[BL] Dressed as Substitute fo...

Av Erishi_An

Dressed as Substitute for Marrying Husband 穿成替嫁夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 133 Chapters (Completed) Due to the plan... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4

Chapter 83

2.3K 93 10
Av Erishi_An

Qiu Jiu looked at his son's not very good face, and he didn't say anything more witty, and quietly retreated, while still silently remembering in his heart that his son didn't seem to like the matter of that Miss Chen's very much.

    However, after Qiu Jiu left, Gu Lang frowned in disgust at the thought of the woman who kept staring at him. This made him want to speed up the pace of destroying the Chen family.

    No, he has to wait. He will double what he suffered, and cut the meat with a blunt knife, so that he can be worthy of those who have harmed their Chen family and fell into trouble.

    Just as Gu Lang tried to restrain his irrationality, he suddenly smelled a familiar smell, and then his frowning brows gradually loosened, turning his head to look at Chen Xing who came by with the vegetables. There was even a smile on his face.

.Chen Xing put the medicated food in his hand in front of Gu Lang, raised his eyes to look at his face, and then asked a little uncertainly: "Gu Lang, did someone upset you just now?"

    Gu Lang was originally focused on what Chen Xing was holding. He was stunned when he heard what he said, and then shook his head with a small smile, and asked with some curiosity: "What's wrong? I didn't. "

    Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang's face, tilted his head, and watched him staring at him with a smile on his face. He couldn't see the unhappy look at all. He only thought that he was wrong. He thought about it and said again. : "If the guests are difficult, you can just rest at home. There are Qiu Jiu and others here, and there are so many helpers, we can handle it."

.When Gu Lang wanted to come over to help at first, Chen Xing disagreed, but after Gu Lang moved out that his health was not good and he needed to move around more, he reluctantly agreed, and chose a light counter. Work for him.

    But even if it is, Chen Xing is still worried that Gu Lang's body will not be able to take it. From time to time, he thinks about some supplements for Gu Lang to eat, hoping that he will be better for his health after eating. This is the bowl of soup he brought now.

    "Oh, little boss, what are you guys? Why does it taste so good? I want to order one too." A guest who came to checkout looked straight at the stew on the counter, his eyes full of The desire to have a bite.

    Chen Xing was a little bit embarrassed by his ardent eyes, and quietly took the stew down and placed it under a cabinet that the guests could not see.

.The customer looked at Chen Xing’s eagerness to cover things up, and he couldn’t help being amused. He was a regular customer in the store, so he didn’t have much scruples about Chen Xing. He laughed directly, "Little boss, even if you don’t give me food, It’s also good to smell it for me. Isn’t this way too stingy?"

    Chen Xing was panicked by what the visitor said, and he became red all at once, and he looked very cute.

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's appearance, then looked at the guests in front of him who were staring ignorantly. He quietly blocked in front of him, and said coldly, "Sorry, that was made for me, not to the outside world. sell."

    The guest was agitated by Gu Lang's words, raised his eyes to meet Gu Lang's indifferent expression, shocked all over, and laughed uneasily, "I don't have to eat it, I just smell it too fragrant."

.At this time, Chen Xing also felt that his avoidance posture was not very good. He stretched out a head from behind Gu Lang, looked at the customer and said, "Sorry, it was made for him. Suitable."

    The guest looked at Chen Xing's sudden appearance of a head, and suddenly laughed out loud, "Your relationship is really good!"

    After that, the guest looked up at the man staring at him blankly in front of him, and said with earnest words: "The little boss is so good, you have to treat the little boss well!"

    The guest felt a little embarrassed when he finished speaking. He looked at the man in front of him nonchalantly, thinking that he would not get any answer. Who knew that after he had said this, he nodded solemnly towards himself, lightly Replied softly, "Yes."

.The guest and the red-skinned Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang at the same time, only to see that Gu Lang nodded at them solemnly under their gaze, and said solemnly: "I will."

    "Huh." Chen Xing did not expect Gu Lang to answer like this. He thought that according to the character of taking care of Lang, he would not pay attention to such boring questions. He did not expect that he not only answered, but also answered so solemnly.

    Gu Lang seemed to perceive Chen Xing’s confusion, lowered his eyebrows, and met Chen Xing’s doubtful gaze. He stretched out his hand and rubbed Chen Xing’s head, his eyes were gentle and said: "You are so good to me, I agree. It should be good to you too."

    Chen Xing's face turned red all of a sudden, how did he feel that Gu Lang now said these words too casually.

.The guest next to him looked at the two of them and talked and looked at each other, completely ignoring his own appearance, and shook his head involuntarily, and exclaimed: "It's great to be young!" It reminded him of the time when he and his old lady were young. . By the way, he will bring some sweet-scented osmanthus cakes to his old lady on the way home later, or she will start talking again.

    The guests left quietly, but Chen Ling'er and the others saw this picture when they came out. The handsome man lowered his head and smiled and stared at his shorter brother, who is full of tenderness in the crowded street scene. Against the background, it freezes into a beautiful picture.

    Chen Ling'er looked at the scene, looked at the gentle smile that the man who had never looked at him before staring at Chen Xing, and slowly clenched his fists.

.Miss Zhou Jia who walked next to Chen Ling'er noticed what was wrong with her, turned her head and looked at her straight ahead, followed her line of sight, she also saw the scene, and suddenly understood something. The smile on his face got deeper and deeper.

    Miss Zhou took Chen Ling'er's arm and said warmly at her: "Ling'er, let's go, we should go back."

    When Chen Linger was shouted by her, she seemed to recover suddenly. She quickly retracted her gaze, and looked at the sisters who came around with a panic. Seeing that they were all chatting and not paying attention to herself, she only slightly He was relieved.

    "Hello, we have to check out." As the host this time, even if it is out to eat, it is still Ms. Zhou who pays. She was not stingy, came to the front desk generously, and directly stated her request.

.Their arrival interrupted the ambiguous atmosphere between Chen Xing and Gu Lang. Gu Lang immediately resumed his work mode, while Chen Xing wiped the table in a panic, pretending that he was just an ordinary second-hand.

    When Miss Zhou was waiting to settle the accounts, she raised her eyes openly to look at the accountant in front of her, looked at his handsome face, and secretly sighed that it is no wonder that Chen Ling'er would follow him like this.

    And Chen Ling'er, who was accompanied by Miss Zhou, looked at Gu Lang next to him, and when he saw that he had never looked at himself when he checked out, as if he hadn't seen himself, he was extremely depressed. She also considered herself a beauty, but she didn't expect to be so unwelcome.

    It’s just that Gu Lang didn’t go to see her, but Chen Linger looked at Gu Lang unscrupulously. She looked at him in a moon-white robe, a long jade body, and a handsome face, even in a simple restaurant. It has a somewhat elegant taste.

.But it happened to be such a good-looking character with such a vulgar thing, she thought so, her eyes floated towards Chen Xing next to Gu Lang, looking at his crude body which was specially put on for the convenience of work. Commoner, a few points flashed in his eyes, it was obvious disgust.

    When Gu Lang put away the money given by Miss Zhou and gave her the remaining change, he looked up and saw that she looked contemptuously at Chen Xing. The corners of Gu Lang's mouth squeezed into a straight line, and the look in Chen Ling'er's eyes began to turn bad.

    When Chen Ling'er retracted her gaze and looked at Gu Lang again, she immediately met his cold gaze. She was taken aback for a moment, and a little fear suddenly rose in her heart.

    Until she was pulled out of the store by Miss Zhou and got back into the carriage again, she hadn't recovered from the cold eyes she had just seen.

    "Ling'er, what's wrong with you?".Perhaps Chen Ling'er's abnormal behavior was too eye-catching. After the lady had finished asking questions, the rest of the people in the car with her looked at her.

    "Ah?" Chen Ling'er was still thinking about the look that Gu Lang had just looked at herself. She felt that she couldn't figure it out. At this moment, when someone called herself, you all recovered, as if you hadn't heard clearly. Looking at them, his eyes are all confused.

    Seeing her unconsciousness, the other people glanced at each other, and finally the one who played well with her said, "Chen Ling'er, what's the matter with you today, how do you feel that you have been unconscious since you came out?"

    "I, I didn't." Chen Linger was shocked when she heard her questioning, and she shook her head to deny it.

.The young ladies looked at Chen Ling'er and wanted to ask what else, but Miss Zhou interrupted their questioning and smiled gently, "Ling'er must have not slept well yesterday, and that's why it caused a trance, so don't ask. By the way, I just got a textbook a few days ago. I think it's weird and interesting. Would you like to listen?"

    Miss Zhou's words drew the minds of the young ladies. As expected, after she had finished speaking, the young lady in the carriage said in unison: "Yes, you say it quickly."

    Miss Zhou didn’t take Joe off, looking at them so interested, she said directly: “The script is called Meiyuanji. It is said that a scholar rescued a peasant girl who fell into the water when she was in despair. The woman touched her with her. She asked the scholar to marry her because of her body, and the scholar also married him under the pressure of his mother.

.Who knows, that scholar was in high school in the third year of marrying his wife, and became the champion of the year. After he became the champion, when he went to appreciate the plum with his fellow students, he met the rich lady who was also there to appreciate the plum. The two fell in love at first sight and fell in love with each other.

    The champion man wanted to marry this young lady as his wife, but the wife of the family disagreed, so she cried and hung herself. In the end, the rich lady couldn't stand it any longer at home, and gave the village lady a sum of money to let her leave, which made the lady and the champion scholar a success. "

    When everyone hears this, they always feel that this story seems to be something wrong, but it doesn't seem to tell where it is wrong. So, I can only sit there and look at each other, not knowing what to say.

.In the end, the little girl in the green dress spoke first, "Sister Zhou, this story is so boring. Why is the number one scholar in love with the rich lady, and the village woman will give way."

    Ms. Zhou smiled and didn't speak, but Ms. Qian next to her spoke, "It was originally the marriage that the village woman threatened to do, but later I met the one I liked, why can't they be together."

    "Let me say that these stories are contrived by those poor scholars in order to satisfy their fantasy." Another lady who seemed to be a few years older opened her mouth, with a mocking tone in her tone: "If it is that The peasant woman was not a peasant woman at first, but a rich lady. She would like to marry the poor scholar, so would she want to marry him? Even if she is married, the scholar in the back is so prosperous, dare to abandon her straightforwardly like this?"

.As soon as her words were uttered, everyone in the carriage was silent for a while, seeming to think she was making some sense.

    "Sister Qin makes some sense, but there are good men in this world too!" The little girl in green clothes retorted timidly.

    The young lady called Sister Qin looked at the innocent girl, poked her forehead with a slender finger, and said in a serious tone: "Qing'er, don't read too much script, you think it is script. There are a lot of infatuated men here, thinking that those poor scholars are good, and they are easily coaxed away by others. If he changes his heart that day, you will have nowhere to cry."

    "Sister Qin, you are so embarrassed to say this!" Qing'er blushed when Sister Qin said, pushing her arm coquettishly.

    Sister Qin sneered and said unceremoniously: "Ashamed?.What's embarrassing about this, there are only a few of us around here, there is nothing we can't say. What's more, I said these things to you when I saw you as my sister.

    Let me say, in a family like ours, it is best to be right. If the door is not right, then pick one that you can handle, so that even if he doesn't like you, he won't dare to take you for the rest of his life. "

    The folk customs of this dynasty are open and the requirements for women are not harsh. Therefore, it is not a big problem in their opinion that men and women are not kissing. The other ladies in the carriage did not say anything, but they still secretly agreed. Her point of view. But soon, they talked about other topics.

.Only Chen Linger, who was sitting silently in the corner, listened to sister Qin’s words, always thinking of her last words, "You have to pick one that can be handled, so that even if he doesn’t like you, he will never dare to bear it. you."

    When thinking of these words, Chen Linger's eyes always showed Gu Lang's cold and indifferent face. When she returned home, there was not much expression on her face because she was thinking about things in her heart.

    "Miss, what's the matter with you?" The maid serving her, looking at her in a daze with unblinking eyes, still couldn't help asking.

    Chen Linger suddenly turned his head to look at her, scared that girl took a step back, and said timidly: "Little, miss."

    Chen Ling'er smiled at her, "Go and help me inquire about something secretly. Remember to be careful not to get people's attention."

.The maid looked at her lady's serious face, nodded cautiously, and said seriously: "Miss, I will be careful."

    After the maid had left, Chen Linger returned to her dressing table and looked at the jewellery on it, with some calculations in her eyes.

    After the maid left the young lady's room, thinking about it, she went to the stove to buy a chicken, put a bottle of shochu together, and then went to the old lady who was in charge of the staff in the yard.

    The old mother looked at her and raised her eyelids a little impatiently, and then said impatiently: "Pearl, you are not waiting with the lady, what are you doing here?"

    Pearl was not afraid of her either. She picked up the roast chicken and shochu in her hand and shook it in front of her, then looked at her and said: "The last time Grandma helped me, I specially came to thank Grandma."

.The mother looked at those two things, her eyes lit up, and then the expression on her face became a bit eager, and she waved to Pearl, and said: "You Nizi, come here, what else do you bring? Wine! Hurry up and bring it to Madam to taste, and let Madam see what it tastes like."

    "Hey, mother, I'll fill it up for you." Pearl opened the paper bag neatly, poured wine on the mother, and then looked at her way of eating. She was in a great mood.

    After drinking for three rounds, Pearl said softly, "Mother, do you know what the master is doing recently?"

    If anyone knows the things in this yard best, it is the old mother in front of her. Everything can't escape her eyes. In addition, her son is also strong in front of the master, so she knows a lot of things.

.But this mother is also a tight mouth, knowing what dirty things are hidden in her heart, quietly squinting about her own affairs, only when she is drunk will she reveal a little bit. This is something Pearl occasionally knocked out of her son's mouth when she was drunk, but she didn't expect to use it this time.

    Sure enough, after Pearl asked this sentence, the drunk old mother said dazedly: "Master? Master? Oh, yes, he is planning a big deal recently. If it can be done, Not only does our Chen family have one more shop, but my son can also become a shopkeeper."

    Pearl heard these words in a cloud, and she pushed her to ask more clearly. Who knew she was talking about these things back and forth, and she didn’t know what she was talking about. Just ask a few more questions. Lie down on the bed and fell asleep.

.Listening to the sky-shaking snoring, Pearl felt a little frustrated, but she had nothing to do with this old man. I could only return to the young lady with the news I had inquired, and said all these things.

    After listening to the maid's words, Chen Ling'er rolled her eyes, and dismissed the still a little worried maid, and began to ponder what she was saying in her heart.

    Chen's small restaurant, Chen Xing, shop, expand business.

    Chen Ling'er's eyes lit up all of a sudden. Based on what she knew about her father, it was impossible for her father to look at Chen Xing's prosperous business and not be impressed. Since he was already impressed, he would definitely have to act. If her father acted, the best outcome would be that the small restaurant of the Chen family returned to their Chen family, and the worst outcome would be that they could not get anything, but it was enough for Chen Xing and the others to drink a pot.

.Thinking of this, Chen Linger's first reaction was to stand up and tell Gu Lang about the incident so that he could think of a way to avoid the incident. He will be grateful to himself and treat himself differently.

    But immediately, Chen Ling'er thought of the sentence he heard on the carriage today,'You have to pick something you can handle, so that even if he doesn't like you, he will never dare to let you down', she immediately resurfaced in front of her eyes. Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's caring eyes.

    When he thought of that look on him, Chen Linger felt that he would be happy. Yes, he could completely wait for the small restaurant to disappear, and she could take back the treasurer of the restaurant and let Gu Langxiu marry Chen Xing. Anyway, a brother like Chen Xing is neither good for a woman nor a family like her. After Gu Lang marries himself, he will definitely forget Chen Xing's brother. .Moreover, even if her parents disagree, then she can use the fact that she originally wanted to marry as a reason. She does not believe that her parents will not agree. What's more, Chen Linger felt that the reason why the restaurant was so prosperous must be Gu Lang's credit. After all, the Gu family's business was so big at the beginning. Even if the skinny camel is bigger than the horse, there must be something hidden.

    Chen Ling'er felt that as long as Gu Lang married her at that time, she would not only help him keep the store, but also help him have children. He would definitely not disagree. As for the shameless concubine, she can give him a sum of money like the rich lady, and let him go far away. If he is still ignorant, she doesn't mind using some other means to make him disappear.

    Chen Xing, who didn't even know that he was calculated, finally had a chance to breathe after a few days of hot business. .So he looked at his deposit box on this day and found that there was enough money accumulated in it, and he could even buy a smaller store in a while.

    Just thinking of buying a store, Chen Xing thought of the fact that he had promised to return the bride price to Gu Lang, so that Gu Lang would sell him the contract. Thinking of this, he became entangled in an instant, reached out his hand and scratched his head, always feeling that the matter was a little weird, so he couldn't handle it all at once.

    Just as Chen Xing was thinking about how to tell Gu Lang to pay back the money, there was a knock on the door outside his room, followed by a low voice, "Chen Xing, can I come in?"

    Hearing Gu Lang's voice, Chen Xing's eyes lit up in an instant, and there was a bit of joy in his voice that he hadn't noticed, "I'm here, come in!"

.With a crunch of the door, the man in the moon-white robe walked in. He seemed to have just bathed, with a bit of water vapor all over his body, and his long, semi-dry hair was loosely draped behind his shoulders. Floating slowly with his shaking.

    Chen Xing's eyes were very good, and he couldn't care about what he was looking for at this time. He immediately jumped up from the bed, took the towel next to him for wiping his hair, and came to Gu Lang's side. , Covered the hair that was still dripping with water vapor, and looked at him slightly reproachfully: "Why didn't you come out without drying it? Your health is not good, so you get sick easily."

    Gu Lang was startled by Chen Xing's action first, and then watched him gently wipe his hair, the appearance of cherishing is more cherishing than himself, and then he smiled slightly, "Only a little water vapor at the end. It doesn't get in the way."

.Chen Xing took the time to glaze at him, obviously not agreeing with his statement.

    Gu Lang looked at his angrily appearance, but his heart was particularly warm. He handed the box in his hand to his eyes, and said warmly: "This thing should have been returned to you earlier, but I have forgotten it all the time. Fortunately, It's not too late to think of it now."
.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.7M 110K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
13K 1.1K 41
Mu Chen was lying in bed, thinking seriously about how he had reborn into a cannon fodder who canceled the engagement, spent money like water and wen...
28.3K 700 55
Title(s): I Became My Ex-Husband's Dog; 我变成了前夫家的狗 Author: Qian Fu (七流) Status: 54 Chapters (Completed) "I used to be a scum, until I became a dog of...
1M 25.8K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...