Taarey ff - A Modern Day Fair...

By Meera_corner

Highest Ranks #1 in Taani #8 in cousins #2 in Taarey ... More

SYNOPSIS
CHARACTER SKETCH - 1
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Singhania Mansion
Singhania Mansion - 2
Singhania Mansion - 3
Singhania Mansion - 4
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Raichand House
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
NOTE!!
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter - 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter- 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter - 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Epilogue!

Chapter-36

1.5K 68 29
By Meera_corner

Hello guysss! I actually thought to update more chapters today, but since this update turned out to be 16 pages long in word doc, I just couldn't write any more than that in a day. So, please enjoy Taarey's sangeet while I take rest after this tiring typing session.

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

"Mishkatttttt, tum ache se nahi kar rahe ho.............Ache se karo na step."

Kanchi whined and everybody tried to stifle their laugh seeing Mishkat's sulking face, he looked at all with a stern gaze and they looked away. Taani giggled who was sitting on a chair with Harshali and Vansh seeing the couple's banter. It was Sangeet ceremony tonight, and all were doing the rehearsals of their performances with the choreographers............some just for the sake of their partners just like Mishkat, who hated dance, hence everyone was enjoying him getting tortured by Kanchi and the choreographer. Rey laughed shaking his head as he came and sat behind Taani on her beach chair making her conscious of their surroundings, the practice session was in the swimming pool area and everyone was there, and here her fiance was sitting not even an inch away from her.

Rey chuckled as she tried moving away, and kept a hand on her waist which nobody could see as Vansh was sitting on Taani's lap, and pulled her closer not letting her move. She looked around and then at him pleadingly but he just shrugged away, not removing his hand. Instead, he made her lean back slightly on his chest. She sighed muttering,

"Reyansh chhodiye, everyone is here."

He shrugged his shoulders saying, "I can see that jaan."

Saying that, he tightened his grip not moving even an inch. Their dance practice was already over so they sat enjoying seeing others do. Harsh and Rajni were practicing their dance in a corner, Rey pointed towards them and the Taarey along with kids laughed as they saw Rajni holding her head while Harsh was doing weird dance moves of recent songs. Harshali clapped giggling,

"Bade daadu to bilkul Mickael Jackson jese steps kar rahe hain."

Taarey hummed laughing, as their eyes moved to Sanskar, Naina, Taara and Ashish who were going to perform together. Ashish refused to perform first but them some emotional blackmailing from Rey and puppy faces from Taani he agreed only to regret it the next moment as the trio's mischief and camaraderie was getting on his nerves. Taani thought laughing,

"Bichare Ashish bhai..........."

Rey shuddered saying, "Ye abhi shaant hai, shaadi ke baad murder kardega mera ye......"

Taani laughed harder and he gave her stern eyes tauntingly, "Mere murder ki baat sunke tumhe badi hasi aayi......."

She bit her lower lip and just sat silently trying not to giggle, they looked at Swaron in awe, the duo were professional dancers and were doing amazing wthout any choreographers help. Even Karan, Amna, Veer and Ishita were doing a performance, first together and then with their kids, hence after this soon Vansh and Harshali would join them for practice. Swadhinta, Adarsh and Twinkle, Siddharth were practicing too, with Siddharth fussing around Twinkle to take rest every minute. Kanchi and Mishkat were practicing too with Swaron as they were dancing with them. Rajesh, Vandana, Rishi and Gauri were sitting seeing Ranvijay and Avantika doing their routine. Raj and Sheetal refused to perform and none even ushered them to do, happy that the Sangeet won't be ruined.

They all were doing practice when Harshali said pouting to Taani, "Chachi, bhook lagi hai."

Vansh too nodded, "Hana chachi, mujhe bhi."

Taarey looked at the kids and Rey immediately said getting up, "Chachu's jaans are hungry, chalo, let's get something in those tummies."

The duo giggled as Taani and Rey each picked up Harshali and Vansh before moving towards the dining area in the garden side. Taani asked them, "Kya khana hai aap dono ne?"

The duo looked at each other and then screamed, "Pizza!"

Taarey giggled and as they settled down, Rey ordered pizza for all of them, soon their food came and Taani looked at the cheese burst garlic bread sticks in front of her and Rey smiled at her silently telling that he knows she loves them. She shook her head, his pampering would surely spoil her one day. Taani made the kids eat, one by one feeding them when Harshali grinned as Rey winked at her,

"Chachi, chachu ko bhi khilao na."

Rey made a straight face, but inside he was jumping, Taani looked at the girl and then at Rey before forwarding the bite and fed Rey. He grinned at her foolishly and she shook her head, when Vansh said,

"Now chachu, aapki turn, aap bhi khilao."

Rey fed her too, they all were having their food silently as the kids did their mischieves and played around. He looked at her who had some cheese dripping down her lips, smiling cheekily, he raised his hand and wiped it off startling her. she looked at him surprised before looking around consciously. Smiling softly at her, he licked the cheese off his thumb,making her blush softly. They both sat there watching the kids, having small conversations and enjoying themselves.

**********************************************************************************

Night time!

"C'mon daadu, c'mon daadi!"

Naina cheered as Harsh and Rajni came onto the the big stage in the centre of the huge hall while all the people were surrounding it. It was Sangeet night, and everybody's spirits were high, people were dressed in their finest, guests were talking to each other and waiting for the performances the night was going to have. Taani and Rey were sitting in front of the stage on their special chair with the kids while their family was surrounding the stage waiting for their turns. The hall was decorated intricately with blue flowers and blue and sparkling white light.

Rey hooted for his grandparents, and Taani too clapped cheering for them. Her gaze went to him, who looked like a greek god dressed in that turquoise blue sherwani, and his ruffled hair.She truly felt like marrying a prince, a prince charming to be specific.

She again gazed at the stage when even he looked at her only to feel like he was looking at his dream princess. Dressed in a multicolour and turquoise blue lehenga complimenting his attire, hair pinned on one side with a paasa, long heavy earrings and light make up, she looked ethereal. He could feel himself drowning in her beauty when she came downstairs for the ceremony. Everyday, every time and every minute he looks at her, the only thought that surfaces is how his patience was thinning away. He just couldn't wait to get married to her and make her all his. Being in the same place, yet so far in different rooms seemed like a pain.

(Hairstyle above, jewelry like earring, pasa and kamarbandh down)

She got startled as she felt him holding her hand out of nowhere, and looked around while he just sat there looking at his grandparents with a smile, she msield at everyone softly and muttered,

"Reyansh, kya kar rahe hain, sab yahan hai."

He just replied rubbing circles on her hand, "You realise aaj ek hi din mein you are saying the same line second time. Relax jaan, hone vali wife ka hand pakda hai, kisi ki permission nahi chahiye iske liye mujhe."

She just smiled shaking her hand as he leaned, "Vese bhi aaj aap kisi mallika se kam nahi lag rahi......."

She raised her brows, and then narrowed them answering teasingly, "Achha, but aap to kahin ke badshah nahi lag rahe."

He gave her a pained look and kept a hand on his heart, "You wound me jaan! And I thought I was looking good, to be able to stand next to you."

She smiled softly and blushed shaking her head, "Aap se baton mein or flirting mein koi nahi jeet sakta."

He nodded and said, "To aap try bhi kyun karti hain jaana, vese bhi I have lost myself to you, isme to jeetne do mujhe."

She tried finding any sign of teasing in his eyes, or humor but the intensity and emotions in them made her realise he meant it honestly and that made her insides gush. Though, he really intended to just flirt with her through this line, but couldn't help and mean it with all his heart. the way he was looking at her sends tremors down her spine, biting her lower lip softly, she looked down for a second and then softly turned his face towards the centre stage muttering, "Daadu daadi are gonna perform. Shhh!"

And signed him to be quiet making him chuckle as she sat there concentrating on the stage, they both looked front and soon the lights dimmed as spotlight fell on Rajni and Harsh who started dancing on Pyaar Hua Ikraar hua. All hooted as Rajni and Harsh started dancing moving to the tunes doing clumsy waltz. Everyone could see the love between the elderly couple who were living together since years and are the base of Singhania Family and their love and bonding. The duo danced even though their knees and backs didn't allow them this much movement, only because of their beloved grandson and now new grand daughter-in-law. Taarey and all couples looked ta them, praying that even their love remains as long as this elderly couple.

FEMALE--
(Aa, aa aa aa, aa aa aa, aa aa aa)
Raatein dason dishaaon se kahengi apni kahaaniyaan

--MALE--
Geet hamaare pyaar ke dohraayegi jawaaniyaan

--FEMALE--
Main na rahoongi, tum na rahoge
Phir bhi rahengi nishaaniyaan

--BOTH--
Pyaar hua, ikraar hua hai
Pyaar se phir kyoon darrta hai dil
(Kehta hai dil rasta mushkil
Maaloom nahin hai kahan manzil) - 2

--MALE--
Pyaar hua, ikraar hua hai
Pyaar se phir kyoon darrta hai dil

Rajni blushed as they finished with a hugging pose, and everyone hooted, Rajesh came there rotating money on his parents as his mother ran away towards her daughters. Vandana and Avantika gushed at her while Gauri laughed teasing Rajni. All awed at the couple as Swadhinta gushed,

"Daaduuu Daadiii Awesome, kitne pyaare lag arhe the aap sath!"

All nodded as Rajni asked, "Sach mein achha tha........."

Swayam nodded swinging his arm around Rajni, "Achaa? Bahot achha tha daadi, hum sabko to complex ho gaya, ab hum kese dance karenge?"

She mockingly slapped him making everybody laugh, as the anchors i.e. our Sanskar and Taara came on the stage, and Sanskar announced,

"Ab ye dhamakedaar performance ke baad na, youngsters ke confidence ko or hilaane aa rahe hain, humare star couples......."

Taara continued, "Sooooo, put your hands together for the collest couples in town, Rajesh uncle, Vandana aunty, Ranvijay uncle Avantika aunty andddddd...."

Sanskar called out, "Mere mumma papa, aajao bhaiiiiiiii, stage pe aag lagane."

The hall broke into loud cheering as the lights dimmed again and Rajesh and Vandana were seen standing there, the couples were going to perform alone first and then all the three together. Rajesh and Vandana started dancing on Aaj Kal Tere Mere Pyaar ke Charche Har Zubaan Par!

Do badan ek din ek jaan ho gaye
Manzilein ek huyi humsafar ban gaye (x2)

Aaj kal tere mere pyar ke charche har zaban par
Achcha!
Sabko malum hai aur sabko khabar ho gayi
To kya
Aaj kal tere mere pyar ke charche har zaban par
Sabko malum hai aur sabko khabar ho gayi

The duo came towards Taarey singing the above lines making the couple smile widely as they gestured how Taarey are going to become one soon, and blessing them. The duo danced as Rajesh ended with sitting on his knees in front of Vandana making everybody get up from their seats and clap and hoot including our bride and groom.

Next Avantika and Ranvijay came dancing on the song Jab Koi Baat, they both did a romantic dance. Rey looked at Taani amused as he saw her humming the song, specially the below lines. Even the other couples were huming the tune and dancing aside with their partners not able to resist this song.

Jab koi baat bigad jaaye

Jab koi mushkil pad jaaye

Tum dena saath mera, o hamanawaaz

Na koi hai, na koi tha, jindagi men tumhaare siwa

Tum dena saath mera, o hamanawaaz

Finally Rishi and Gauri came, and as expected they danced on an amazing grooving number from their times, Badan Pe Sitare Lapete Hue. Veer whistled loudly for his chachu as Rishi got into Shammi ji's character dancing around and the couple set the stage on fire.

Adarsh shouted out loud hooting,

"Go chachuuuuuuuuu!"

As they saw Rishi flirting around Gauri singing below lines, making Gauri blush, the boys whistled seeing him kissing Gauri's forehead and girl's awed around them.

Mohabbat ki yeh intahaa ho gayi
Ki masti mein tumko khuda keh gaya
Zamana yeh insaaf karta rahe
Bura keh gaya ya bhala keh gaya

Badan pe sitare lapete hue
O jaan-e-tamanna kidhar ja rahi ho
Zara paas aao to chain aa jaaye
Zara paas aao to chain aa jaaye (x2)

Rishi and Gauri's performance ended when the other two couples joined them for their performance together on the song Navrai Majhi. All the parents danced together, sometimes jumbling up the partners and pulling their kids with them in between the song.

Chunar mein iski, Sitaare
Saare chamkeele chamkeele chamkeele
Kangan mein iske (ho) bahaare
Aaj hariyaale, hariyaale, hariyaale

Navrai maajhi laadachi laadachi ga
Avad hila chandrachi chandrachi ga
Navrai maajhi navsaachee navsaachee ga
Apsara jashi indrachi indrachi ga...ga...ga...ga!

They danced around Taani, welcoming her in the family making the girl laugh loudly clapping for them as the confetti burst on top of their heads as they all hugged her making her feel so special. She was still hugging Vandana when SaRa came on the stage and Taara said on the mic,

"My my, yrr aap logo ne to sab youngsters ko nervous kardiya hai......."

Sanskar said proudly, "Aakhir parents kiske hainn!"

Only to hear from all the Singhania boys together, "Humareeee!"

They all chuckled as they finally moved out of the place, and Sanskar said on the mic, "Chalo bhai, buddhon ka kaam khatm hua, abhi hum logo ki baari."

Only to immediately hear from Harsh, "Oye, Buddha kisko bola, Buddha hoga tera baap. Hum abhi bhi young hain."

Rishi looked at his father like he has grown another head saying whining, "Kya papa, khudko jawaan saabit karne ke chakkar mein mujhe kyu Buddha bana rahe ho...."

All laughed at his whining when Taara said handling the situation, "Arre are, koi Buddha nahi hai, ignore this man here." She pointed at Sanskar who looked at her accusingly when she continued, "Ab aate hain next performance pe, hayee ab jo aa rahe hain na, cuteness ki dukaan hai, vo couple bhi or unn couples ke chote chote bachhe bhi. Samjh to sabhi gaye honge kon aa raha hai....."

All hooted as Sanskar said, "Yess, so please welcome mere sabse bade pyaare bhaiya or bhabhi, Karan bhaiya, Amna bhabhi, Veer bhaiya and Ishita bhabhi........."

When Taara cut him saying, "With their cute little munchkins, Harshali and Vanshhh!"

Everybody jumped, specially at the fact that the kids were performing, all Rey's brothers and bhabhis and friends surrounded Taarey seeing the performance from the front as their little munchkins were coming.

The lighst dimmed as everybody saw Karan and Amna standing under the spotlight together, making everybody hoot, and in the background their song started playing which was Ishq di Chashni.

Mere khayalon mein jo tu ho
Toh baatein hoon main achhi achhi karta
Ho.. dekhun subah subah jo tujhe
Toh saara din achchha hai guzarta

Yeh kaisi teri aarzoo
Yeh kaisi teri khwaishein
Tujhi se dekho main karun
Teri hi farmaaishein

Tu ban ja, ban ja tu meri
Tu ban ja, ban ja, ban ja
Ban ja tu meri
Ishqe di chashni
Oh mitthi mitthi chashni

Harshali and Vansh bounced around seeing their papa and ammi and bade papa and badi ammi dancing together. Twinkle awed at them, "How cuteeee! Karan bhaiya or Amna bhabhi saath mein kitne perfect lagte hain......."

Mishkat agreed saying for the duo, "Sachhi, they are couple goals. Pata hai, since sabse pehle Amna bhabhi aayi thi na ghar mein, hum sab bhai sochte the, hume bilkul Amna bhabhi or Karan bhai vali bonding chahiye hamare partners ke sath."

Rey nodded agreeing, "Yeah, they were the first couple we started looking upto and slowly all you bhabhi's started coming."

They all smiled at his words, when Naina said smirking, "Hnn jese ab aap or Taani bhabhi mere or Sanskar ke liye couple goals set karoge, nahi?"

All laughed at her teasing before concentrating on performance as the couple smiled blushing. Next Ishita and Veer came there, dancing on the song, Laung Laachi. Taani was surprised seeing them dancing so amazing and said, "Ishita bhabhi I know, but Veer bhaiya bhi kitna achha dance karte hain!"

Ve tu laung, ve main laachi
Tere pichhe aa gawachi x (2)

Tere ishqe ne maari
Kudi kanch di kanwari x (2)

Ve main chambe de pahadan wali
Shaam ve mudeyan

Sandli sandli naina vich
Tera naam ve mudeya x (3)
Siddharth nodded chuckling, "He is one of the best dancers in our family. In fact, he was always into singing and dancing in college times. Bahot trophies jeeti hain bhaiya ne."

Taani smiled at the new revelation, soon the duo's performance ended making everybody clap as Kanchi gushed, "Ab humare munchkins ki baari! Yipeeeee!"

All stood up clapping as Harshali and Vansh came there and song started playing making the two kids hop and dance around the stage with their tiny feets, throwing their hands and legs around clumsily.

chanda chamke cham cham, chikhe chaukanna chor
chiti chate chini chatori chinikhor
chanda chamke cham cham, chikhe chaukanna chor
chiti chate chini chatori chinikhor
kitna mushkil yeh gana jara gake dikhana
chanda chini chamke chate chaukanna chikhe chor
chanda chamke cham cham chikhe chaukanna chor
chiti chhati chini chatori chinikhor

"Awleeee meri jaan! Kitne pyaare lag arhe hain dono!"

Swadhinta said looking at the kids, all the girls nodded gushing at the kids while boys shook their heads hooting for the little Singhania beans. Their dance made everyone stand in awe and clap for them. Their parents joined them at last moving with their kids, the kids pulled all their chachu's and chachi's who at last with their parents started moving around the kids in a big circle making them happy. Taani picked Harshali kissing her and Kanchi did the same with Vansh. Bending down slightly, Twinkle took some kohl from her eyes putting on the kids taking every evil eye away muttering,

"Itna achha dance kiya hai, kisi ki nazar na lage."

All smiled as Adarhs picked Vansh, "or my hero, kya baat hai, ab chachu kese dance karenge."

Vansh laughed as Adarsh tickled him taking the kids away as everybody hugged KarNa and IshVeer congratulating them for their performance. Sanskar and Taara came back, as Sanskar said,

"Ab ye couple goals nahi the to or kya hi hoga, nahi Taara?"

She nodded excitedly, "True, are but humare pas couple goals set karne vale couples ki kami nahi hai boss, abhi to aane vale hain or......."

"Han han, jese next couples, humare literal couple goals Swadhinta bhabhi or Adarsh bhai....."

"And and" Taara said continuing, "Twinkle bhabhi and Siddharth bhai with that little munchkin inside."

Her words made everybody giggle as they saw Twinkle's cute baby bump. First Adarsh and Swadhinta started performing leaving everyone grooving with them, on the song, High Heels!

Ik ik thumke pe 100-100 taliyan
Hile jab lakk tera hilti hai baliyan (x3)

24vi ghante munde rehte mere agge pichhe

High heels te nache tan tu badi jache

Everybody hooted as the duo grooved, to the beats making the audience dance with them too, as all hooted for couple, when Karan said laughing, "I never thought Adarsh would dance, usne apni shaadi pe bhi itna dance nahi kiya hoga."

All laughed and Amna nodded, "Han na, mujhe yaad hai, kitni mushkil se ek chhote routine ke liye manaya tha humne Adarsh ko."

All shook their heads, when Kanchi said, "Taani, don't feel FOMO okay, hum na ek din sab couples ki shaadi ki videos chalaenge and we'll watch together."

All the girls there grinned, "Great idea!"

The boy's eyes widened on the other hand as they gave each other smiles when Swayam muttered so only boys could hear, "Vo din dubara dekhna padega."

All tried to stifle their laugh as Sharon asked, "Kuch kaha?"

He immediately shook his head making taarey laugh. SwaDarsh ended their act and Twinkle and Siddharth came on the stage as they danced on Sapna Jahan!

Hum pe ka hoPoora, har hoEk se jo humeinBaahon mein si ik jaan hoAabaad ho sa gharLag na sake kisi ke nazar Mere dil mein Khuda ki thiDekha pe aaj tera haiMain huaa sa ek hoonJo tere pe aake hai

They all awed and became emotional when Siddharth bent down and kissed Twinkle's baby bump and then her forehead, as the lyrics reminded them how they are soon going to have the proof of their undying love with them. Ishita wiped the tears away from her eyes,

"Pata hai Taani, Siddharth ko mene pehli baar tab rote dekha tha jab he got to know Twinkle is pregnant, uske alawa kabhi nahi."

Taani looked at her and the couple when Veer Ashish said, "Haan, Siddharth bhaiya was the happiest that day, he actually threw a big party for all of us announcing this. And the next day we knew, ghar mein ek choti nursery banni bhi shuru ho gayi thi."

Taani awed at this, looking at the couple as they ended the performance and SwaDarsh joined them.

Khili chandni jaisa ye badan
Janam mila tumko
Mann mein socha tha jaisa roop tera
Aaya nazar humko

Sitam khuli khuli
Ye sanam gori gori
Ye baahein karti hai yoon
Humein tumne jab gale lagaya
Toh kho hi gaye hum

Humma humma...
Humma humma humma
Hey hamma hamma...
Humma humma humma

The four of them danced around each other, as the other couples too grooved, even Swaron started grooving at their places making all hoot while Vandana took away evil eyes through her action from the four of them, specially on the baby inside Twinkle's womb. All hooted as the performance ended, hugging the couples. Sanskar and Taara came back as they fanned themselves,

"Woahhhh! That was hot!"

All laughed when Taara said, "If you find that hot, then what will you say seeing the HOTTEST Couple dancing together?"

Sanskar raised his hand, and said, "Umm are you talking about THEM?"

Taara nodded, "Yes am talking about THEM! So, please welcome our very own Mishkat bhai, Kanchi bhabhi, Swayam bhai and Sharon bhabhiii!"

All hooted as MishKan and Swaron scrambled towards the stage while SwaDarsh and TwiDarth joined all of them. First MishKan started performing on Sweety Tera Drama, and all agreed that the song completely fitted on the couple specially Kaanchi as she was the most dramatic one, basically the dramebaz of the house. 

Aabra ka daabra mora sanwara hai bawara

Dhoti kurta pehan ke ghoome Dilli ho Agra

Bareilly wale jhumke pe jiya lalchaye
Kamar lachkaye to lakhon gir jaayein x (2)

Kaahe maare re taana
Kyun banta hai sayana
Na main teri gujariya
Na tu mera deewana

Sweety tera!
Sweety tera drama macha de humgama
Ladayein jo nazaraiya julam ho gaya
Haan tere hain deewane
Tu maane ya na maane
Arre sun le gujariya balam hoyi gaya

Sanskar said, "Bhabhi pe kay mast gaana baitha hai."

All hummed, as Gauri said fondly, "Haan or nahi to kya, tere or Naina ke baad sabsi badi dramebaaz yahi to hai."

They all laughed at her words, as the duo ended their performance and it was Swaron's turn, and it was time for the stage to catch fire as they danced forgetting everything around them, having both the things they love most near them, their dance and each other, their song enhancing their chemistry, Laal Ishq!

Tujh sang bair lagaya aisa

Raha na main phir apne jaisa

Ho, raha na main phir apne jaisa

Mera naam ishq,

Tera naam ishq

Mera naam ishq,

Tera naam ishq

Mera naam ishq,

Tera naam ishq

Mera naam, tera naam

Mera naam ishq

Ye laal ishq, ye malaal ishq

Ye aib ishq, ye bair ishq

Ye laal ishq, ye malaal ishq

Ye aib ishq, ye bair ishq

Ishq, ishq, ishq

All looked at them in awe, as Siddharth said praisingly, "We all knew their performance is gonna be the highlight, they look amazing together."

All agreed to him as Rey looked at his friends with a big smile, they were more than friends, they were family. Ashish said laughing, "Mr. Silent and Ms. Siren ne to aag laga di stage pe."

Rey and he high-fived laughing hard at his words, as their performance ended and MishKan joined the couple dancing on Gud Naal Ishq Mitha!

Oo gudd nalo ishq mitha...
Burra..

Oo gudd nalo ishq mitha, oye hoye
Oo gudd nalo ishq mitha, aaye haye
Ho Rabba lag na kise nu jaave
Gudd nalo ishq mitha, oye oye oye
Sohni mera dil le gayi, oye hoye
Haaye kudi meri jaan le gayi, aaye haye
Oo mujhko yaar koyi to bachaye
Gudd nalo ishq mitha haye

Be it any Indian wedding, from any culture, it's just incomplete without Bhangra and that's what happened as all started doing Bhangra with Swaron and Mishkan on this song. Once they ended, instead of SaRa, Swaron came on stage, as Sharon said,

"Heya, don't worry, humare anchors change nahi hue hain, bas tayaari karne gaye hain...."

Swayam nodded announcing on the mic, "Haan, tayaari iss stage ko rock karne ki, so please welcome, Sanskar, Taara, Ashish and Naina everybodyyy!"

The first spotlight fell on AshNa, as the Badri ki Dulhaniya started playing in background,

Baby ke dekhe jhumke
Laga de chaar thumke
Chichhore nachein jam ke re
U.P. mein din dahaade
Window aur chhat pe taade
Hum dekhein aakhein faade re

Arre re re re
Tujhpe tiki hai meri naughty najariya
Tujhko bana karke
Tujhko bana karke

Tujhko bana karke le jayenge
Badri ki dhulania x (2)

Rani bana karke le jayenge
Badri ki dhulania

AshNa's chemistry came as a surprise for everybody, they never expected them to perform like this. Their dance actually set the stage on fire, making everyone speechless. Their moves were perfectly coordinated, their expressions amazing and their faces shining in happiness. All of their closed ones thought the duo would be slightly awkward with each other, but that was not the case at all. Taani thought looking at them,

Kuch to hai Ashish bhaiya or Naina ke beech, mujhe dono se baat karne ka time or mauka hi nahi mil raha. Shaadi ke baad hi karni padegi.

After their dance ended and everybody clapped, SaRa graced the stage and started dancing making everyone smile knowingly as they saw the duo's underlying love for each other through the song.

Saasein kho gayi hai kiski aahon mein,
Mein kho gayi hu jaane kiski baahon mein,
Manzilon se raahein doodhti chali,
Kho gayi hai manzil kahin rahon mein..

Kahin to, kahin to,
Hai nasha..
Teri meri har mulaqaat mein,
Hoton se, hoton ko,
Chumti, o rehte hai hum har baat pe,
Kehti hai fiza jahan,
Teri zamin aasmaan..

Jahan hai tu, meri hassi,
Meri khushi, meri jaan...

They all clapped and at last AshNa joined the duo dancing on the song Tukur Tukur, everybody enjoyed dancing with them, as they all joined the pairs on the stage. Ashish and Naina danced with each other forgetting everything and same with Sanskar and Naina as they let themselves lose in the moment.

Dil mein haan hai hothon pe naa
Dil mein haan hai hothon pe naa (aaye..)
Bhare bazaar mein dil tod gayi zaalima

Tukur-tukur tukur-tukur tukur-tukur
Dekh taka tak (x2)

Aashiqon ki jaan le gayi (aaye..)
Aashiqon ki jaan le gayi (o ho!)
Kaahe rumaal magar chhod gayi zaalima

Tukur-tukur tukur-tukur tukur-tukur
Dekh taka tak (x2)

The song ended making everybody clap loudly when Taarey were going to leave the stage but SaRa stopped then,

"Arre kahan jaa rahe hain bhai? Ab aap logo ki hi turn hai!"

Saying that Taara announced to the audience, "Yess, so now please welcome on stage our bride and groom together, Rey bhaiya and Taani bhabhi!"

Taarey smiled as they stood on the stage, the song started playing in background when Taani whispered scared, "Reyansh!"

He hummed as the tune started when she continued, "I might have forgotten the steps."

He chuckled saying, "Shall I be honest?"

She nodded, when he continued, "Me too!"

She looked ta him shocked, "Ab kya?"

He smiled taking her hand and keeping on his chest, "Let's just forget everything then!"

She smiled back as Afreen Afreen took over the whole hall shushing down the hoots of all the guests and people.

Jaane kaise baandhe tu ne akhiyon ke dor
Man mera khincha chala aaya teri or
Mere chehre ke subh zulfon ki shaam
Mera sab kuchh hai piya ab se tere naam
Nazron ne teri chhuwa
To hai yih jaadu hua
Hone lagi hoon main haseen

Aafreen Aafreen Aafireen

Chehra ik phool ki tarh shaadaab hai
Chehra us ka hai ya koyi mahtaab hai
Chehra jaise ghazal chehra jaan-I ghazal
Chehra jaise kali chehra jaise kanwal
Chehra jaise tasawwur bhi tasweer bhi
Chehra ik khaab bhi chehra taa'beer bhi
Chehra koyi alf lailawi daastaan
Chehra ik pal yaqeen chehra ik pal gumaan
Chehra jaisa ke chehra kaheen bhi nahi
Maah-ru maah-ru mah-jabeen mah-jabeen

All were blessing the new couple as Taani followed his lead, dancing around him, rotating, twirling and swaying along with him as he made her dance. Their faces reflecting their happiness. None cared about the choreography or their dance, they just could feel the waves of adoration and love coming from the couple, who were lost in their own world. The song ended but their dance didn't as their second dance song played in background. Their dancing song which they fortunately remembered the steps, the song Tenu Leke!

Hey Ya... Hey Ya...
Aa Keh De Zamane Se, Tu Mere Ishq Ki Hai Daastaan
Hey Ya... Hey Ya...
O Jaaniya Keh De Bahaane Se
Main Tera Jism Hoon, Tu Meri Jaan
Kuch Na Chupa
Mushkilon Se Milta Hai Aisa Sona Pyar
Soni Cheez Tere Jaisi Na Mujhko Na Mujhko Khoni Re
Tenu Leke Main Javanga, Dil Deke Main Javana... (2)

Jaan Aise Na Tadpa Ke Dekh Le Madhbhare Andaaz Se
Hey Ya... Hey Ya...
O Jaan Tu Awaaz Ko Apni Aa Mila Ab Meri Awaaz Se
Are Haan Keh De Haan
Kar Diya Hai Tune Mujhko Yun Bekaraar
Maahi Keh Diya Duniya Se Main Teri Main Teri Ho Gayi Re
Tere Naal Mein Aavaangi, Sasooral Mein Jaavaangi
Hey Tenu Leke Main Javanga, Dil Deke Main Javanga
Hey Ya... Hey Ya...

All laughed as for the first time they saw Taani teasing Rey, be it in the dance as he told her he is going to take her away before she said that she will come to his house. All were clapping and hooting for the couple, and Avantika said,

"Krishna ji inn dono ko humesha aise hi saath or muskurate hue rkhe."

Amna said from beside her, "Ameen!"

They all smiled repeating the prayer as the dance finally ended, Taarey were going to leave stage when Swayam stopped them and Ashish shouted,

"Music kyun band kiya bhai, ab music nahi rukna chahiye."

The Dj heard him, and the next moment a song started playing as everybody danced together welcoming the guests too, forgetting everything about steps or something, they just danced their hearts out knowing this moment meant everything. The song kept changing but no one was tired as they all danced together giving family goals on song, Gallan Goodiyan!

Main daalun taal pe bhangda
Tu bhi gidda paale
Chal aisa rang jamaade hum
Ke bane sabhi matwaale...

Mann kahe ki main le aaun
Chaand aur taare saare
Inn haathon par main chaand rakhun
Iss maang mein bhardoon taare...

Hello, hello, tu floor pe kab hai aayi
Ye lo, ye lo, badi solid masti chaayi
Hello, hello, too much hai tumne lagayi
Ye lo, ye lo, control karo mere bhai...

(Dhak dhak dhak dhak dhadke ye dil
Chan chan bole Amritsari choodiyan
Raat badi hai mastaani
Koi dilbar jaani karle gallan goodiyan) * 2

Ye nain matakka tera, oye mujhe bada tadpaave
Tu dekhe toh ajj vi dilbar kudiye teer sa ek chal jaave
Aaha, aaha, karde bin piye sharabi, chehra tera gulaabi
Koi kyun na yamla banjaave jo itni ho betaabi...

Hello, hello, dil dil se connect karna
Ye lo, ye lo, ye baatein direct karna...

Dhak dhak dhak dhak dhadke ye dil
Chan chan bole Amritsari choodiyan
Raat badi hai mastaani
Toh dilbar jaani karle gallan goodiyan...

Oye, oye, marjana oye...

Dhak dhak dhak dhak dhadke ye dil
Chan chan bole Amritsari choodiyan
Raat badi hai mastaani
Toh dilbar jaani karle gallan goodiyan...

Chanaa chanak tera pan dunga nak main toh
Hoi, main kabootar phaseya ki hor
Koi phase ki na, phase ki na
Phase ki na, hoi phase ki na...

(Chanaa chanak tera pan dunga nak main toh) * 3
Chanaa chanak tera pan dunga nak
Hoi, (main kabootar phaseya ki hor, koi phase ki na) * 4

Ye baat na maine jaani
Kyun itni khush hai diwaani
Tu mujhko aisi kahaani, samjhade, samjhade...

Ye baat hai sabne chaahi
Mile janmon ka humraahi
Yahaan hua hai kuch aisa he
Samjhe na samjhe na oho...

Ab main jaana, keh rahi ho, kya fasaana hoo ooo
Pyaar karne, se bhi mushqil, hai nibhaana hooo...

Hello, hello, don't mind mera yeh kehna
Ye lo, ye lo, zara mere touch mein rehna...

Dhak dhak dhak dhak dhadke ye dil
Chan chan bole Amritsari choodiyan
Raat badi hai mastaani
Koi dilbar jaani karle gallan goodiyan...

O haaye, aha aha aha aha...

Dhak dhak dhak dhak dhadke ye dil
Chan chan bole Amritsari choodiyan
Raat badi hai mastaani
Koi dilbar jaani karle gallan goodiyan...

Raat badi hai mastaani...

Dhak dhak dhak dhak dhadke ye dil
Chan chan bole Amritsari choodiyan
Raat badi hai mastaani
Koi dilbar jaani karle gallan goodiyan...

Aha aha aha aha, o marjaana oye.

***********************************************************************************************

Yep, so taarey's sangeet ends here! God, I am so tireddddd, feels like I have crossed my typing limit of a month, well what do you sya about no updates for that period since this one is too long???????

Just kidding! LOL!

Hope you enjoyed our favourite couple's sangeet ceremony, now don't start imagining your own sangeet like this, as I imagined only to realise later that I am as single as anyone can be, huh! And that was enough to drain water on all my dream sangeet plans.

Anyways, do vote and comment, ab yaar itna bada chapter hai, thodi badi comments i can expect right? Please iss bar 25 comments tak kardoooo, please pleaseee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 2.1K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
1.3M 52.1K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
165K 12.7K 18
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
2.8M 159K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...