Haunted (Alastor x OC)

By whatevers_whatev

Moving into a new house on your own is never easy. Aria moves away from the city into a new home, deep withi... More

A\N
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69
Ch 70
Ch 71
Ch 72
Ch 73
Ch 74
Ch 75
Ch 76
Ch 77
Ch 78
Ch 79
Ch 80
Ch 81
Ch 82
Ch 83
Ch 84
Ch 85
Ch 86
Ch 87
Ch 88
Final Notes
UPDATE!
UPDATE: NEW STORY.
New cover!

Ch 22

6.1K 234 182
By whatevers_whatev

Me: *laughing in the dark at my own drawing*

That thing in the middle is just my signature.

Alastor's POV

The feeling of her fingers against my arm was foreign.

I've escorted many women in my lifetime and after-lifetime...but somehow this feels different.

Her arm isn't loosely around mine as we walk, her hands are firmly grasping my muscle, our skin touching.

Normally the sensation would be enough to make me vomit, but oddly, her touch doesn't bother me.

It hasn't since the first day I met her.

The smile on her face as she speaks is beautiful. I haven't been listening to a single word she's saying, but the sound of her voice is like none other.

I don't know what to do with these newfound emotions.

I try to tune into her stories, but each time I do my brain immediately shifts back to our dance.

My heart...it hasn't beat so hard in all my time breathing. Nothing has ever made my thoughts scramble so quickly.

Looking down at her as I dipped her, I found myself perplexed. Such a spectacle of a woman deserves so much in this shitshow called life, yet the hand dealt to her was that of abuse and death.

With no more than two weeks this woman has charmed me in a way I can't describe in words.

"Alastor!"

I jumped slightly, turning my head down to look at the small creature beside me. Her skin held warmth...life. So much of it.

Beautiful caramel eyes, with a tablespoon of honey to make them pop.

So lovely...

"Alastor, are you still there?" She asked, snapping in front of my face.

I blinked, and she was wearing a little smile. We had ceased walking at this point, just standing in the middle of the sidewalk.

I widened my smile, realizing I had let it slip slightly.

"Yes, dear, I'm sorry I was just..." very perplexed about my own thoughts, "...thinking."

"Damn, deep ass thoughts," she hummed, "anyway, I was asking you how fast you could get us back to my car? The sun is setting, and there's something I really want to show you before we go home," she said eagerly, a glint shining in her eye as her smile broadened.

I felt heat crawl up my neck, my immediate thought being to do whatever the hell she wanted the second she told me to do it.

Oh boy.

"As fast as you need, sweetheart," was my response, and she smiled bigger.

"Ok, do your snappy thing, I really want you to see this..." she said, putting her hand up and snapping how I do when I teleport or summon something.

I chuckled softly, looking around a moment. I gently lead her towards a back alleyway, and she followed me.

I tuned into her breathing and heartbeat.

Calm. She's calm.

My smile turned up just a bit more and as soon as we were far enough, I turned towards her.

"Ok, are you ready? It's a bit strange the first time," I said and she nodded eagerly.

"Alright, come, come, you need to be close to me," I gestured for her to come over to me. She did so, and I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her into my chest.

She gasped and her hands fell against the front of my body, near my chest area. She grabbed onto my shirt and a weird feeling swam around my stomach.

Am I sick?

That's impossible...

What is this strange feeling.

The little gasp she produced made me want to hear more, to touch her more and just see what noises I can pull from that little mouth of hers.

I quickly shook these thoughts away...lewd, rancid thoughts...what has gotten into me?

I snapped my fingers and the familiar world shifting happened around me before the concrete reformed beneath my feet and we were right in front of her vehicle.

Immediately her hold tightened on my shirt and her entire body stumbled, right before her legs gave out.

Quickly I caught her, propping her against my chest with a worried smile.

She looked dizzy...not harmed in any way. My nerves eased.

"Al..." she murmured, holding her head, "you could've told me it was going to make me so dizzy..." she complained and I chuckled.

"I told you it was strange," I reminded her and she stuck her tongue out at me.

I smiled softer and then she held her hand out. I looked at it curiously, wondering what she wants me to do.

"Keys?" She asked and I perked up.

"Oh!" I pulled them out and dropped them into her little waiting fist, "here you are, little love," I hummed.

"Why thank you, good sir," she replied, mocking my accent. I blushed slightly, my smile stretching. She giggled softly, turning towards her car.

I slipped into the passenger seat silently, then cringed at the thought of once again listening to her horrid music on the trip to wherever she's taking me.

The car rumbled to life, and the sound of her soft humming caught my attention. I looked over and she had a soft smile on her lips, humming to herself.

My expression softened, I'd never seen her look so...comfortable. She looked over at me, and immediately I averted my gaze, the heat on my face refusing to calm.

"Hey," her voice rang out, and I glanced over at her. She was holding something out to me. I turned to face her fully, and realized it was her phone.

I raised an eyebrow at her, looking up into her eyes.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I said, pointing at the device. She chuckled, laying it in my lap when I didn't take it. I tensed at her hand coming so close to my leg, and looked down at the phone.

"Music, silly, it's your turn. Remember, I promised you could choose," she said. My eyes widened slightly, and I picked the phone up.

When the screen lit up, I looked at it slightly perplexed. I went to tell her I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing, but she was already leaning towards me.

He hands moved over mine, unlocking her phone for me. She began pointing to the screen, explaining what did what, but I wasn't listening. I was more focused on her heat so close to me, and the scent her hair put off whenever she would just slightly move.

Her fingers glided across the screen, opening up an icon that had a little music note on it.

"...now you just type in what you want, see," she pressed on a search bar and a small keyboard appeared, "now any song you want should be on here."

I furrowed my brows, "even older ones, dear? We didn't have this technology back in...when I was your age."

Well now I just feel old.

She laughed softly, "yes, Al, older music will be on here too, just type in the name and it'll come up," she said.

The keyboard was easy enough to figure out, and I typed in the name of a song I'd had on my mind.

Sure enough, it popped up on the screen. I pressed the little icon, and the music started up clear as a bell in her car. Immediately I felt just a little more...at home.

She began driving, even humming along to the music after she'd gotten a feel for the sound. Her little fingers tapped against the steering wheel and her voice carried the notes like a bell.

I would steal glances whenever I could, wanting to take in this sight of her as long as I could.

"We're almost there," she said after about 15 minutes, "sorry it was such a long drive, I'm not sure if this was around when you lived here..." she said softly, and pulled into a very small parking lot.

We got out of the car, and I walked around to stand by her. Without any hesitation she reached down and grabbed my hand, leading me up a small hill.

We seemed to be in a...park...of sorts. I do remember a park from my time in this town, but never was there an attraction in it.

Her fingers were curled around my index and middle finger, pulling me along with her excitedly. I stared at our hands, that feeling swirling in my stomach once again.

"Ok..." she said, slightly winded, "here we are..."

I looked up, and my eyes widened. For a moment, my smile dropped into a shocked expression as I stared out at the view before me.

A gorgeous view of the sunset, painting the sky in several different shades of orange.

"I guess you've never been here before, then, hm?" She said, amused. I looked down at her and quickly put my smile back on.

"I haven't...what is this place?" I asked her, and she led me to a bench facing the sunset.

"Well," she started, staring out at the gorgeous orange swirls in the sky, "it's called make-out point,"

Immediately I felt hot, my smile straining.

"But, it's really just a lookout," she finished, turning to face me. Her soft smile fell once she saw me.

"Al, I didn't bring you here to make-out with you, so you can wipe that look off your face," she said, and I just stared at her. The way the setting sun was hitting her face made her seem like she was glowing, the side of her face that was catching the most light looking angelic.

Her eyes also caught the light, looking like swirling pools of honey.

Why is my heart beating so fast...

"Alastor..." she said, and I blinked, shaking my head.

"Yes, love-er-honey-darling!" I stumbled over what pet name I was going to call her, all seemed suitable but only one was platonic in nature.

She tilted her head, then laughed softly, turning back to the sunset.

"Look, you're going to miss it, isn't it so beautiful?" She said softly, but I couldn't tear my eyes from her.

I just couldn't bring myself to look away.

"Yes, darling..."

I watched as her eyes glittered in the light, her smile seeming brighter than the sun.

"It really is..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.5K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...
113K 2.7K 20
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ An alternat...
44.2K 1.6K 28
After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel he's staying at. Here, you find a man th...
10K 367 7
Ever since Aria Lee rose up to become the newest Overlord of Pentagram City, many new challenges have entered her life, as well as things that she ha...