My Moon is My Life (KristSing...

De Yukino27_2020

One headline sprouted controversy, gossip and rumors. Two eligible and most popular bachelors, The perfec... Mais

Author's Note
Marriage
Hesitant
First Glance
Our Wedding
Perfect Husband
The First Sight
Husbands' First Day
A Shopping Date
Forgotten
The Unexpected
What's KFC?
A Little Bit of Chaos
Cast & Characters
Something's Changed
Attack Before A Double Date 🔞
The Double Date
The Double Date Part. 2
The Double Date Part. 3 🔞
Their Heated Afternoon 🔞
The Shy Giant
A Little Bit of Fun
Too Cute To Handle
I Love You
A Bedtime Story
It's You!
An Innocent Hangout
Cast & Characters Part. 2
Touchy Krist
You Belong To Me, ONLY 🔞
Hangover 🔞
Love Is A Choice
Fire!!
Running Away
A Situation
A New Addition
Perth's Confusing Day
The Truth Revealed
The Key To My Heart 🔞
A Glimpse Of The Past 🔞
I Got My Eyes On You!
Krist's Dilemma
Let's Talk!
A Palace Visit
Domestic Routine
Domestic Routine Part. 2
Domestic Routine Part. 3
Domestic Routine Part. 4
Broken Together
I Want To Put Things Right
Knowing Godt's Past
Our Throuple
I'm Not Leaving, Ever
My Decision
You Are Ours 🔞
Am I Okay? 🔞
Meeting The Parents
Creating Balance
Welcome To The Family
Final Test
Meeting The Ex
Long-Awaited Moment 🔞

I Said No 🔞

1.1K 58 7
De Yukino27_2020

Singto waits patiently in their home. He rechecks the last message from Krist, knowing he will be arriving in five minutes. His mind is going wild at the number of things he has lined up for the punishment.

He stands in their garden, reminiscing the first time they soiled their hands to plant their first child together. A little goes a long way, Singto touches a budding flower sprouting from their tender loving care. Krist makes him appreciate the little things in life.

"P'Sing?" Krist steps into the garden with a smile. His jet-black hair is showing signs of needing a shower. He stands behind his husband and hugs him from behind, nuzzling Singto's nape affectionately.

"Go have your shower," Singto turns around to give him a kiss. "We have the whole night to ourselves."

Krist nods shyly and walks back into the room. Singto uses the opportunity to lay out his items on the bed. He touches the smooth satin fabric and smiles with an evil glint. He hears the sound of the shower running and opens their wardrobe, taking out a towel.

Back in the bathroom, Krist enjoys a well-deserved wash after his mental exhaustion with Godt and Perth. He pauses his hair scrubbing moment and remembers the punishment he will be receiving.

MATURE CONTENT (Please Skip If You Don't Like it!)

"Guess I should prepare myself," Krist mumbles before washing off his shampooed hair. The shower fills with his favourite scent of milk and honey. He lifts off the showerhead and cleans his butthole before inserting a finger. He pauses and stretches slowly. Each thrust becomes aggressive.

"Krist?" He hears his husband turning the doorknob. "Are you done? I got you a towel."

Krist pulls out his finger and washes off his body one last time. He stops the running water and opens the glass door. "I'm done." He holds out his hand to receive the towel but Singto shakes his head.

"I'll dry you. Turn around," Singto smiles, spreading the towel wide open. Krist bites his lip to hide a blush, showing his back to Singto. Singto wraps the towel around his body and rubs it dry. He goes lower and Krist bites his lip again, trying his best not to make a sound. Finally, Singto places the towel on his head, drying his short dark hair.

Krist hums happily whilst feeling the soft gestures from his husband. His night is ending great.

"You're all done!" Singto beams at him. Krist leans forward to give him a kiss. Singto kisses back sweetly. "Now, it's time for your punishment. Close your eyes."

"Huh?" Krist stops his kiss and looks at Singto confusedly. Singto blinks and nods, waiting for his action. Krist closes his eyes. Immediately, he feels a velvety cloth on his eyes. "P'Sing?"

"Shhh..." Singto whispers in his ear. "I'll lead you back to our room." Krist nods, allowing Singto to escort him back to the bedroom. He feels the cold temperature on his skin and trembles slightly.

"P'Sing?" Krist calls again. "Why is it so cold?"

"You'll be hot later," Singto replies. "Now, no more words. Here's our bed. Lie on your back."

Krist notices the authoritative voice returning and submits meekly by laying on the bed.

"Place your hands above your head."

Krist follows and raises his hands. He feels soft fur touching his wrists before hearing a clicking sound. He is confused.

"Spread your legs."

Krist follows again, parting his legs wide. He feels himself blushing, knowing he is exposed and Singto can see everything. He feels the same sensation of a velvet cloth on both of his ankles. More confusion.

"You look beautiful, love."

Krist smiles shyly at Singto's compliment. With his hands tied up and blindfolded, he knows he cannot hide his expression. He can picture Singto's wide smile very clearly.

"Now, let's start."

Krist waits for a happening moment before feeling Singto's lips on his. He opens his mouth unknowingly, allowing his husband to taste his insides. He responds excitedly at the soft kisses Singto gives him. He knows he is hard.

Singto glances down during their makeout session and grins. His fingers unconsciously move lower, stroking his bulge gently. Krist immediately jerks upwards and releases a moan. Singto grins and leans in his ear.

"Shhh... Not one word."

Krist closes his mouth again. Singto continues stroking his hard-on while kissing his neck, leaving deep marks. He rubs gently on the tip as a drop of pre-cum releases on his finger. He sees Krist biting his lip.

"Krist. My hand or my mouth?"

Krist opens his mouth and releases another moan. He breathes heavily before uttering his response. "P'Sing's mouth..."

Singto smiles and his fingers leave their possession. He makes little kisses trailing from Krist's neck to his chest to his stomach. Biting lightly on his inner thigh, Singto pauses before tasting his dessert.

"Remember. No words, no moans, no cuming."

Krist nods with a red face. He feels Singto's breath nearing his region before a soft, warm breeze reaches his excited dick. The warm sensation soon turns into a hot sauna room surrounding his region. Singto's mouth is in.

Krist involuntary jerks upwards as Singto starts gently and softly. He feels his hips swaying to the rhythm of his bobbing. Fearing for his voice escaping, Krist turns and bites on a pillow. All he hears is the wetness of his dick in Singto's mouth slapping sounds to fill the room.

Singto sees his husband and picks up his speed with additional sucking techniques. Krist moans hard into the pillow. He is close to everything. His body is hot. His mind is blank. His body is betraying him. He feels more wetness escaping the tip of his region which is pressed down by Singto's luscious hot slithering tongue.

Singto also notices the build up and slows down his speed. He counts up to five seconds and releases his prey. Krist inhales sharply as his body slams down onto the bed, as if finishing a long hour workout. Just as he catches his breath, Krist hears a sound.

Vvvbbbbrrrrr...

He gets confused again. Before he can anticipate the next move, Singto presses an egg vibrator onto the base of his erected dick. Krist gasps before pushing his mouth back onto the pillow. The vibrations were just enough to arouse his desire for climax but unable to push him to that limit.

"Good boy. I'll let you respond soon."

Singto increases the vibrations by one bar. Krist jerks upwards again. More wetness fills his tip. He needs a release. Badly. But just as he starts to move his hips again, Singto ends the vibrations.

Krist pants as sweat builds up on his forehead and chest. He is thankful for the cold temperature. Singto climbs up to meet Krist's lips. Despite giving him a soft kiss, Krist responds with aggression as if needing more.

"Krist. I need you to flip on your stomach with your butt raising in the air. You may moan this time."

Krist whimpers and nods. Singto unties Krist and allows him to adjust his position before kneeling behind him. He leans closer and inserts his tongue inside Krist, feeling his muscle contractions and clenches.

"Ahh! N-no! P'Sing... Mmm...mmm..." Krist moans immediately. He unknowingly releases a small amount of fluid before a sharp tug is made.

"No cumming."

Singto warns, back to his fruit tasting. Krist whimpers and moans more despite knowing he is a second close to fully burst. As much as he loves Singto's flexible tongue, he wants more.

"Phi... Phi Sing... M-more... I need m-more... P-p-plea-se..."

"Hmmm... Can't hold it in?"

Krist shakes his head.

"Okay. Tell me, signature or phone?"

Krist is confused.

"Go with your instinct. It ends with what you get."

"S-signature..." Krist breathes, hoping it's Singto's dick.

"Good boy. I'll give you a reward, but you still can't cum until I say so."

Krist nods. He wiggles his butt, tightening his hole for a needed reward. Thankfully, he is not disappointed.

Singto inserts his dick slowly inside, making sure Krist is not hurt. The moment he reaches the brim, Krist melts in his arms. He smiles. Before pulling out and thrusting back mercilessly. Krist lets out a scream.

"P'Sing!! More!! Yes!!! YES!!! I need you. I need it. So muchh!"

Krist trembles uncontrollably. He feels an array of tears escaping. A release. He collapses onto the bed with Singto on top of him as he continues to make violent thrusts, hitting his prostate with every movement.

"You're mine," Singto hisses commandingly. "All mine. No one else!"

"I'm yours. I'm all yours."

"Not yet baby. No cumming."

Singto quickens his thrusts and sees Krist's trembling in climax. The exact reason he wants to achieve. The side of his husband that no one knows. And no one will ever know.

"P'Sing... I-I-I can't... I need to... Please..." Krist begs.

"Not yet love."

Singto continues to move. He begins to stroke Krist's erection at the same time. He needs his fill of Krist.

"P'Sing!! Please... Let me cum! I'm your good boy... I'm yours. I belong to you. I obeyed your orders. I want you more. I want to please you. So please... Let me cum... Please..."

Singto curses loudly and kisses Krist hard. He whispers in Krist's ear before biting down on his neck. "Cum baby."

The moment Krist feels Singto's bite on him, he releases every ounce with loud sobbing. Singto spills his seed inside Krist, embracing him tightly as they both regain their minds. Krist has gone silent, making Singto realise he has faint due to the high intensity of the climax.

Singto stays in bed, kissing and cuddling Krist as he calms down. He then walks to the bathroom and drenches a face towel. He removes the blindfold and wipes down Krist's body. He makes sure Krist is clean and turns up the air conditioner before heading inside the shower.

After his shower, he goes to the kitchen and makes some hot tea. He also grabs a cooling pad for Krist's swollen eyes. Settling everything on the bedside table, he snuggles beside Krist and wraps his arms around his husband.

"Rest well, love." Singto places an affectionate kiss before drifting off to a snooze.

.

.

.

.

Singto stirs sleepily as he feels the movement of Krist. He opens his eyes just as Krist opens his. He breaks into a smile and kisses his temple. "Had a good rest?"

Krist blinks confusedly at him before remembering the previous scenario. He blushes pink and turns away to the other side. Singto laughs.

Before Krist is able to say anything, he notices the table of things that were used. His eyes blink again. "P'Sing?"

"Yes baby?"

"Are those furry handcuffs?"

"Yup. I don't want any cuts on your wrists. The color red also suits you a lot."

Krist mumbles something with a blush.

"I took a picture of you. Want to see? I'll delete it after that."

Krist hesitates before nodding. He does want to see the picture. He receives the phone and sees himself tied up with the red handcuffs, a red blindfold and red ribbons around his ankles. He stares at Singto, dumbfounded.

"You look beautiful," Singto kisses him again. "I made you some tea. Also got you an ice pack for your eyes."

Krist nods as he sips the tea before placing the ice pack on his eyes. "Thank you for taking care of me, P'Sing."

"My pleasure. By the way, it's your turn next time. I'll look forward to my turn." Singto hints teasingly.

Krist blinks. Again. He is confused.

His turn?

__________________________

10-11-2021

Long awaited chapter? A bit of edge play, a bit of orgasm denial, a bit of rimming, a bit of sensation play.

Mmm... What should I do when the tables are turned?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

857K 46.5K 56
Kongpob chuckled. "Propose? " a playful smile was on his lips. "I mean, on Saturday, 4pm at the gym. We play. If I win, you join the team. If not...
4.7K 291 5
Singto wants to catch his long-time secret crush off guard with a proper, breathtaking kiss. And his best friend Krist is conveniently there to help...
160K 9K 104
Instagram AU | A typical love story where Singto Prachaya broke up with his long-time boyfriend. The fans wondered where did the couple go wrong? The...
37.6K 1.7K 15
Known as the best couple. One is a famous actor, the other a promising singer. They've received multiple awards together. Everything about them is a...