Chapter 21

Beth POV 1 month late (sorry but you guys have to get use to the fact that I love to skip around with the times) the song is life of the party -shown mendes

Theirs the tiniest tiniest improvement to my stomach. you don't even notice it. and the only people that know are Jacob, Jennifer, and Avangeline.

They were very shocked when I told them. it was really funny.

Today is the day we tell the pack. So I'm wearing a white dress with white stilettos.

I decide to just leave my hair the way it is.

I go into the auditorium. for the monthly pack meeting and Jacob is talking about the other pack coming and what will need to be done.

"And now I have some exciting news. so can I be assisted by my beautiful mate." he says and a light shade of red sets on my face.

I smile and walk towards the microphone.

"It has given me great honer to finally be able to say this. But instead of me saying it, I want Beth to say it." he says and steps away from the microphone and I step forward.

"Umm... I don't know how to say this but here we go. In a short 9 months me and Jacob will welcome a new life form into this world." I say and rest my hand on my stomach.

Cheers, yelling, and clapping erupts from the crowd. Ryan Huggs me, then Jacobs mom comes and cries on my shoulder. saying thank you thank you for making her a grandma. she also said that she is my mom now so she will help me through this.

I thank her then it's me who crying on her shoulder.

Soon theirs a small celebration in the lounge. I begin to feel sick so I leave to my room.

I sit in the bathroom puking my guts out. this night sure has turned for the worst.

I begin to regain health. I put on flannel pajamas and I crawl into bed. I turn on the tv and just watch movies in peace.

-------------------------------//------------////-----------

Sorry this is short but I felt like writing so here you go