Chapter 58

Beth POV

I look around the physical center. I reeeeeeeally don't want to do this. ugh.

"Okay Luna if you could please lay on your back for me?" The lady says and I lay down in the mat as instructed

"Okay if you could grab onto these bars and try to lift them as high as you can then set them down back in their holders.

I grab onto the squishy handles and push the bar that has about 25 pounds on each side so a 50 pound bar. Not to bad. I straighten my arms out and then out the bar back.

"Okay good, now can you stand up and I want to test your reflexes." she says guiding me to the center of the room and right as she begins the door swings open.

"Hey Taylor, can I Uh.... borrow Beth for the day? It's Super important." Conner says his head peaked around the corner. He was here yesterday.

"Sure." she breaths out and starts to write down stuff down on her clip board."I expect to see you one week from today."

"Yeah Ma'am." I say with my head down an u run out the door.

"Okay so how was hell?" He asks

"Terrible they, well she, made me lift things.

"Sounds terrible," he shakes his head."you're welcome by the way."

"Oh yeah thank you. now is their anything important I actually need to attend to?" I ask putting my hands on my hips.

"Uh yeah, while the rest of the pack is training we have to look for dangerous things in the woods." he replies putting his hands in his pockets.

"Okay let's get to it." I tell him and we head out side into the warm sun and into the woods.

"Here." he hands me a pair of yellow gloves and he puts them in himself to.

"Okay we are looking for nails and anything else that could potentially kill us." he says looking at the ground flapping his arms like a bird

"What are you doing?"

"I'm fanning myself, duh." he says as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

In the hour and a half we've been out here we've picked up 7 nails, 3 candy wrappers, 3 shirts and 2 pairs if underwear.

"Okay do you think that's it?" He says wiping his forehead

"Yeah I think." I say and take my gloves off
Then I hear it. the faintest sound ever but it's a sound.

I look at the ground holding my hair behind my ear. then theirs a thing scratching at my leg. I look down and see the cutest little black and white kitten. I lean down and pick her up.

"Conner look at the little darling." I tell him in a baby voice rubbing her head and she lets out a small meow then purrs.

"She's soo cute!" He gushes and scratches the underneath of her chin.

"Let's take her to the pack house and get her some food." I tell him and we head to the clearing. me with the kitten and Connor with the trash bag of stuff.

Once we make it to the clearing Jaccob is in the middle of telling the pack that they need to go to the mountain and climb it dodging pre-set obstacles.

They run off and I run to Jaccob.

"Look what I found! Isn't she just the cutest I think she's a stray."i tell him holding the kitten like a baby it looking around and looking pretty darn cute if I do say so myself.

"She's adorable" he says scratching her little chin.

"Can we keep her?" I ask him like a little kid.

"I don't see why not. But, we have to get it shots and make sure it doesn't have rabies or something." he points out pointing a finger and giving me a head tilt.

"Okay, thank you. I think I'm gunna name her Oreo." I say rubbing her soft little tummy and her hitting my hand moth her paw as if she was seeing what my hand was.

"Okay why don't you take her inside And see if the vet can do something with her to make her safe." he says shooing me away

I carry Oreo inside talking to her with baby talk. my little Oreo.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N

IM SORRY! I'm sorry for all the short and boring chapters but I have to put something before the war and I have to say after the war their will be like 2-4 chapters until the book will be over. 😢 I know it's sad but her the story is pretty long of you think about it half a hundred. and I know I have. A 70 something chapter book but that's a fanfiction and it never really had a plot.

So once again I'm sorry for the pointless chapters but her at least I'm not only updating once a week.

Who is your favorite character?

Any who...

Comment

Vote

Follow

Bye😚