More Than This...With Ur Love...

By KRandom

There's this one girl that I remember from the X Factor that we're competing with, but...she doesn't know I l... More

More Than This...With Your Love (Niall Horan and Cher Lloyd Fanfic)
Chapter 2: I'm Torn
Chapter 3: Imma Seekin' for you Hiders
Chapter 4: Never Underestimate the Cher Lloyd
Chapter 5: Please, This Aint Even Jealousy...
Chapter 6: Anger, Jealousy, and Love
Chapter 7: Try Plan A
Chapter 8: Catch My Drift?
Chapter 9: Playa Boi
Chapter 10: Leave
Chapter 11: No One Knows
Chapter 12: Life is an Interview
Just An Update!
Chapter 13: You've Always Been Mine
Chapter 14: I Promise
Chapter 15: Behind the Music
Chapter 16: New York
Chapter 18: Sick to my Stomach
Chapter 19: Where Were We?
Chapter 20: 'Hahahahahahaha' - Quote by Niall Horan
Chapter 21: Calm Pills
Chapter 22: Celebrities Can Fangirl Too
Chapter 23: She Can Have Her Opinion Too
Chapter 24: X Factor USA
Chapter 25: Forever Beautiful

Chapter 17: Oath

1.8K 40 5
By KRandom

(A/N: So I don't have much of school until actually Thursday, my new classes start for the next semester, and I'm just like...can't it be summer already?! Anyways, it's been a little while since the update, but I am here now! I love how you guys are loving this book more and more and wanting a ton of updates. Thank you<3)

Chapter 17 :D

----------------------------

Cher's POV

***Recap***

I drummed my fingers along the microphone, just waiting for my name to be called by Ellen, I took deep breaths, closing my eyes, then staring out in the audience, this is live, I thought to myself, it's live...

"And now I'm proud to announce someone who is going to perform tonight, her new Sticks and Stones album is about to come out here, and I am in love with it. I have to say, my inbox was full of things about her, so I've managed to get her on here tonight. Please welcome...Cher Lloyd!" Ellen walked around, waiting for me, the crowd was chanting, I smiled walking onto the stage, waving to some of the fans.

"Hi Cher!"

"Hi Ellen! Thank you for letting me be on here today." I thanked her, talking into my microphone, fits of screams broke out while Ellen smiled, patiently waiting for it to cool down. When it did, she continued.

"It's an honor, I'm just glad you weren't busy! So, your song, Want U Back, is pretty popular in the U.S. The single even got to be a platinum single. Congrats, by the way!" Ellen started clapping with the crowd while the crowd was also cheering. I giggled, thanking everyone in the mic.

"So what song will you be performing today?" Ellen asked, then chants were coming from different directions, I heard a few songs such as: Want U Back, Oath, Swagger Jagger, Grow Up, and Over the Moon. I smiled at them.

"I will be singing...Oath today, this is my first live performance of it." I told them, it really was considering it had been released not that long ago.

"Well, let's hear it." Ellen clapped, the spot light moved on me, I looked back at my band who nodded.

Yo, my best friend, best friend til the very end

'Cause best friends, best friends don't have to pretend

You need a hand, and I'm right there right beside you

You're in the dark, I'll be the bright light to guide you

Member the time, time, times sneakin' out the house

All of the times, times, times that you had your doubts

And don't forget all the trouble we got into, we got somethin' you can't undo, do

Laughing so damn hard, crashed your dads new car, all the scars we share, I promise I swear

[Chorus Part]

I know I drive you crazy...sometimes, I know I call you lazy, and that's most times

But you complete me and that's no lie, you are my tuxedo, and I'm your bowtie

We in the car sing, sing, singin' our songs

Rock in the buildin' tear it down like we king kong

And in my eyes you can do, do no wrong, you gotta best friend sing, sing along

"This is my oath to youuu." I finished the song, smiling huge when most of the audience were singing along with me. Ellen was soon right back next to me, smiling, and clapping again.

"That was by far excellent, what do you all think?" Ellen asked everyone out there, more screams and shouts were going on.

"Thank you and thank you all for singing along, that means a lot, really!" I thanked everyone again.

"Okay, so we're actually going to do something a little different, I'm going to pick two random audience members, maybe who came together, and they're going to come up on stage, and guess what song line you sing from your album, if they get them all right, they will both win iPad 2 along with one of your shirts." Ellen explained a plan that she had in mind, I nodded, that actually sounds like a great idea.

"Okay hmm..." Ellen walked around her huge studio before picking two people. Mostly everyone raised their hands because they wanted to be chosen, but they put them down when two girls had been following her. I couldn't see them quite yet.

"Hello girls, what is your names?" Ellen put her mic towards their mouths so they could speak, I instantly recognized them. It was Kami and Kelsey! They were really lucky.

"I'm Kami!"

"And I'm Kelsey!" 

"Okay, we're going to get started, Cher, you can just sing any line." Ellen nodded at me, I winked, starting off with something easy.

"Hey, boy you never had much game, thought I needed to upgrade..." I looked down at them, waiting for them to respond, they looked so excited.

"Want U Back!" They both said at the same time.

"Good job, we'll go with the next one, go ahead, Cher." Ellen replied.

"See I rhyme like a beast, but I sing like a flower." I stopped, then smiled, giggling at my childness.

"Over the Moon!" The girls  said again, we both congratulated them, they were on a good start.

"Hi haters, kiss kiss, I'll see you later, hi haters..." I trailed off, I'm trying to make it hard and easy, so let's go with medium.

"Swagger Jagger!" They both said at the same time. Good!

"It's my last big breath, what you want me to do?" I sang in passion, I just love that song, it was great to sing.

"Beautiful People!" They said again.

"Great! Let's keep going." Ellen smiled at them, then towards me.

"Look at look at you, look at look at you, look at look at you, free stylin'." I sang, I did put that on the U.S. album as a bonus track along with Over the Moon.

"Talkin' That!"

After all of my album was done with the lines, they had gotten every single one right.

"Congrats girls! You both have won an iPad 2 along with a free Cher Lloyd t-shirt!" Ellen came back out with the items, giving the items to the girls.

"Omg! Thank you so much!"

"We love you, Cher!"

"I love you girls too! Love all my brats!" I put up a heart towards the audience and camera, I felt so happy about this. I'm glad they were the girls who had gotten up here, they got real lucky today, but I am so proud. 

"And this was Cher Lloyd!" Ellen pointed to me, cheers erupted, I waved, walking backstage, seeing Amy running to me, hugging me.

"That was amazing! Everyone has been forgetting about the One Direction thing lately! I think we've gotten everything cleared! You did so well! We're all impressed!" Amy said, then pulled out of the hug.

One Direction...

Niall.

That was the first thing that had popped into my mind. I had asked Amy to hand me my phone, no messages, no voicemails, no missed calls, or any recent calls at all.

"You okay? We should probably get to the hotel, it's been a long day, I'm sure you'd like some sleep." Amy waved her hand in my face, snapping me out of my short thoughts.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go back." I nodded, Ryan led the way to the black van, Amy had gone in a different one with some of my managers, they must be staying in a different hotel, I don't know why they normally do that. It's weird though.

"You seemed so happy from the time we landed up til you finished with the Ellen Show. What happened now?" Ryan looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"I'm fine, just suddenly exhausted." I fake yawned, leaning on the window, and blinking slowly.

I sat on the hotel couch, swinging my legs on the other cushions, laying my head on the arm rest.

"What did I do?" I whispered outloud, reaching for the remote on the coffee table. I turned on the T.V. flashing it across the news, seeing an interview of One Direction

"So boys, how long have you been in New York?"

"We've actually been here for almost a week. It's been great!" Liam answered his question, smiling at the boys.

"Oh, has any of you single boys find any girls here in New York?" The interview asked, winking.

"No, no, there are some pretty girls here though, we're quite caught up with our career, no time to really see the fans quite often." Harry responded to him.

"Oh, I see, so who here...is currently single?"

Harry raised his hand with a wink and Niall raised his hand up real fast with a smile. My eyes widened.

"Look at that ladies, we have two single guys in One Direction!  You may a lucky girl to catch their eye."

The boys just laughed, then smiled again, hearing the crowd cheer. This is live isn't it? Hm.

"But I think you boys went out clubbing one night, didn't you?"

"We did, the boys here got drunk, but me, the responsible one, kept them in line the night, except Nialler here who I had to find for almost two hours." Liam looked at Niall who smirked, looking down at the floor.

I turned my gaze off of the T.V. So he got drunk one night,  they say they're busy, but they have time to go out clubbing? 

What is going on?

Why was Niall so happy to raise his hand for being single, what about us? I thought he really liked me, but I guess I was the one who thought wrong.

To: Nialler <3

I'm sorry, but if you're not willing to be in this relationship, then why bother? I don't want to see you...again. x

 I sent the text to him, then looked back at the T.V. you could tell Niall felt his phone vibrate, he tried sneaking it out to take a glance, when he got the chance, his face was in a mega frown, he looked kind of shaky too, he looked back at the camera giving a sympathetic look, that's when I turned off the T.V. Not wanting to look any further.

Maybe sleeping on it will at least let me relax, and get the situation figured out more. I'm tired of trying to catch up and I'm tired of being held back. So, let's let this happen.

--------------------------------

Oh! Niall, why do you do these things to Cher?

Vote :)

Comment ;)

Fan me :D

- Kristin xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 309 26
Mind games. That's what most people would say I'm good at. I don't actually know how or why mind games start, but I'm the cause of a lot of them now...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
4.4K 198 22
One girl who is a living mystery, one boy who is an open book to the world, one lifetime of adventure.
5.3M 56.5K 200
It's all in the title ^^ :)