Rejected at first sight

By Let_me_reload

Beth white doesn't get treated fairly in her pack house, yes she's were wolf but when she turns 17 and gets... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Hey guys
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 pt. 1 of 3
Chapter 39 part 2 of 3
Chapter 40 part 3 of 3
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 The War PT.1
Chapter 61 pat 2
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 Epilouge
Sneakpeak into The Kings Mate
Story is up!!

Chapter 62

7.8K 332 17
By Let_me_reload

Beth POV

I sit on the couch watching the commercials go by with my arms wrapped around my knees.

"Beth please look at me." Jaccob pleads siting on his knees next to me.

"Beth! It's been over a month, please I need you, just look at me!" He yells

"Well I can't! I don't want to hurt anybody. What If I hug you and crush your bones. What would that mean for Mason? I could kill him." I say tears brining my eyes.

"Your aren't gunna hurt me, you aren't gonna hurt our baby. Okay, you are perfectly safe." he assured my wrapping his arms around me.

I cry into his shoulder. He rubs my back whispering sweet nothing into my ear.

"I'm sorry." I say ripping my self from his arms.

"Their is nothing for you to be sorry about. Its not your fault. Nothing is your fault." he says moving a piece of my hair from behind my ear.

"How do you know that, how do you know that nothing was my fault? How do you know that when my parents got killed that it wasnt my fault, How Do you know that running here wasnt a mistake. How do you know that me being born wasnt a mistake?" i ask him standing up walking in circles.

"Beth just listen to the words im saying, No one is an acident, so you're not a mistake Ther is a reason for everything. So if the moongoddess deciede that you are a on true Alpha, Then she knows that you are speacil. Their are millions and millions of werewolves on the earth, Alpha's Beta's middle class, and Omegas. But, she choose you because of all the shit you've been through, she knew that you are the only person who could fit the roll. And in 20 years when Mason is old enough for the King roll, he can try for it, because he gets his strength from his mother." he says getting up and grabing my arms and pulling me close.

"How do you know that?" I ask him putting my head on his shoulder.

"Because i just do.''

******

A/N

Okay yes I know it's very short, but I'm on major writers block. and I'm just kinda stuck in the mud.

But if anyone would like to write a chapter by all means go ahead just contact me by messaging me.

Anywho I'm very frustrated but since I'm on writers block the chapter took forever to write so I hope you enjoyed the short chapter.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Bye😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 18.1K 26
"I could never hate you," I blurt out. Her head snaps up, and I see the hope twinkling in her eyes, which made it harder to say, "But it's just my wo...
761K 19K 26
Then it hit me. The scent of my mate. The one I'd love and spend the rest of my days with. "Mine," he growled. I was forced up against the wall as he...
24.2K 641 15
Scarlet Montgomery lived her life as the pack slave. She was left Omega after her parents ditched her to become rogues. She is constantly tormented n...
13.2M 362K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...