[BL] Dressed as Substitute fo...

Por Erishi_An

Dressed as Substitute for Marrying Husband 穿成替嫁夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 133 Chapters (Completed) Due to the plan... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4

Chapter 89

2.3K 71 11
Por Erishi_An

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, who was awkward and unwilling to endure it for his own sake, reached out his hand and touched his head, and said warmly, "Okay, let's go and see what they are going to do over there. There is nothing to be afraid of when we are together."

    "Yeah." Hearing Gu Lang's words, Chen Xing nodded fiercely at him. He felt that Gu Lang was right. As long as they were together, there was nothing to be afraid of.

    Soothing Chen Xing, who was a little uneasy, Gu Lang looked down at the letter, his eyes full of irony, then lightly sneered, and then quickly looked away.

    The appointment date in the letter from the Chen family was three days later, and it was set for dinner. Therefore, Chen Xing and the others did not stop and did not open the business.

.Even though he didn't like the Chen family, but had decided to go, Chen Xing still took the posture of going as a guest, returned to the Gu family, took a shower, and prepared to change into clean clothes.

    It’s just that Chen Xing still got into trouble when he picked up the clothes. Gu Lang originally took the clothes. He said that he had placed them in the basement of the old mansion and was not found by anyone who was robbed behind. If they didn’t wear them, then It's a pity to be bitten by a mouse. It just so happened that they were going to Chen's house this time, and it was just right for them to wear them out.

    Chen Xing didn’t know what material the clothes were made of, but felt that the price was definitely high when they were made. Otherwise, the clothes won’t last for so long, and they will look like brand new ones. The most important thing is that the materials are cold to the touch. , Supple and silky, even faintly reflecting the light.

.Chen Xing felt that from this dress alone, he could get a glimpse of the wealth of the Gu family at the beginning, but now those wealth has become a glimpse, leaving only infinite emotion for future generations.

    But these are not the issues that Chen Xing needs to care about now. What he is most concerned about is how to wear this dress, because this dress has three layers, and each layer looks like it is worn outside, and he really wants to wear it outside. Let him I don't even know where to start.

    Just as Chen Xing stared at those pieces of clothes for a while, his room door was knocked suddenly, followed by Gu Lang's familiar warm voice, "Stars, are you alright?"

    Knowing that Gu Lang was here, Chen Xing's eyes lit up, as if he had seen a savior, and hurriedly shouted out: "I don't know how to wear this dress, can you come in and help me wear it!"

.As soon as Chen Xing said these words, there was a silence outside the door, as if the human voice that appeared just now was just his hallucination.

    Just when Chen Xing wondered why Gu Lang didn’t speak, Gu Lang’s slightly awkward voice resounded outside the door, as if it was squeezed out between the teeth, "Although we are married, this is still the case. Some are not appropriate."

    Chen Xing felt a little strange when he heard this voice. Isn't it just to help put on a dress? It's not suitable there. Are there so many particularities among their boys?

    But soon, Chen Xing suddenly remembered that he is no longer in the original world. He is not a man here, but a fertile brother with a male appearance. What he said just now is equivalent to a woman inviting a man in to help him dress, and the ambiguity between them is self-evident.

.Thinking of this, Chen Xing's face immediately turned red, and he squatted outside and said, "Yes, it's a bit inappropriate. You still don't want to come in."

    The people outside didn’t know what they were thinking. Chen Xing heard an extremely soft laugh, and he blushed immediately. He continued to stand for a while before he heard Gu Lang continue to say: "I know how those clothes are worn. Yes, you follow the steps I said, can you wear those clothes by yourself?"

    "Yes." Chen Xing breathed a sigh of relief when he heard Gu Lang say this, and then he didn't know why, and at the same time, a bit of disappointment appeared.

    "Well, the first dress is the one with the lightest color."

.Gu Lang outside the door said while recalling, and at the same time a scene of Chen Xing wearing clothes appeared in his mind. The light blue clothes gradually moved up along the white arms to the shoulders, and then covered the round shoulders. .

    Just when Gu Lang felt a bit itchy in his nose, Chen Xing's voice came from inside the door, "I'm fine."

    When Gu Lang heard this sound, he touched his sour nose reflexively, and he was relieved to see that there was nothing in his hand. He immediately calmed his mind, and continued: "Okay, the next one is the one with two thin bands on the left and the right."

    "Okay, I'm looking for it."

    Gu Lang looked at the sky above the yard and felt that the weather was not too hot. Why did he feel like he was on fire.

    "I'm ready!"

.Gu Lang heard the sudden approaching sound, turned his head and saw Chen Xing standing next to him. He originally looked at him with a smile on his face, but when he saw his face clearly, the expression on his face became a little bit different. eccentric.

    "What's the matter?" Gu Lang saw Chen Xing, and the expression on his face returned to the gentle and indifferent expression of the past.

    Chen Xing looked at him hesitantly, and finally opened his mouth, "Are you uncomfortable there? Why is your face so red?"

    When asked by Chen Xing, Gu Lang touched his cheek and found that it was a little hot. He was taken aback for a moment, and then he pretended to be calm and said: "It's okay, just standing here is a little hot."

    Chen Xing was said by Gu Lang. He looked up at the sun above his head and found that the hottest time had passed! Although it's not midsummer now, it shouldn't be like this. .Thinking that Gu Langping was in poor health, he couldn't help but became worried, and said anxiously: "Do you feel any physical discomfort? Do you want to see the doctor?"

    A bit of embarrassment appeared on Gu Lang's face being so cared by Chen Xing. He quickly waved his hand towards Chen Xing and motioned: "It doesn't matter, it's not that serious."

    Chen Xing was still a little worried, and wanted to continue to persuade him.

    Gu Lang knew that he couldn't go on like this anymore, otherwise he wouldn't know how to end it later. He watched Chen Xing's clothes, although he was dressed, but still had some wrinkled clothes, and quickly said, "Some parts of your clothes are still unreasonable. Okay, let me help you!"

    Speaking that Gu Lang couldn't allow Chen Xing to refuse, he stretched out his hand to tidy up his clothes. .It's just that when he looked at the white and delicate inner neck that Chen Xing had not adjusted before, his eyes went down a bit involuntarily, and the unfitted clothes made the scenery below seem looming.

    "What's wrong, is it because my clothes are too messy, but I have tried my best."

    Chen Xing's distressed voice sounded in Gu Lang's ears, pulling his free mind back.

    Gu Lang avoided Chen Xing's innocent eyes, and said with some embarrassment, "No, you have done a good job, but some areas still need to be adjusted."

    Immediately afterwards, Gu Lang suppressed his shaking mind, tried to treat Chen Xing with a normal attitude, and quickly helped him organize his clothes.

    Just when Gu Lang satisfactorily admired his masterpiece and thought about what hairstyle to wear for Chen Xing later, he heard Chen Xing exclaimed, "Gu Lang, you have a nosebleed. !"

.The calm expression on Gu Lang's face stagnated, and then he reached out his hand and touched his nose. When he put it in front of his eyes again, he saw the bright red blood on it, and then he believed that he really had a nosebleed.

    Gu Lang looked at the blood on his hand with a flat expression, but Chen Xing was panicked. He immediately thought of the posture he had learned before, and reached out his hand to make Gu Lang raise his head and not move randomly.

    Gu Lang cooperated very obediently, and the expression on his face quickly returned to calm after a brief astonishment. From the corner of his eye, seeing Chen Xing busy around him, suddenly laughed.

    When it was determined that Gu Lang had a nosebleed only by accident and there were no other major problems, Chen Xing and Gu Lang cleaned up again and rode to Chen's house in a carriage. It's just that it's a bit late than the originally scheduled time.

    The gate of Chen's house.

.As the servants of the house, Kui San and Li Ming received the order from the housekeeper early in the morning to ask them to greet the guests on behalf of the master's house at this hour in the afternoon, and then lead them to the master.

    The two of them were very happy when they heard the news, they were able to show their faces in front of the master, maybe they could get the master's appreciation by this, and they were so prosperous from then on.

    Therefore, the extremely excited two people waited outside the door before the hour arrived. They just waited for a long time, but the carriage in the housekeeper's mouth still did not come.

    Kuisan finally felt that something was wrong. He looked at Li Ming who was standing next to him and asked, "Do you know who is here this time?"

    Li Ming thought for a while, and finally said unsure: "The people who were talking about were Chen Xing, the unfavored concubine at home, and his sick husband."

.Kui San patted his thigh with an annoyed look on his face, and pointed to Li Ming's nose and cursed: "You idiot, why didn't you say it earlier! If you told me earlier that it was the two shabby households, why should we? I stand here and wait for a long time, and when the hour is up, I can come out to lead people. Wouldn't it be possible to rest for a long time!"

    Li Ming was a little unhappy when he heard Kuisan scold him, but after hearing what he said, he felt that there was some truth to him, so he didn't reply. He just said in a nonchalant way: "I didn't think too much. , After all, it’s an errand handed over to us by the butler, isn’t it the same for everyone?"

    Hearing Li Ming’s words, Kui San felt angry, and immediately retorted: “Is it the same for the nobles or the settlers? The nobles can’t be invited, we have to catch up and wait. After all, we have won their appreciation. We will be able to follow the chickens and dogs to the sky..But this is different. He is begging our father. He has to accept how we treat him, and we don't need to be so cautious. "

    Li Ming heard Kui San’s words of truth, and immediately felt that there was some truth, and gave him a thumbs up and praised: "You have considered enough, I am still ashamed."

    "That's it." Kui San was relieved by Li Ming's flattering, but he continued to care about the northwest wind that had been blowing for a long time. He just rolled his eyes and came up with a new idea. He prodded the dumb partner next to him with his elbow, and when he saw him looking over, he whispered in his ear, "Do you want to get some oil?"

    Zhang Ming nodded immediately. Who doesn't want to get some oil, isn't it obvious?

.A sly smile appeared on Quesanna’s slightly ugly face, and he said in a low voice: "When they come later, I will pretend to be angry with the master, saying that the master has not seen them. You are here. I took the opportunity to say that you can help them intercede, and then ask them for some reward."

    Hearing this method, Li Ming frowned and asked a little uneasy: "But the butler has ordered it. Master must see them today. What if they really turn around and leave?"

    Kuisan simply hated iron and steel, and muttered: "I said you are stupid, you are still not convinced, they are poor, and naturally they have no money. If they don't have money, they come to relatives, so naturally they come to build relationships and want something good. ! Since this is the case, can they leave easily? You'll see it later, just do as I said."

.Li Ming listened to his words and nodded like smashing garlic, only thinking that Kui San was really clever.

    Just as the two were talking, a very simple looking carriage slowly drove out from the corner of the street, and finally slowly stopped at the gate of Chen's house.

    Kuisan and Li Ming looked at the carriage in front of them that could not see the cost, but it was definitely not cheap.

    Kuisan was bold enough, and directly asked the coachman sitting in front, "Who are the guests of that house, please?"

    The coachman was only in his early twenties. He smiled at him and said without stage fright: "Gu family."

    Kui San and Li Ming stayed for a while, and then said in disbelief, "The Gu's family with only one person left in the west of the city?"

.A few unpleasant flashes flashed in the driver's eyes, but he nodded calmly when he thought of the scene his son needs to face later, which was considered to have responded to their guess.

    After getting an affirmative answer, Kui San and Li Ming looked at each other for a long time, shocked in their hearts. Didn’t it mean that those two people were very poor? In their imagination, they should be able to walk over, and since they can afford to rent a carriage, it should also be the lowest-class carriage.

    Just as their hearts were turbulent, the coachman jumped out of the carriage, took out the pedals on the carriage and placed it underneath, and then shouted inside, "My son, little boss, we are here, you can get off the carriage. NS."

.Kui San and Li Ming looked toward the carriage uncontrollably, and saw a jade-white hand with well-knotted bones that opened the curtain of the carriage, and then came out a light blue gown with a face like a crown jade. The gentle-tempered man came, and behind him was a little brother with red lips and white teeth and star-eyed eyes.

    The man stepped off the carriage first, and then turned back to help the little brother behind him. After the two stood still, they smiled at each other and let go of each other's hands.

    Looking at Gu Jiafufu standing there like a pair of biren, Kui San couldn't believe his eyes, and he said that he had turned into a noble son when he turned around. Especially since Chen Xing hasn't seen him for a few months, how come he has developed such a beautiful appearance!

    Just when Kui San was frantic, Li Ming next to him slammed into him and whispered in his ear: "Youshui."

.Kui San was shocked. If it weren't for the three people in front of him who were about to walk over, Kui San would now wish to punch the fool behind him, would you fucking look at the occasion! Even if he doesn't understand the market anymore, he can see that the clothes worn by the two of them are very valuable, and even the clothes on their grooms are materials that can only be used by the confidant next to the master.

    Just as Kui San secretly cursed the idiot beside him, Gu Lang, who was about to walk in front of them, glanced at him lightly, but this made him tremble all over, making him subconsciously feel a little guilty. , Wondering if his original trick has been seen through by him.

    "We are invited by Master Chen. Can you take us in to see Master Chen and take care of the horses for us."

.The young coachman spoke, and Kuisan immediately recovered his senses and showed him a usual flattering smile, "You are welcome, this is what we should be."

    As he said, Kuisan turned his head to look at Li Ming, who looked at him eagerly, with doubts in his eyes, and hurriedly said; "You don't want to take the carriage and fasten it."

    Li Ming watched him want to say something, but he closed it back under his fierce gaze. He could only lead the horse with his stomach full of doubts. When he walked to the horse, he was sprayed. His nose rang.

    When the idiot Li Ming left, the remaining Kui San made a please gesture towards Gu Lang and the others, asking them to go in with them.

    Gu Lang nodded and led Chen Xing into the Chen family's door.

.Returning to the Chen family again, he walked from the front door openly. Chen Xing didn't feel much, but felt that the Chen family didn't have the style in the memory, and it was even worse than the current Gu family. Just as Chen Xing was thinking about it, whether the magnificent and spacious door of the Chen family in his memory came from his own memory or the original Chen Xing's memory, he suddenly noticed that his hand was being held by someone.

    Chen Xing turned his head and looked to the side, only to see Gu Langzheng looking at him with a smile. At that moment, Chen Xing felt that he didn't care about anything, anyway, it was a matter of the past, and he didn't need to hold on to it anymore. He shook Gu Lang's hand firmly, and smiled at him.

    Gu Lang gave him a gentle smile, gentle but powerful.

    The two of them stepped up the steps together and walked all the way towards the courtyard under the guidance of Kui San.

.Along the way, Chen Xing looked at the decorations in the yard, wondering whether it was his own problem, which caused him to look at the decorations inside, not as good as those of Gu's, and the decorations were not as good as those of Gu's.

    While Chen Xing was looking at the yard, Kui San, who led the way, looked at Chen Xing from time to time, with strange lights shining in his eyes. Kui San had seen Chen Xing in the mansion before, but Chen Xing at that time It's not as good-looking as it is now.

    Kui San's eyes gradually became fascinating, and there was a sudden pain in his ankle, his body rushed forward uncontrollably, and he immediately knocked down the steps, his face covered with blood.

    Chen Xing heard the movement here and turned to look in his direction. When he saw that his face was covered with blood and even his teeth were knocked out, he couldn't help showing an expression that felt a little bit in pain.

.Gu Lang faintly covered Chen Xing's eyes, so that he stopped looking at Kui San, and said blankly: "You need to go for treatment, change someone to show us the way!"

    Kyu San held his bleeding mouth, knowing that he would never be praised for seeing the butler like this, he would only be criticized, and he would no longer insist. He nodded creakingly, pulled a little maid passing by, and gestured for a long time to let her lead the way in.

    Leaving Kuisan with him, Chen Xing began to study the layout here again. Just when he wondered why there was such a big difference between the Chen family and the Gu family, they were led to the main house where the guests were met, and the door of the main house was still There stood a man in charge.

.When the steward first saw Gu Lang and Chen Xing, his eyes were as amazing as those of those who were just now, but he quickly stopped, and then came forward to them and said: "Gu Gongzi, Gu, Gu Jiafulang, madam. He and the master are already waiting inside."

    Gu Lang nodded, just glanced at the butler faintly, and went straight in with Chen Xing, unexpectedly he didn't even intend to answer a word.

    The butler's fists tightened and loosened, and he followed them in.

    At this time, on the main seat of the hall, Madam Chen and Master Chen were sitting on the main seat, waiting for Gu Lang and the others to arrive.

    Madam Chen thought about it countless times in her heart, how to say how to take the lead, and how to coerce and lure Gu Lang to hand over her prescription. After confirming that it was an exhaustive plan, he let go of his heart.

.Turning his head and glanced at Master Chen next to him, seeing that he was frowning tightly and seemed very dissatisfied, the abacus in his heart became more and more loud.

    As the footsteps outside approached, Madam Chen straightened up and put on a good-looking posture, preparing to welcome the upcoming Chen Xing and the others. Of course, the focus is on Gu Lang, his future optimistic son-in-law, her cornucopia.

    When Gu Lang and Chen Xing walked in, they saw two people facing the door.

    Gu Lang looked at the two men and yelled plainly, "Master Chen, Madam Chen."

    Chen Xing looked at them and hesitated for a while, but still couldn't utter the word'father and mother'. He bit his head and shouted, "Master Chen, Mrs. Chen."

.When Gu Lang came in, Old Master Chen looked at him, looking at this Zhilan Yushu-like figure, he couldn't even remember whether he looked like this the last time he saw him.

    Master Chen even thought that this time Gu Lang and the one he saw last time were two people, but he soon remembered another thing, that is, when we met last time, Gu Lang was still a poor scholar. Today's Gu Lang, although his fortune is not rich, he has a profitable restaurant, and his natural and spiritual outlook is different.

    Thinking about this, Master Chen became more and more sure that Gu Lang had made a lot of money, otherwise there would be no big changes.

    The author has something to say: see you in the rest of the comment section.

Previous chapter
Bookmark
Back to list
Next chapter
Home My Bookshelf Reading History

.The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and should not be used for any commercial purposes. Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing who was awkward and unwilling to endure it for himself. He reached out and touched his head and said warmly: "Okay, we Just go and see what they are going to do over there. There is nothing to be afraid of when we are together."

    "Yeah." Hearing Gu Lang's words, Chen Xing nodded fiercely at him. He felt that Gu Lang was right. As long as they were together, there was nothing to be afraid of.

    Soothing Chen Xing, who was a little uneasy, Gu Lang looked down at the letter, his eyes full of irony, then lightly sneered, and then quickly looked away.

    The appointment date in the letter from the Chen family was three days later, and it was set for dinner. Therefore, Chen Xing and the others did not stop and did not open the business.

.Even though he didn't like the Chen family, but had decided to go, Chen Xing still took the posture of going as a guest, returned to the Gu family, took a shower, and prepared to change into clean clothes.

    It’s just that Chen Xing still got into trouble when he picked up the clothes. Gu Lang originally took the clothes. He said that he had placed them in the basement of the old mansion and was not found by anyone who was robbed behind. If they didn’t wear them, then It's a pity to be bitten by a mouse. It just so happened that they were going to Chen's house this time, and it was just right for them to wear them out.

    Chen Xing didn’t know what material the clothes were made of, but felt that the price was definitely high when they were made. Otherwise, the clothes won’t last for so long, and they will look like brand new ones. The most important thing is that the materials are cold to the touch. , Supple and silky, even faintly reflecting the light.

.Chen Xing felt that from this dress alone, he could get a glimpse of the wealth of the Gu family at the beginning, but now those wealth has become a glimpse, leaving only infinite emotion for future generations.

    But these are not the issues that Chen Xing needs to care about now. What he is most concerned about is how to wear this dress, because this dress has three layers, and each layer looks like it is worn outside, and he really wants to wear it outside. Let him I don't even know where to start.

    Just as Chen Xing stared at those pieces of clothes for a while, his room door was knocked suddenly, followed by Gu Lang's familiar warm voice, "Stars, are you alright?"

    Knowing that Gu Lang was here, Chen Xing's eyes lit up, as if he had seen a savior, and hurriedly shouted out: "I don't know how to wear this dress, can you come in and help me wear it!"

.As soon as Chen Xing said these words, there was a silence outside the door, as if the human voice that appeared just now was just his hallucination.

    Just when Chen Xing wondered why Gu Lang didn’t speak, Gu Lang’s slightly awkward voice resounded outside the door, as if it was squeezed out between the teeth, "Although we are married, this is still the case. Some are not appropriate."

    Chen Xing felt a little strange when he heard this voice. Isn't it just to help put on a dress? It's not suitable there. Are there so many particularities among their boys?

    But soon, Chen Xing suddenly remembered that he is no longer in the original world. He is not a man here, but a fertile brother with a male appearance. What he said just now is equivalent to a woman inviting a man in to help him dress, and the ambiguity between them is self-evident.

.Thinking of this, Chen Xing's face immediately turned red, and he squatted outside and said, "Yes, it's a bit inappropriate. You still don't want to come in."

    The people outside didn’t know what they were thinking. Chen Xing heard an extremely soft laugh, and he blushed immediately. He continued to stand for a while before he heard Gu Lang continue to say: "I know how those clothes are worn. Yes, you follow the steps I said, can you wear those clothes by yourself?"

    "Yes." Chen Xing breathed a sigh of relief when he heard Gu Lang say this, and then he didn't know why, and at the same time, a bit of disappointment appeared.

    "Well, the first dress is the one with the lightest color."

.Gu Lang outside the door said while recalling, and at the same time a scene of Chen Xing wearing clothes appeared in his mind. The light blue clothes gradually moved up along the white arms to the shoulders, and then covered the round shoulders. .

    Just when Gu Lang felt a bit itchy in his nose, Chen Xing's voice came from inside the door, "I'm fine."

    When Gu Lang heard this sound, he touched his sour nose reflexively, and he was relieved to see that there was nothing in his hand. He immediately calmed his mind, and continued: "Okay, the next one is the one with two thin bands on the left and the right."

    "Okay, I'm looking for it."

    Gu Lang looked at the sky above the yard and felt that the weather was not too hot. Why did he feel like he was on fire.

    "I'm ready!"

.Gu Lang heard the sudden approaching sound, turned his head and saw Chen Xing standing next to him. He originally looked at him with a smile on his face, but when he saw his face clearly, the expression on his face became a little bit different. eccentric.

    "What's the matter?" Gu Lang saw Chen Xing, and the expression on his face returned to the gentle and indifferent expression of the past.

    Chen Xing looked at him hesitantly, and finally opened his mouth, "Are you uncomfortable there? Why is your face so red?"

    When asked by Chen Xing, Gu Lang touched his cheek and found that it was a little hot. He was taken aback for a moment, and then he pretended to be calm and said: "It's okay, just standing here is a little hot."

    Chen Xing was said by Gu Lang. He looked up at the sun above his head and found that the hottest time had passed! Although it's not midsummer now, it shouldn't be like this. .Thinking that Gu Langping was in poor health, he couldn't help but became worried, and said anxiously: "Do you feel any physical discomfort? Do you want to see the doctor?"

    A bit of embarrassment appeared on Gu Lang's face being so cared by Chen Xing. He quickly waved his hand towards Chen Xing and motioned: "It doesn't matter, it's not that serious."

    Chen Xing was still a little worried, and wanted to continue to persuade him.

    Gu Lang knew that he couldn't go on like this anymore, otherwise he wouldn't know how to end it later. He watched Chen Xing's clothes, although he was dressed, but still had some wrinkled clothes, and quickly said, "Some parts of your clothes are still unreasonable. Okay, let me help you!"

    Speaking that Gu Lang couldn't allow Chen Xing to refuse, he stretched out his hand to tidy up his clothes. .It's just that when he looked at the white and delicate inner neck that Chen Xing had not adjusted before, his eyes went down a bit involuntarily, and the unfitted clothes made the scenery below seem looming.

    "What's wrong, is it because my clothes are too messy, but I have tried my best."

    Chen Xing's distressed voice sounded in Gu Lang's ears, pulling his free mind back.

    Gu Lang avoided Chen Xing's innocent eyes, and said with some embarrassment, "No, you have done a good job, but some areas still need to be adjusted."

    Immediately afterwards, Gu Lang suppressed his shaking mind, tried to treat Chen Xing with a normal attitude, and quickly helped him organize his clothes.

    Just when Gu Lang satisfactorily admired his masterpiece and thought about what hairstyle to wear for Chen Xing later, he heard Chen Xing exclaimed, "Gu Lang, you have a nosebleed. !"

.The calm expression on Gu Lang's face stagnated, and then he reached out his hand and touched his nose. When he put it in front of his eyes again, he saw the bright red blood on it, and then he believed that he really had a nosebleed.

    Gu Lang looked at the blood on his hand with a flat expression, but Chen Xing was panicked. He immediately thought of the posture he had learned before, and reached out his hand to make Gu Lang raise his head and not move randomly.

    Gu Lang cooperated very obediently, and the expression on his face quickly returned to calm after a brief astonishment. From the corner of his eye, seeing Chen Xing busy around him, suddenly laughed.

    When it was determined that Gu Lang had a nosebleed only by accident and there were no other major problems, Chen Xing and Gu Lang cleaned up again and rode to Chen's house in a carriage. It's just that it's a bit late than the originally scheduled time.

    The gate of Chen's house.

.As the servants of the house, Kui San and Li Ming received the order from the housekeeper early in the morning to ask them to greet the guests on behalf of the master's house at this hour in the afternoon, and then lead them to the master.

    The two of them were very happy when they heard the news, they were able to show their faces in front of the master, maybe they could get the master's appreciation by this, and they were so prosperous from then on.

    Therefore, the extremely excited two people waited outside the door before the hour arrived. They just waited for a long time, but the carriage in the housekeeper's mouth still did not come.

    Kuisan finally felt that something was wrong. He looked at Li Ming who was standing next to him and asked, "Do you know who is here this time?"

    Li Ming thought for a while, and finally said unsure: "The people who were talking about were Chen Xing, the unfavored concubine at home, and his sick husband."

.Kui San patted his thigh with an annoyed look on his face, and pointed to Li Ming's nose and cursed: "You idiot, why didn't you say it earlier! If you told me earlier that it was the two shabby households, why should we? I stand here and wait for a long time, and when the hour is up, I can come out to lead people. Wouldn't it be possible to rest for a long time!"

    Li Ming was a little unhappy when he heard Kuisan scold him, but after hearing what he said, he felt that there was some truth to him, so he didn't reply. He just said in a nonchalant way: "I didn't think too much. , After all, it’s an errand handed over to us by the butler, isn’t it the same for everyone?"

    Hearing Li Ming’s words, Kui San felt angry, and immediately retorted: “Is it the same for the nobles or the settlers? The nobles can’t be invited, we have to catch up and wait. After all, we have won their appreciation. We will be able to follow the chickens and dogs to the sky..But this is different. He is begging our father. He has to accept how we treat him, and we don't need to be so cautious. "

    Li Ming heard Kui San’s words of truth, and immediately felt that there was some truth, and gave him a thumbs up and praised: "You have considered enough, I am still ashamed."

    "That's it." Kui San was relieved by Li Ming's flattering, but he continued to care about the northwest wind that had been blowing for a long time. He just rolled his eyes and came up with a new idea. He prodded the dumb partner next to him with his elbow, and when he saw him looking over, he whispered in his ear, "Do you want to get some oil?"

    Zhang Ming nodded immediately. Who doesn't want to get some oil, isn't it obvious?

.A sly smile appeared on Quesanna’s slightly ugly face, and he said in a low voice: "When they come later, I will pretend to be angry with the master, saying that the master has not seen them. You are here. I took the opportunity to say that you can help them intercede, and then ask them for some reward."

    Hearing this method, Li Ming frowned and asked a little uneasy: "But the butler has ordered it. Master must see them today. What if they really turn around and leave?"

    Kuisan simply hated iron and steel, and muttered: "I said you are stupid, you are still not convinced, they are poor, and naturally they have no money. If they don't have money, they come to relatives, so naturally they come to build relationships and want something good. ! Since this is the case, can they leave easily? You'll see it later, just do as I said."

.Li Ming listened to his words and nodded like smashing garlic, only thinking that Kui San was really clever.

    Just as the two were talking, a very simple looking carriage slowly drove out from the corner of the street, and finally slowly stopped at the gate of Chen's house.

    Kuisan and Li Ming looked at the carriage in front of them that could not see the cost, but it was definitely not cheap.

    Kuisan was bold enough, and directly asked the coachman sitting in front, "Who are the guests of that house, please?"

    The coachman was only in his early twenties. He smiled at him and said without stage fright: "Gu family."

    Kui San and Li Ming stayed for a while, and then said in disbelief, "The Gu's family with only one person left in the west of the city?"

.A few unpleasant flashes flashed in the driver's eyes, but he nodded calmly when he thought of the scene his son needs to face later, which was considered to have responded to their guess.

    After getting an affirmative answer, Kui San and Li Ming looked at each other for a long time, shocked in their hearts. Didn’t it mean that those two people were very poor? In their imagination, they should be able to walk over, and since they can afford to rent a carriage, it should also be the lowest-class carriage.

    Just as their hearts were turbulent, the coachman jumped out of the carriage, took out the pedals on the carriage and placed it underneath, and then shouted inside, "My son, little boss, we are here, you can get off the carriage. NS."

.Kui San and Li Ming looked toward the carriage uncontrollably, and saw a jade-white hand with well-knotted bones that opened the curtain of the carriage, and then came out a light blue gown with a face like a crown jade. The gentle-tempered man came, and behind him was a little brother with red lips and white teeth and star-eyed eyes.

    The man stepped off the carriage first, and then turned back to help the little brother behind him. After the two stood still, they smiled at each other and let go of each other's hands.

    Looking at Gu Jiafufu standing there like a pair of biren, Kui San couldn't believe his eyes, and he said that he had turned into a noble son when he turned around. Especially since Chen Xing hasn't seen him for a few months, how come he has developed such a beautiful appearance!

    Just when Kui San was frantic, Li Ming next to him slammed into him and whispered in his ear: "Youshui."

.Kui San was shocked. If it weren't for the three people in front of him who were about to walk over, Kui San would now wish to punch the fool behind him, would you fucking look at the occasion! Even if he doesn't understand the market anymore, he can see that the clothes worn by the two of them are very valuable, and even the clothes on their grooms are materials that can only be used by the confidant next to the master.

    Just as Kui San secretly cursed the idiot beside him, Gu Lang, who was about to walk in front of them, glanced at him lightly, but this made him tremble all over, making him subconsciously feel a little guilty. , Wondering if his original trick has been seen through by him.

    "We are invited by Master Chen. Can you take us in to see Master Chen and take care of the horses for us."

.The young coachman spoke, and Kuisan immediately recovered his senses and showed him a usual flattering smile, "You are welcome, this is what we should be."

    As he said, Kuisan turned his head to look at Li Ming, who looked at him eagerly, with doubts in his eyes, and hurriedly said; "You don't want to take the carriage and fasten it."

    Li Ming watched him want to say something, but he closed it back under his fierce gaze. He could only lead the horse with his stomach full of doubts. When he walked to the horse, he was sprayed. His nose rang.

    When the idiot Li Ming left, the remaining Kui San made a please gesture towards Gu Lang and the others, asking them to go in with them.

    Gu Lang nodded and led Chen Xing into the Chen family's door.

.Returning to the Chen family again, he walked from the front door openly. Chen Xing didn't feel much, but felt that the Chen family didn't have the style in the memory, and it was even worse than the current Gu family. Just as Chen Xing was thinking about it, whether the magnificent and spacious door of the Chen family in his memory came from his own memory or the original Chen Xing's memory, he suddenly noticed that his hand was being held by someone.

    Chen Xing turned his head and looked to the side, only to see Gu Langzheng looking at him with a smile. At that moment, Chen Xing felt that he didn't care about anything, anyway, it was a matter of the past, and he didn't need to hold on to it anymore. He shook Gu Lang's hand firmly, and smiled at him.

    Gu Lang gave him a gentle smile, gentle but powerful.

    The two of them stepped up the steps together and walked all the way towards the courtyard under the guidance of Kui San.

.Along the way, Chen Xing looked at the decorations in the yard, wondering whether it was his own problem, which caused him to look at the decorations inside, not as good as those of Gu's, and the decorations were not as good as those of Gu's.

    While Chen Xing was looking at the yard, Kui San, who led the way, looked at Chen Xing from time to time, with strange lights shining in his eyes. Kui San had seen Chen Xing in the mansion before, but Chen Xing at that time It's not as good-looking as it is now.

    Kui San's eyes gradually became fascinating, and there was a sudden pain in his ankle, his body rushed forward uncontrollably, and he immediately knocked down the steps, his face covered with blood.

    Chen Xing heard the movement here and turned to look in his direction. When he saw that his face was covered with blood and even his teeth were knocked out, he couldn't help showing an expression that felt a little bit in pain.

.Gu Lang faintly covered Chen Xing's eyes, so that he stopped looking at Kui San, and said blankly: "You need to go for treatment, change someone to show us the way!"

    Kyu San held his bleeding mouth, knowing that he would never be praised for seeing the butler like this, he would only be criticized, and he would no longer insist. He nodded creakingly, pulled a little maid passing by, and gestured for a long time to let her lead the way in.

    Leaving Kuisan with him, Chen Xing began to study the layout here again. Just when he wondered why there was such a big difference between the Chen family and the Gu family, they were led to the main house where the guests were met, and the door of the main house was still There stood a man in charge.

.When the steward first saw Gu Lang and Chen Xing, his eyes were as amazing as those of those who were just now, but he quickly stopped, and then came forward to them and said: "Gu Gongzi, Gu, Gu Jiafulang, madam. He and the master are already waiting inside."

    Gu Lang nodded, just glanced at the butler faintly, and went straight in with Chen Xing, unexpectedly he didn't even intend to answer a word.

    The butler's fists tightened and loosened, and he followed them in.

    At this time, on the main seat of the hall, Madam Chen and Master Chen were sitting on the main seat, waiting for Gu Lang and the others to arrive.

    Madam Chen thought about it countless times in her heart, how to say how to take the lead, and how to coerce and lure Gu Lang to hand over her prescription. After confirming that it was an exhaustive plan, he let go of his heart.

.Turning his head and glanced at Master Chen next to him, seeing that he was frowning tightly and seemed very dissatisfied, the abacus in his heart became more and more loud.

    As the footsteps outside approached, Madam Chen straightened up and put on a good-looking posture, preparing to welcome the upcoming Chen Xing and the others. Of course, the focus is on Gu Lang, his future optimistic son-in-law, her cornucopia.

    When Gu Lang and Chen Xing walked in, they saw two people facing the door.

    Gu Lang looked at the two men and yelled plainly, "Master Chen, Madam Chen."

    Chen Xing looked at them and hesitated for a while, but still couldn't utter the word'father and mother'. He bit his head and shouted, "Master Chen, Mrs. Chen."

.When Gu Lang came in, Old Master Chen looked at him, looking at this Zhilan Yushu-like figure, he couldn't even remember whether he looked like this the last time he saw him.

    Master Chen even thought that this time Gu Lang and the one he saw last time were two people, but he soon remembered another thing, that is, when we met last time, Gu Lang was still a poor scholar. Today's Gu Lang, although his fortune is not rich, he has a profitable restaurant, and his natural and spiritual outlook is different.

    Thinking about this, Master Chen became more and more sure that Gu Lang had made a lot of money, otherwise there would be no big changes.

    The author has something to : see you in the rest of the comment section.
.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

72.9K 3.5K 129
Title(s): 被皇上剥削的那些年[穿书] Author: 醉折桃花 Status: 121 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Summary: Shen Chu recently read a cool article by a male fan named...
103K 2.9K 70
The Wealthy Husband 豪门之养夫[娱乐圈] Author(s) Jian Jia nizi 蒹葭妮子 Status in COO 69 Chapters + 1 Extra ( Completed ) Description Ding Cheng was basking in t...
600K 63.3K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
2.9M 190K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...