[BL] Dressed as Substitute fo...

By Erishi_An

Dressed as Substitute for Marrying Husband 穿成替嫁夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 133 Chapters (Completed) Due to the plan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4

Chapter 40

3.5K 122 33
By Erishi_An

The woman looked condescendingly on the ground kneeling in embarrassment. She didn't recover the gorgeous woman she had been, and said a little disgustedly: "Then tell me first, where is the title deed?"

    When she said this, her eyes were staring at Boss Joe like a falcon, as if Boss Joe would just utter a lie and she would immediately rush to tear her to pieces.

    Boss Qiao pursed his lips that didn't know when they started to dry. After hesitating for a moment, he said directly, "The title deed is in Gu's house!"

    The woman frowned when she heard the words, her face was full of doubts, as if she couldn't remember that Gu's family was that Gu's family. But soon she didn't want to think about it. She stretched out her foot and kicked the woman on the ground, and asked with disdain: "You're talking about that Gu's family?"

.Boss Qiao didn't know what was thinking, his face looked ugly for a moment, but he answered her honestly, "The Gu family who was wiped out ten years ago."

    The woman's face became a bit ugly when she heard that the shop was actually owned by Gu's family. She stared at the woman on the ground and asked suspiciously: "Since it's from the Gu's family, how could it get into your hands?"

    Boss Joe's eyes flickered, obviously he didn't really want to talk about it.

    The woman was already aroused by her, and there was room for her to conceal it. She grabbed her hair and asked her to look directly at herself, and said roughly, "Say!"

    Boss Qiao got her scalp numb when she was tossed. He looked at the woman's somewhat hideous face, and he told the story of the shop, "I got it from the Chen family."

    Woman:? ? ?

.She looked down at the woman at her feet, but she couldn't figure out why a shop had so many relationships, and at the same time she began to become impatient, "If you have any fucking farts, don't talk about it at once. Mother, I don’t have so much time to spend with you here."

    Boss Qiao looked at the woman’s gradually violent face, gently licked her lips, and finally told the truth. I got it. It’s just that at that time because the Chen family was completely destroyed, the land deed for this shop was not found. I had a little friendship with Master Chen, and after we separated, he took this shop as compensation to me.”

.The woman heard what she said, could she not know the trickiness in it, it must have been this little wave hooves who seduce Master Chen, and wanted to use this to step into the door of the Chen family. Who knew she didn’t like her later, so she got this The shop is considered compensation.

    The woman sneered, looked at the silent woman, and said sarcastically: "You have the courage to do it for a shop without a land lease. You dare to do it for so many years."

    A bit of embarrassment appeared on Boss Qiao’s face, and he whispered, "No one thought that the Gu family boy could appear alive!"

    Boss Qiao and Master Chen both thought that the Gu family members were dead, and thought that no one would show up again, so that it would matter if there was a title deed, and no one would rob them anyway. If it hadn't been for this woman to make her anxious today, she wouldn't tell the truth.

.After Boss Qiao said these words, he quietly looked at the woman’s expression, and saw that the anger on her face had gradually disappeared a bit, and he continued to say: "You want to go to this shop, and the sick child will be the one who didn’t keep the balance. I'm here."

    The woman sneered, as if she was mocking her innocence, "I'm still afraid that such a short-lived ghost will not succeed?"

    Boss Qiao looked at her and complimented: "You are naturally not afraid of him, but it will be a little troublesome after all. If I give you the shop, he will find the title deed on the other side and ask me to return the shop to him. , Don’t you lose more than your gains. Moreover, what I return is real money. Isn’t it much safer than something that may be taken away at any time?"

.The woman looked at her with a little more scrutiny, she seemed to be thinking about the credibility of what she said, and finally seemed to have measured the results, and kicked the person on her lap away with a cold snort, perfunctory Said: "In this case, then you are like a way to pay me back. If I don't see the money within ten days, you should know the consequences."

    "Yes, I know."

    Hearing the woman say this, Boss Joe knew that his store was temporarily kept, he was relieved and agreed to her condition.

    The woman chuckled as she looked at her, and then left with a few Jia Ding behind her.

    Until the woman walked away, Xiao Er, who had been quietly looking around, rushed over and helped Boss Joe up. Seeing her worriedly asked: "Boss, what should I do next?"

.Boss Joe got up from the ground, the weak expression in front of the woman just now disappeared, replaced by a kind of indifference that ignores everyone, and whispered: "What to do, naturally there is a way."

    For a moment, Boss Qiao suddenly wanted to understand what she should do. When the waste of Gu's family came back, she had investigated him and knew that he was still living in the original haunted house. Later, by coincidence, she learned that the brother who made her so jealous was the daughter-in-law that the Chen family had put him to prevaricate him.

    Between the electric flints who had just kneel down at the feet of the woman, Boss Qiao suddenly thought of a good idea, that is, she can go to Gu's mansion, tie him up while Gu Lang is alone, and force him to ask Chen Xing to do it. Kill him after the dessert recipe.

.Boss Qiao felt that as long as she did something cleaner, no one would notice this, so she wouldn't have to worry about any trouble. At that time, she can not only keep her store permanently, but also sell the formula and make a lot of money.

    "Old boss, what do you want to do?"

    Dian Xiaoer looked at the smile on boss Qiao’s face and shuddered suddenly. He always felt that she was planning something terrible.

    Boss Qiao looked at Xiaoer's trembling, and patted his head in disgrace, and said dissatisfied: "Look at your shame, your boss, I'm going to do something big. If you drag it out then. My hind legs, let's see how I can clean you up!"

    Xiao Er swallowed his saliva and nodded in shock.

.Boss Qiao looked at his embarrassment, and half of her lips curled up. She had to go back and devise a complete plan to avoid any mistakes. She had to make sure that her plan was foolproof.

    Chen Xing and Gu Lang, who were completely unaware that someone was going to kill him, were busy in the kitchen at this time. Although Chen Xing had no intention of increasing production in order to implement ‘hunger marketing’.

    However, in order to meet the growing hobbies of the children of the family, Chen Xing continued to innovate in the style of the jelly. He customized some new molds to make the shape of the jelly more beautiful, and strive to make them feel this style. It’s worth the money.

    When Chen Xing was doing these things, Gu Lang wanted to help Chen Xing on the grounds that he had to sit for too long every day and needed activities.

.Chen Xing thought for a while and felt that what Gu Lang said was right, and he didn't stop him from doing what he was doing, except that he chose some leisurely work for him to do when he was working. For example, he prepared different flavored liquids, and Gu Lang helped pour them into the mold.

    Gu Lang's comprehension ability is very good, and soon after Chen Xing said it, he started to use it soon, and gradually did well under Chen Xing's command.

    Just when Chen Xing and Gu Lang prepared the original liquid, and the other poured into the mold according to a fixed proportion and quantity, and the two cooperated in an incomparable tacit understanding, there was a loud cat cry in the yard suddenly.

    "Meow~"

.Looking for the sound, I saw a white kitten under the porch not far away, being led by a rope and tied to a pillar, and at this time two big blue eyes were staring in their direction. , To be precise, it was Chen Xing's direction. He looked aggrieved as he wanted the past but couldn't pass it. It looked pitiful.

    Seeing it like this, Chen Xing actually didn’t want to leash it, he also wanted to touch its cat’s head in the past, but because he was cooking now, it would come and rub himself once he was let go. It was easy to shed hair, and he finally resisted the impulse of the past. I only glanced at it apologetically, thinking in my heart that after I was busy with things here later, I would prepare some food that it liked, which would be regarded as an apologetic for it.

.Seeing Chen Xing turned her head and didn't look at herself anymore, the kitten seemed to know that she could not be let go, and then meowed in a low and sad voice, staring at Chen Xing with round eyes, with an expression of being abandoned. .

    Listening to its cry, Chen Xing felt like a scumbag who had ruthlessly abandoned his little lover, so guilty that he did not dare to look in its direction.

    And after hearing those screams, Gu Lang slowly moved his eyes to the white kitten, a bit sharper in his eyes. Then I saw that the cat's hair was exploded, and I heard its cry becoming smaller and smaller, gradually turning from the initial loud noise to silent.

    Seeing the cat's witty look, Gu Lang raised his eyebrows with satisfaction, and gently raised the corners of his lips.

.Chen Xing, who was still thinking about completing his work as soon as possible, did not notice this one-person-one-cat interaction at all. After handing out the freshly prepared liquid to Gu Lang, he said happily: "There will be more In half an hour, we will be able to complete today's task."

    Gu Lang turned to look at Chen Xing's brilliant smile, followed by a gentle smile, and nodded gently: "Yeah."

    After all, Gu Lang was going to take over the container in Chen Xing's hand, but the moment the two of them handed over the container, their hands accidentally touched each other.

    Chen Xing's hand shook subconsciously, but Gu Lang held his hand firmly, and didn't let the container in his hand fall to the ground.

    Gu Lang took the container steadily, looked at Chen Xing who was flushed, and said in a low voice, "Be careful!"

.Chen Xing's face flushed and shook his hand, only feeling that the place Gu Lang had touched just now seemed to be burnt, making him a little at a loss. After hearing Gu Lang's words, he nodded gently, "Well, I will be careful."

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's red cheeks and red ear tips. He didn't continue to say anything, but continued to play the mold with the container in his hand.

    Chen Xing looked at his sturdy back behind Gu Lang, touched his cheek with some embarrassment, did not continue to say anything, bowed his head and continued to do something.

    The kitten not far away watched the interaction between his shit shoveler and the terrible human, snorted softly from his nose, then turned around and pointed his butt in their direction. For most of the day, what are these two people doing? It's too much!

.For the next time, both of them were making jelly quietly, without saying anything else. It's just that an unusual atmosphere flutters occasionally in the air, like the ambiguous fragrance of roses, which is almost intoxicating.

    Gu Lang seems to have developed a habit now, that is, when Chen Xing and Qiu Jiu go out to do business, he will send them at the door.

    Today is no exception. After Gu Lang bid farewell to Chen Xing at the door and promised to take care of Snowball, he slowly closed the door of Gu's house and entered the courtyard.

    However, what Gu Lang and Chen Xing didn’t know was that after they parted and Gu Lang closed the door of Gu’s house, at a corner not far from them, several people were looking at the direction of Gu’s door sneakily, and they were still there. After discussing something, it seemed that they were almost certain. They discussed with each other, and then turned and left there.

.Soon after, this group of people appeared in Boss Joe’s shop again, looked at Boss Joe who was sitting in the closed shop, and reported what they had just seen.

    "Boss Joe, we have all investigated clearly. That brother will go out to do business with his subordinates before noon every day. At that time, only that waste will be left in the yard."

    Hearing the man's report, Boss Joe nodded in satisfaction, "You are doing very well. We will find a chance to sneak in in a few days and tie that man."

    Hearing what Mr. Joe said, the man in the lead was a little uncertain. He looked at her suspiciously, "We only need to tie people up for you, so you give us so much money?"

    Boss Joe's red lips were slightly hooked, and his eyes were like silk. He floated to the man gently, and whispered, "Otherwise?.I just want to get my things back, do you think I will let you kill people and set them on fire? "

    The man was stunned by the appearance of boss Joe, and he was relieved immediately after reacting, "That's good." It's just a matter of tying people, even if they are caught, it's not a big deal, but it's different if they want to kill. Now, they are accomplices and will be sentenced to death.

    Boss Joe looked at him relaxed, the arc of his mouth became wider, and he laughed secretly in his heart, "this bunch of idiots". What she wants is not just such a thing.

    Today's Chen Xing went out very smoothly, but what he didn't expect was that he met an unexpected person.

    When he first saw the person who suddenly appeared at the stall, Chen Xing only felt that he was a bit familiar, but he did not recognize who he was for a while.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 4.2K 10
𝐈𝗇 𝐰𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝐢𝗇 𝐥𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝐰𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝐬𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝐞𝗅𝗌𝖾 𝐚𝗇𝖽 𝐡𝖾 𝐟𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝐡𝖺𝗋𝖽. 𝐒𝗁𝖾 𝐰𝖺𝗌 𝐥𝗂𝗄𝖾...
862K 20.6K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
152K 3.4K 48
𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝔽𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣,23, 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝔸𝕥𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒,𝔾𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝔽𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣, 25, 𝕒𝕟�...
Jade Emerald By LiannQ

Historical Fiction

22.4K 859 78
Title(s): 翡色; 异族战神非要做我的猫 Author: A Lot Of Hair (头发多多) Status: 74 Chapters + 28 Extra (Completed) Summary: That year, Duke Wei returned to Beijing on...