[BL] The Big Fox is Fluffy an...

By Erishi_An

The Big Fox is Fluffy and Cute 大狐狸毛茸茸可爱 Author: 灰剑如羽 Status: 110 Chapters (Completed) Description Lin Su, who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chaptet 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8
Extra 9

Chapter 28

2.5K 123 29
By Erishi_An

Lin Su didn't immediately understand the meaning of Kane's words at first, until Su Jin came over and poked Kane all of a sudden, Yu Guang glanced at Lin Su's face, still remembering his thin-skinned cubs: "What are you talking about! "

    Kane also suddenly realized that his words were a bit too direct. Lin Su had a thin face as a young female, but he was angry when he thought of his cub dragging his tired body and being dragged by William in this way.

    Lin Su, who realized the meaning of Kane's words later, climbed up again with the heat that had just receded on his face. He never expected such a misunderstanding to occur.

    Forget it once, but twice?

    I must correct my reputation for the vixen.

    "Father and father, you really think too much, William is in this situation, how could he do anything to me, it would be good if I didn't do it to him."

.Lin Su felt that even if he was not as tall as William, he might not necessarily be the one below. If he was stronger according to William's current strength, it would not be the overlord's hard bow in minutes!

    Of course, he wouldn't do that. For this kind of thing, we still have to pay attention to the love between the two!

    Thinking about it this way, Lin Su couldn't help but draw circles on the ground with his toes, inexplicably looking forward to it.

    Kane and Su Jin were stunned. Thinking of William's ill feeling when he moved, it seemed that they couldn't do much. Their faces could not help but become hot. It was really careless and messy.

    "Then how did you walk like that last time?"

    "Then what's the matter with your face?"

.Lin Su also remembered the walking posture that was misunderstood last time, and the ointment hidden in the bottom of the drawer so far: "I just nurtured the fruit and fell off the strength, and I walked like that when I stretched my crotch. This face is hot, in the morning, in the morning. The room is a bit hot, that's it for getting up!"

    Speaking of Lin Su, he raised his hand and rubbed his cheeks. Who made him thin? It's not that he can't control himself after being touched by the big fox!

    Kane and Su Jin looked at each other. They didn’t expect to have such a misunderstanding. They coughed unnaturally, and bit the bullet and exhorted: “Since this is the case, it’s okay, but William is indeed in poor health now. You’re okay. Don't bother him either."

    "That's for sure!" Lin Su feels that he still loves his wife. Apart from touching and hugging others' tails, he has never done anything to them. Isn't he a gentleman?

.After breakfast, Lin Su felt the wood power in his body. As he expected, after repairing the animal pattern for Kane yesterday, the power showed signs of promotion again, even if the distance to level 2 is still very high Great room for growth.

    There is always hope.

    In this way, as long as he keeps repairing beast patterns, his abilities can be continuously promoted.

    Thinking like this, Lin Su's black cat eyes were sly when he looked at William, and he stretched out his hand and pulled the other's sleeve: "I want to see your animal patterns again."

    William's body stiffened the moment Lin Su pulled on his sleeve, but he quickly relaxed, nodded slightly, and pulled his neckline apart.

.Lin Su was a little pleased to see him being so cooperative. He turned over and sat down on William’s side, reaching out to hold down the opponent’s chest, a faint green light came out of his palm, Lin Su’s expression became serious, and Ya Hei’s eyelashes were long and curled. Qiao trembles slightly with a fragile beauty.

    William half-closed his eyes, but restrained emotions were rolling in the golden pupil.

    As soon as Lin Su's ability appeared, the red beast pattern on William's chest appeared and swallowed it greedily.

    Sure enough, his wood element ability was too low level for William, not to mention healing, even relief.

    I am really curious about how high the genetic level of the big fox is.

    He felt that it was much higher than Kane, who was a B-level contracted orc.

    The beast pattern that was so vast that it had no borders was so big that he did not dare to go deep, and even feared.

.The wood element ability in his hand disappeared, Lin Su stepped back and shook his head regretfully: "It seems that it still doesn't work, you can only wait."

    Speaking of helping William close his neckline, he was about to get up, but his legs became numb, and his body fell directly into William's arms.

    Facing the sudden situation, William subconsciously reached out and hugged the little female who was rushing towards him. When he was in his arms, the nice fragrance of the little female was magnified.

    With the effort to make him shake the gods, his body fell backwards due to inertia.

    There was a soft touch on his lips, and William's body instantly stiffened and did not dare to move, a calm and calm golden pupil reflected panic.

.Lin Su opened his eyes, and the soft touch on his lips made him miss a beat. When he was trying to get up from William's arms in a panic, the door of the originally hidden room was pushed open from the outside, and he came in to find someone. Su Jin opened his mouth in surprise: "Well, that...you continue..."

    When the words fell, he hurriedly bowed his head and closed the door in one go.

    Lin Su quickly got up from William's arms, blushed and quickly glanced at William who was lying on the bed, and explained: "I just had a numb leg, are you okay?"

    William lying flat on the bed, as if someone had an acupuncture point, his whole body was stiff, until he heard Lin Su's words, he moved his eyes stiffly, and instinctively clenched his hands lying on both sides of his body.

    Seeing that the expression on his face was normal, Lin Su didn't ask any more questions with a guilty conscience. He got up from the bed with his hands and feet together. He just felt that he might be unable to explain clearly when he was with Su Jin.

.It was only in the morning that he would not make trouble for William, but Su Jin hit the spot.

    After wiping his face, he accidentally touched the corner of his lips. The sudden tingling caused Lin Su to frown, carefully touched it, and looked at the blood on his fingertips.

    I realized that just now, it seemed to break my lips.

    Turning his head to look at William who was still lying on the bed, he saw that there was also a sudden red on the big fox's mouth.

    "Well, your mouth hurts or not, it just seems to be broken, but the wound in this kind of place heals quickly, so you can try not to lick it." After saying this, Lin Su just felt that he could not stay any longer. The atmosphere in this room is really weird!

.When William heard the sound of closing the door, his stiff body moved slightly as if he had only found consciousness. Then he curled up and buried his face on the pillow. The dog ears on his head trembled uncontrollably, and the tail of the fox scattered beside was curled up. Twist!

    Lin Su came out of the room and saw Su Jin standing at the door, and coughed softly, "Father, what did you just ask me for?"

    Su Jin was still a little bit twisted in his heart. After all, Lin Su said that William was not in good health in the morning and it was impossible to do anything to him. He also dispelled their previous misunderstanding, and even apologized somewhat to William.

    Originally, I was thinking about how to make up for this misunderstanding, but I never expected that Lin Su, who had promised not to make trouble in the morning, turned his head and pressed them to the bed to kiss him!

    He had to think about whether he had misunderstood their little females before.

.Sure enough, the warnings in the morning were right, and it might even be a little late. I don’t know if William’s health is not getting better these days...

    "Xiaosu, you have come out, and the guests have been waiting here for a long time." Kane came over and saw Lin Su quickly said, "Su Jin, what are you thinking about here, why don't you tell him when Xiao Su comes out?"

    Su Jin returned to his senses and looked at Lin Su’s gaze and stopped talking, but Lin Su felt his scalp numb, how should he explain what to do, and the mother can believe that he really did not bow to the big fox overlord. Everything is fine. It's a misunderstanding!

    "Go and receive guests first, and I'll talk later."

    Lin Su also knew that it was not a good time to explain, so he nodded and walked out of the room.

    Standing in the yard, Zhao An wore a beige trench coat. The slim design made him look slender and full of temperament.

.Seeing Lin Su Zhaoan, he laughed: "Your Excellency, I'm here again."

    Lin Su responded with a smile: "Just call my name. Have you eaten all the fruits you bought before? Why come here so soon? Is there any problem?"

    "I haven't finished eating yet. I came here today to buy some more, and I also want to express my gratitude. These fruits of yours really played a big role for my partner. After eating fruits yesterday, I not only slept well, but also woke up in the morning. His complexion has improved a lot, and he said that the swelling of the spiritual domain has disappeared. He originally wanted to come with me, but he just recovered a little, and he didn't dare to move him. Please forgive me."

    Lin Su knew before that Zhao An bought these fruits for his mentally disordered partner. At this moment, Zhao An said that the other party got better after using it, and he was also happy for him: "If you can help, I don’t know you. What level of mental disorder does your partner have?"

."It's a D-level, but there are already signs of a C-level upgrade, so I have been worried all the time. The state was not good when I came here last time."

    Speaking of this, Zhao An still has lingering fears in his heart.

    Lin Su nodded: "Did your partner say how it feels after eating fruit?"

    Realizing that Lin Su was giving feedback, Zhao An was happy to cooperate and said: "He said that there is a refreshing sensation in the spiritual realm. The swelling and painful sensation has been relieved after eating the fruit, and the symptoms of insomnia that appeared before have also been improved."

    Lin Su thought that William did not have such a strong effect after eating.

    Sure enough, the fruit cultivated according to his current power level has a very general effect on William's mental disorder.

."Thank you. I also want to know if these fruits are really effective for mental disorders. I'm relieved to hear you say that. What I want to buy today, currently only oranges, strawberries and small tomatoes."

    Zhao An noticed that the male orc who made him feel familiar was not there last time, so he couldn't inquire and smiled, "I know you sell some vegetables besides fruits. I wonder if I can buy some?"

    "For vegetables, only a small part can be sold at present." Lin Su said, looking at the green vegetables in the private plot not far away, "You can get some beans and cucumbers."

    "That's great."

    Lin Su found a bag with some beans and cucumbers, and picked two big oranges and three big strawberries from the tree.

    A total of more than 5,000 beast coins have been counted.

.After Zhao An transferred the money, Lin Su smiled and said, “You can follow Aisu Fruit and Vegetable Shop after you go back. If you don’t have time to buy it, you can place an order online, which is more convenient.”

    After watching Zhao An leave contentedly, Lin Su turned his head to meet Su Jin's hesitant gaze.

    My heart tightened: "The father-in-law was actually just now, William and I were..."

    "The daughter-in-law Xiaosu understands that the father-in-law is also here."

    It is excusable that beauty cannot be controlled at present. This is the conclusion that Su Jin came to after thinking about it for a long time. After all, even if William is not good at his health, he is really nothing to say, and it is normal for young people to not be able to withstand the temptation!

    Lin Su, who didn't know that his father and mother had already turned his eyes to the belly button: No...
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 136K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
56.6K 2.4K 45
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...
469K 13.9K 134
Professional Stepping on the Face for One Hundred Years [Quick Wear] 专业踩脸一百年 [快穿] Author 了我长恨 Status 217 Chapters Description As a conscientious and...
89.3K 1.9K 74
Title:反派強攻男主一百種方法[快穿] Author:Berosus Next, open the copywriting ↓ Copywriting waste warning! on an unknown morning. "Have you been looking for me for...