want."

    After all, what he has is only the wood power, not the ability to contract plants.

    As for the question of whether he was the research object, Lin Su actually didn't care much. After all, Lin Feng didn't dare to hurt him, the only "hope" that could cure the mental disorder.

    So the most you can do is observe him and collect some data.

.And he also has selfishness. It is still a bit too slow for him to promote the wood element ability by repairing the animal pattern. He has a hunch that as the promotion level continues to increase, it is very likely that the number of repairs will continue to increase. If Lin Feng can Why not help him find a better solution?

    Lin Feng, who had received Lin Su's consent, couldn't maintain his calmness immediately, and excitedly promised that he would never do any experiment that would harm Lin Su.

    Lin Su smiled and patted him on the shoulder: "I don't understand the research. I just need to cooperate with you to tell me, but you can't delay my life here."

    "Don't worry, I won't delay work."

    "Yeah." For this free labor, Lin Su still wants to make the best use of it.

    Coming out of the next door, I just saw William, who was in the sun in the yard. He was about to come forward to speak, and he looked at Su Jin's hesitant and eager gaze.

.Lin Su's heart suddenly tightened, Su Jin doesn't know anything, right?

    After all, the wound on William's lips is so conspicuous..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 13.9K 134
Professional Stepping on the Face for One Hundred Years [Quick Wear] 专业踩脸一百年 [快穿] Author 了我长恨 Status 217 Chapters Description As a conscientious and...
56.6K 2.4K 45
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...
159K 6.9K 131
Go Through the World of Beasts and Be a Stick 穿越兽世当神棍 Author: 头置簪花 Status 130 Chapters Modern people Wen Lie accidentally crossed, becoming injured...
46.3K 1K 34
Title: 穿书后我和反派有崽了 Author:岩城太瘦生 Status: Completed Description: Yu Nian woke up from a car accident and found that he had transformed into the little b...