My Cold Husband

By cretearmy26

Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl... More

writer's note
Intern at the company
meeting soon-to-be in-laws
arranged marriage?
cold husband?
Last movie night as Min Y/n
First Meeting With Him
First conversation with him
Author's note
First Night With Him
Marriage Day
Marriage Day Pt. 2
First Day As Mrs. Kim
First Time In His Company
Author's note
Date Night?
Girls Day?
meeting with family
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Author's note
Home
Family Gathering
Family Gathering Pt. 2
Friendly Dinner
Changes
Business party
Business Party Pt. 2
'Us'
Good Days
Author's Question (Please read)
The Deal
With You
The Argument - our ups & downs
Each Other's
The Knot
Together
Author's note (Important)
I Miss You
Surprise?
I'm A Keeper
A Day Out With Him
Altruist
Losing You
Apart
Stand By
The ups after the downs
Ardour - Our Love
My Precious one
Christmas Eve Date
Cherished Christmas
Birthday
New Year Party (16+)
Tied Souls (21+)
The Day After
Growing Relations
Jealousy
Respect
Far Away?
Miss me
Back To You (18+)
Bonfire
Party
author's surprisee
Making You Mine
Love You, Love Me
Bliss (21+)
Epilogue - Our Little Family
ThankYou Note
AUTHOR NOTE <33
please read this!
Epilogue - II
Epilogue - III

Honeymoon in Paris

11.6K 571 99
By cretearmy26

I opened the door to see a tired taehyung making me frown.

“Hey.” he said to which I replied as well with a hello.

“Are you fine?” I asked him taking the bag from him as he nodded his head.

“Was your day good?” I asked him taking off his coat this time.

“Hm.” he spoke sighing heavily as he took a seat.

I got him water which he drank as he loosened his tie.

“The dinner is almost ready. Do you want to eat now?” I asked him to which he again replied with a ‘hm’

I nodded my head, “Okay. Go get fresh. I'll call Taejun and jihoon.”

He nodded his head and got up to go to our room.

•{Time skip}•

“Oppa.” Jihoon called Taehyung as all of us were eating.

“yeah?” He looked at her making Taejun look as well.

“Can I sleep with eonni tonight?” She said.

“Jihoon ah didn't eomma appa told you to not bother.” Taejun scolded her to which Taehyung spoke.

“Taejun ah don't scold her like that. Jihoon ah, I understand you like Y/n a lot but let's not bother her too much okay?” he said.

“okay Oppa. Eonni I'm sorry.” She said.

“It's Okie jihoon ah. We can have a sleepover maybe next time?” I said and she happily nodded her head making me smile at her cuteness.

After we were done eating. Everyone went to their room except for me. I was washing the dishes.

After I was done washing the dishes. I started walking toward the room but suddenly remembered the courier.

I took the courier and walked to our room.

“Taehyung.” I said as I entered the room.

“Hm.” He said as he had his eyes on his laptop. Working probably.

“This was for you.” I said and gave him the courier.

“Oh um yeah.. Eomma appa planned a honeymoon for us... They gifted the tickets. It's the tickets I guess..”

“oh.” I said blinking my eyes.

“I'm sorry. I should have asked you first but eomma didn't let me speak..” He said holding my hand and making me take a seat infront of him.

“That's fine. It's okay. Where are we going anyways?” I said and sat down infront of him.

“Paris.” He replied.

“Really? Paris is beautiful.” I smiled and he nodded.

“Are you happy?” he asked and smiled at me.

“hm. Are you?” I replied to which he nodded and smiled.

“Um did you have a good day?” he asked me awkwardly.

“Yeah. I did have a good day.” I said, “what about yours?”

“As usual. Not good. Not bad.” he said shrugging.

His hand was still on mine. As he slowly started caressing it with his thumb pad.

We looked at each other for a while but soon I looked away “um I'll go change quick so we can sleep..” he nodded his head and let go.

I quickly changed into my night clothes and laid beside him.

“Good night.” I wished him as he wished me back.

•{Time Skip}•

“Taehyung, wake up, it's 7 already.”

“Hm.” He said in a deep husky voice and sat up on the bed. okay?

I'd like to hear that again and again. But oh well.

“Get ready. Breakfast is almost ready.”

He got up to get fresh as I went back to the kitchen to see Taejun already there.

“Oh you're up?” I asked him to which he nodded smiling cheekily as he was eating a bread.

“Okay. Just wait a little. Breakfast is almost ready.” I said and he nodded.

“Can you go wake Jihoon?” I said as he nodded and walked away.

After sometimes I saw Jihoon and Taejun coming together.

As Jihoon saw me she instantly ran toward me and backhugged me, “Good morning wifey. Eonni say good morning hubby.” She said making me giggle a little.

“Jihoon ah you aren't a guy.” I said.

“Doesn't matter! I want you to wish me like that hehe. Just like I said. I'd marry you if I was a guy.” she said still hugging me.

“okay okay! Good morning bubbly hubby.” just then Taehyung walked in and looked at me. He wasn't wearing a suit though. WAIT TODAY IS SUNDAY. I WOKE HIM UP FOR NOTHING.

“Uh?” he said awkwardly making Taejun burst out laughing.

“Oppa. Eonni was wishing me.” She said giggling making me embarrassed.

“Hyung wants noona to wish him a good morning.” Taejun said looking at Taehyung teasingly.

Oh this is so embarrassing.

Taehyung cleared his throat and spoke in a serious voice, “No.”

“Come on oppa. Don't lie.” jihoon said.

“I'm not lying jihoon. Cut this now.”

“aish. Eonni just wish him.” she said holding my hand. As I looked down pretending to cook.

“Oh come on Noona.” Taejun said coming to my side and interlocking his arm with mine, “I stand by your side. Do it.”

“Taejun. Jihoon. Will you Quit bothering y/n?” Taehyung spoke.

“Noona do it.” He said again.

They aren't gonna leave are they? Ughhhh this is so awkward. Please me and taehyung don't even hug.

We stay with each other like newly wedded awkward husband wife.

Well not that we're not one of them but still! How am I supposed to walk around freely calling him hubby. Oh awkward.

I cleared my throat gathering courage to wish him so they can quickly leave me alone, “um Good morning. ” I said and looked down closing my eyes being embarrassed.

“See that wasn't hard. Hyung wish noona now. We'll at the table.” Taejun said and walked away with Jihoon. This guy is something isn't he? Oof doesn't he know I'm dangerous when I get mad?

How dare he leave me embarrassed and awkward with my husband and his brother like this?

“They're childish aren't they? I'm sorry on their behalf.” he said frowning making me frown as well.

“No don't worry. That's fine. I understand. Plus they're still kids.” I said looking at him after putting down the plates.

“no kid would talk like that.” he mumbled a little but his mouth itself formed a pout making me instantly poke his cheeks.

But I suddenly realized what i was doing and pulled back my hand, “Um sorry.. I didn't mea-”

“why?” he cut me off by putting my hand back on his cheeks.

“Taehyung.” I said as we made a eye contact.

“hm.”

“Noona. OH MY GO- IM SO SORRY. GOD.” Taejun said covering his eyes while running away.

“uh I'm sorry.” he said awkwardly and walked out quickly.

Oh that is so embarrassing.

After sometime we were all done eating.

Taejun and Jihoon were leaving back to home now.

“Bye eonni! I'll miss you.” she said making me smile.

“i'll miss you too! Let's meet again soon.” I said to which she nodded with a pout.

“Bye noona. Hyung” Taejun said quickly hugging me and Taehyung asked Jihoon did the same.

We bid them a bye as they walked to car and drove away.

“Taehyung?” I said making him looking at me, “I'm sorry for waking you up early today.. I forgot it was Sunday.”

He shook his head, “That's fine.”

“no. You work for the whole week. I should've let you sleep. You must be tired.”

“It's okay. Don't worry about that.” he said and smiled, “Do you want to go meet your parents since the flight is tomorrow?” He spoke making me nod and smile widely.

“Okay then. Get ready.” He said walking to his office room.

••••

Please vote, comment and share if you like the story!

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 4.1K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] ►CEO AU ►Arra...
24.1K 820 9
Choi Y/n found herself thrust into a precarious situation when her parents, driven by their enterprise circumstances, arranged her marriage to Kim Ta...
295K 13.1K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
272K 7.6K 33
Y/n getting forced by her parents to marry Mr. Cold CEO Both of them were complete stranger to each other until one... Enjoyyyy :) Started on : 24th...