[BL] Dressed as Substitute fo...

By Erishi_An

Dressed as Substitute for Marrying Husband 穿成替嫁夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 133 Chapters (Completed) Due to the plan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4

Chapter 16

4.8K 205 18
By Erishi_An

In the rainy season, not only will you not know when it will rain, but you will not know how much it will rain.

    This morning, when Chen Xing came together, he saw the drizzle outside the window and watched the rain fall on the newly sprouting branches, forming clusters of small drops of water.

    Chen Xing stared out the window and looked a little fascinated. It was not until a gust of wind hit him that his whole body was agitated, and he suddenly came back to his senses. With some regret, he went back to the bed and put on his clothes, thinking that he would go to the stall earlier today, otherwise the heavy rain would not be good later.

    When Qiu Jiu came to help, I saw Chen Xing had already prepared breakfast. He yawned and looked at Chen Xing and asked in surprise, "How did you get up today?"

    Chen Xing added seasoning to the cooked chicken noodle soup and said without looking up: "The weather is bad today, let's go there soon..Gu Gongzi should be awake, you can ask him to come and eat noodles? "

    Qiu Jiu nodded and left.

    When Qiu Jiu left, Chen Xing looked at the three bowls of noodles with satisfaction, and walked towards the living room.

    After the three of them had breakfast together, Chen Xing and Qiu Jiu put on their clothes and set off under Gu Lang's gaze.

    Gu Lang, dressed in Tsing Yi, was standing on the porch. The breeze gently blew the hem of his clothes. The sound of raindrops gradually became louder in his ears. He looked at the busy two people and urged warmly: "If the rain is heavy, you will come back earlier. , Don't get sick."

    Chen Xing nodded, looked at the thinly dressed Gu Lang, waved to him, and said loudly: "We know, you are not in good health. Go back to the house."

    Under Chen Xing's repeated urging, Gu Lang just turned around and returned to the house.

.After watching Gu Lang leave, Chen Xing breathed a sigh of relief, and said to Qiu Jiu next to him: "Let's go."

    At this time, there should be only Gu Lang’s study room, but at this time there is another young man in his early twenties standing in front of Gu Lang, facing him respectfully: "Master, the evidence of Lai Xin's family. It has all been handed over to the county magistrate here. We have also led them to file a complaint with those people who were miserably killed by Lai Xin, and the verdict should come down soon."

    Gu Lang responded calmly, watching the gradual increase in rain outside, and whispered: "It's almost noon, boil a pot of ginger sugar water, and then boil two stoves with enough hot water for bathing."

    The young man was a little surprised when he heard the order, and after a moment he responded without hesitation, "Yes."

    Chen Xing felt that fortunately they went fast, and when they arrived at the stall from Gu's house, the original drizzle had turned into a downpour.
.Chen Xing looked at the increasing rain, and was a little worried about whether today’s things could not be sold. Who knew the rain became smaller after a while. When they sold almost, there was another servant of a big family. They bought all the leftover meals.

    Chen Xing felt very lucky. At the same time, looking at the dark clouds that gradually gathered in the sky, he quickly greeted Qiu Jiu to pack up and go back. He felt that there must be a heavy rain later.

    Sure enough, after Chen Xing and Qiu Jiu finished packing up their things and hurriedly looking back home, the rain that had already stopped cracked down again. When the two entered Gu's house, they were all wet.

    As soon as he entered the door, Chen Xing took off his clothes and prepared to walk back along the corridor.

.After Chen Xing finally took off the heavy clothes that had become more cumbersome after being soaked in water, as soon as he looked up, he saw Gu Lang holding two long scarfs standing not far from them, slowly walking towards them.

    Gu Lang walked towards Chen Xing step by step, and his gaze fell on Chen Xing, following the water droplets falling from his hair, slowly moving to his slightly transparent cheeks, and then because of the hair. On the cold and pale lips, he finally followed the slender neck slowly to the collar of the placket. Looking at the skin that was whiter because of the cold, his eyes gradually darkened.

    Chen Xing always felt that the look in Gu Lang's eyes was a little weird, giving him the urge to shrink himself into a ball.

    Gu Lang calmly came to them, handed them the long towel in his hand, and said warmly: "I have prepared bath water for you. First go wash it, and then drink the ginger sugar water in the kitchen."

.Chen Xing looked at the thoughtful and gentle man in front of him, took the long scarf he handed over, and said softly, "Thank you."

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's beautiful eyes that seemed to have been washed with water, "You're welcome."

    Chen Xing now had a feeling of burning cheeks in Gu Lang's eyes. He hurriedly thanked him again, and ran towards his room with the long scarf.

    Gu Lang stared at the back of him running away, his gaze slowly fell to his extra slender waist, and even slipped a little further down, then he turned his head to look at the dark clouded sky, and said with a light smile: "It's pretty good. keen."

    When Chen Xing finished the bath, put on clean clothes, and sat down on the porch with a bowl of ginger sugar water to drink, Gu Lang walked over slowly.

.Chen Xing watched Gu Lang say hello to him, and then naturally sat down on the reclining chair in the middle, still couldn't help but reminded: "Gu Gongzi, you should bring a blanket. It's cold in the rain. , It’s not good for your health."

    Hearing Chen Xing's reminder, Gu Lang turned his head and stared at him silently without speaking.

    Chen Xing thought that what he said offended him, and was so embarrassed that he didn't know what to do, so he heard Gu Lang say slowly: "Gu Lang."

    "What?" Chen Xing was puzzled.

    Gu Lang stared at him for an instant, and said in a serious tone: "Call me Gu Lang."

    Chen Xing was stunned, and under Gu Lang's urgent stare, he whispered, "Gu Lang."

    Gu Lang seemed satisfied, and smiled at him, "Yeah."

.Seeing the sudden smile on Gu Lang's face, Chen Xing's cheeks suddenly became hot. He quickly looked away, pretending to stare calmly at the puddle of water in the yard, and watched the puddle the moment the rain fell. Ripples gradually emerged.

    When the heat on Chen Xing's face had subsided, he quietly turned his head and looked at Gu Lang.

    When Chen Xing turned his head and saw Gu Lang, he saw Gu Lang sitting on a large recliner, looking at the sky above the yard. Those black eyes seemed to be full of emotions that he couldn't understand, but he saw him sitting on a large deck chair. Feel the endless sadness.

    Chen Xing followed his line of sight and looked towards the sky, except for the extremely depressed, dark sky, nothing else could be seen. He was silent and did not speak, and quietly accompanied Gu Lang by his side.

.Just when Chen Xing listened to the sound of the rain, calculating how much money he had made so far, and not enough to pay the remaining part of the rent, he suddenly heard the quiet person next to him open his mouth, "What do you think?"

    Chen Xing turned his head and saw Gu Langzheng staring at him gently. He said his thoughts smoothly, "I think if it doesn't rain in the afternoon, I will go to Yamen and pay the remaining rent."

    Gu Lang nodded and agreed: "That's fine." Then, as if thinking of something, he continued: "I'll go with you."

    When Chen Xing heard him, his first reaction was to stop.

    Gu Lang seemed to see through his thoughts, curled the corners of his lips slightly, and said faintly: "Don't worry, my body won't faint before going out for a round. I have been back for so long and haven't seen it well. After passing here, there are some places where I can hardly remember what it looks like."

.Chen Xing thought of Gu Lang's experience, his heart softened a little, and he didn't continue to stop him. He nodded when he looked at him, and said seriously: "Let's go together. When I finish paying the money, we can go to other places. change."

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing with an expression like "I will take good care of you", curled the corners of his lips slightly, and smiled: "Then I will trouble you."

    Chen Xing felt that Gu Lang's voice seemed to have a hook, making his ears a little itchy, and he quickly turned away his eyes and dared not look at him again.

    After lunch, they took a short break, and the sky, which was originally cloudy, suddenly cleared.

    Chen Xing looked at the sky where the sun was exposed and felt that God was helping them. He turned his head and smiled at Gu Lang next to him: "It's clear, we'll leave later."

    Gu Lang looked at his brilliant smile and nodded.

.When the two of them were all cleaned up, Chen Xing took Gu Lang to find the memory of the last time and came to the place where the contract was signed.

    As soon as I entered, I saw the official who applied for the permit. At this moment, I was sitting behind the table with a look of impatientness, and gruffly said to the two men in front of him, "Here, you sign, here, he signs," After signing, give me a contract fee of 30 yuan."

    "Yes Yes."

    Although the attitude of the officials was not good, the two people in front of him did not dare to complain at all, and carefully signed and drew in accordance with his instructions.

    After both of them signed, the officer put away one of them and put it in the box next to him, then gave the other two to them both, and then waved his hand very impatiently and said, "Okay, You can go now."

    The two thanked again, and left with the deed.

.Seeing the two people left, the officer raised his eyelids and wanted the next pair to come up. As soon as he looked up, he saw Chen Xing. After seeing his face clearly, the impatient look on the officer's face immediately changed. With a bright smile, flattering said: "Brother Chen, what's the matter with you here?"

    Chen Xing felt that this official was a little too diligent towards him, but he answered honestly: "Guardian, I'm here to pay the remaining half of the rent last time."

    Hearing Chen Xing's words like this, the official clerk was obviously a little stunned, watching him muttered, "You saved enough money so soon?"

    Chen Xing looked at him and nodded silently, "Yes."

.Upon seeing this, the official did not continue to say anything. He went directly to another wooden box and found two deeds. After he asked Chen Xing to hand over the money to him, he put on the deeds that Chen Xing still owed money. The line of words was crossed out, and then one of the deeds was handed over to Chen Xing. The transaction was completely completed.

    When all this was done, the officer looked at Gu Lang who had been silently following Chen Xing, making people unable to ignore his existence, and asked curiously: "This is this?"
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 201K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
152K 3.4K 48
𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝔽𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣,23, 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝔸𝕥𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒,𝔾𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝔽𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣, 25, 𝕒𝕟�...
2.7M 161K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
Jade Emerald By LiannQ

Historical Fiction

22.4K 859 78
Title(s): 翡色; 异族战神非要做我的猫 Author: A Lot Of Hair (头发多多) Status: 74 Chapters + 28 Extra (Completed) Summary: That year, Duke Wei returned to Beijing on...