Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Renegade Origin
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Liberator
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Tears
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

Different Destiny

97 0 1
By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki's POV

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"

I got there in time. My hood on my head. My cape billows following my movement everything went slow to fast as I saw my counterpart got smash across through building walls blocks away.

Landing my boots on the rumble the sound of rocks tumbling and ticking down. I blink a bit as I felt Shoto's presence behind me "Yuki?" he called.

I missed him but I mustn't right now. "You shouldn't have come here" I said pushing him away "you'll just get in my way."

I then felt his hand grab my wrist as he made me face him "Come back to us! We can protect you!" Shoto said. "Protect me?" I repeat looking down he can't see my face because of the hood "no one can" I discourage "anyone who tried to protect me gets killed in the process" I said as I look at him with a glare "just like what happened to Midnight and the rest of the heroes!"

"Yuki..." Shoto tried to reach out "its not your fault we-"

*SCREECH...!!!*

I haven't much time to think I quickly push Shoto away "ACK-!" everything went slow then went so fast as I felt my body hitting each wall and pavement as it finally stop on the 7th block as I cough up I freed myself from the wall as I look up in shock.

"Not bad for my hero self" Renegade is walking slowly towards me with red energy around her presume to be One for All she is using "you were able to withstand just 5% of my power."

5%?! I use 50% to punch her away. Is this what the power of One for All and All for One combined?! Its too powerful but I mustn't let her roam around in my world.

"sorry Renegade, I know who you really are and your brother wants to you back" I said as I glared at her smirk "even if I have to give my all to do so" I determined.

She smirk at me as she chuckled "lets see if you can Hero!" she raise her point finger but then I notice the sky turn into dark clouds and the rumbling sound "lets see what you are made of Yuki" as soon as she mention me that was the start she declaration of our match that I went on serious sprinting up "DETROIT SMASH..!!" with that it came with a force of wind that blew the building away, I know this is causing more damage but this is an enemy I mustn't taken light.

"ufu" she smirk at me even tho she just got hit but with that she back flip and landed on her two feet "what a pack Yuki" she compliment. As then I went on 70% as I sprint up and pull my punches "BARRAGE SMASH..!!" with this I must hit any of it but she dodge every hit I sent her.

Everything went slow as I saw her grin at me as her eyes glow and use her One for All "my turn" she mumble then she starts using One for All "Combination One for All 10%+Sound Cannon" she mumble but then raise her palm towards me "lets see.."

"if you can handle me much longer" with a grin her hand blaired and it sounded like a ship horn as I scream in pain my eardrums are breaking as I cover them up with both of my hands and bleeding but at the same time got blasted away "KYAAAA-!!!" as then I got blown away Renegade kicked me down by the stomach as I landed on the concrete street felt my back in pain. My ears kept ringing in pain as I use restore to heal my senses I faintly hear a strong thud while healing my senses I turn to my side to see my very opponent walking towards me "is that all you got? Pathetic" she said as then the lighting strikes down as I scream "AAAARGH...!!"

As then I felt I got shielded and cold breeze I saw ice shielded me as I felt strong arms carried me "Yuki!" Shoto's voice my vision is vague but I felt him carrying me "Neither you are her! I won't let you hurt her any further!" he converse with my other self.

"Shoto Todoroki, do you want to know how your previous self lost?" she asked, I saw Shoto's eyes widen in shock. "the reason he lost because he is weak" Renegade answer "he chose to believe in heroes, than believing the girl who suffered from heroes," she then glared down at us "I gues in this world you are just the same as him."

"Sh...Shoto... d-don't..." I pleaded weakly as I float up then stand on with my two on the ground "let me... handle this..." I took a breath. "don't be like that Yuki" Renegade lightly shake her head "look at you," she pointed "you barely survive my attacks, its not even my full power yet."

I stood strong gripping my fist "and I still have more power in my sleeve" I sprint up Renegade strike a lightning but I was to dodge it fast as I brought up blackwhip "Blackwhip : Restraints!" I wrap it up as I float up as I whirl my whole body around like a whirlpool as I release her in a speed that Renegade was sent towards far towards mountain as I saw her crash, I pant and pant then I look down to see Shoto looking up to me but...

*PIERCE*

"URP-!" I felt my stomach got pierced then I cough blood I slowly look down as I felt pain what I saw was three metal spears pierced on my stomach then it slowly pull out all three of them as I slowly turn around while floating to see Renegade floating too as the three metal spears hover around her "you thought throwing me off a mountain would beat me?" she chuckled then grin to my direction as she gotten close "there is no way you could, even with help!"

I groan in in pain as I heal my wounds but at the same feeling dizzy not because of the blood loss but my stamina is losing. But I have to keep fighting I lift both of my fist up "I may not, but I will stop you!" I said with determinations. Then she started laughing "Ehaha! Look at yourself!" she pointed "you are getting pale! You're losing your stamina using Restore!"

"you are weak!"

"unlike me I did everything to regain peace without heroes and villains!"

I kept panting as then raise my hand and use Delaware but she easily just deflect it with her hand "fool" she said looking down then glared back at me as then "Combination One for All 50%+Metal Manipulation" mumble then raise her hand then I notice the harbor the cargo ship is moving then it started to hover as then it now being floating in glare at me with those glowing red eyes "Die" she mumble then threw cargo ship towards me.

I felt the whole impact of the cargo ship as I landed with a boom as I felt my body being crushed but I keep stopping it with One for All's power.

Shoto's POV

I kept running as I ran into my friends on the way to Yuki "Todoroki what was that?!" Yaoyorozu questioned as we ran towards the cargo ship.

"its Yuki! She's fighting a villain but she's in critical state!" I said as we ran into Iida, Shoji and Jirou. "we saw Yuki so we've thought coming along!" Jirou said, but then as we gotten close to cargo ship Bakugou was already there "what the hell happened here?!" he questioned "no time! Yuki is being crushed under that Cargo Ship!" I said.

Yaoyorozu then creates a welding rod as then she cuts the metal fast as then we reach Yuki but then we saw that she is badly injured there is blood on her head and coughing up blood, and her Restore is weakly and slowly healing her I took her around my arms.

"Yuki where are you?!" we heard voices coming from outside. We look outside to see Deku and "Shigaraki?!" we exclaim. "No wait! He's not he's from another world just like Renegade!" Deku summarize the situation.

"ufu, to think my counterpart can defeat me, think again Sazanka" she came back. "what the hell?! Yuki?!" Bakugou exclaim. "surprise suprise.. Katsuki Bakugou same as ever" Renegade grinned down on us "like remnant from the past."

"how the Class 1-A has fallen in my world"

"all of them lost their spirit after learning the truth of hero society..."

"that nothing in their greatest dreams and ideals went into what they admire about them..."

"to think some of them gave up, and one betrayed them... but some are still foolish to rebel against the peace I created."

"nobody knows what real sacrifice and peace is like, as long there are heroes and villains exist there will never be peace."

"YOU'RE WRONG!"

I look down to see Yuki is hardly breathing and her head is bleeding "people need heroes! Because no matter the greater the peace is... there is always those who sabotage it!" she spoke up "this isn't your world!"

"we see you as a villain, but..."

"your brother still see you the same as me!"

Renegade glared at her "tell me Yuki, why do you fight?" she questioned "why do you protect this corrupted society?" she asked the similar question that she asked me.

Yuki then breath out "The reason why I became a hero its because I want to make the world a better place" she answer "I realize things can be hard because some people are scared but then they became stronger by the inspiration of others, the name of Yuki is courage."

"I want to be a hero because I want to save those people with a smile, and comfort those who are trapped in the dark."

"and one of those individuals is my brother... Tenko... and I want to save him!"

Renegade whisk her tongue and shook her head "here I am expecting a lot from you," she gotten disappointed "I can tell this world's society has fallen..." she said "by your brother's hand. Don't you realize that in the end even tho my brother and I had a good life there are things meant to ruin it, because of the egoistic heroes and distressful villains."

"so I eradicated both sides... that is why the people in my world called me the Villain of Liberation. Renegade. My sole purpose to eradicate those who abuse and those rebel the peace."

"Yuki stop this! Just let me take you home!" Tenko shouted. "don't think for second I am Yuki Shimura," Renegade said "she was murdered believing in heroes, and soon you'll be the same as her!"

I gently put Yuki down "Yuki let us handle this" I said, Yuki went in shock as she reach out grip my shirt "please don't!" she said "if I can't last with her within minutes then there's no way you guys can!"

I kissed her "mn..." I missed her lips and I missed her so much. As I pull back "I'll protect you this time" I turn around "Shoto don't!"

"futile" Renegade mumble as then she sprints up then put her right foot as everything freezes as I raise my left side burn her as all of us tried to fight her off.

Yuki's POV

I feel so weak I barely stand "stop it!" I yelled seeing my friends getting hurt "please stop!" I cried seeing my friends shed blood right in front of me "DON'T HURT THEM..!!" I cried out. Tenko tried to interfere but he got blasted away, Izuku is trying to give me the booster serum to help me heal but he's panicking due to the situation, but..

As then Renegade grab Shoto by the neck as he struggle to break free by burning and freezing "it pointless to struggle and fight me, you don't have the strength to do so." I saw Shoto is choking getting hard to breath and his eyes is slowly closing as he gets weaker and his struggles are weakening.

I grit my teeth with the last of my strength and stamina I sped up full 100% punched her on the gut as I sent back on building ahead as it cracks and tumble down to dust. I caught Shoto, he and I both stumble down both injured and weak. I kept bleeding and breathing hard seeing my friends are weaken and badly injured didn't have the strength to fight so I use blackwhip then imbue Restore to heal them.

I then felt a hand on my head I look up to see Renegade glaring with hatred "Die" she mumble but then...

"YUKI STOP THIS!"

Renegade stop as then her eyes widen I look towards the direction she's looking at and I was shock to see "Sho...to..." she mumble, "Yuki please, I came here to save you" he begged. Renegade's eyes change seeing this other Shoto Todoroki "you do know I can end you easily, especially you don't have a quirk" she said. "I know, but I know the girl who once believe in heroes is still in there" he said.

Renegade pause but then she let go of my head as she started to float "I'm leaving" she said as then she turn to me "Yuki, sometimes you must understand the reality and truth of it all. There are things you will know whats worth for a better future"

As she disappeared I'm starting to black out while healing my friends, I look on Shoto who is barely awake as he too is starting to faint I did a faint smile "I'm so... sorry... Shoto.." then kiss his lips "I had... to go.." then I caress his cheek as I pull out and stand walk towards to Tenko and Izuku as then things went black and heavy.

Tenko's POV

I mangae to caught Yuki as I carry her, Deku did inject her with the booster serum now her Restore is repairing her injuries.

Now we are watching Yuki's recovery as she is unconscious slowly healing herself. "Shoto why are you here?" I questioned.

"I wanted to save Yuki" he answer but then glance at my sister's counterpart "but it seems like she'll go that far to kill her other self."

"this is Yuki, the one who became a hero" I said then felt sad "this Yuki has a tragic past different from the Yuki we knew."

We heard the tent curtain slide as we look to see Deku "I found these two scanning the perimeter around us" he said then show my world's Bakugou and Midoriya. "Senpai!" Midoriya saw me then landed on Yuki "wait is that..."

"that's the same girl who fought against Renegade" Bakugou continue "so seeing her close, she is Yuki Shimura but from our world" he explain "didn't think she lasted 15 minutes fighting Renegade."

Deku check Yuki's monitor as he inject another serum to stabalize Yuki's Restore so while she her quirk repairing her body still is in normal. Deku then check Yuki's forehead as the girl started to breath normally "even if its Yuki's full power, she is no match for her" he said "she even pushed her limits just to save us all."

"what happen to her classmates?" I questioned, then the slide opens enters the Hawks of this world "Yuki's classmates are all sent back to UA, they're are all unconscious thanks to Renegade" he said "and by now I've ordered another hero suit to Yuki, now that its all wrecked."

"yeah, not even One for All can defeat the combine power" Deku said as let out a sigh then glance at his co-partner that is unconscious "no matter how much power Yuki gave and blood she shed, that time she could have died."

At this rate my sister is beyond to apprehension.

"Now the Preview"

"I'll bring you back Renegade, no matter what!"

"you're the Shoto of Renegade's world."

"I am, same as your Shoto I have feelings for my Yuki, but never had the chance to tell her..."

"Eri! What are you doing here?!"

"Big Sis! I came to rescue you!"

"on the next chapter of the Reversal Arc. Villains Kindness."

"Now! Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 158 11
Izuku Midoriya is a hero in training and the successor of The Symbol of Peace, All Might. Although he has many friends and teachers that he cares abo...
763K 22K 41
An unfortunate accident caused Izuku Todoroki to separate from his family. After his disappearance, the family only grew colder. Shoto lost his twin...
135K 8.5K 71
"How could you Deku..!?" "Oh please, don't tell me you're surprised. I thought you were the smarter of the bunch, Kacchan." After being countlessly f...
1.2K 29 15
Izuku Midoriya is the traitor of Class 1-A. However, as with most things in his life, it's complicated. After his father left, life with his single m...