Chapter 26

Beth POV same day

Jacob comes bounding through the door out if breath.

He shuts the door with his back paws then shifts.

I cover my eyes with my hands as he grabs a pair of shorts.

"Come in huny, it's not like you haven't seen me before." I can tell he's smiling

I uncover my eyes and he has shorts on.

"I know, you have blood In your teeth." I tell him frowning with absolute and total discussed.

"Oh I do, hm... well," he grabs the back of my head and roughly kisses

I push him away from me and he starts laughing

"That's not funny! It's gross, gosh brush you teeth! Icky icky." I say wiping my teeth with my finger

"Icky icky Vicy-" he starts to sing and dance before I interrupt him

"Okay,okay I get it! You can stop."

1 hour later

A nurse walks in with a pale face

"Luna, Damen want to see you." she swallows

"No, I refuse to let her go!" Jacob shouts

"Jacob, he needs to know I'm alright, you can stand in the door frame. okay he won't do anything to a pregnant person, would he?" I say and get out of the bed and sit down into a wheel chair that was put in my room.

They connect Phillip 2.0 to the handle and the bag with water thing to the wheel chair.

They wheel me out of my room and into Damens.

He was sleeping. he had restraints on his wrists and legs and on on his torso.

I almost feel bad for him. Almost being the key word their.

The nurse that brought me in smack him in the face. he jolts to awake looking all over. his eyes find there way to mine.

The nurse bows to me then Jacob before she leaves.

"Hello Damen, Fancy seeing you here, huh." I say smirking then I cross my arms over my chest.

"Beth, Your the Luna?" He says surprised.

"Yes, why else would I be talking to you." I say harshly

"Well I jus-..." he looks over at my shoulder then my stomach and he stares at me for a minute or so,"Who marked you! And Your having a baby!" He yells at me furious.

"Um well, theirs a reason I'm Luna." I tell him and his eyes shift over to Jacob, Who has a straight and serious face.

His eyes turn red and he starts to fight against his restraints.

Jacob runs over and wheels me out of the room before Damen yells down the hall

"He did this to you! I'm gunna kill him! I'm gunna Kill him!"

-------------------------------------------

A/N

Picture: Hijacked Peeta Mellark from Mockingjay Pt.1

Song: Hanging Tree from same movie/ book