Aaliyah's Love

By guddystar

"I know you married me only for my money and my family money. And I will not be giving you anything from us... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
New story!
Cover change

Chapter 36

16.7K 579 21
By guddystar

Aaliyah pov

These past few weeks have been amazing. Emmett took me to vacation for Paris for three days. Those days were amazing. We roamed around the place enjoying our time. He was so sweet and caring.

And tomorrow is his birthday and our first year wedding anniversary. I am so excited to surprise him. I have prepared everything, even I baked the cake on my own. I hope he likes it.

As I was arranging everything, I heard his car sound. I turned off the lights of the balcony and went inside our room pulling the curtains to cover it. I checked the bathroom again and went out downstairs.

Emmett walked down the hallway and saw be standing down at the stairs. He smiled and pecked my lips coming to me. I smiled back.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey, come on I have a surprise for you" I said pulling him up.

It's still nine, so I have plenty of time.

"Someone is more excited for my birthday than me" he chuckled behind.

"Oh shush" I said pulling him to our room. I gave him the towel.

"Now quickly remove your clothes and wrap this around you" I said. He took it and I went inside the bathroom turning on the hot water in the bathtub. I went out and saw him in his towel around his waist. I pulled him inside the bathroom.

"Woah. You made this" Emmett said looking around candle light and rose petals.

"Yes, now get in the bathtub" I said pushing him. He laughed and removed the towel. He got in butt naked making me blush. He relaxed leaning against the tub. I sat near him and started giving him shoulder massage. He moaned closing his eyes.

I massaged him for some time making him stress free.

"This feels so good Aaliyah, but I would like it somewhere also" he said opening his eyes looking up at me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. As I got what he said, my eyes went wide in shock.

"Oh God, Emmett" I yelled blushing hard. He laughed sitting properly. I gathered the foam from the tub and threw at him. I splashed him with water as he laughed. I got up to go out but Emmett grabbed my hand and pulled me in making me fall inside the tub.

I screamed as I wrap my arms around his shoulder as I sat on his lap. I am completely wet covered in foam now as the person who made me this is laughing out loudly.

"You look beautiful with the foam Liyah" he said wiping my face. I glared at him and started punching his chest.

"You are unbelievable Emmett. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" I said. He laughed covering himself from me. He grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him and kissed me. I fought against him but soon I melted in his arms kissing him back. He pulled away after few minutes.

"Now do you hate me" he asked rubbing his nose against mine.

"Maybe a little" I said wrapping my hands around his neck. His hands went inside my shirt.

"I can change that for you" he said kissing my lips again making me forget what I had planned for him.

*

It's already late, really late. Because of that dummy, my plan is behind now. I have to be quick.

"Can you wear my shirt today" I heard him say behind me.

We were in the closet dressing up, it's eleven forty five now. I am slightly mad at him so I am giving him silent treatment for now. But I agreed with him and took the shirt from him as he grinned.

I wore my panties and put on his shirt. I went out going downstairs to the dinning room as he followed me. I had set the dinning table with romantic setup, with his favourite food which I have cooked but I have to change something's now. I took a tray and placed the food in them.

"Ohhh" I heard Emmett say.

I gave him the tray and said "Go to the balcony in our room". He nod his head like a kid and went away. I took the cake from the refrigerator and smiled. I took it upstairs to our room. I found him standing there in surprise looking at the balcony.

I looked at the time and it's exactly twelve.

"Happy Birthday Emmett" I said. He turned around to me still having the tray in his hand. I placed the cake on the table and took the tray from him and placed on the bed.

"Do you like it" I asked. He hugged me picking me up. I wrapped my legs around him.

"God, you are something else. You made this all alone" he asked sitting on the bed making me straddle him. I nod my head. He showered my face with his kisses as I giggled.

"Thank you so much. This is so beautiful and special. No one has ever done this to me" he said looking at the lightings.

"I had other plans but you ruined them" I said pouting at him. He looked at me with guilt.

"I am sorry. But happy anniversary" he said kissing my lips.

"Happy anniversary" I smiled into the kiss.

I made him cut the cake and had dinner along with some wine.

It was chill outside, so after finishing we were cuddled under the sheets as we looked at the night sky. I ran my fingers in his hairs as he placed his head on my chest.

"Get ready for today Liyah. I have a big surprise for you" he said looking at me.

"It's your birthday" I said.

"Also our anniversary. So be ready for my surprises" he said.

"Okay" I said kissing his forehead. Soon we slept off .

*

I woke up as I felt kisses on my neck from behind. I groaned snuggling to the pillow.

"Wake up Aaliyah" I heard Emmett voice.

"Few more minutes" I mumbled. I felt his hand move inside his shirt I was wearing and rubbed my stomach.

"We have to be somewhere soon. Wake up" he said turning me to him. I opened my eyes slowly and found Emmett hovering above me smiling. I smiled back and pecked his lips.

"Good morning" I said. He kissed my forehead.

"Good morning, now hurry up" he said pulling me up. I groaned but agreed to him. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my other business. I came out and found Emmett all ready sitting on the bed. I went into the closet and to wear my clothes. I put on the dress Nate bought me few weeks back. I was ready and took my hand bag.

"You look gorgeous Aaliyah" I heard Emmett. I turned to him and found him staring at me. I thanked him. He blindfolded me taking me by surprise.

"What are you doing" I said. Suddenly he picked me up bridal style making me gasp and held him.

"No talking until we reach the place" he said walking. I kept quiet. He took me somewhere, all along he had his hand in mine. He parked his car and again carried me not making me walk.

"Hello Mr. Robinson, we all are ready with the arrangements" I heard a lady voice.

"Good. I want my lady to be ready in two hours. But no blindfold taking off, if you do only for makeup. She must not catch a glimpse of anything" Emmett said placing me down. He was about to pull away when I grabbed his hand. I was getting scared.

"Where are you going" I asked.

"Don't worry. I will come back soon. But now get ready for the day" he said kissing my forehead and left me. Someone took my hand and pulled me somewhere. They removed my blindfold. I found out I was in a spa.

"Just for makeup and hair we will remove this" the same lady said as I recognised her voice and she came infront of me.

After one and half hour of pedicure, manicure, waxing, threading, makeup and hair they blindfolded me again. 

"Now finally for the dress" the lady said. They helped me with the dress and I think I have wore this dress before as I felt the material and it was a gown.

"So, is the lady ready" I heard familiar voice.

"Seb" I called. I felt him grab my hand.

"Yes, the one and only. You look beautiful" he said. I crossed my arms at him. I don't even know how I look and he says this.

"Okay. I got it. Now let's go, we don't want to late" he said pulling me with him.

"What's happening" I asked.

"You will know shortly" he said. Again he drove to the unknown place with me sitting ideally. He stopped the car and helped me out of the car. He took me somewhere carefully.

"Finally let's reveal the surprise for you" Seb said stopping somewhere. He removed my blindfold. I blinked few times and looked around. We were at the church. Dad was standing infront of me smiling. I looked down at my dress and found I was wearing my wedding dress. Even seb was wearing a suit. I looked at Seb confused.

"What's all this" I asked. Seb gave me the bouquet and placed my hand in dad's arm.

"Let's go baby girl" dad said going inside. Mom and El were sitting inside and was surprised to see Emmett standing inside empty church with the same tuxedo he wore on our wedding day. My mind was processing now.

He looked handsome as ever. Last year he was angry not ready to look at me but now he was smiling with happiness as a tear slipped from his eye. Nate and Jacob who were standing behind him patted his back. Even I can feel my eyes tear up. 

Dad gave my hand to Emmett, who took it softly giving a squeeze. He pulled us to the priest who was waiting for us. Emmett mouthed 'You look beautiful'. I blushed looking down at our hands.

"You have your vows ready" the priest asked.

I didn't even know I was getting married again ten minutes ago. How can I have now my vow.

"This was a surprise for her so I will say" Emmett said. He cleared his throat and looked into my eyes.

"Aaliyah, my Liyah. I can't describe how lucky I am to have you in my life. At beginning I haven't treated you right and I thought you were after money. But you proved me wrong only with your caring, humbleness and love. You showed me what love is. You made me worried for you, to care for you without even doing anything. I am glad that you didn't give up on me. For giving me a chance. In short time you became my world, my happiness. I can't even imagine my life without you. I love you Aaliyah. I love you beyond this world" Emmett said.

I cried hearing him. He finally said. He said he loves me.

"I want you to remember our wedding with beautiful memories not the memory of which I ran away after taking vows. So I planned to get married again to give you the rights. To make you feel special on this day. I am making everything right for you for what you deserve" he said.

"I love you too Emmett. I love you" I sobbed looking at him. He wiped my tears.

"The rings please" priest said. Emmett pulled out a small box from his pocket and pulled out a beautiful ring. He picked my hand and removed the old one putting on the new one. He kissed my hand. It was so beautiful.

I remember something again.

"Seb my bag" I said. He bought my bag, I took out the ring I bought him few weeks back when I went shopping with Nate.

"I thought to give this after dinner yesterday but it didn't go as planned" I said. He chuckled as he remembers why. I removed the old one and slide the new one.

We said 'I do' as priest asked us to take us as lawful husband and wife.

"Now you may kiss the bride" the priest announced. Emmett didn't waste a second as he leaned down kissing my lips. We heard the family cheering for us. Emmett pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Happy anniversary Mrs. Robinson" he said smiling at me kissing my forehead.

"Happy anniversary Mr. Robinson" I said smiling back.

***********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.7K 25
If it wasn't hurt it wasn't love, loving means hurting but a true love can bring all of the pieces. Love means a lot it can change us but it can also...
1.8M 59.5K 40
"I will never marry you." I said in a low voice filled with venom. He moved close. His hands moved to my waist. His hold was firm. His face was so cl...
8.7K 423 13
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...
4.5M 201K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...