The Royal Love

By lareesahayat

About the Crown Prince Al Hussein of Jordan who is a striving hardworking prince found the love of his life b... More

Prologue
Hardwork pays off
Live your dream
The best is yet to come
Stages of love
Listen to your heart
The first time I believed
For better, For worse
I got lost in you
Your silence hurts
Forever to go
Six Feet
Better Angels
Till death do us part
Ashes of roses
Embrace for Impact
Among Lions
The Last Goodbye
Announcement

Author's Note

324 5 3
By lareesahayat

I just wanted to come here and say a thank you to all of you for the 2K reads. I am just so happy. When I started writing this story, I never knew that so many people will read this story. Thank you so much again lovelies for all the love. But I still need your love and support, please don't forget to vote and comment so we can come on higher numbers on wattpad.

And do tell me your favourite chapter, favourite scene, favourite character what you like and what you don't in the comments.

See you all soon with the next chapter.

Till then bye and take care ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 18.7K 63
Meet Marwa Kabeer Hassan: A rude, narcissistic, audacious, and dramatic lady. She looks very innocent, beautiful, and nice but she has that no-nonsen...
114K 4.3K 65
"Go straight at the end of right side you will see a red and black car, at the back of the car you will find something." It was from that unknown nu...
2K 276 37
DO NOT PLAGIARIZE MY WORK have some conscience and write your own.. The Crowned prince Shahzaib Al-Qadri, set out to explore the southern kingdom f...
307K 10.7K 17
Is it not love when the two made for one another find solace in each others' eyes? When they don't hurt but rather experience joy together? When they...