Love in The End Zone| Spencer...

Door trillest_lvhh

End Zone "For those who daringly make it out of the friend zone, a task for only few people. If they make it... Meer

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
🚨NEW BOOK UPDATE🚨
Michael B Jordan Book Out Now‼️
60. (The Start of Part 2)
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
No strings attached 2 preview MBJ
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
No strings attached 2 (MBJ 2nd preview)
Power Book II: Cane/Tariq sneak Peek

51.

1.9K 81 1
Door trillest_lvhh

Spencer

"What you think Y/N has to tell us to where we're having dinner?" Jordan asked Mrs. Baker as I was just smiling down at my phone of a picture Y/N sent me of one of the outfits she was thinking about wearing for when we were out there for Coachella. "What you smiling at?" Olivia teasingly asked sitting next to me.

"Something Y/N sent me" I admitted as she smirked "a nude?" She asked "uh no. Mind you business" I said as she placed her hands up some and we shared a chuckle. "Hey" she started off as I was texting Y/N back. "Yeah?" I answered with my eyes glued to the phone. "Do you feel any type of way behind me dating Chris?" She asked as I immediately shook my head. "Nah I don't care just like you don't care I'm with Y/N. You seem happy" I honestly said with a shrug.

"Oh you two are officially a thing?" Olivia asked "nah I'm thinking about Valentine's Day" I admitted looking over at Olivia. "Oh that's cool" she simply said as I smiled and I heard the doorbell ring. Jordan went to get the door as Storm came in and hugged Mrs. Baker. "Hey guys" Y/N's mother said kissing Mrs. Bakers cheek along with Jordan, Olivia, and I'd head making me smile to myself.

"Where's your momma and Dillon?" Y/N's mother asked as Jordan, Olivia and I shook our head. "Wait what's up?" She whispered. "That's for Another time auntie" Jordan said. "Where's Y/N?" Coach asked doing a handshake with Y/N's mother. "She's in the bathroom" her mother said. "So what you need to tell us?" Olivia asked.

"It's not me that has to say anything baby it's her" Y/M/N said nodding her head as Y/M started walking up with Serenity. "Serenity what you doing here?" Olivia asked running up and hugging serenity as she hugged back. "Hey serenity" Jordan said hugging her as Serenity was a bit standoffish with the hug.

"What's up baby girl?" Coach said to Y/N as they hugged. "I knew the room smelled like cocoa butter and vanilla" he teased due to Y/N's natural hair being out as I chuckled.

"You look good" I said as Y/N turned and looked at me as she smiled. "Thanks" she thanked as I just looked at her as she talked to her mother. I looked her up and down viewing her outfit.

I then realized she was toning up. "Y/N have you been hitting the gym?" Jordan brought up. "What you trying to say I'm fat?" She asked jokingly. "Nah you look different though" Coach said as Y/N just playfully rolled her eyes as they all started sitting at the table. Y/N was about to follow but I grabbed her hand. She turned and looked back at me as I stood up and looked down at her.

"What's been going on with you?" I asked "I just been running around with serenity making sure she's good, making sure you good with everything with your dad-" she started off as I stopped her. "Nah what's going on with YOU?" I asked as we shared a smile. "So as you can see I bought my Coachella outfit" she said excitedly. "Nah I'm actually trying to see what you wearing on stage next to Mrs. Carted herself" I hyped up. "Aren't you excited?!" I asked as she laughed.

"Yeah now that my nerves and everything calmed down I'm so excited and I get to be in the back so that's good" she said as I just straight faced her. "Don't do that" I started off as she laughed "don't do what?" She asked. "You know damn well you need to be in the front next to Yoncè." I said as she giggled. "That lady is not worried about my ass" she said as I chuckled. "Clearly she was if she has a junior dancing amongst college students along with her original back up dancers. If she ain't watching someone is" I assured as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"What's going on with you and your brother?" She asked. "Me and Dillon straight" I said in a chuckle. "Darnell" she brought up. "That's not my brother" I simply said. "Yeah he is" she said as I was about to say something but she shushed me "did you just shush me?" I asked in a chuckle. "Yeah because whether you know it or not or want to accept it that's your brother" she started off. "You'll come around eventually" she assured as she smiled and walked off as I smiled. "Spence let's go!" I heard Coach say. The doorbell rung as I went to go get it seeing Patience, coop and Darnell. "What's up?" I asked "don't tell me you got Y/N pregnant" coop started off as we shared a laugh.

"Nobody is pregnant nor having a baby" I assured "just making sure. When are you two going to lock it, I mean you two are clearly in love with each other" she brought up. "You think she loves me?" I asked looking over at coop. "She's always making sure she's there for you even on bad terms, she tends to put you before her" coop started off. "I bet when she seen you today everyone else including you was what she was talking about and making sure y'all were good instead of herself" she explained as I smiled.

"Valentine's day is coming up and I need some ideas" I started off. "I got you" Patience assured "cool slays on cafe tomorrow we'll all link up" I said looking between Patience and Coop as coop and I did a handshake. We sat at the table as I sat in front of Y/N and she hugged Patience and Coop from her seat. They sat down as we prayed over the food and started eating.

Through out the night Y/N and I smiled at each other on the low. "So Y/M/N what did you need to talk to us about?" Coach asked. "Baby tell them what's going on" Ms. Y/M/N said. "So I have been losing weight or at least toning up because I am one of Beyoncé backup dancer for Coachella this year" she admitted as everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Y/N. "Wait Beyoncé like" Jordan started off looking over at Olivia. "Like Beyoncé Giselle Knowles Carter?!" Olivia asked excitedly.

"Wait How did that happen?!" Patience asked looking over at Y/N excited. "Those dance classes I did last summer with Coach Nala and the whole thing with the dance team coming to Beverly I got a phone call and here we are" Y/N said as everyone started congratulating her and talking to each other about Beyoncé and going to Coachella.  "I ain't got Coachella money so how we doing this because I got to see this" Patience brought up as everyone else all started talking.

Y/N just placed a smile on her face as I looked at her and texted her phone.

Me: you straight?

Y/N 💕: yeah I'm good thanks❤️

She just faintly smiled at me then looked over at serenity who was also excited. "It's going to be live streamed on YouTube so you guys don't have to pay all that mone-" Y/N started off trying to wave it off. "No we're going" Coach said. "Well I'm staying back you know with serenity" her mother said as Y/N and serenity looked at her mother. "What's up with you to where you can't go?" Jordan asked serenity. "Uh nothing I just need to focus on school especially with changing schools" serenity lied as Y/N and I just looked at it.

"Well I'm going to support" Jordan said looking over at Coach "please you just want to see Beyoncé" Y/N said as Jordan chuckled. "I think we all do" Coach said as Laura and Y/M/N looked over at him. "Nah I'm tryna go so I can see Y/N perform" I said as she just smiled to herself. "Well coop and I will stay behind with serenity to look after her so you don't miss this" Patience started off.

"I'll see if I can make something happen" Y/N's mother said. "I'm happy for you baby girl" Coach said smiling at Y/N as she just smiled. "Me too" Mrs. Baker said blowing Y/N a kiss. "So Valentine's Day what's your guys plans?" Laura asked as everyone started talking. "Y/N you've been at Beverly for half a semester there's any special guys trying to take you out next Friday?" Mrs. Baker asked as I just looked over at Y/N.

"No and I'm actually focused right now on everything that's going on but I have nothing planned" she assured as we Looked at each other.

then shared a small smile and she quickly looked away."Wait Spencer how's you and Layla?" Mrs. Baker asked as I chuckled "me and her broke up a while back" I admitted. "So nothing planned?" Y/M/N asked. "I'm probably going to watch Dillon or something while my mothers out" I lied.

"Dang even I have a Valentine's" Storm said "and who's that?" Jordan asked as him and I leaned on the table listening. Y/N just laughed. "Here momma give me your plate" she said to her mother as Y/N took her mothers plate, Mrs. Bakers plate, serenity's plate, Coops, Patience, Olivia's along with hers.
"Here let me help you" I offered standing up as I took some of the plates from her.

We walked into the kitchen as she placed the plates into the sink. She started cleaning them off as I helped her. "So you're not doing anything next Friday?" I asked as She shrugged "Nope not that I know of" she said. "You want to do something?" I started off as she just smiled. "Can I take you out on a date next Friday night?" I asked as she smiled. "I don't know I have to think about it" she started off "that's fine" I started off about to walk away "what are you about to do?" She asked as I smirked. "Ms. Y/M/N" I called out as she came into the kitchen with a big smile.

"Don't do it" Y/N warned "am I abled to take your daughter out for Valentine's Day?" I asked her mother as she begun to smile. "Please get her out of the house and keep her as long as you want" Ms. Y/M/N said as I just smiled. "You're going" her mother said to her before walking out of the kitchen as Y/N just laughed. "Such a snitch" she said as we shared a small laugh.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

226K 7.8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
74.3K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...