Haunted (Alastor x OC)

By whatevers_whatev

Moving into a new house on your own is never easy. Aria moves away from the city into a new home, deep withi... More

A\N
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69
Ch 70
Ch 71
Ch 72
Ch 73
Ch 74
Ch 75
Ch 76
Ch 77
Ch 78
Ch 79
Ch 80
Ch 81
Ch 82
Ch 83
Ch 84
Ch 85
Ch 86
Ch 87
Ch 88
Final Notes
UPDATE!
UPDATE: NEW STORY.
New cover!

Ch 19

6.9K 229 92
By whatevers_whatev

Enjoy my thinking process when drawing Alastor lmfao

Aria's POV

I fixed my shirt, looking over my appearance once more in the mirror.

"Dear, please, are you ready?" Alastor whined from the other side of the closed bedroom door. I heavily rolled my eyes, walking over and yanking the door open.

He nearly fell into me because apparently he'd been leaning against it. When he regained his balance he glared at me.

"It is not my fault you were leaning on the door," I said flatly, grazing past him. A tiny smile broke onto my face once I knew he couldn't see my expression.

He was next to me in an instant, hands behind his back as he walked with me down the stairs.

He started rambling about some politics in hell, and I just barely listened to him, grabbing my car keys out of the ceramic dish by the door.

My eyes widened when he snatched the keys from my hands.

"A lady shouldn't have to drive herself," he tsk'd me, and I looked at him like he'd gone mad.

"Have you lost your mind?" I asked and he held up his thumb and point finger, narrowing the space between them with a cheeky smile.

I reached for my keys but he held them away from me, opening the door to escape my advances.

"I am driving!" He hummed in a singsong voice, heading towards my very nice Honda Civic. I had half a mind to tackle him to get those damn keys.

I walked behind him, fuming slightly.

My brain took me back to an hour prior...to the moment we shared in my room. My fuming subsided, but the heat in my cheeks remained.

My scowl relaxed and a soft frown was left in its place.

Being lost in though I slipped into the passenger seat without any further protest. Alastor appeared in the driver's side, putting the key in the ignition.

The sound of the engine roaring to life snapped me from my daze, and I looked over at him. He seemed to know what he was doing, which surprised me.

"Who taught you how to drive a modern car?" I asked him, and he sent me a sideways glance before he put the car in reverse and started backing up.

"Darling, just because I died in 1933 doesn't mean I just shut off my ability to learn anything past that point," he chuckled and I blushed slightly in embarrassment.

I mean, yea that makes sense.

"If you wreck my car I'll kill you," I grumbled, turning to look out the window. The drive into town from his house was about 15 minutes. It is a very secluded house.

"I'm afraid somebody else already beat you to the punch," he said, and I looked over at him. Outside of my dreams, his human form looked exactly the same.

The only difference was the modern clothing he'd begrudgingly put on. It was only a T-shirt and jeans, but I swear he'd acted like I shot him when I firmly requested he dress normally.

I pondered for a moment how he died, and opened my mouth to ask. Then the words caught and I bit my lip.

Perhaps now isn't the right time for that.

Instead I reached forward, switching on my radio. Some music started playing and I made a face, clicking a few icons on the small touch screen.

Alastor sent me a few glances, but other than that kept his eyes on the road.

My phone connected to the speakers and I hummed softly, shuffling through my music.

Finally I put on one of my favorite albums, and the music came through the speakers.

One look at Alastor told me exactly how he felt about the music.

I laid my phone down, letting a smile quirk at my lips, I nudged his shoulder. He sent me a glance and hummed softly in a questioning tone.

"You can pick the music for the way back, that way it's fair," I said, and his eyes widened but only just barely. I also watched as a bit of color rose to his cheeks and he quickly spoke, probably trying to cover it up.

"Thank you, darling..." he said, and with that I turned back towards my window, watching the scenery pass by.

**

I perked up when the town came into view. I couldn't help but smile, I just love it here.

"Ok, some stuff is probably different since you've last been here," I started, and he simply hummed in response, "so, you need to turn here, and park, then we can just walk," I said, pointing to the entrance of a small parking lot.

This town isn't very big at all, and everything is within walking distance.

He silently followed my directions. He's a weirdly good driver, which eased my nerves about him driving my car.

After he parked, I got out and stretched, pulling my arms over my head with a soft squeak forcing its way from my throat.

When I opened my eyes, Alastor was looking at me with a very soft expression, his smile nearly relaxed.

I tilted my head, "what?" I asked him, and he shook his head, clearing his throat.

"Nothing dear, I was just thinking," he replied, locking the car up before heading towards my side.

He held his arm out for me escort style and I eyed it, debating whether or not I was going to accept it. Ultimately I decided it would be fine to hold onto his arm, and looped my own around his.

His warmth felt nice, and I immediately found myself enjoying this new position.

He began leading me, keeping his other arm behind his back and his posture perfect. Part of me wanted to tell him that's not how people behave anymore, but I just let it go.

"So dear, where to?" He asked and I looked at him.

"I thought you had that covered?" I asked him skeptically and he glanced down at me with a small smirk.

"I do, but do you have anywhere you would like to go first?" He inquired, and I hummed slightly.

My eyes lit up and I began nearly dragging him down the street towards the little library. The building came into view and my smile widened.

"The library?" He asked and I nodded wordlessly, dragging him to the front doors. He reached over my head, pushing the door open from above me.

I looked up and then stuck my tongue out at him. He's still got over a foot on me even as a human. He chuckled at my childish act, stepping in after me.

The soft sound of the bell chimed and the quiet of the library followed soon after.

There was a bit of shuffling from somewhere by the front desk, and then the small form of Mrs. Ida popped up.

She spotted me and immediately made her way over with a gentle smile, "hello dear!" She greeted.

She made it to us, and her eyes trailed up to Alastor, momentarily widening from their squinted state.

"And you, sweetheart, I don't believe I know you..." she said, but her voice had taken on a wary tone.

Alastor opened his mouth, but I remembered then that every person in the town basically knows his history and who he is. I'm practically the only one that was clueless about him, I think.

I mean I knew stories of a serial killer, but I never looked into it.

"His name is Max!" I piped up with a nervous chuckle. I tried to pick a name that was practically the polar opposite of Alastor.

He slowly looked down at me, a weird look in his eyes before his smile widened and he looked back to Mrs. Ida.

"Yes...Max..." he said, begrudgingly.

Mrs. Ida eyed him, and then smiled, "well it's nice to meet you, honey..."

Her voice still sounded wary, and I furrowed my brows. She left us be, going back to her desk, and I let out a soft breath.

That was weird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 252 8
You are a deer sinner and Vox's assistant. He casts you away while you are in heat and you end up stumbling upon the Hazbin Hotel. This is not ocxala...
121K 3.3K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
17.5K 548 32
You are up in heaven, looking out you always felt like something was missing. You never knew what. You couldn't seem to fill this whole in your heart...
61.4K 2.1K 24
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...