Chapter 57

Beth POV

I sit in my bed watching The Voice and not understanding why the contestants aren't picking Adam like why?

"I pick Blake." The person says

"Boo!" I say and change the channel to animal planet.

"Okay calm down. time for some food." Jaccob laughs and digs a can out of his bag and hands it to me.

"What do you want me to do with a can of chicken noodle soup?" I ask turning it in my hand

"Use your powers to hear it up."he explains and I shrug.

I concentrate but nothing happens

"I don't feel anything." I tell him and he looks confused. he goes to reach for the can but pull his hand back.

"Dear Moongodess that's hot. like hell or something." he says holding his hand to the pony where it turns white. And I stifle a laugh.

"It's not that hot." I say and pull the tab to open the can and steam shoots out like a bullet from a gun.

"Well since your basically immune to hot things you sing feel how hot the metal can is." he tells me. and I watch as the skin in his hand covers the pink skin that wasn't singed off.

"Oh, can I have a spoon?" I ask and he hands me a plastic spoon.

I put the spoon in the soup for about 20 seconds stirring the soup. I pull it out to put in my mouth but Jaccob stops me.

"Wow wow wow, I wouldn't eat that if I were you." he says pulling the spoon from my hand exposing the melted hole in the spoon.

"I guess I don't know my own strength." I say and look up to him

"Well if you can hear a certain spot without catching it on fire then we can hear up the woods and win this war." he says and sits on my bed and takes the tin can from me.

"You really think that?" I ask him

"Yeah. With you on our side, the rarest element, we will win." he says grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it

"Don't forget the warriors from the king." I remind him.

"Oh shit! I totally forgot about that! We are suppose to leave in two months. They are sending the warriors in like a week." he says hitting his forehead with his palm.

"Hey, it's okay. the warriors are the best in the world. with them we have a definite chance of winning. Packs are gearing about this and they are going to help." I reassure him

"Okay. Yeah, you're right. It's gunna be okay. it's gunna be alright." he says and smiles at me and I smile back

"I want to get out if this bed, and this hospital. What about you mister big bad wolf?" I ask him

"Oh yeah, I would live to get out of this bleached white room." he says looking around the room.

"Okay, I got a plan." I whisper my plan in his ear and he smiles and nods his head.

***

The clocks trikes 11 pm and the hallway light goes off,"ready?" I whisper

"Ready." he whispers and I flung the covers off my body and tip toe to the window.

I open the window and crawl out.

"Okay come on." I tell him and he struggles to get out of the window getting stuck halfway through.

"In stuck." he tells me trying to push himself out with the walls

"Here let me help you." I grab his hands and pull him back.

He slips out and he falls on top if me.

He puts his hands on my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Hey Mr.Wolf." I smile at him.

"Hey little red." he smile back

I lean in and peck his lips. I lean my head next to his ear.

"If you want more, you have to catch me." I tell him and use all my strength sending him flying off of me and run away from him.

"Oh no you don't." He says and starts to chase after me

"Na na na na na catch me if you can!" I yell laughing and he runs faster.

He wraps his arms around my stomach and spins me around in the air.

"I caught you." he says smiling at me

"Really I would never have guessed." I say with a slight giggle.

"Now I get you." and with that he leans in and kisses me.

And it was the longest most pashonet kiss we've ever had. And it was amazing.

He let's me go.

"I love you." he whispers

"I want you to know something."

"What?" He ask smiling

"Their are tons of love stories like, Romeo and Juliet, Hazel and Augustus, or even Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence-"

"But they're not together." he says interrupting me

"Well they should be. anyway. their are plenty of love stories, but ours is my favorite."