chapter 29

Beth pov

yeah yeah, i know what your all thinking.'what are you doing he beat you up since your parents died!'

well he my brother, my blood relitave. ive gota forgive him. and i know this sounds crzy but i kinda missed him.

well that was a few days ago right now im just enjoying my lunch. mmmmm pasta/spagetti. what i love noodles and sauce. but not meatballs, i hate meatballs. i have no idea why.

"Beth how are you today?" Avengeline asks as she takes a seat next to me.

"Im good. are you only getting up now? its like 12 in the afternoon." i say with a laugh

"no i was on patrol early this morning so i got back like 1 or 2 hours ago so i took a nap, but im here because im hungry and i want some Starbucks." she says and grabs her purse off the counter."you want to come?" i nod my head yes and push my plate infront of me and follow her to the door.

we get in hr car and head to the nearest Starbucks. soon the beat of megan trainers lips are moving has both of us bobbing our heads and singing terribly to the song.

"i know ya lie, cus your lips are. tell nme to do you think im dumb. i ight be young but im am schooling!" we break out laughing and she pull into the parking lot.

she help me with my tank and we gain stairs from other humans and wolves. i just shrug and go inside.

i see the same dyed blond hair with some guy.

i go up to jennifer and tap her shoulder and she turns to face me,

"oh hey Beth whats up?" she smiles at me. i look at the guy next to... well accross from her.

"whos this?" i ask her

he has get black hair and icy blue eyes with big muscles and a bit of a stuble going.

he looks at me and stands up and outstretches his hand for me, "Hi, I'm Derek. im her mate." (#teenwolfrepresent

I can't believe she found her mate! When did this happen!

"Oh, when did you find each other?" Why does my voice get so high when I'm nervous.

"Umm....... last month." Jennifer says and looks at me with sympathy. I don't need sympathy

"Well I'm just guns get some hot chocolate." I point to the counter and order my drink and head out to the car where Avengeline is patiently waiting on her phone

"Is everything alright?" She looks at me and puts her phone away

"Yeah....just fine."

-------------------------------------------
A/N

Merry christmas.

And if you watch teen wolf you will have known who Derek is

Vote

Comment

Follow

Bye❤️