Girls Need Love (gxg) | ✔︎

Door DestinyyJanae

Diamant Harris, known by her stage name "Iridessa", is on her way to becoming the new hottest thing in female... Meer

0. Preface ♪
1. Intro ♪
2. Love Left Me Lonely ♪
3. Flashing Lights ♪
4. Comfortable ♪
5. Smoke Break ♪
6. Compton ♪
7. Take Me Away ♪
8. Perfect ♪
9. Imperfections ♪
* 10. First Position ♪
11. Long Nights ♪
12. Close to You ♪
13. Love Songs ♪
14. Second Chances ♪
* 15. Body ♪
16. Another Day ♪
17. Lost Ones ♪
18. Family Reunion ♪
19. The Truth ♪
20. Pretty & Rich ♪
21. Drunk in Love ♪
22. Morning Light ♪
23. I'm Yours ♪
* 24. Sound of Love ♪
25. Ex For A Reason ♪
26. Make Up ♪
27. All I Want ♪
28. All Things Go ♪
29. Truth Hurts ♪
30. Family & Loyalty ♪
31. Heart on Ice ♪
32. (S)he Proposed ♪
34. Diamonds ♪
35. Empire State of Mind ♪
36. Wish I Could Hate You ♪
37. Love Lies ♪
38. Baby Boy ♪
39. Brother Man ♪
40. This is Me ♪
41. Freedom ♪
42. Gonna Love Me ♪

* 33. Sex Sounds ♪

7.8K 331 68
Door DestinyyJanae

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

"Since yo ass wanna steal my damn spotlight, I ain't even get to tell you my proposal speech," Diamant called out from the bathroom as she finished the last of her skincare routine.

"Why you ain't just say it back at the restaurant?" Aurora was laying on the bed, freshly showered, and checking work emails on her iPad while Diamant got ready for bed.

Everyone else was staying in a nearby hotel, not yet leaving because Aurora had a breakfast/brunch planned for the next morning.

"Because it wasn't exactly meant for other ears," Diamant got her notebook from her bag as she walked from the bathroom to the bed.

"Why? Is it some big secret or something?" Aurora closed her iPad and set it down on the nightstand.

"Not really a secret, but I wrote it for you, not for my entire family to hear. Plus— I briefly mention us having sex in it."

"Of course you do," Aurora let out a small chuckle as Dia sat down in the bed with her notebook. "I've never met anyone who loves writing on paper as much as you do."

"I like being able to feel the words I write on the page," she sat with her legs crossed under her.

"Okay. So let's hear it," Aurora lit a pre-rolled blunt and took a long hit from it.

"How the fuck you keep bringing that shit across country lines? And if you aren't, where the hell are you getting it from?"

"Don't worry bout it," she let out a little laugh, almost choking on the smoke she'd just inhaled. "You don't smoke like that anyway."

"Yeah, but I also don't want you getting in trouble for shit either."

"I love how much you care, but I ain't getting in trouble babe," she reassured her. "Now, this whole proposal speech?"

"Hold on," Dia took the blunt from Aurora's hand and hit it a couple times before handing it back. "Okay," she opened up her notebook to a page with sparkly purple ink written all over it.

To My Love, Aurora

Aurora, I've known I had a special connection to you from the first night we met. I felt this weird attraction to you that I've never felt with anyone else before, and it sometimes scared me because of how attached I knew I was getting to you.

But I think I really knew I was in love with you the first night we had sex— or almost did at least. And not even on no nasty shit, but that moment really did seal the deal for me. I don't think it was the sex itself, but more about how you interacted with me— how you listened to my body, how you respected me, how you let me be the one in control of what was happening. You let me control how far we'd go, and when we'd do it.

Control. That's not something I ever had in my life before I met you.

The first night we met, you asked me 'Do you always do what you're supposed to?' And the answer is, sadly, yes. I did— I do.

But you let me have an equal voice in this. In this relationship I'm more than just a puppet— I'm a partner. I'm an equal. There's no competition, there's no jealousy, there's no secret animosity. It's just the two of us and nothing but the purest form of love.

I think the reason I never came out before you is because I was saving myself for the right person— the right woman. I was saving myself for you.

And I know you're the one because being with you is easy, it's comfortable, it's refreshing.

You make me feel grown up, you make me feel safe. You make me feel loved. You listen to me in a way no one else does. You push me to be the best version of myself at all times— a version of myself I realize I like a lot better when I'm with you. A version of myself that I never want to be without you.

So with all of that... Aurora Michelle Robinson, will you marry me?

~~~~~~~~~~
Disclaimer: Sexual Content Ahead
~~~~~~~~~~

Diamant finished reading what she'd written a while back, and when she looked up from her notebook, Aurora had tears running down both of her cheeks.

"Bitch now why you got me crying," Aurora put out her blunt in the ashtray on the nightstand and wiped at her face with the side of her robe. "You know I don't like to cry, and I been doing a good job all night."

"Well you made me cry in front of everyone like a fucking baby," Diamant reached out and swiped her thumb across Aurora's cheek. "So it's your turn now."

"Diamant?"

"Mmhm."

"Take your clothes off," Aurora said very seriously in response.

"Huh?" Dia hummed because that's not the response she was expecting at all.

"Take your clothes off," she just repeated.

"Take them off for me," Dia whispered.

Aurora pulled her legs so Dia was laying flat on the bed. She got on top of her, her legs on either side of Dia's body, and just looked down at her, not yet doing anything.

"Why you always do that?" Diamant mumbled.

"What?"

"Just stare at me and not do nothing?"

"Because I like looking at you," Aurora ran her hand along the soft material of the silk and lace nightgown Diamant was wearing.

"Well I like when you touch me more," she took Aurora's hands and put them on her chest.

"Touch you how?"

"Slowly," she tightened Aurora's hands on her breasts.

"This slow?" Aurora asked as she massaged Dia's breasts through her dress, her nipples visibly erect through the thin material.

"Yeah... just like that," she bit down on her bottom lip, trying real hard to keep it together.

Baby let me pull your dress down. Kiss you from your neck down...

Aurora slid her hands under the material of Dia's night dress, slowly dragging her nails down her body until she got to her matching lace panties.

"Can I take these off?"

"Yeah. God, yes," Dia nodded her head, extremely eager to have Aurora touch her there the most.

Aurora pulled them down, slipping them off of Dia's long slender legs before throwing them off the side of the bed.

"And this?" Aurora pulled at the strap of Dia's dress.

"Mmhm," she slightly lifted herself up so it would be easier for Aurora to take off for her.

Now laying completely naked under her, Dia tugged at the tie on Aurora's robe, slowly pulling it open to expose her naked body underneath.

And as many times as Dia has seen her naked, it still feels like the very first time each time she sees her body. She admires Aurora's body a lot more than she even knows. She loves the slight drop of her large D-cup breasts. She loves the way her stomach slightly pokes out at the bottom, not being completely flat like hers. She loves her wide hips and her curvy figure that she loves holding onto when they—

"Remember how you said we could do that one thing earlier?" Aurora's voice interrupted Dia's admiration of her body.

Aurora kissed Dia from her breasts all the way up her chest, neck, and jawline, stopping just before her lips.

"Yeah? What about it?" A small moan left her lips.

"I want you to wear it," Aurora kissed the corner of her lips.

"Okay. But you gotta make me cum first," Dia held Aurora's cheeks in her hands, pulling her lips onto her own in a very passionate kiss.

"Just once?" Aurora smiled into the kiss, knowing that would be all too easy.

"We'll see how I feel afterwards," Dia pulled away from her with a devilish smirk on her face.

Have you screaming, "Oh". Love them sex sounds...

"Ohhh my God, Rora," Dia had both of her hands tangled in Aurora's hair, tugging and pulling as her fiancé ate her out with a small, but very powerful, vibrator assisting her.

Diamant closed her thighs tightly around Aurora's head, but not even that stopped her. All she could do in the moment was throw her head back against the pillows and take in deep, short breaths. Her toes curled under her, and her eyes rolled back so far in her head she thought they were going to get stuck like that.

"Aurora," she panted, damn near in tears from being over stimulated. "Aurora baby, please," she squealed, trying hard to push away from her.

But she still didn't stop. Aurora just used her free hand to pull Dia back towards her.

"Tell me to stop," Aurora pulled away just long enough to get those words out. "Or I'm not going to."

Diamant had in fact cum already, but that wasn't enough for Aurora because she just kept going— not able to get enough of Diamant's addicting flavor on her lips.
Aurora had only stopped long enough to place her robe under Dia's ass as a sort of towel to absorb the cum and squirt that was dripping down to protect the sheets on the bed.

"Okay Rora," Dia cried out, a single tear sliding down her face and onto the pillow laying under her head. "Baby... stop."

She didn't want Aurora to stop, but she had to, fearing that she might pass out if she kept going anymore.

"Fuck," Dia rolled over on her side, her entire body shaking. She could barely speak, and when she tried her teeth chattering made it hard to understand.

Aurora just sat there with a very accomplished looking smile on her face. She turned off the vibrator and used Dia's dress to wipe at her face and chin— which were all wet thanks to her.

"You came," Aurora sat up on her knees. "Twice," she emphasized.

"Mmhm," Dia still had her hand on her chest, trying hard to catch her breath before she could even think about getting up and walking to the book bag that housed all of their sex toys.

♪ I swear you ride it so good. That pussy blow me away...

Aurora was sitting on top of Dia now, the plastic dick of the harness/strap she was wearing pressing against her pussy. And Aurora wanted it in her— badly, but Dia was making her wait for it.

Using a strap isn't something they do too often, because neither of them really enjoy the feeling of wearing it. Dia would much rather use her hands and free standing toys, but sometimes Aurora likes getting strapped, so Dia does it to please her.

"You so pretty from this angle," Diamant looked up at her, her hands holding onto her waist.

"I am?" Aurora blushed.

"Mmhm," Dia moaned, gripping onto her hips even tighter. "You look better when you ride me though," she smirked.

Just watching Aurora slightly raise up and then slide her tight pussy down onto the strap did unimaginable things to Dia. It was sexy to her— as fuck. She couldn't keep her eyes off of Aurora, steady watching the strap move in and out of her wet pussy with ease.

Aurora placed her hands flat on the bed, on either side of Diamant's head, as she worked her hips in small circles on top of her. And those small circles turned into more vigorous movements until she was completely moving up and down on the strap, cussing and moaning as she went. And the whole time Dia just held her hands on her hips to steady her as best as she could.

Aurora pressed her chest flat against Dia's and kissed her as she kept riding.

"Turn around," Dia muttered when she could sense Aurora getting tired. And of course, she didn't object.

Aurora turned around on her stomach, laying flat on the bed.

"You know better than that Rora—" Dia started, but didn't even have to finish before Aurora was pulling herself up into an arched position.

"Arch your back more," Dia ran her index finger down her spine.

Aurora did it, arching her back so that her chest was touching the bed and her ass was straight up in the air.

"Yeah... just like that," Diamant got behind her, rubbing all on her ass and moving her hips back and forth so the strap kept hitting her clit from the back.

"If you don't stop fucking with me Diamant," Aurora groaned when Dia kept using the strap to rub on her pussy instead of using it in her.

She figured she'd teased her enough— especially since Aurora hadn't teased her this time at all.

Diamant held onto Aurora's hips, placing her thumbs in the dimples on her lower back as she slowly slid into her.

"Babeee," Aurora buried her face in the pillow as Dia fucked her. "Fuck."

The way you kiss me when I'm strokin' deep inside of it...

"Fuck me back," Diamant whispered in her ear before kissing the side of her face.

Aurora slowly threw her ass back on Dia, meeting every one of her thrusts. She wrapped one hand around Aurora's neck, using it to stabilize them as they fucked each other. And Aurora was already close, but she absolutely lost it when Dia reached down and started massaging her clit on top of it all.

"Keep ya back arched baby," Dia groaned when Aurora's body started to shake and her high arched position completely fell apart.

"I... I can't," Aurora dropped down flat on the bed, her legs trembling under her as she rode out her own orgasm.

But Dia wasn't done with her— not just yet. She was just giving her a second to collect herself before going again....

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

95.9K 2.6K 22
(NOT FINISHED) Once the blindfold and gag are on, I hear Her walking around the room. The bed then dips at my feet. I gulp softly and jump at the fee...
76.3K 3.1K 34
Moved from backup account. Some things has changed but not all.
189K 8.3K 121
Serendipity: (n) - finding something good without looking for it ******** A bad night & a baby was the started of it all. _____________________ "Deli...
146K 2.1K 24
Hazbin Hotel and the characters are not mine, neither is the cover. This was started before the series officially came out on prime (years before tha...