Chapter 30

okay before i start i want to know where my readers are. so comment what country you are in. or continent what ever you prefer. Or even state I would just like to know.

---------------------------------------------

Beth POV

As soon as Avengeline parks the car I thank her a go straight to Jacobs office where he sits doing paper work.

"Hey cupcake, what's up?" He says and looks up from his papers.

"Um... well... are you aware that your sister found her mate." I utter looking at my fingers and playing with them

"She What!" He yells and stands up aggressively from his seat.

His eyes going from his normal dark green to black. he rushes passed me and I run up to him.

He gets to an intersection and looks both ways. it gives me enough time to rub my hands on his back and sooth him.

He calms down an turns to me and hugs me. he rubs my hair then let's go.

He looks at me then kneels down about stomach level. he puts his hands on my stomach and rubs it with his thumbs.

I smile down at him. he looks back up to me and hugs me again. he kisses me on the lips.

He picks me up bridal style and brings me to the lounge and sets me down on the couch.

I lay on the front end of the couch and he lays on the back with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks me as he surfs through on demand.

"How about...... Umm... Forest Gump." I tell him and he clicks the movie.

25 minutes later.

Jacobs POV

I struggle to keep my eyes open. but Beth is already silently snoring.

I give up the struggle and close me eyes resting into a peaceful sleep.

(Dream land)

I open my eyes and I'm in the woods. theirs a water fall, flowers, trees, and a smallish lake.

The water in the lake shoots up then comes down, revealing a lovely woman in a white flowing dress and blond hair.

She walks on the water and comes toward me.

"Jacob, my dear child. How are you?" She says embracing her pearly whit chompers

" I'm good... how are you, who are you?" I ask raising my eyes brow.

"I'm the moon goddess." she says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world

"Oh.... Oh!" I bow in her honer

"No child don't bow," I stand up straight and look at her,"your child is to be a boy. the strongest boy in the country. He will turn to make your pack the best pack and strongest pack in the world. you will name him Mason. to represent his dominance." she explains

"Beth will get the same massage, so I must go. but I will be there when your son is born. but you may not know it." she says a wave comes and crashes down on her and when it retaliates she's gone.

Dream over

My eyes shoot open. but then they slump from exhaust. that dream was tiring.

Soon I fall back into a dream ful sleep. but my thought always go back to my first dream.