Tint Of Love

By Abhilasha012

Highest rankings #1 in love #1 in strong female character #1 in mine Aarohi vashisth a 24 year beautiful... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Disclaimer
chapter 1 The vashisths
chapter 2 Vashisth family part 2
chapter 3 mistake
chapter 4 The return.
chapter 5 the engagement ..
chapter 6 Meeting the devil . .
chapter 7 The escape ,The search
chapter 8 AAROHI VASHISTH
chapter 9 sidharth mehra
chapter 10 The first impression
chapter 11 the fight .
chapter 12 siddhu
chapter 13 Result
ch 14 movie night
chapter 15 Evil spirit
chapter 16 . .Their sufferings .
chapter 17 same feelings .
chapter 18 missing someone
chapter 19 unexpected job
chapter 20 posessed
chapter 22. for love
chapter 23 . what is mine ..is mine
chapter 24 ladoo
chapter 25 Rebel.
Chapter 26.Scared Who?
chapter 27 The impulsive decision
chapter 28 pain, grief ,agony
chapter 29 Hidden truth
chapter 30 Her decision
chapter 31 piano girl
chapter 32 mystery of bangles
chapter 33 Engaged who ? Angel?
chapter 34 meet the tigress
chapter 35 welcome to mumbai
chapter 36 job ,friendship ,proposal
chapter 37 . Ronn meets the vashisths
chapter 38 consequences
chapter 39 . Her bitter past .
chapter 40 .Intruder
chapter 41 The downfall
chapter 42 bitter truth
chapter 43 unknown facts
chapter 44 Tigress meets Ronn
chapter 45 Marriage with devil
chapter 46 Real identity .
chapter 47 Return to nainital
chapter 48 . injured
chapter 49 .Bangalore
chapter 50 lost and found
chapter 51 Accident
chapter 52 . proposal
chapter 53 encounter with truth
chapter 54 wedding
chapter 55 Tame the devil ?
chapter 56 His care .
chapter 57 Reception
chapter 58 . New york
chapter 59 penthouse
chapter 60 Awakening of the Queen
chapter 61 friends for life
chapter62 Feelings
chapter 63 kiss
chapter 64 Real angel
chapter 65 . Right place
chapter66 . For his love
chapter 67 .Made for each other .
chapter 68 . Passionate love
chapter69 . honeymoon
chapter 70. fun and scars
chapter 71 Anything for you
chapter 72 . Meet mrs sahay
chapter 73 love couple
chapter 74 Her Roots
chapter 75 her choice
chapter 76. Insult
chapter 77 Dan's style
chapter 78 .not so pleasent surprise
chapter 79 secret and sufferings
chapter 80. The end
glimpse of my upcoming work
epilogue

chapter 21 realisation and confession

6.6K 429 7
By Abhilasha012

After the priest drama vaidehi got scolded badly by Aditya,arohi got scolded as usual by her mother and the maid got scolded and threaten or her job by Aditya. It was arohi who saved her job.

It was already 15 days before arohi joined the school job In these days she learned some new things daily from Siddharth she used to observe everything, his sweet behaviour, and his charming smile. She doesn't know what love is but she knows one thing whenever she is near Siddharth she felt happy and peace at in her heart .without realizing she got emotionally attached to Sidharth.

The heart doesn't ask permission to love someone.

Arohi was feeling a different kind of attraction towards Siddharth but that naive girl doesn't know what is that attraction called.

It was another day when everybody was enjoying ice cream in an ice cream parlour. When Shreya Mishra the beauty queen of Nainital entered the place with her friends. When she spotted Siddharth she came to him,

" Hi mr Mehra, I am a big fan of yours, you know I never miss your travel show. Can I have sa selfie with you "

" Ok ' Siddharth agreed.

She kept her hand on Siddharth's shoulder and posed for a selfie. Siddharth was still never touched her. But Shreya was trying hard to gain some attention from Siddharth she was deliberately trying to export assets but Siddharth never took interest, then he got a call from sameer so he left from there to attend the phone call .shreya got disappointed first but now she knows about his presence in Nainital so she has many chances to impress him.

But someone's gaze was following their every move, it was none other than arohi vashisth.

As soon as Shreya left there arohi followed her making an excuse for some important call. As Shreya bid goodbye to her friends and went to her car someone grabbed her arm and turn her around. She was going to shout at that person who dared to misbehave with her, but when she found arohi standing in front of her with an angry look on her face, they had studied in the same college so,.shreya knows how arohi is, she was scared from inside but she tried to look brave.

" What ... what is this behaviour arohi "

Arohi smirked and told her " look dear title( butterfly ), you know me and my ways to deal with things too .so just remember my words STAY AWAY FROM SIDDHARTH, I hope I dont have to remind you next time. Take it as a warning and thank your stars that I m talking with my words with you next time if I see you near Siddharth trust me only my hands will talk with you "
Arohi patted her cheek last.

Shreya gulped the lump in her throat and nodded in yes and left from there hurriedly.

Arohi smiled at her victory and turn around to leave from there but she found rachna standing in front of her.

" What was that aru ?"

"What? was what? nothing ."

"Nothing why did you tell her to stay away from Siddharth "

"Didn't you see how she was flirting with him, so .."

" So what if she was flirting with Siddharth, if he was not having a problem with this, so what is your problem haan, why are your concern for him. It's his matter aru "

" I cannot see any girl flirting with him,dont you see how she was going all touchy with him ."

" Again the same thing, it is his personal life arohi, why are you getting irritated .?"

" I dont want any girl near him, flirting is a long lost thought ."

" But why does his life matter to you."

"Because I love him, do you got me I love Siddharth ."

Rachna gasped at her confession. Arohi knows that rachna warned her about this so she tried to explain.

" I know, I know it's wrong but I dont know rachna when I started loving him .whenever he is around me, I felt peace in my heart. His smile, his talks his little gestures all are so different from me .what can I do now I cannot fight with my feelings any more I have accepted the fact that.

I am in love with Siddharth "

Suddenly they heard the sound of metal, they turn their heads towards the noise.
It was Siddharth who was standing at a distance behind him it was Sahiba who touched the brass vase beside her and it was the brass vase sound which is on the floor.

Siddharth was directly glaring at arohi he didnt utter a word and left from there. Sahiba was in shock, she was feeling betrayed by arohi as they know how much she adores siddhu.

Arohi rushed behind him who was walking to his car. Arohi called him from behind...
" Siddharth listen to me, please listen to me once "

Siddharth stopped in his tracks and turn around to face arohi.

Arohi started her justification by "voh... I know it is not the right time not the right place and also not the right way but trust me whatever I said was true ."

"I love you Siddharth, I want to propose to you appropriately but ...."

" stop it miss arohi vashisth, you said that you love me and that's all. But do you ask my opinion about this?"

"So let me tell you that I dont love you, you are not my type of girl. See I respect your feelings but this is not possible, I can never love you, as we both belong to different worlds and our lives have nothing in common ."

Tears brimmed in arohi's eyes .looking at her condition Siddharth was cursing himself for doing this to her but he has to do this as they are not suitable for each other he has to break her heart.

Siddharth took a deep breath " see arohi try to understand I am a middle-class man who has too much responsibility, I am not born with a silver spoon like you. We are not perfect for each other, I dont want you to drag into my life my hard life .i... See please take it as an infatuation and forget it. We can I mean we will remain friends, good friends but that's all. i hope you got my point "

Before he can turn around arohi's next words stop him.

' See I dont believe in this money status, caste system and yes if I am not of your type then tell me what 's your type I mean I have the right to know the actual reason for facing rejection ."

Siddharth closed his eyes and cursed himself for hurting this naive girl more but for their good future, they have to do this.

"Ok if you insist, I dont believe in flings arohi if I will love someone I will marry her and make her my life partner.so, I will marry a girl who can handle my house, and my family effortlessly. I am not a Richie rich man who can afford many servants or househelp for everything. Even I want a well-groomed Indian girl who can manage my house as well as my life efficiently. "

"I hope you got your answer now " stating this Siddharth left from there.

This talk was heard by two more people rachna and Sahiba who got worried for arohi.

Arohi got sitted on the bonnet of her SUV, she hide her face with her palm. Only silence can be heard in the surroundings, some time passed by. Rachna and Sahiba were standing near her but they didnt start any conversation. Rachna already told Sahiba about what Siddharth told them in the temple that day, and Sahiba was ok with it as it was only a crush for her not more than that.

Ten, fifteen, twenty minutes passed by Sahiba nudged rachna to start the talk with arohi. Rachna tapped her shoulder and said in a consolling way.

" Let it go aru, forget him, you know na we cannot force anyone to love. Hmmm, try to move on ."

"Haan jane de woh deserve nahi Karta Tujhe uski badkismati hain ." (Let him go it's his bad luck and he didnt deserve her )

Arohi looked up at her friends for some minutes then she started laughing.

Looking at her condition her friends got shocked, Sahiba murmured into Rachna's ears " yeh toh satak gayi hai,sadma Laga hai bechari ko "rachna nodded in yes .( she has gone mad , she is in shock )

Arohi got up from the bonnet and told her friends

' Lets go to some shopping "

" Shoppping"they both shouted in surprise .

"Yes shopping "

" Aru listen to me dear i think you need rest hmmm we will go home for now tomorrow we will do shopping haan pakka "rachna tried to convince her.

" I am fine, come let's go "

Rachna and Sahiba didn't want to leave her alone, especially after what happened between arohi and Siddharth so they silently accompanied her.

When they reached an Indian ethnic store showroom, the girls were shocked they looked at arohi in surprise.

Arohi knows about their questions so she started " he loves me, he loves me more than I do, but he never wants me to suffer with him. But now for me, life will be suffering without him He just made a lame excuse of an indian traditional girl so I will do this too. Rachna and Sahiba I need your help just teach me what Siddharth wants from me ."

" Just wait Siddharth Mehra I will make sure that you will confess your true feelings for me. Soon my love soon ."

Rachna and Sahiba shook their heads as they know arohi 's stubbornness. She is not going to back off so easily.

The following week arohi made an excuse for her illness and took a leave for a week. The whole week she groomed herself as Siddharth wished for. Giving a hard time to rachna and Sahiba.

On the other hand, Siddharth was already guilty of breaking her heart but he knows her family background too. He never wanted to drag the vashisth princess to his 2bhk flat.
Siddharth was a sensible
man, he knows how hard it will be for arohi to accept his lifestyle. And above all, he has to focus on his brother's academics now,sameer was like a baby to him after his parent's death only sameer and Siddharth are left for each other.

It's not that Siddharth doesn't love arohi but it's better to end this relationship here only as it will be better for both of them.

After that confession, arohi stopped visiting the school, Siddharth was relieved that she understood what he was saying and was acting accordingly its good that they are avoiding each other. But his heart was craving to see, to talk with you. The whole week Siddharth was trying hard to get any information about her well being.

After a week arohi vashisth reached the school as soon as she entered the school rehearsal hall the hall become silent, and people stop their work hand and were awestruck by the beauty in front of them.

Some were blinking their eyes to believe what they were seeing, they thought that its an illusion. But everyone was watching the same scene.

Arohi vashisth wearing an Anarkali suit instead of her usual dress code, jeans and tops. Her hair was left open, her features were enhanced by using mascara, kajal, and light lipstick and she was wearing jhumkas in her ears.

Siddharth entered the hall with zaheer and noticed that everyone was looking to one side so they also followed their gazes.
.

His heart skipped a heartbeat, his mouth as hung open as his love is standing in front of him like a divine beauty so the game had begun

Author note

I never portrayed arohi as a weak woman, she is not someone who will cry or beg for her love she is a fighter who will not accept her defeat so easily. Siddharth was her first and last love actually for her it was Siddharth who taught her the meaning of love.

That'all for today

Hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 348 50
Rishi Raj, 25 years old, a very handsome, arrogant, most cunning business man. He loves his family, for him everything comes after his family. For hi...
25.2K 2K 52
Mafia queen is obsessed with him.... There is war between love....and obsession.... I want him...I will get him.... she said looking at him...(obsess...
738K 42.7K 54
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
13.6K 1.5K 21
π‡πž 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐒𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚π₯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π’π‘πž 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 π…πšπ§π­πšπ¬π².π“π¨π πžπ­π‘πžπ« 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒�...