Haunted (Alastor x OC)

By whatevers_whatev

Moving into a new house on your own is never easy. Aria moves away from the city into a new home, deep withi... More

A\N
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69
Ch 70
Ch 71
Ch 72
Ch 73
Ch 74
Ch 75
Ch 76
Ch 77
Ch 78
Ch 79
Ch 80
Ch 81
Ch 82
Ch 83
Ch 84
Ch 85
Ch 86
Ch 87
Ch 88
Final Notes
UPDATE!
UPDATE: NEW STORY.
New cover!

Ch 17

6.4K 239 215
By whatevers_whatev

Aria's POV

The next time I woke up, I came downstairs to find not only the living room completely spotless, but also Alastor still in my house.

I remember I walked in the kitchen, my hair probably looking a mess, and I just stopped and stared at him with my mouth hanging open.

He was making breakfast, singing along to some French songs.

"Good morning, little love," he had called to me in a hum.

That was about 30 minutes ago.

Now I was just sucking on a spoon that had nothing on it, scrolling through my phone. I glanced up at Alastor, taking in his appearance.

He wasn't wearing his coat, just his dress shirt and slacks. He was wearing black suspenders and his bow tie was undone.

I snickered softly and he flipped the edge of his newspaper down to look at me with narrowed eyes.

Quickly I hid behind my phone, giggling with the spoon between my teeth.

"Dear, what are you laughing at," he chuckled and I looked at him once more. I moved my phone to just one hand and pulled the spoon from my mouth with the other.

"I'm not used to seeing you look so casual," I joked, and he glanced down at his outfit. He rolled his shoulders back and grumbled.

"It's my house I can do what I want..."

I just giggled more, shaking my head. I went back to my scrolling, my smile falling into a relaxed, almost dazed expression.

I didn't hear Alastor put his paper down, or scoff at my current state. It wasn't until he reached over and plucked the phone from my hands that I acknowledge his presence.

"Hey!" I whined, holding my spoon between my teeth and trying to reach it.

He held it above my head, his eyelids lowered in annoyance, "dear, what is it that's so interesting about this little device?" He asked, dangling it between his claws and looking over it.

I huffed, snatching it back while he was distracted, "first of all: rude," I said with a glare, "secondly, it's just my phone, it helps me do things," I shrugged.

He rolled his eyes, "I know what it is, but why? You don't need it," he said and crossed his arms.

I rolled my eyes back, "Ok, grandpa," I teased him. He lowered his eyelids.

"Dear, there's no need for name calling," he said back and I stuck my tongue out at him, standing up and tucking my phone into my back pocket.

"You carry your news on paper, I carry mine in my back pocket," I called back as I took my dishes to the sink.

He got up as well and came over beside me, "I get that, but it's still-"

I clapped my hands and turned on him, a stretched smile on my face, "don't you have somewhere to be? Anywhere but here, bothering me?" I said through grit teeth.

He blinked, "well, no...after what I did last night I don't have enough power to leave just yet," he mumbled.

My eyes widened, "what you did...? What did you do? Is that why you passed out on me?" I asked.

He cringed at that reminder, his cheeks lighting up, "don't remind me...and also I altered the town's memory...I can't erase him from their timeline, but for all they know he moved somewhere far away years ago," he explained.

My eyes widened further, "you can-you can do that?!" I let out like a fascinated child. He seemed thoroughly amused with my reaction.

"Yes, but like I said it took a lot out of me...I'll need to stay here for a bit until I can transport home," he said and I furrowed my brows.

"Where did you sleep last night?" I asked him, confused. This house, although big, only has two bedrooms and one of them is currently being used as storage.

"The floor," he said simply and I nearly choked.

He slept on the floor in his own house?! I found myself shaking my head immediately, "that's unacceptable, until you can use your shit again you can have my bed, I'll sleep down here," I said.

He shot me down immediately, "I'll do no such thing, you are a lady, you get the bed," he said as if what I said was preposterous. I scoffed.

"Al, it's not 1925, seriously, take my bed," I said a bit softer near the end, tapping his arm slightly. He glanced down at my hand and sighed.

"Dear, I really don't feel comfortable doing that," he grumbled and I shrugged.

"Well, fine then, looks like we're both sleeping down here on the floor," I said simply, crossing my arms. His eyes widened.

"Aria-! Ugh..." he put his hand over his face, dragging it down with a sigh, "look, how about we share the bed? Hm?" He suggested and I froze.

Share the bed...?

I gave him a quick up and down, checking to see if he was hiding any ulterior motives. I poked him in the stomach, making him flinch slightly and rub the spot.

"You won't try anything...?" I asked slowly, and his ears perked up.

"Absolutely not!" He let out as if I'd offended him. I rolled my eyes.

"You won't fuck up my room?" I asked next, and he lowered his eyelids.

"Well technically it's my room, but no I won't mess with anything," he grumbled.

I pursed my lips in thought, then shrugged.

"Ok," I sighed, drying the dish in my hands and putting it up, turning towards him with my hands on my hips, "but so help me god, Alastor, if your hands come anywhere near me or my vagina I'll rip them off of your body and beat you to death with them," I said with a sweet smile.

He blinked, then his eyes softened slightly, "dear, have I ever done such a thing to you?" He asked.

My expression faltered and my smile fell. I looked down at my hands.

I felt him tilt my chin back up to meet his eyes, "have I ever touched you inappropriately?" He asked again, softer.

I shook my head.

"And that's how it should be..." he continued, "just because there is a man next to you in bed, does not mean sex will follow..." he spoke softly, as if speaking to cracked glass.

My brain showed me vivid images of every night with Josh. There were some nights I wouldn't even come to bed, I couldn't take it. Of course, he'd get mad at me for those nights...

I pulled my chin from him, pushing past him so he wouldn't be able to see the tears in my eyes.

Josh is dead.

He's gone.

I don't have to worry anymore, so why does the mere mention of anything that reminds me of him so......hard.

My lip quivered slightly and I stood in the doorway with my back to Alastor.

"I'm not one for relationships, Aria," Alastor's voice sounded from behind me, "but what he did to you was not it."

Those words made my breath hitch. I know that's not how it's supposed to be...compared to other couples Josh and I were the polar opposite.

He didn't take me on dates, he never held my hand, he didn't even seem proud that I was his.

But it's all I've ever known.

"I'll be upstairs..." I squeaked out, turning and taking myself up the stairs quickly. When I got to my room, I broke down into sobs.

If that's not what it's supposed to be like...

Then where's the man that will show me what it's supposed to be like?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 166 8
You are a deer sinner and Vox's assistant. He casts you away while you are in heat and you end up stumbling upon the Hazbin Hotel. This is not ocxala...
71.7K 1.5K 35
At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel with the help of someone close to her. Y...
349K 11.7K 108
For Fawn, life was normal. As a 21 year old college student living on her own, she's doing pretty decent with the cards she's been dealt. Who knew t...
40.2K 1.3K 24
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...