[BL] Dressed as Substitute fo...

By Erishi_An

Dressed as Substitute for Marrying Husband 穿成替嫁夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 133 Chapters (Completed) Due to the plan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4

Chapter 96

2.1K 97 14
By Erishi_An

The maid's scream calmed Chen Ling'er, who was still in anger, but she felt a little flustered. She subconsciously reached out to touch her face, only to feel warmth.

    Chen Linger's heart squatted, put her hand down, only to see the blood on it, she screamed, "Ah!!! My face." Then she fainted.

    The maid looked at the lady lying on the ground and cried, "Miss, lady, don't scare me! How can I explain to the master and madam when you are like this!"

    Hearing the noise in the room, the young man who was eavesdropping outside finally couldn't help it. He quietly stretched out a head and looked into the box, only to see two bosses standing there staring ugly forward. There was blood on that Miss Chen's face lying on the ground.

    The boy was startled, and quickly retracted his head, and the cat walked out quietly with his waist down. .He learned such a big secret today, and when he goes back to tell the butler, the butler will tell his wife again, the wife will definitely reward them.

    Gu Lang, who was comforting Chen Xing, took a look at the young man’s hiding place just now, and then lowered his head to look at the two masters and servants on the ground, and said coldly: "Don’t cry! Your lady just became hysterical. , I fell down and became like this. Presumably when you came there were more than the two of you, hurry up and call for someone to come with you and bring your lady back to see a doctor is the business!"

    When the little maid heard Gu Lang's words, she seemed to be paying attention, and she nodded and said: "Yes, yes, the most important thing now is to take my lady to see the doctor and go back to see the doctor." After speaking, she stood up and was busy. Ran out.

    Chen Xing looked at Chen Ling'er, who was lying on the ground with blood on his face, and asked a little tangledly: "Is she okay like this?"

.Gu Lang's thoughts just now were all on Chen Xing, who was frightened. Only then did he give a little thought to the woman on the ground, glanced at it and said faintly: "I can't die, the big deal is disfigurement."

    Chen Xing feels that for a girl, disfigurement is the biggest punishment for her! How did Gu Lang say such terrible things with this calm face!

    Chen Xing vaguely felt that there was something in violation of Gu Lang's body, but he only caught a thread. Before he could figure out a clue, his inexplicable thoughts were directly taken by the little maid and her who had just gone out. The helper who came was interrupted.

    Seeing them hurriedly carrying Chen Ling'er out, Chen Xing was still a little worried, "Although it was only an accident that she became like this, will the Chen family come to us for trouble?"

.Gu Lang raised his eyebrows lightly, looked at Chen Xing who was worried, and said lightly: "Even without her, wouldn't the Chen family trouble us?"

    Chen Xing suddenly choked, yeah, the Chen family was greedy for their formula, that's why they took such a black hand. Even without Chen Linger's appearance, he wouldn't let go of the Chen family like this, so why should he bother with mediocrity.

    It’s just that Fang Fang is impossible. After all, with the greedy nature of the Chen family, he even wants a recipe that has nothing to do with him. Even if they give the recipe, they probably won’t be satisfied. There will only be endless blackmail. What they have to do now is find a way to resist the Chen family.

    Newspaper officials are no good. After all, Chen Family No.1 didn't kill and set fire, and No.2 didn't take it by force. They just told the people below not to sell them. Is such unfair competition illegal? .There is no violation of the law at all, and no one will take care of it!

    For the current plan, only they get the ingredients from other places, otherwise their store will not be able to open, otherwise it will be difficult for clever women to cook without rice. Presumably, the Chen family had also spotted this point, so they cut off the source of their ingredients first.

    Just when Chen Xing scratched his head thinking about going there to get the ingredients, Qiu Wu hurried over and said to him: "Little boss, an old hunter came outside and said he wanted to see you."

    "Old Orion?" Chen Xing didn't remember when he knew any old Orion after hearing this name?

    Looking at Chen Xing’s performance, Qiu Wu scratched his head in distress, and said in a daze, "But, the old hunter said it was the little boss, you tell him yourself, let him take it if he has the prey, and let you see first. Look, when you decide whether you want it or not, he will see if you want to sell it to others."

.Hearing Qiu Wu say this, Chen Xing’s eyes immediately remembered that he had said this, but at the time he thought it was just a rabbit that occasionally caught, and then wanted to sell some money to improve the elderly at home, but he did not expect him. Turned out to be an Orion.

    But soon, Chen Xing thought about the current situation of their restaurant, and began to hesitate again. It was just that the hesitation only appeared for a moment, and soon became firm. He first went to see what it was. If it didn't work, they bought it and ate it for themselves. The things that affect the old man should not be expensive.

    Chen Xingchao was still waiting for his own answer, Qiu Wu said: "I'll go and see with you."

    When Chen Xing took Gu Lang and followed Qiuwu over, at a glance, he saw the old man standing at the door hesitating, with a bit of entanglement on his face.

    Chen Xing walked straight over and said politely: "Old man, what prey do you have this time?"

.As he said, his gaze scanned around the old man's house, and he found that he was empty with both hands, and he didn't seem to be carrying anything at all.

    Hearing Chen Xing's words, a bit of embarrassment appeared on the old Orion's face. After he arrived in the city, he heard about the Chen's small restaurant, and naturally knew that they might not be able to run it.

    The way he had been looking for was immediately broken, and the old man was a little flustered, but he still came over with a glimmer of hope. After all, they had already said that they would send it to the little owner when they had the prey. If they don’t want his prey anymore, it’s the same if he sells it to another house!

    Thinking of this, the old Orion didn’t panic, rubbed his hands, looked at Chen Xing and said, “That’s a big thing. I’m afraid that pulling it over will cause onlookers, so I asked my son to put it in the corner. Little boss, if you are If you want to see it, it's better to come with me."

.Chen Xing was stunned for a moment, some unimaginable things would arouse onlookers. He turned his head and glanced at Gu Lang who didn't know when to follow him out, and wanted to ask his opinion.

    Perceiving Chen Xing's gaze, Gu Lang retracted his gaze from the old Orion, turned his head to meet Chen Xing's inquiring gaze, and nodded gently at him, "Let's go over and take a look."

    "All right." With Gu Lang's accurate words, Chen Xing felt much more relieved. He turned to look at the old hunter, "Old man, I will trouble you to lead the way."

    The old hunter did not notice the interaction between them. At this time, all his thoughts are elsewhere. If they don’t want his prey later, will they go to the restaurant to ask about it, or go to the market? Selling better? After all, the thing is so big, it is estimated that it will not be sold out at once, and it is probably too much to wear.

.The old Orion sighed, and then led Chen Xing and the others towards the place where the goods were placed.

    When the group of four of them arrived at the place designated by the old Orion, they saw a tall man in his early twenties standing next to a cart, and the cart was covered with thatch without knowing what was placed on it. It's like a hill.

    "Da Niu, this is the little boss I was talking about. You can lift up these thatch and let them see the goods." The old Orion walked over and patted the man on the shoulder, and commanded him.

    Hearing that, the man called the big cow glanced at the three people who followed, and did not say much. He pulled his big hand on the thatch, and immediately lifted the thatch of the plane, and then exposed it underneath. The thing.

.When Chen Xing saw the thing, he was taken aback, and he couldn't help taking a step back. Gu Lang, who was still standing behind him, held his waist and he stopped.

    "This, this." Chen Xing pointed at the thing, unable to believe his eyes.

    What did he see? He saw a wild boar weighing at least four or five hundred jin, with fangs, blood holes, and a deadly boar.

    "Oh, I forgot that people in the city have never seen this thing."

    Seeing that Chen Xing was frightened by this thing, the old man yelled, and Limala pulled the man in front of the wild boar, a bit of guilt appeared on his face. Although this thing is also called a pig, it looks really afraid. Compliments, especially this wild boar was still stabbed to death by their trap, with blood holes all over it, and it looks even more stunned.

.Daniel touched his head, a little confused about the panic that his father showed, but he looked at the pale face of the brother in front of him, and suddenly understood that the brother in the city had never seen this thing in his entire life, and he was scared now. It is also normal.

    Daniel smiled awkwardly, reached out his hand to pull the straw that was pulled down just now, and cover the wild boar.

    Chen Xing was relieved by Gu Lang's comfort. At this moment, seeing Daniel's movement, he stretched out his hand to stop him, "No need to cover it, I want to look more carefully."

    Daniel's hand hesitated for a moment, looked at his father, and nodded when he saw his father wrinkling a bitter face, and then let go of his hand with some hesitation.

.Chen Xing took a long breath, patted the hand of Gu Lang who was still holding on his waist, and slowly walked towards the big guy, and let the big cow peel away all the thatch that was left on the wild boar. Full picture.

    After approaching, Chen Xing realized that the shock he had just felt was less than one-third of this time, especially the pair of sharp fangs. He could even imagine that this big guy was still alive on its territory. What kind of prestige looks like.

    After Chen Xing left his protection, Gu Lang immediately followed him, always standing at a distance of one arm from him, always paying attention to his state, and if he was afraid, he would go up to comfort him. Prepare.

    After Chen Xing got used to the ugly look of this wild boar, his idea of ​​cooking gradually gained the upper hand, and even the ugly pig head became cute. After all, who doesn't like pig head meat?

.In this era, it is not easy for ordinary people to raise 200 catties of pigs, and there are very few that can raise more than 300 catties. This pig does not know what it is to grow up, and it can grow into such a strong one. appearance.

    Chen Xing estimates that the pig in front of him can reach more than 300 catties at least after removing the unnecessary parts. Wild boars usually run in the mountains and the meat on their bodies is mainly lean, which is more convenient. He followed up cooking.

    Chen Xing quickly thought of what kind of dishes this pig could make, and how many servings of each dish could be made. Thinking of those delicious foods, his eyes flashed a dazzling light. He felt that with this pig alone, their restaurant would be able to hold on for a while, and it was God's help!
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 22.8K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
92.4K 3.3K 84
Title: 小狐妖不想揣崽 Author:池翎 Status: Completed Description: The little fox demon Li Ruan failed in his tribulation, his cultivation suffered greatly and...
48.3K 1.6K 18
What if Ko moon young had a sister ? "What if Moon gang-tae fell for her instead ? This is my own version Enjoy! Moon Gang Tae fanfic *
214K 8K 49
After being alone for months, Riley Walsh stumbles upon a group of people who welcome her with open arms. With her walls up will one girl be able to...