Chapter 55

Beth POV

I lave up my shoes and fun back outside. training for this war will be the hardest I've worked ever.

I stand up front with Jaccob, Zayn, Dawine, and Conner. as the rest of the group files in.

Jaccob looks at me and gives me a nod. I walk up and cross my arms across my chest.

"As you all know we are going into war, so for our 8 hour exercise we will do a series of skill building exercise. We will also have warm ups and warm downs. so today for our first warm up. I want 200 laps in your wolf form than 100 in your human form. This will help you get stronger and faster invade you are unable to shift. go shift and come back and start. Go!" I yell and everyone runs into the woods and shifts.

I turn to Dwaine and look at him for what I'm suppose to do. "Beth, you will run 500 laps in your wolf form, than 300 in human form. this will help with your powers. making you lighting speed. you will do this every day until the war. then I will tell you what to do after that." I nod and run into the woods and strip of my work out clothes and shift into my red wolf with my red eyes glowing in the morning musk and fog.

I start to run my laps getting tired after 100. panting like a dog, (oh the irony) I walk for a few minutes catch my breath than begin my running again, okay lap 250 let's go.
2 and a half hours later

I change back into my clothes sweating and painting harder than ever before.

"Okay everyone get into partners!" Jaccob yells. and since he will be telling us what to do Conner and I pair up.

"We are doing strength and trust tests. So sit on your ass facing away from your partner and link arms. Try and stand up you have 30 seconds go." Jaccob says and Conner and I don't struggle with this and were the second team standing.

"Great, okay seconds step. you were each given a blind fold, but the blind fold on only one of you, now you must guide each other through the woods to the water fall then switch blind folds and come back to this clearing. you have 40 minutes go."

Conner puts the blind fold over my eyes and his hand or fingers on my shoulder blades. he tells me to go to go right left over farther and that kinda stuff.

"Go right." he says I turn right and walk into a tree.

"Connor did you mean left?" I ask putting my hands in my hips

"Yeah, sorry." he moves me over and gives me most accurate directions

Finally we reach the water fall and sit down and take a break.

I cup my hands in the water and drink the cool water even though I could get sick from it. it's fine.

"Okay ready to- oh my god Conner what's hopping are you okay?!" I rush to his side and rub his back

"I don't- *sucks in large breath* know." he's says getting paler by the minutes

I look him over and see blood pouring out if his foot. I look at the foot and theirs a nail sticking out. I try to pul it out but it burns my fingers.

"Aahh son of a bitch!" I scream out holding my hand. I put my shirt in my mouth and pull it the rest of the way out.

I throw the blood covered nail in the grass and look back at Conner. he's loosing blood. and loosing it fast.

"Conner? Conner can you hear me." I tell him in the clearest voice I can. he nods and turn his head to the side and I move it back to face me

"Conner I'm going to shift and I want you to get on my back so I can get you back to the pack house quicker." I tell him and he murmurs an okay.

I run off behind the trees and shift and run back to him.

He try's to stand up but falls over onto my back. I do best I can to help him in my back.

He wraps the weakest hold around my neck and u start running.

I dodge trees. I look at our trail to se spots of blood here and there. it makes me run faster.

I make it to the clearing and everyone's on break. I bark. and no one hears me. I bark louder and no one hears me.

I walk farther into the opening and bark the loudest I've barked before and everyone looks at me. Conner fall unconscious off my back and I fall with him.

I look at my paws. I stepped on 2 nails. Two silver nails covered in wolfs bane.

I look up and see Jaccob screaming Orders before seeing nothing but black.

____________________-

A/N

Okay I'm so sorry for posting this late, but I was writing if last night at like 11 and I fell asleep.

Okay well wasn't that a peaceful chapter gone wrong.
Comment:
Who's your favorite character

Okay well

Comment

Vote

Follow

Bye😚