[BL] Dressed as Substitute fo...

By Erishi_An

Dressed as Substitute for Marrying Husband 穿成替嫁夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 133 Chapters (Completed) Due to the plan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4

Chapter 114

2K 80 3
By Erishi_An

Hearing Chen Xing's words, and then looking at the sincere smile on his face, knowing that he was not perfunctory, Gao Yayi suddenly felt relieved.

    Immediately, Gao Yaye seemed to have thought of something. He looked at Chen Xing who was still observing the situation in the store in front of him, and Gu Lang, whose eyes were always on Chen Xing, said loudly:

    "By the way, don't you still have a shop to visit. We will go with you now to avoid this happening again."

    Chen Xing's first reaction was to trouble them too much. Just now, Gao Yajie helped them frighten the shopkeeper here once, and immediately troubled them a second time.

    Just when Chen Xing wanted to refuse, Gu Lang next to him agreed in one go, "There is a high-level government service."

    "No trouble, no trouble, this was originally our business.".Seeing that they had agreed to their proposal, Gao Yayi couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. After all, the county grandfather's order was to take these three shops back and hand them over to Chen Xing and the others.

    After the group had agreed, they walked towards the third shop, but the third shop was different from what they had imagined. The shop was not large in size, but it was on the side of the pier.

    It only sells simple noodles, but there are not many customers. It can even be described as Menkoluoque, which is in sharp contrast with the restaurant nearby.

    Chen Xing hesitated, and followed Gu Lang and walked in. After entering, he found that besides a middle-aged man in charge of the chef, it was a young man running in the hall.

.The middle-aged man had a dull look, and it didn't look like he was too mindful. On the contrary, he was the young man who walked in. After they came in, his eyes kept rolling, seeming to be judging their origin.

    When Gu Lang stepped forward to explain their identities, the middle-aged man immediately showed an expression that the sky was falling down. He was a little flustered not knowing what to do, but the young man looked at Gu Lang and asked for wages. .

    Facing Gu Lang's cold face, the young man was not at all shocked and said with a grin: "My son, we are all poor people. We came out to work for the sake of eating. Since you are going to take over this small restaurant, Naturally, we should settle our wages."

    Gu Lang felt that what the young man said was reasonable, nodded, and then asked them how much their monthly wages were.

.The young man quickly broke out. He is the runway and handyman here, and his monthly salary is half a tael. That middle-aged man is the boss here, and his monthly salary is one and two and a half.

    This salary was also a good deal. After all, Chen Xing opened his own store like this, so after Gu Lang nodded, he took out two taels of silver from his purse and handed it to them.

    The young man took the silver given by Chen Xing, weighed the amount and thanked him, and then asked him again: "Little boss, if you are still recruiting, can I go?"

    Listening to his question, Chen Xing shifted his gaze to him, and his eyes were unstoppable astonishment, as if he was a little surprised why he asked such a question.

.The young man seemed to be very conscious of his words and expressions. After seeing the doubt on Chen Xing's face, he immediately retorted for himself: "I think the son's future store may require more manpower, so this is the reason for this question."

    "Do you know me?" Chen Xing felt more and more curious after hearing what he said.

    The young man shook his head, and under Chen Xing’s disappointed gaze, he continued: “But I know you and know that you will have three stores soon. I think your original manpower is probably not enough, so I wanted to recommend myself. After all, it's hard to find a buddy this year."

    After listening to him clarify the ins and outs in a few words, Chen Xing felt that he was a manufacturable, and he became more interested in him. After thinking for a moment, after asking his name, let him go to the Chen's restaurant to look for him in three days, and then decide whether to use him or not.

.The young man was grateful for Dade's response. The middle-aged man looked at the young man and opened his mouth, as if he wanted to beg for an errand in front of his new owner.

    But as soon as he raised his head, he faced Gu Lang's expressionless face and the serious servants. He held his breath and couldn't speak for a long time. In the end, he whispered dumbly, turned and left here.

    After dealing with the only two people here, the ownership of this store will belong to Chen Xing and the others.

    Chen Xing carefully observed the topography here. Not far away is the wharf where people come and go, and there is a constant flow of people coming and going by the boatman. No matter how you look at it, it will not be a place lacking business.

    It's just that according to the scene he saw just now, he was a little bit skeptical of his own judgment. In the end, he still looked behind him. The young man who was not far away from him asked, "How is your business here?"

.The young man named Wang Zhe thought for a while, looked at the face of the new owner in front of him, and finally chose to tell the truth, "Not very good."

    "Why?" Chen Xing asked directly without going around with him.

    I saw that the young man's face changed, he seemed to be very tangled, and finally he spoke slowly, "This, I think, it may be that the food does not suit the taste of the guests."

    Out of the corner of Chen Xing's eyes, he looked at the remaining dough on the table. After thinking about it, he said, "Will you be down?"

    After the youth nodded, he immediately ordered Chen Xing a bowl of noodles.

    Chen Xing took a sip, and felt that it was not a problem that suits the taste of the customer, or that there is no problem of taste at all. He looked at the worried young man next to him, and continued: "Your shop has always been doing this. Haven't thought of changing it?"

.The young man scratched his head, seeming a little embarrassed, and said directly: "I'm just a runaway. In the past, a distant relative of the owner had the final say in the store, and I couldn't talk about the store."

    Chen Xing nodded when he heard the words, and vaguely understood why only the two of them were here today.

    After continuing to observe the environment of the shop, sending the youth to close the shop, and thanking the officials who followed them for so long, the three of Chen Xing and the others returned to Gu's house.

    As soon as they entered the door, the three people who were already hungry didn't pick them, and swiftly ordered three bowls of noodles.

    When the noodles were down and his stomach was satisfied, Chen Xing began to talk to Gu Lang about his experience of seeing the store today.

.Just before speaking, Chen Xing suddenly realized a problem, and that was that the owner of these stores was Gu Lang, not himself. Even if he wanted to have control, he had to get Gu Lang's consent.

    Perceiving Chen Xing's gaze, Gu Lang turned his head to look at him, a little more puzzled in his eyes, "What's the matter?"

    Chen Xing looked at the Gu Lang in front of him with a little embarrassment, but still whispered his concerns, "These stores are all yours. I decided on my own whether it would be bad."

    Seeing Chen Xingqi's worries about the sky, Gu Lang endured forbearance and finally did not hold back. He raised his hand and gently rubbed his head, his tone of voice was exceptionally gentle.

    "Did you say that you want to take care of the expenses at home?"

    Chen Xing nodded.

    "Then is this store part of the family's livelihood?"

.Chen Xing hesitated, but nodded.

    "So, it's all part of the family's livelihood, is it normal for you to spend it?"

    Chen Xing felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't tell what was wrong. In the end, under Gu Lang's gaze, he could only nod stiffly.

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's appearance, the corners of his lips curled up slightly, and said warmly towards him: "This family will have to work hard for you in the future. I will try my best to cooperate with you in what you want to do in the future."

    Chen Xing glanced at the hand held by Gu Lang, only to feel a warm current coming from the palms of the hands between the two, then looked up at Gu Lang in front of him, staring at him with extremely gentle eyes when he looked at him. Finally, he responded softly, "Yeah."

.Since the agreement was made that day, Chen Xing has quickly worked out the purpose of the two stores and plans for redecorating them.

    The wine shop remains the same, but the wine sold in it has changed from the wine purchased from elsewhere to the wine they brewed themselves. As for the noodle shop, he was going to sell lo-mei. Since the wild boar stewed meat, his lo-mei has been very popular, but he was too busy, so he cut the portion later.

    But in this way, the people under Chen Xing's hands are not enough. Not to mention that the tavern is just the people needed to make enough wine for a wine shop, even if the lomei shop is to open, it needs more. Of people.

    Thinking of this, Chen Xing sighed helplessly, and suddenly felt that the young man he saw in the noodle shop that day did have foresight. Now he is short of people?

.Gu Lang, who was sitting at a desk not far away and reading, looked up at Chen Xing frowning and seemed to be very distressed. Putting down the book in his hand, he asked him, "What's wrong?"

    Faced with Gu Lang’s question, Chen Xing did not hide behind him, and directly stated his troubles. At the end, he added, "In fact, what I worry most is that even if I have enough manpower, I will pass by when the time comes. Something went wrong with the people, and that’s also a particularly troublesome thing."

    After all, he has only one person, and it is troublesome to manage one store. If he manages several stores at the same time, it is still somewhat difficult for him who has no experience.

    Hearing Chen Xing's question, Gu Lang smiled lightly, took his hand in his palm and played with him, stroking the thin cocoon he had made from the palm of his hand. In his embarrassed gaze, he slowly said:

."What's so difficult? You choose someone and we sign the contract. If you still don't worry, you can ask them to sign the person's contract directly and check the account book regularly. If there is a breach of contract, you will be sent to the official for punishment. "

    When Chen Xing heard Gu Lang raise this question, he was very excited. He turned to look at Gu Lang, who looked down at his fingers, and asked directly, "Will they be punished very seriously?"

    Gu Lang raised his eyes to look at Chen Xing, seeing that his eyes were all pure ignorance, a little smile appeared in his eyes, and he said faintly: "The lighter will go bankrupt, and the severer will be sentenced to exile."

    Chen Xing was taken aback by Gu Lang's words. He didn't expect that the laws of this era would be so harsh. After all, it was just embezzlement of the owner's money, so why would the fines be so heavy.

.Hearing Chen Xing's question, Gu Lang didn't dislike him as Xiao Bai, and explained the reason with him carefully.

    "In this dynasty, there are heavy taxes. Merchants’ taxes are the highest among them, accounting for almost one-half of them. With such a huge interest trend, it is natural to guarantee the interests of merchants first. Only then can we harvest wool well."
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.2K 35
Raising children in Ancient County Town 在古代县城养儿_欲来迟 Author: 欲来迟 Status: 35 Chapters (Completed) Description In ancient times, I looked at the carpent...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.5M 143K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
12.5K 1.1K 41
Mu Chen was lying in bed, thinking seriously about how he had reborn into a cannon fodder who canceled the engagement, spent money like water and wen...