Sneakpeak into The Kings Mate

Mason POV

"How do I tell her." I ask pacing in front of Parker and Payton.

"That your a werewolf?" Parker asks

"No, that I'm a ostrich." I say sarcastically and run a hand through my hair.

"I think you should take into the clearing in the woods a just show her, and if she cares for you she won't run away." Payton says honestly.

"Your sure that's what I should do. She needs to I know. I'm suppose to be a king next year." I say and take a seat across from them.

"It sounds like a wonder full plan." Parker says.

**

I can't do it.

She stands I front of me with her brown hair, and beautiful eyes and I can't do it.

It's like when you watch a movie or read a book. You wish you could be with these fictional people in this fictional world and tell them everything because you're perfect for each other. But, their is this unknown glass shield keeping you from this fictional person. It physically and mentally hurts that I can't be with her.

It is like holding up the sky by yourself, then eventually your body can't hold on to your motives and you crash. Crumble. All together you fall. It's simple.

And this is no crush. I love her more every time I lay eyes on her. every time she smiles. Every time she laughs.

The worst part is not knowing how she feels, I can't read her mind. No Edward Cullen. (if I was Bella I would get away from his as soon as possible. I mean the fact that your reading my mind would scare the wolf out of me)

"Hey Malia," I tap her shoulder.

"Yes Mason." she turns around and smiles at me.

"I... I... I um... wanted to ask if you wanted to sit with me during the trip to Gettysburg?" I ask my mouth suddenly becoming dry. No! That's not what I wanted to ask! Damn. This is more disappointing them when I went to the Dam food court and they didn't have any corn dogs left when I was 7(the Hoover Dam).

"Sure." She smiles and shrugs and walks away to class.

I groan frustrated and hit my head against the locker.

Why me?

--/👌🏻
Malia POV

I thought he was going to ask me out.

I really like him. I don't understand why. I feel this mental connection. Like it's meant to be.

And I hate it.

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

This is more then a crush like every time he smiles I want to hug him and just hold him forever. Like he's mine.

I'm to scared to tell any one.

I'm more than great full that I found friends. Especially the first day I came. But I want to be more then friends with him.

I think I'm just going to tell him.

On that bus ride to Gettysburg.

I'll tell him I think I might have feels for him. Strong feelings.

Stronger then anything I've ever felt before.

---------------------

A/N

Okay this is the sneak peak.

I've decided that on June 6 I will release The Kings Mate.

So prepaid for that.

Okay I just want to remind every own I do all the writing stuff from my phone/ IPod.

So if you read on a computer it seems short.

And I want every chapter to be around 20-30 pages.

So these chapters will take longer so I'm think 1 chapter per week.

But I hope you liked this sneak peak.

Comment what you think

Bye😚